It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Ebola hits India

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

go back to the reply post i made to you on top of page 3, here i'll qoute my self for you.

when people in a country kill young girls for hiding in a field to pee,

now if you would have paid attn, on page two and on page three i posted the article that this came from. it was about how unsanitary india is. the part about being killed when i type that, it was to illustrate how women have to in india have to worry about being rape or killed due to the fact of the unsanitary conditions in india, going into a field to pee instead of a bathroom at home or one in a public setting.

your reply to me.

Recent evidence found suggest they weren't raped , but killed by their own family(but of course your media will not show that) . As if people don't get raped and killed in other countries. Its fun blaming everyone else when your own country is apparently filled with "Jimmy Saville's" and other pedophiles and rapists in high places. Only someone who's head is as filthy as the one on the OP's picture would use the girls and problems of a country for mudslinging .

if i would have know that your comprehension skills and attention span were lacking i would have tried to spell it out better. i apologize for that, sometimes i can't express my self the way i want due to my dyslexia, and when i type it comes out a little more.

when i addressed the above in your reply, i did go a little over board, but i'm not the one who took it there. i had to address the mudslinging your accused me of.

ETA:
as far as trying to get me all up set over all that you tried, doesn't bother me in the least. i know my current government is ____up. known it for a long time and your preachin to the choir. besides i know the truth.

edit on 16-10-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21

originally posted by: SomePeople
Rubbish - what it means is that even an starving, sick africans would rather not travel to india.

your prejudices areas quiet clear . Millions of Africans travel to India especially Nigerians . There is massive Indian investment and many students , tourists come to India quiet regularly . Your lack of knowledge on this is not my problem

You don't know what I know and what I don't. You are all wah wah for the africans but you're interacting with me and treating me like a piece of dirt.

Good work.

I stand by my factual comment that a vastly fewer number of people from africa go to india than they do anywhere else.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

go back to the reply post i made to you on top of page 3, here i'll qoute my self for you.

when people in a country kill young girls for hiding in a field to pee,

now if you would have paid attn, on page two and on page three i posted the article that this came from. it was about how unsanitary india is. the part about being killed when i type that, it was to illustrate how women have to in india have to worry about being rape or killed due to the fact of the unsanitary conditions in india, going into a field to pee instead of a bathroom at home or one in a public setting.

your reply to me.

Recent evidence found suggest they weren't raped , but killed by their own family(but of course your media will not show that) . As if people don't get raped and killed in other countries. Its fun blaming everyone else when your own country is apparently filled with "Jimmy Saville's" and other pedophiles and rapists in high places. Only someone who's head is as filthy as the one on the OP's picture would use the girls and problems of a country for mudslinging .

if i would have know that your comprehension skills and attention span were lacking i would have tried to spell it out better.

Thats funny, now you personally attack me and at the same time complain of me attacking you . As i said, you probably do not know the # i have to put up with in this forum and the broad based generalization which goes down here which would be border line racism . So my responses usually take all that into consideration . Besides you have been saying nothing new but repeating the same thing again and again . Sometimes one looses the ability to clearly see a post when his country and his society is attacked in such a ruthless way by folks here(in several threads) living of in the other side of the planet . AS someone said earlier its not limited to this forum , so do not be surprised if Indians start rubbing it back to you when your country fails. I personally take no joy in hurting someone but everyone has their limits
edit on 16-10-2014 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

I stand by my factual comment that a vastly fewer number of people from africa go to india than they do anywhere else.

Rubbish - what it means is that even an starving, sick africans would rather not travel to india.

This is your factual comment ?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

This is your factual comment ?

When was the last time an ebola african ended up in india? Go on - I'll wait.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

like i said repeatedly, your comprehension skills and attention span are seriously lacking.
evidenced by the simple fact that you can't even remember that you indeed
started this little back and forth by replying to me when i never said a word to you.
and sometimes you have to beat the dense with same thing over and over again to get them to see and sometimes that doesn't even work.

from your very first post to me on page 2, to make it perfectly clear this is the one you replied to me without me saying anything to you.

So yes, you are incredibly ignorant and not to mention ill educated to make such a ridicules post besides i doubt the folks living of welfare even realize how a country develops.

and if you go back and look at my posts, you will see i responded in turn, look really hard and see if you can catch them, i bet you can if you apply yourself. yet you didn't say a word until just now when your just trying to goad me on. pfft, just sad.

so in my best indian voice, go back to your my name is Suzie job and have a nice day. is that plain enough now puddin
i'm done with you, but going by all your other posts i know that your indian pride will not let you not reply, please surprise me.
i bet you can't.

edit on 16-10-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Whats the point of this thread? Any ideas? Criticising India? I see no other reason.

Post a few pictures and criticise how dirty indians are.

The America medical system according to the MSM is struggling with just 3 cases. Yes if it arrives in India or in any large city of the world there will be serious challenges.

This thread does nothing to understand ebola or India.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

The fact that it did not is what i am talking about . The incompetency of the US govt. to isolate Ebola even when the patient is under close observation is what you should be worried about ...

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Thank you I had no idea!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
like i said repeatedly, your comprehension skills and attention span are seriously lacking.

more insults, keep em coming bro .. Damn "Suzie's" even coming to forums and spoiling a good thread

evidenced by the simple fact that you can't even remember that you indeed
started this little back and forth by replying to me when i never said a word to you.
and sometimes you have to beat the dense with same thing over and over again to get them to see and sometimes that doesn't even work.

Of course i started if someone is going to talk smack against my country and my people over an imagine fantasized event and talk all kinds of nonsense , you should be expecting a reply. Not whine about it when someone talks back .

and if you go back and look at my posts, you will see i responded in turn, look really hard and see if you can catch them, i bet you can if you apply yourself. yet you didn't say a word until just now when your just trying to goad me on. pfft, just sad

Read my above comment , when someone starts a stupid thread over an imagined event and people reply to that in an insulting way. expect to get replied in kind. Its a two way street .

so in my best indian voice, go back to your my name is Suzie job and have a nice day. is that plain enough now puddin
i'm done with you, but going by all your other posts i know that your indian pride will not let you not reply, please surprise me.
i bet you can't.

You bet i can
. Well , its too bad " Suzie " is stealing your job and earning money which rightfully belong to you . If you have a problem with "Suzie" then you might want to write to "Suzie's employer" and not whine about it on ATS on a thread on Ebola . Its not Suzie's fault that "Suzie's" employer don't give a damn about their own countries.. Boohoo
. Good for "Suzie" either way thats one family fed on the expense of another

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Because parts of West Africa were part of the British Empire there are descendents of Indian's in that region who still maintain contacts with India. In Liberia there are about 4,000 Hindus, these are small numbers but then it only takes one. This does not count other Indians who are Muslim, Buddhist etc, a number of India/Pakistani professionals and middle class work in West Africa also.

There is also an indirect connection thru Saudi Arabia and other ME countries were Africans of Indian descendent work and being wealthier travel to India for cultural and religious reasons.

Edited to add: Latest figures I can find 70,000 Hindus in West Africa

Hindus by area and country
edit on 16/10/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream
a reply to: Shiloh7

You know what gets me the most about the pictures I have just looked at is India spends money on nuclear weapons but can't afford drainage and public toilets?

Thats a typical ignorant reply.

Should a country not advance in anything because it has poverty? If thats the case, why are there homeless and welfares in western countries... wait dont even reply.

True, poverty shouldn't hinder a nation from advancing. But they could at least purchase a few Port-O-Potties and some TP so they don't have to defecate in the street. That's just disgusting.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

The fact that it did not is what i am talking about . The incompetency of the US govt. to isolate Ebola even when the patient is under close observation is what you should be worried about ...

Oh, I am - I think we all are and it's just a good thing that it's not airborne. Could you imagine? They can't even keep health care workers from transmitting a non-airborne virus.

Unfortunately, that's why we can't allow our people - not even volunteers - to go to those countries and try to help, because it puts the whole lot of us at risk and one day somebody's compassion will be the end of the world.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Water from the Ganges is probably healthier naturally than the radioactive, fluoridated, added aluminum,
chemicals from fracking, disposed pharmaceuticals, . . . in 'western' tap water.
The natural bacteria probably acts the same way as penicillin.

edit on 17/10/14 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I wonder why Ebola started in West Africa and not India

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: knightsofhonor
I wonder why Ebola started in West Africa and not India

Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

read at about 1/3 from bottom of page :

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
www.thehindu.com...

An infectious diseases and public health systems expert at Harvard Medical School has warned that the risk of India seeing an Ebola patient is “very, very high,” and predicted that India may well have “at least a few cases before the calendar year is over”. In an exclusive email interview with The Hindu Ashish Jha, Professor of International Health at Harvard’s School of Public Health and Director of Harvard Global Health Institute, said, “As long as the outbreak continues in West Africa, the chances that someone will end up in India and then, develop symptoms is very high.”

blogs.wsj.com...

They plotted its likely next course — if containment measures don’t curtail the outbreak in Africa — to the United Kingdom, France and Belgium. Their predictions say that India is less at risk of importing the infection than those countries because it has fewer direct flights into and out of West Africa, but they add that, as of Oct. 14, the country is 21st in a list of 30 nations most likely to see an Ebola case, even if air traffic is reduced by 80%. That’s two places below Spain but more likely than countries including Uganda, Mauritania and Cameroon of importing the virus.

us.india.com...

www.thehealthsite.com...

few more links for the topic at hand with some updates

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

another possible case in india

indianexpress.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join