It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Ebola hits India

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I'm not saying if but when Ebola hits India it's going to spread like a wildfire. I believe we may see millions dead before this is over. People don't even have toilets they defecate where ever they can. Here are some photo's of India do you really think they'll be able to stop Ebola?

Warning graphic images

www.chinasmack.com...
edit on 14-10-2014 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

I knew about this, I've seen shows, read about it but HAD NO IDEA of the level. Their immune systems must be of kryptonite. I just can't fathom how people aren't dropping like flies instantly from just day to day. Now if ebola hits...

edit on 14/10/14 by ccseagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Warning, lots of rotting corpse at Ganges

I was eating dammit

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

but that is the reason why their immune system is so strong , unlike the parents of the west where children are not allowed to get dirty .

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Oh my. Well like you said if Ebola hits I dont think there will be many survivors. It makes me appreciate what Ive got. Nobody in the West truly understands poverty we think we are poor if we cant afford to buy things for the house etc. Morally though it is terrible. Not all India is like that though just the divide between the rich and poor is off the scale.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
I'm not saying if but when Ebola hits India it's going to spread like a wildfire. I believe we may see millions dead before this is over. People don't even have toilets they defecate where ever they can. Here are some photo's of India do you really think they'll be able to stop Ebola?

www.chinasmack.com...

if and when a pandemic type disease spreads through a place like that ebola will be the least of your worries

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tom.farnhill

Yeah, ha, ha I know but still drinking water and swimming in water with rotting human corpses??? Ugh. You know on the other hand maybe ebola won't harm them in the least. Oh boy, crazy.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I have an exceptional immune system for a Westerner but my knowledge of medicine is essentially High school level maybe worse.

If your body has no idea what something is youre very vulnerable right? Like how European diseases decimated Native Americans? Or is a good immune system all purpose? Are the Indians and myself better off against Ebola than most or just as vulnerable since out immune systems have never encountered this rare African disease or anything like it?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I don't suppose anyone wants to email government of India the study from 2010 made by US military on curing ebola with silver.

Any Indians on ATS ?

Do it for your country and your people.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   

You know what gets me the most about the pictures I have just looked at is India spends money on nuclear weapons but can't afford drainage and public toilets?

I don't actually care whether their immune system is brilliant - it would need to be - but will it be enough against Ebola should it arrive. I hope it won't because with huge populations it would spread very easily.

Its almost ad though we are teetering on the edge of some medical abyss.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ExSmokerYes

I don't suppose anyone wants to email government of India the study from 2010 made by US military on curing ebola with silver.

Any Indians on ATS ?

Do it for your country and your people.

Save it. Didn't Johnny Fever state that 'there's no containing this virus'? It might be the premise of a book, or something. Stars on his eructations, like flies on #e.

It's like…do some persons actually get off on this stuff? I can almost see them having…these horrible germ diagram posters that fluoresce under blacklights, on the walls in their bedrooms and under pillows; and at parties, everyone's wearing those 70's science teacher/greaser boots….and talking about how they are simply too busy curing cancer and writing books to save the world, to be doing anything not too bright...

# 293
edit on 14-10-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

www.chinasmack.com...

if and when a pandemic type disease spreads through a place like that ebola will be the least of your worries

What would be?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SomePeople

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

www.chinasmack.com...

What would be?

i have no idea...something that manages to bypass all our human ability to fight such a thing....

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
Warning, lots of rotting corpse at Ganges

I was eating dammit

ditto

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
They use a lot of Turmeric in India. I don't think there will be so many deaths from Ebola there. I could be wrong, I am just assuming some of the properties of the foods they consume could protect them from this virus.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Yeah.. seems like many get their "info" about india from slumdog millionaire. Similar to info about middle east from Fox.

1.252 Billion people... and just have 1 "suspected" patient lol... thats with 20% poverty.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

You know what gets me the most about the pictures I have just looked at is India spends money on nuclear weapons but can't afford drainage and public toilets?

Thats a typical ignorant reply.

Should a country not advance in anything because it has poverty? If thats the case, why are there homeless and welfares in western countries... wait dont even reply.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
They start throwing ebola contaminated corpses in the river NOTHING will save them.....just sayin...

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I've been to many places in the world. Nothing compares to the squalor I experienced in India. Photos do not convey the extent or scale.

It really requires one to experience it to believe how bad it really is.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
and the cholera death toll / year in india is ?????????????

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join