It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

........Women........

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Let me start by saying... 1 guy in a house with 3 woman ....and a single bathroom... Damn glad we got nice tall bushes out back...
Women...

When a guy says "Ida Know" we mean..."Ida Know" !!!
So don't ask me why Jake and Jessie are getting a divorce... because "Ida Know" why... All he and I ever talk about is football, beer and hot car's... he only mentions the divorce while the refs were moving the first down marker... then we were back to talking about important stuff like football beer and hot cars.... geez!
Women....

Oh and what's with the eye rolling dealy-O
"No, no, don't ask him... He wouldn't know, he's a man..."
Women....

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
My dad told me as I got older..."You can live without them, but you can't live without it." I feel your pain.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

Eye rolling?

Dude get out while you can. The other shoe is about to drop. She'll start talking and the next thing you know some stuff that happened 9 years ago will be the topic of discussion and you'll have zero idea how the dots connect - and yet you'll be utterly powerless to stop it.

You pulled the pin on a grenade and it's gonna blow.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Right back at you darling.
One woman, 3 men in the house.

Why is the only line I ever heard at that time, "There is nothing to eat in this house!" While staring at a full fridge for 10 minutes?

And we have to roll our eyes, lest we grab you and shake you and ask "What is wrong with you??"

I've just excepted the fact that men are only detail oriented on three things. Cars, Women and Sports. Talk to them about anything else, and your lucky if they remember 1/3 of what you said.

But that dang car that drove by, doing 90? Make Model, color,engine size and the hair color and lipstick of the woman driving it.

LOL

I love my men.

And you know you love your women HardCorps!

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I usually find when my man says he doesn't know he actually does know but he doesn't know that he knows.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

you realize it's all Dr. Phil...

somehow he's convinced Women we men have feelings????

Come on now... we men are only ever motivated by three things...food, sleep and sex... everything else we do is directly proportional to the pursuit of ...food, sleep and sex...

"We need to talk"

when she says that it's time to run...

edit on 14-10-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
As a man when I say I don't know I am fully aware that I do know.

I just don't care.

a reply to: LadyTrick

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Dude, you're about 10,000 years late on this:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
On the whole, I would say men are worse. You know that video where the guy thing is switched and he is talked to like a woman? You should watch that, better still try dressing like a woman all day and see if you think the same after.

IS? NK? Hitler? Stalin? International Politics, Banking etc etc.

Besides if the women in your life only bothered about football and cars you might not be so keen on the unshaved legs, unkempt appearance, lack of clean laundry, nice dinners etc and you would probably tire of monosyllabic grunts for answers and wearing the same socks for a week.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I thought I could avoid these things by discarding such relationships (husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend, lovers, etc.), but it transcends these borders without batting an eye (because then the eye roll wouldn't be seen!).

I still stick to my initial decision, as it removes so much hassle with very minor drawbacks, but ya can't escape it. Its errywhere. TREOD (the rolling eye of doom) watches all. Though, the picture it receives makes one dizzy. Perhaps that explains a lot...

Wimmin...

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoverBoy
My dad told me as I got older..."You can live without them, but you can't live without it." I feel your pain.

prostitutes....be single and pick one prostitute you like...solves literally all problems and could even lead to world peace

ok joking aside...men and have women are so different it is amazing people stay together at all for longer than 2 years

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I've just excepted the fact that men are only detail oriented on three things. Cars, Women and Sports. Talk to them about anything else, and your lucky if they remember 1/3 of what you said.

But that dang car that drove by, doing 90? Make Model, color,engine size and the hair color and lipstick of the woman driving it.

LMAO....yep, you nailed it!!

Seriously tho, guys don't like to be bitched at nor treated like a kid

I told a lady friend of mine once, while she was bitchin' and complaining- can't remember what it was about, something stupid tho- upset that her husband didn't care and I told her that what women consider 'serious' crap guys blow off as 'trivial' crap and all she was doing was getting herself all worked up for no reason
And she picked a time when he was leaving for work to start her tirade
*shakes head*

I've learned over the years what my husband will listen to and what he doesn't care to hear
Out of respect for him and to cut down on my own frustration, I don't worry about his lack of attention on some of the 'trivial' less interesting topics. LOL

But yeah OP, some women can be a pain in the azz!!
It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't kind of relationship and for you guys there, I feel for you, truly I do

Unfortunately, I'm surrounded by women who all they do is gripe and complain about & to their guy....ugh
They make the rest of us women look bad
So I make sure NOT to do that mistake

Love my honey and it bugs me to see him upset, especially if it's because of something I said or did

edit on 14-10-2014 by snarky412 because: spweeeling

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Ya do know that since my wife... an ER nurse works long 12 hour shifts...
I do all the cooking cleaning, getting our pair of daughters dressed and off to school, everyday... and that's all on top of running my own small business...

besides..."Ida Know" is not a monosyllabic grunts... it's three syllables... I counted them out on my hairy toes! ROFL...

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I've been married too long to have the courage to respond in detail.

Just wanted to post these and then buy more jewelery for the wife.

(good luck with the eye roll thing)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Chicken...

Second... Big fat Chicken...
Hahahaha

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

Don't get me wrong... I love my wife and my little girls...

I'm just having one of those days where I just want to scream....WOMEN.... AHAHAHAHA!!!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
In here 1 woman and 2 men.
There are few things i have discovered living with them.

1. Time is vaguely understood. Hubby knows and understands to get to work on time, but if we have to attend somewhere outside his work related events, we are always a bit late and never in time even I keep reminding him what time it is. This same phenomena is present also in Juniors understanding the TIME.

2. I truly appreciate their efforts to help me around with some household works, i have said several times they do not need to do the laundry as they never read the instructions and the damage is severe.

3. Man understands only one instruct at the time, be simple. Specially if its a time related. If you tell him to pick you up at noon as your appointment starts at certain time and is over in 30 minutes you are going to be certain that he is either waiting you too early or too late. Only way to avoid this is to tell only a time when you expect him and nothing else.

4. Cruising with the car.. I like to take direct shortest way to home but he likes to cruise around and pick the longest ways and around a ways. This behaviour actually made me think when we moved together that this town is much bigger than it actually is also messed up my understanding of direction. It took me a months to understand the town plan here even i have never been lost in metropolitans and have traveled in several big Cities in a Word and never been lost.. so i got lost here...

5. Have patience and good nerves specially if its a bathroom related..

Men...
edit on 14-10-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

But if your wife only cared about football and cars she wouldn't be caring much for nice dinners whoever cooked them nor wearing clean laundry. Think uncivilized, the listening skills of wearing ear defenders, answering only in grunts, hirsute, you know like the average ''guy guy'' that cares only for football and cars. You wouldn't want that would you?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

you forgot to add the part where we guys say...
"I'm not lost... the stupid map is wrong!"

BTW if you come here to Colorado... don't trust Google Maps... for real, they show a road that bypasses our town... only there's no road that runs behind the Wal-Mart...?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Looks at pretty lady who uses big words....
Makes head hurt...
thumps chest and looks around for big thumping stick...

Urgh...Women....

ETA... You do know I'm just playing with ya...
what I meant to say is.....
AHAHAHAHA.....WOMEN.....!!!!!
edit on 14-10-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join