It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBOLA: It is NOT REAL. At least not like you think. At least Jim Stone thinks so

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies
So….questioning information to make sure one is getting the right info, means that you should die of a horrible disease. Well, that's great logic, for sure.
tetra

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

You skipped the part where bringing Ebola to the USA adds addition fear factors that allow TPTB to increase airport security because of a "new threat."

So, indeed...
1. African countries = natural resources
2. USA Ebola = control through fear

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

That is a freaky dream! Indeed, the armed troops going to Liberia is very strange. They SAY they are going there to build facilities and the like...my question is, are there NOT people in Liberia that know construction. Hell, you think it would create jobs for the people of Liberia. Also strange, the EO Obama signed a few months ago stating that ANYONE with a cough, or fever, basically flu like symptoms can be quarantined by the US government. Thought TAHT was a little strang when it happened, and shortly after we had the big mystery virus and Entero68 going around. All before flu season really kicks off.

Who cares of Liberians can build stuff? That doesn't line the pockets of the Corprotacracy.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

This sort of misinformation about a deadly disease deserves repercussions for those that spread it.

It's always easy to spot who's been the all knowing info guy
in some circle of people somewhere. Any new possibilities
of truth presented, are always met with extreme hostility
and scouffed at with obvious anger. Doesn't matter how an
explanation seems to fit as truth usually does and far better
according to the supposed story line. The truth can leave
many victims in its wake. Most of them are know it alls.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Do you have any proof several countries have tried to turn it into a WMD? I never heard of it till not too long ago and wondered where you are getting your information?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Could it be possible that on the other hand, this virus was created to actually infect a lot of people..first..
then the UN and the other world leaders come out with a vaccine where the whole world has to be vaccinated if they want to be safe...
you can begin imagining everything that may be in that new 'vaccine'... RFIDs, new types of experimental viruses.. etc .. etc..
always remember that the policy of the TPTB is not to let any crisis go wasted..
the chase for diamonds & gold can be a part of the plan too

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
So….questioning information to make sure one is getting the right info, means that you should die of a horrible disease. Well, that's great logic, for sure.
tetra

No, being a complete moron and refusing to do what would help keep you safe does.

This whole post makes me weep for humanity.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

It could have been the Marburg type. Still very serious;

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Okay. I can't believe I am doing this, but I am calling out the wolves. I don't know a better place than ATS for peeling an onion.

Though I admit I was not sold on the idea of this Ebola business being a hoax, I have had some grit caught in my craw from the beginning of this whole media circus. As this thing continues to be fed to us, little things here and there have been off. It may just be due to sloppy work by all parties, but I am not afraid to say that my spidey senses were slowly being charged along the way. But now, now my BS meter has jumped straight to ATS level, over moon, level BS.

Another "healthcare worker" is hospitalized for Ebola. Another person that had some contact with Mr. Duncan, patient 0 or patient #1, depending on who is counting. Two healthcare workers with brief contact and wearing protective gear, hospitalized. Yet people that lived, worked and played with him are still well, not receiving treatment and no need for isolation or hospitalization. The people who were left in an apartment and cared for him when he was supposedly, highly contagious. Left for days, locked in with highly contagious material, are unaffected?

ATS. Are you buying this? Please prove me wrong, because from where I am sitting, this goes way beyond NLBS.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
It's not difficult to imagine really, that healthcare workers get it (protected or not), and relatives do not. Consider that U.S. relatives probably other than a hug, do not touch the guy. He is in their vicinity, sure.. but unless he sneezes in their faces, or they unluckily touch something he touched after say, coughing into his hand, they are probably ok. Consider how often you at home with a relative or family member with a cold, never catch it. Happens all the time.

Healthcare workers on the other hand, are directly involved in touching him, his bodily fluids, and so on. Much greater room for error really. So I don't think it's that terribly surprising.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Tell that to the two nurses who have contracted Ebola after caring for Duncan.

Conspiracy theories aside, Ebola is a real disease.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: tetra50
tetra

No, being a complete moron and refusing to do what would help keep you safe does.

This whole post makes me weep for humanity.

Nobody is doing that, or rather failing to do that, at least per my posts.
I sure hope you return to explain the logic of this, as though my post would tell anyone to not take obvious and necessary precautions, even as the "truth" of the matter is being vetted. Nothing I have written, absolutely nothing, encourages people to stop taking precautions to keep themselves safe.
tetra

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

Tell that to the two nurses who have contracted Ebola after caring for Duncan.

Conspiracy theories aside, Ebola is a real disease.

I don't think a common cold or the flu can really be used to compare to Ebola. am not in any way disputing the reality of Ebola as a disease nor am I denying that is deadly and highly contagious. That is exactly my point. His.girlfriend was not just living with him, she was caring for him and trying to nurse him back to health. So by my logic she should have been the first person they should have isolated.

Not to say my logic isn't flawed. That is why I called in the experts of ATS.

I need someone to make sense of this for me.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
To me, this reeks of something similar to when that guy at Berkeley insisted that HIV was harmless and that AIDS doesn't really exist. Yeah...that wasn't quite accurate, even though he is a very, very intelligent man and extremely versed in the field in question.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I'm not saying it's not real. I'm saying some of the information makes no sense. It is a hemmorahgic fever, yet I just say a statistic on another thread that says 1 in 3 sufferers do not have a fever. So, I am having difficulty from as science perspective understanding it's etiology as a disease mechanism afflicting the body, that's all. I think that deserves some exploration, in order for people to fully protect themselves by understanding what they are dealing with. In current disease etiology, it is thought that patients are contagious when they present symptomology such as a fever, but what I am reading is saying otherwise.

So, if we don't explore these issues, we can't know, understand, nor protect ourselves, if this is a new disease process that doesn't behave as most do.
Regards,
tetra50

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: idonthavemanyfriends

..from talkings with my superiors if there is a force to be in west africa it will be a very small number of personnel, from what i've heard.

Perhaps, although when those lambs to the slaughter are taken care of by 'rampaging murderous war lords' or Islamic extremists etc etc....many more troops will be drafted in to quell the violence / take out the bad guys / get justice for the soon to be deployed small troop / whatever sounds best to instil anger and demands for retribution and calls for justice from the US people.

A little like the often perceived reasons for war after 9/11 if you think about it.

There are many very smart people in high places, unfortunately, a lot of them are devious swine and they are in high places!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: idonthavemanyfriends

..from talkings with my superiors if there is a force to be in west africa it will be a very small number of personnel, from what i've heard.

Perhaps, although when those lambs to the slaughter are taken care of by 'rampaging murderous war lords' or Islamic extremists etc etc....many more troops will be drafted in to quell the violence / take out the bad guys / get justice for the soon to be deployed small troop / whatever sounds best to instil anger and demands for retribution and calls for justice from the US people.

A little like the often perceived reasons for war after 9/11 if you think about it.

There are many very smart people in high places, unfortunately, a lot of them are devious swine and they are in high places!

Is 3,000 troops enough for a tripwire? I think so.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I like the fact that THEY have known about Ebola for almost 40 years and they don't know how to handle it on an outbreak. Along with the fact the US has a patent on the virus. Surely there are enough people that know much more then there is coming out. It's truly sad.
And another way the American can get into another country to never leave. Once they set up shop to "help" for the crisis at the time. They never truly leave. And this certainly does sound like a reason of means to send troops armed to the T to stop ill people.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Interesting thread, took me awhile to go through all the posts and I never did quite hit all the links.
This one comment stuck in my noggin the whole time I was reading through this thread.

Obama signed a few months ago stating that ANYONE with a cough, or fever, basically flu like symptoms can be quarantined by the US government. Thought TAHT was a little strang when it happened, and shortly after we had the big mystery virus and Entero68 going around. All before flu season really kicks off.

I remember that in the news and I thought to myself here comes the portable detention camps.

The OP's thread has merit, its a good thinking thread and keep in mind all the changes since 911......I won't
bother to list them but let me say everything is restricted now and tightly controlled.

It's been over 20 years since we crossed the border to the States and we live only 3 minutes from the bridge
to the USA. The reason for that was heavily armed customs agents with a really strong attitude.

S&F
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I doubt that it's a pretext to get gold and diamonds, since DeBeers already has the corner on diamonds....gold maybe but sending a few troops to secure gold? I'm not buying it. I've heard people say that sending our troops would infect them, have them come back and infect others, also killing off our military. Looks like they've still found other ways to bring it here....by way of illegals. Also the incompetence of the CDC in dealing with this is astonishing. Nurses wrapping tape around their necks, really? Media people leaving quarantine because they wanted fancy soup and too good to eat hotel food or pizza, really?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join