It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

politicians, psychiatrists, kings, bankers etc. = your oversoul?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
This is purely speculative.

In my city there has been a dramatic increase in Gypsy beggars over the last three years or so. My spiritual awakening was about a year and a half ago. Actually, I'm not sure if the beggars increased the last three years, it might be a shorter time.

When I had a spiritual awakening it was as if all kinds of things that used to be hidden, unknown, occult, emerged into the revealed, into the conscious. For this reason I have been wondering if all those things are nothing but your own subconscious mind. Or rather, things that used to be part of your subconscious becomes part of your conscious mind, the boundary between the conscious and the subconscious mind is pushed outward, i.e. your mind expands.

And then it seems to me that in almost the same time period (although might be longer) as my awareness of all things occult has increased the beggars have increased in number. This makes me wonder if the beggars too are popping into my conscious mind out of my subconscious mind.

An interesting aspect of this hypothesis is that the beggars are very much revealed to you whereas the elite remains secluded, partly occult. They are somewhere in corridors inside pompous buildings. Maybe you happen to see a politician some time. But most of it is hidden from you. You'd have to go via the media to learn about it. For example the Internet. The Internet in and of itself is highly interesting in this context. I have been wondering if the Internet is a spiritual phenomenon, "the age of revelation" or something like that. You have some form of revelation and connectedness between people, similar to the tower of Babel talked about in this video. And as far as I know the age of revelation is also a time of great evil. Satan is Lucifer, the light bearer. We certainly have a lot of that, and in the context of the Internet you have for example surveillance.

This has made me also wonder if psychiatrists, bankers and everybody and everything in your outer world is yourself. People higher up in the material hierarchy might possibly be your oversoul (or in some cases undersoul?). I'd appreciate if you read this article:

The Monad: Your Soul, Your Higher-Self, Your Spirit

This chart is about a very similar thing:

9 levels of consciousness

Carl Jung talks about a collective subconscious. Maybe Carl Jung himself, quite paradoxically, is part of my and your subconscious.

I have been thinking about class differences and evolution. I seems to me that it could possibly be the case that the more evolved an area is spiritually the bigger the class differences are. Which goes hand in hand with how I think that the more evolved an area is the more crony capitalist it is. I might elaborate on this later.

I have another hypothesis that kind of opposes this somewhat or could complement it. To me it seems like evolution isn't always upward in the physical hierarchy. It goes upward at first but then it peaks and goes downward. Seems to be similar to the rise and fall of civilizations that I have talked about. Maybe a soul does the same, it comes into the physical world in one incarnation and over the span of many incarnations it climbs the material hierarchy to reach a peak and to then goes downward and possibly ascends out of the material, stops the reincarnations, once it's finished with its correction of sin.

Could the entire Powers That Be be your own subconscious mind? Maybe your oversoul? Maybe you in the future? And maybe Muslim immigrants and Gypsy beggars etc. are you in the past?

Here are some related things that might be food for thought:

Look at this picture. It is called "the apotheosis of George Washington" and is found in the US Capitol building in Washington DC.

apotheosis:

the elevation or exaltation of a person to the rank of a god.
source: dictionary.com

Apotheosis is the glorification of a subject to divine level.

[...]

In theology, apotheosis refers to the idea that an individual has been raised to godlike stature.
source: en.wikipedia.org...

In my country Sweden there is something called the Royal Order of the Seraphim.

The Royal Order of the Seraphim (Swedish Kungliga Serafimerorden) (Seraphim being a category of Angels) is a Swedish order of chivalry created by King Frederick I on 23 February 1748

As it says, seraphim are a category of angels... So what's going on there?

A seraph (/ˈsɛr.əf/; pl. seraphs or seraphim /ˈsɛr.ə.fɪm/; Hebrew: שְׂרָפִים śərāfîm, singular שָׂרָף śārāf; Latin: seraphi[m], singular seraph[us]; Greek: σεραφείμ) is a type of celestial or heavenly being in Judaism and Christianity. Literally "burning ones", the word seraph is normally a synonym for serpents when used in the Hebrew Bible. A seminal passage in the Book of Isaiah (Isaiah 6:1-8) used the term to describe fiery six-winged beings that fly around the Throne of God crying "holy, holy, holy". This throne scene, with its triple invocation of holiness (a formula that came to be known as the Trisagion), profoundly influenced subsequent theology, literature and art. Its influence is frequently seen in works depicting angels, heaven and apotheosis. Seraphs are mentioned as celestial beings in an influential Hellenistic work, the Book of Enoch, and the Book of Revelation. Tradition places seraphs in the fifth rank of ten in the Jewish angelic hierarchy and the highest rank in the Christian angelic hierarchy.

Princess Leonore, daughter of princess Madeleine and Christopher O'Neill received the Royal Order of the Seraphim this year. Swedish princess Madeleine is married to British-American investment banker Christopher O'Neill.

O'Neill was educated at Rosenberg (Institut auf dem Rosenberg) in St. Gallen, Switzerland, and graduated with a BA degree in International Relations from Boston University. He also obtained an MBA from Columbia Business School in New York. He is a Partner and Head of Research at Noster Capital and former employee of NM Rothschild and Sons and Steinberg Asset Management.

The collar of the order of seraphim has angels in it:

Here the king wearing the collar:

The star of the order, which hangs in the collar, has angels in it, and it has crosses and "IHS" in it, IHS stands for Jesus.

Another person that received the order was Haile Sellasie of Ethiopia.

source: www.redicecreations.com...

Note the star of David, a symbol that by some is said to represent "as above so below" or "as within so without", being made up of one triangle pointing upwards and one triangle pointing downwards.

continued in the next post...
edit on 281031Sat, 18 Oct 2014 06:28:52 -0500201452pAmerica/Chicago2014-10-18T06:28:52-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
continued...

Madeleine and Christopher married in The Royal Chapel. A stone's throw from The Royal Chapel is another church, Stockholm Cathedral, in which the other princess, Victoria, married. On that church is this symbol:

The Royal Chapel is inside the Royal Castle. Here is another interesting symbol which is found outside the Royal Castle:

There is another aspect of this that interests me a lot. I have written about how I think that the more evolved a geographical area is the more crony capitalist it is. Look at this map:

upload.wikimedia.org...

And I have written about the possible spiritual dimension of the Internet.

Now, in this context I think about this highly interesting video:

What he talks about is highly interesting in the context of mind control.

And that makes me wonder if those forces in your outer world that are controlling your mind are some form of oversoul or angels, working directly connected to God, knowingly or unknowingly. Think about it.

Another thing that interests me is that if you look at the map I linked to, the most evolved areas are not only the areas with the most pronounced crony capitalism, they are also the areas with the highest rates of autism. I think autism is not something you either have or you don't have, but rather it's a spectrum. And I think the more evolved a geographical area, the more autistic the people in it. This is interesting in the context of the video with Sam Harris and the mind control I talked about, because what happens when someone has autism is that they are immune to hypnosis, they see through conditioning and can look at the world emotionally detached as opposed to being totally a slave of your conditioning. This is very similar to what the movie The Truman Show illustrates.

Today's priests, guardians of the matrix, appears to be to a large extent the psychiatrists, putting to sleep those who are not ready to be initiated, and possibly also causing a few people to begin the initiation by annoying them. Is it knowingly or unknowingly, to what extent are the psychiatrists themselves mind controlled, I have no idea.

edit on 401031Sat, 18 Oct 2014 06:40:08 -0500201408pAmerica/Chicago2014-10-18T06:40:08-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: introspectionist

well your speculation is pretty good afaic

there's some stuff in there that will only make sense to you (uhh, you know what i mean)
imho you kinda already half answer it in the proceeding paragraphs
like how you're introducing these gypsy's & spiritual development in the same place
and already understanding what they represent (as opposed to the stuff you 'contrasted' them against)
there's heaps of stuff in your OP's
there's a lot of potential here
when you present evolution & then present it on a humanity-scale (ebbing & flowing) try tinkering with a 'pendulum' here (although not literally)
/scribbles something on the wall about plumbobs (someone might pick up on this)
the seraphim & etc, same thing, when you post that pic of the underside of the cupola (angel ring) in washington's bathhouse (lol or w/e) and mention 'being as gods' (or w/e) you already know what all this means, where it leads to..

..it's just that we're on the outside of it all.. and don't even let that worry you, all you need to do at this point is choose what's good & what isn't (as you keep going through all this, and you're doing well imho) ..it's a long haul, maybe neverending, you'll just want a type of "navigation device" in all this, that's all
and don't mind me like i even know what i'm rambling about hehe

..what's the point of any filtration process?

this helped me once /shrug

…11Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.

12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
13Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.

Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name:

edit on 18-10-2014 by UNIT76 because: ..well, something like that

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I have and still do speculate the same. This would explain why Jesus states we are one with the father.

Also, if its finished as Jesus stated then we have already reached the state of being as he.

I also can relate with your thinking regarding Autism.

One day we will know for sure but for now we continue to ponder and speculate the possibilities.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I have also been thinking about what happened in Germany in the first half of the twentieth century with the Nazis and that. From what I understand the awareness of the elite, some of which are Jews, increased a lot during that time. I have also heard some people say that Gypsies were treated badly. The Gypsies in my area are often talked badly about on forums and sometimes they are subject to violent attacks. And anti-semitism seems to be on the rise in my country lately. This has made me wonder if Sweden is currently in a phase of evolution which is similar to what Germany was in during the first half of the twentieth century. If you think of the whole world as some form of collective soul such as what I have discussed in this thread, then maybe time periods or events like these are some form of leap in the evolution of the collective soul/mind, maybe some form expansion of the consciousness? Other interesting events are the publication of 1984 and Brave New World, the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings, and the discovery of the Nag Hammadi scriptures. And the sixties and seventies. There are of course many others. I saw some discussion of this interesting idea online somewhere. There has also been sudden expansions of Christianity in a similar fashion.

1932 publication of Brave New World
1945 bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima, Nag Hammadi scriptures discovered same year
1949 publication of Nineteen Eighty-Four

edited to add:

The invention of a substance and the connection to Silicon Valley is another of these very interesting events. Some say that that substance is what made the IT revolution happen. Sounds a bit like "the stoned ape theory" that Terence McKenna talked about. Interestingly, Terence McKenna is said to have been involved with the CIA. Jan Irvin has done some research into that. Oh, the substance I'm talking about is of course vitamin C.
edit on 331031Sat, 18 Oct 2014 07:33:48 -0500201448pAmerica/Chicago2014-10-18T07:33:48-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
There's a book entitled Tanya that appears to be dealing with some of this material. I have only read a little bit of the beginning of the English translation. But I remember one part that caught my attention. It likened humanity as a whole to one human being, and said that some people are like the brain and some are like the toe nails.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.chabad.org...

Here is the Rebbe talking about Tanya:

www.chabad.org...

Here's the Rebbe again commenting on autism. Personally I think it seems like most Jews have some form of autism. Michael Laitman wrote in one of his books, don't remember which, that Jews have a bigger ego than other people. I have speculated that big ego and autism are pretty much synonymous.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 071031Sat, 18 Oct 2014 08:07:29 -0500201429pAmerica/Chicago2014-10-18T08:07:29-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I've had direct floodgates opened with my oversoul, and she was Love, and saw everyone here on earth as a small misbehaving child, harming self and others, needing Love. She had such compassion for all of them, even the world's mismanagement elites.

Those who have shrunken consciousness, which translates into smaller soul orbs still contain the spark of God, the Tao, the Consciousness, no matter how small it regresses unto infinity, but they're not themselves anymore overall. Like Darth Vader, they are more machine, than man and derive soul abilities by vamping off others, ie Legion or Peter Pan's Lost boys behind them.

This is not a we are literally one, infinity does not do ones. We are infinite individuals interconnected by Love and Grace and Spirit on Higher Levels, which are the ones where you are growing you consciousness, soul orbs and this translates into More Understanding of Everyone, More Compassion and Empathy, More Love, More Goodness etc.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I had a short psychotic episode I guess, where I had a weird feeling. It's hard to describe. I don't think it altered my vision (that of the eyes), yet it felt almost as if seeing something. I felt like my outer world and the people in it are part of myself or reflections of myself. Almost like this picture:

It felt a bit like looking into a tunnel, which might be what this picture is trying to convey, although I didn't feel like some people were standing in the tunnel in exactly that way:

Sometimes I wonder if I'm on the wrong path. Perhaps the magic and Harut and Marut that the Quran warns against. I sometimes wonder if I'm not initiated on a good path, but rather I'm being deceived and I was sacrificed by someone. I recently listened to a podcast where they talked about Aleister Crowley and the sacrifice of a blue-eyed blond boy. Well I have blond hair and blue eyes. But whatever, most of such fear instigation seems to me to be either disinformation meant to attract you or repel those who aren't ready or it's misinformed individuals. I just seek. Not seeking is to me to be like an ostrich sticking its head in the sand. But then again, "curiosity killed the cat"...
edit on 171031Sat, 18 Oct 2014 09:17:21 -0500201421pAmerica/Chicago2014-10-18T09:17:21-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Interesting. I sometimes feel like I am growing and shrinking at the same time, kind of splitting up into two. Multiple personality disorder? It might be what the movie The Big Lebowski is about. In the Matrix Neo also had two identities, one online and one IRL.

edit on 241031Sat, 18 Oct 2014 09:24:30 -0500201430pAmerica/Chicago2014-10-18T09:24:30-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I think you somewhat hit the nail on the head, we are indeed all connected and a part of one another.
The elite also do indeed believe and possibly know they are of different stock so to speak, yet in all this they are most certainly creating dramatic negativity in this world, there service is of great sacrifice.
As awareness grows you will notice more and more in life, whether this is all in our heads or not (conscious/sub-conscious/hive mind etc... ) makes little difference.

The Internet side of things i have often pondered the same question about it being a spiritual phenomenon and in some regards i do believe it so. The possibility's of the internet regarding bringing people together are wonderful yet in the same breath it most certainly has the power to separate/split people, a Beast and a Savior all rolled into one

just some thoughts don't quote me on it

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76
..it's just that we're on the outside of it all..
I'm not sure what you mean. I guess part of what I was getting at was that for us it's as if reality is divided into two halves, the concealed and the revealed. The concealed remains outside of our grasp whereas the revealed doesn't. I expressed it as if there were two directions that things bubbled up through the surface of the subconscious, represented by the Gypsies and the elite. Maybe it is, but they are also both from the subconscious then, into the conscious, thus being on the same arrow. But you could say that when something comes into the conscious it goes out of the subconscious perhaps. Anyway, the point I planned to make in this particular post is that perhaps we aren't "outside of it all", it just appears that way when you focus on that which is concealed from you. But perhaps to souls even lower than us we are concealed, although it seems like a far stretch to me that I would be that. But what do I know, maybe those people that came into my conscious mind from "below" used to view me the way I view those now above me...

I have wondered if the Gypsies have some kind of well thought out ideology. Maybe they think that by working you contribute to the Babylon system or the Antichrist, and they believe they are subverting that system and thus doing a good deed. I have no idea. The Gypsies I see every day look very healthy and fresh, more so than most workers. And their clothes are always clean and whole. And you would be able to tell if they weren't because they always wear bright neon colored clothes, usually something like pink or turquoise. I wonder what they would do if I decided to go Gypsy drag and wear exactly those clothes, kill me?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Now this is a vision which I relate to.
I tend to see things this way, when looking at some dynamic, I see it on many scales at the same time- in an individual, in a community, in a nation, in the world, in the universe......
I think I confuse people some times because I easily go from one scale to another.... in my mind, I am describing the same relations between parts, but the context sometimes leaves people thinking I am jumping around off my topic.

Consider the parts of a population that are powerful, and those that are powerless... we have those both within our selves too. They both have value to the whole. They rise and fall and exchange places too, as you pointed out. Our repressed drives eventually build up and revolt against the will, and you get a revolution. Those drives reign for a period, until they loose force slowly and begin to raise up other source of protection and structure... and the cycle repeats.

I've been a spiritual searcher for most of my life, from the time I was very little, and I have been through many different stages and experiences, and at a certain point of "enlightenment" it was like- I realized, there was nothing to search for!
All is here and now, the world, the universe, all of us, are exactly as we should be.

There is not a change to try to make happen- change happens, constantly. This is it!
And my focus became extremely "down to earth"- not looking elsewhere, not listening to guides or "higher" wisdom- all that is I, there is no need to attain anything. No need to "awaken" anyone- awakening is only opening your eyes to what already is true, right here, right now- realizing there is no ascension to effectuate.

Just observe, and wonder, and choose focus according to the simple desire to experience- what you choose to experience next.

I suspect that your view of the world says more about what is currently the state of your own self than anything else.
If someone feels the powerful are abusing and repressing the powerless against their wishes, that may be a description of what is happening within their self. It quite telling to hear someone describe their personal view of the world and bigger events.....

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

The whole seraph thing "burning ones" makes me thing of kundalini/chi/light heat (the flame within) for those who know it.

Thank you op for that reference. Seems I have some interesting things to read up on.

Think a little Ellie would be suitable.
Ellie Goulding - Burn

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

But then again, "curiosity killed the cat"...

On one level every second the old you die and a new you is created. Nothing is stagnant even if we believe it is. The ones who do not seek cannot find.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Everything you see in the world is merely a reflection of your soul. That is all. All good all bad, all rich all poor, everything and everyone and even the things you are not able to see and understand now are merely just an aspect of the thing people call soul or oversoul or any other word you so choose to name it.

This will play out many times, in many different quises, and in many different dimensions, so much so that you will lose count and eventually come to hate it, then much later come to love it again, then hate it again, then every other feeling out there that can and will exist will have its time and place, all of this will play over and over till eventually it losses all meaning to you, life itself would hold no more sway then looking at leaf blowing in the wind, or a plastic bag on the side of the road does to you now.

And generally after a few hundred billions of lifetimes most eventually come to break out of the cycle of samsara. And after that? Well...

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

the outside

well, that would be the 'outside' of all those snippets (pics) you've supplied
~the secret society network
.:. gnosis

what i mean is; we're left to figure it all out ourselves
(that's the part to 'not worry' about)
(uhh, because of the plumbob) PMSL

like how someone mentioned ...'after the war' back there, and 'sweden' (chuckles)
in a word, the response would be; "socialism"
but it's a long haul getting that much (try watching a doco called "NWO, bible-prophecy & secret societies volume 1" (it'll be more concise than i care to be here)

only you can tell you what the gypsies contrasted against 'the elite' means
(although we'd probably all agree on some points outright)

I have wondered if the Gypsies have some kind of well thought out ideology.

it is (mainly just) strong traditions & culture
unbroken (not diluted) over time
a similar thing could be said of the yezidi
while it's unlikely you or i will ever become familiar with these traditions
we can still do the contrasting (litmus test) to see for ourselves
~what is the difference between these 'strong' cultures and the other (mainstream system-diluted) ones?
~which ones have been intact since -before- that war someone mentioned back there?
~and what has been happening to all the others since -after- that war?
(~stuff like that)
(but this is going in a whole other direction now, as is wont to do in the tinfoil scene)
/camps

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

about all those hallways

Carl Claudy:

"Cut through the outer shell and find a meaning; cut through that meaning and find another; under it, if you dig deep enough, you may find a third, a fourth -- who shall say how many teachings?"

edit on 20-10-2014 by UNIT76 because: enter through the narrow gate

..or potentially wander those halls forevermore

this is more or less what the great work of the ages is

This article was originally published in "The New Age", the official publication of International Freemasonry, in September of 1950. It was authored by Masonic Scholar C. William Smith.
And it's the truth, as close as you're ever going to hear it from their lips, and they very seldom make these kinds of slips. Although every time they have throughout their history, I have been able to locate it and document it, and deliver their own words from their own mouth over these airwaves.
"God's plan is dedicated to the unification of all races, religions, and creeds. This plan, dedicated to the new order of things, is to make all things new: a new nation, a new race, a new civilization, and a new religion--a non-sectarian religion that has already been recognized and called the 'Religion of the Great Light'.

^SOURCE (randomly pulled from internet)

enter the morlock hole
Fundamental Laws : A Report of the 68th Convocation of the Rose Cross Order
^SOURCE (randomly pulled)
edit on 20-10-2014 by UNIT76 because: ...you have to see the matrix for yourself

edit on 20-10-2014 by UNIT76 because: ok, fork me.. i'm done

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
On a sidenote. ....
Man "spiritual awakening/enlightening/whatever" sounds awfully like a modern version of the Puritan's concept of grace.

top topics

join