It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBOLA: It is NOT REAL. At least not like you think. At least Jim Stone thinks so

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: thesmokingman

Interesting article, I love conspiracy and am a sucker for them, so I will have to say that it could be "some truth behind that article".

But I will say that when the DOD is specifically testing one of the vaccines right now to be use on DOD personnel working in ebola infected countries like Liberia and 3000 troops has been deployed to work in Liberia, that is the only country right now that we know is having US troops.

I also want to point out that I am not saying that Ebola does not exist at all....and the vaccines may very well be to keep the troops from any fear of contracting it, I just dont know that it is the contagious monster they are leading us to believe. Interestingly, I did a google search for ebola pictures, and there are not very many. The ones they do show, are consistent with necrosis, which is said to be a result of ebola, I just honestly expected a lot more especially with all of the recent deaths. The ones I have seen on the MSM have not looked like the ones I googled. Kinda weird.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
there is a recent thread,giving you pics, smoking man, as I'm sure you will see…
proving that, ebola is an event horizon, like any other, planned for, carried out, and we'll see where that takes us…..
tetra

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
How can people think this is too far fetched? There was a thread on here not too long ago about Obama sending several thousand troops to Africa to combat the virus.

Armed troops.

To combat the virus.

Didn't make a bit of sense then, but it sure does after reading this.....

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
How can people think this is too far fetched? There was a thread on here not too long ago about Obama sending several thousand troops to Africa to combat the virus.

Armed troops.

To combat the virus.

Yup, that's the whole point of posting in this fiasco, while being made to look like you don't care or are disregarding the threat. I wish we could combine threads, or responses….
tetra

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

You raise some interesting points in your op. Yes, the west does have great vested interests in West Africa. One thing I found odd, was why Obama sent 3,000 troops into the Ebola zone. What good do soldiers serve against a pathogen? I believe the infection is real, but how it is being spread is questionable. The problem is that we simply wont know what the truth is unless the epidemic reaches the streets of the west or we go see for ourselves, and neither case looks attractive to me.

I will say this. A few months ago, I had a dream that America had reached a crisis severe enough to trigger mass quarantine programs. Being a healthcare worker, I was forcibly vaccinated, microchipped, and forced to work managing infected patients. The RFID chip was injected into the skin between my index finger and thumb of my left hand, and I remembered wondering whether or not they were trying to immunize me or secretivley infect me. As I was being physically restrained, I remember the overwhelming sense of distrust within me.

The dream was so vivid that I woke up expecting to find the chip in my hand, and the pain from the 22 gauge needle was still there. I dont usually put a lot of stock in "prophetic dreams", but I cant shake the feeling that dream brought me. I dont usually dream that vividly, and that coherently. When I can remember my dreams, they are usually surreal, incoherrent, and random. This dream wasnt at all like that.

I guess all we can do is wait and see. Im keeping a close eye on 11/4/14 for both political and prophetic reasons. I have a bad feeling about this ebola madness. Maybe the epidemic is engineered, but to what end? What are they hoping to accomplish by bringing a " controlled outbreak" to America?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

That is a freaky dream! Indeed, the armed troops going to Liberia is very strange. They SAY they are going there to build facilities and the like...my question is, are there NOT people in Liberia that know construction. Hell, you think it would create jobs for the people of Liberia. Also strange, the EO Obama signed a few months ago stating that ANYONE with a cough, or fever, basically flu like symptoms can be quarantined by the US government. Thought TAHT was a little strang when it happened, and shortly after we had the big mystery virus and Entero68 going around. All before flu season really kicks off.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

So how did Nina Pham get it in Dallas?

I used to be a Registered Nurse. This is the time of year that hospitals start vaccinating their employees against the flu.

I would love to know whether or not she recently received a flu "vaccine".

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever

originally posted by: LDragonFire

So how did Nina Pham get it in Dallas?

I used to be a Registered Nurse. This is the time of year that hospitals start vaccinating their employees against the flu.

I would love to know whether or not she recently received a flu "vaccine".

Very plausible indeed. Thanks for the inside info on that!

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Yeah, that EO did come out of nowhere at the "right" time. I wish I could remember the exact day I had that dream. It was around the time that the whole Boco Haram thing was making headlines. I want to say late July to mid August, I should have written it down, but I still remember every detail.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Do you know of any EO's or legal provisions that might force private sector healthcare workers into forced labor in the event of a mass quarantine program? That would be bad news.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Do you know of any EO's or legal provisions that might force private sector healthcare workers into forced labor in the event of a mass quarantine program? That would be bad news.

The point is we aren't going there…
ever
tetra

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
This is all new info for me, so i don't have much to add aside from great post, intriguing ideas. Flagged!
if any of this is true, let's hope voices in the media, the few that are not corrupt, start talking about this possibility.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

It might seem funny but this would not be the first experiment on the public, BW has been conducted since the beginning of recorded history , for example with the Tartars. People respond to danger with jokes usually....it maybe a way to reduce anxiety from a threat, same with comparing ISIS to the KKK, it minimizes the possible threat at hand.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
More to look into. There's no doubt that there is interest in the area, that probably cannot be obtained with local peoples in the way of the goals. So whether a great threat or more of farce on a bigger scale, to being weaponized as speculated over the years, the official story still has many holes as to how things are being handled. CDC, for example, is showing it cannot even handle suspected cases properly and even the TX case where the nurse is said to have contracted it.

At this point, besides looking more into what is going on, one should really hope this is blown out of proportion, faked, or what have you besides being a real threat-to say outside of the contained area.
According to Sources:

We believe there is scientific and epidemiologic evidence that Ebola virus has the potential to be transmitted via infectious aerosol particles both near and at a distance from infected patients, which means that healthcare workers should be wearing respirators, not facemasks.

At the heart of the issue:

Liberian health workers walked off their jobs today to protest lack of PPE and to demand hazard pay, Bloomberg News reported. George Williams, who heads the 8,000-member Liberia Health Workers Association, said 8 of 10 workers don't have PPE and that some workers are reusing supplies that are meant to be destroyed after use. He said more coordination is needed to distribute supplies contributed by other countries.

cidrap

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Well, this is an interesting theory, and kind of hits home for me.
The business I work in, we manufacture plastic for pipeline pigs. Yep, for the oil industry.
Earlier this spring, we had a man come from Africa, I can't remember the country, (I'll ask my boss when he gets in)
to discuss our plastics, due to the "booming" oil industry.
He was very excited, about how much this was going to help his country.
He is actually suppose to be back in November.

How to approach this subject? Would be so interesting to hear from him directly.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I am not doctor, and yes you are right ebola is real, but in my research on the origins of ebola and how it has done the cross species I truly believe that it was tampering with ebola, SIC-HIV and marlburg virus, in search for biological weapons back in the 40s and 50s that cause the cross infection while using primates to for the virus.

But that is my opinion.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: idonthavemanyfriends

I think the notion that Ebola is not real, and a ploy to get troops into africa is completely off the wall.
I am a member of the USMC, and from talkings with my superiors if there is a force to be in west africa it will be a very small number of personnel, from what i've heard.
Also i think you have to be slightly cynical to think Ebola is not a real disease, maybe what people are catching now isn't "ebola" but i remember several years ago there was a similar outbreak in africa, less media coverage.

I think the notion it's not real is absolutely bonkers... the virus has been well studied since the 70s and there have been plenty of mini outbreaks in Africa over the years.. so for this to be "plausible" in any way shape or form then they would have had to have been planning it for 40 years and just decided to launch operation Ebola now.. That's absurd to me.

I was reading about the initial discovery the other day.. the co-authors of the first papers on Ebola have all died FROM EBOLA except for I believe one individual who was interviewed recently about it.

The problem with Ebola is that it's usually isolated to small outbreaks within Africa so there's been practically no funding by the CDC to study it here.. the outbreaks have generally been contained.
edit on 10/14/2014 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I am not doctor, and yes you are right ebola is real, but in my research on the origins of ebola and how it has done the cross species I truly believe that it was tampering with ebola, SIC-HIV and marlburg virus, in search for biological weapons back in the 40s and 50s that cause the cross infection while using primates to for the virus.

But that is my opinion.

Ebola wasn't discovered until 1976, named after a River
Marlburg was also discovered in 1976, named after Marlburg Germany
HIV came along in the early 80s .. 81 I believe

This kind of dampens the notion of them being weaponized before they were ever discovered..

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
This is all new info for me, so i don't have much to add aside from great post, intriguing ideas. Flagged!
if any of this is true, let's hope voices in the media, the few that are not corrupt, start talking about this possibility.

That won't happen, because it's a silly theory.. it's absolutely not fake.. it's been studied since it's discovery in the mid 70s, there's been plenty of outbreaks in Africa.. but always localized and contained until now.. We just never took Ebola outbreaks very seriously here in the West until it finally got out of hand and became a threat to us.

And yes Americans have died in these past outbreaks, this is just the first time a new infection has occurred on American soil..

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew

Armed troops.

To combat the virus.

To enforce quarantine zones ... That's a big problem in Africa right now, people are violating the quarantine zones.. crossing borders and helping spread the infection ... a lot of people in Africa do not trust their government and that is causing this outbreak to spread like wild fire... The larger number of infected there are, the larger chance there is of it spreading to other countries.. I think it's absurd NOT to send armed troops to enforce quarantines.

I get that some people think this outbreak is fake.. or Ebola itself is fake.. but that notion is absolutely silly.. as I mentioned already, it's been studied and there have been outbreaks before.. it's just not gotten this out of hand.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join