It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBOLA: It is NOT REAL. At least not like you think. At least Jim Stone thinks so

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: miniatus

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
This is all new info for me, so i don't have much to add aside from great post, intriguing ideas. Flagged!
if any of this is true, let's hope voices in the media, the few that are not corrupt, start talking about this possibility.

That won't happen, because it's a silly theory.. it's absolutely not fake.. it's been studied since it's discovery in the mid 70s, there's been plenty of outbreaks in Africa.. but always localized and contained until now.. We just never took Ebola outbreaks very seriously here in the West until it finally got out of hand and became a threat to us.

And yes Americans have died in these past outbreaks, this is just the first time a new infection has occurred on American soil..

So if it has been so heavily studied since 1976, why is it blowing up only now? Also, how would you explain the "cases" in other countries as well such as spain and the US? NEVER before has it been spread outside of Africa has it?
edit on 14-10-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I can see why the people would be suspect of the vaccinations:

www.4thmedia.org...
The reason for suspecting a vaccine campaign rather than an individual carrier is due to the fact that the ebola contagion did not start at a single geographic center and then spread outward along the roads. Instead. simultaneous outbreaks of multiple cases occurred in widely separated parts of rural Guinea, indicating a highly organized effort to infect residents in different locations in the same time-frame.

The ebola outbreak in early March coincided with three separate vaccination campaigns countrywide: a cholera oral vaccine effort by Medicins Sans Frontieres under the WHO; and UNICEF-funded prevention programs against meningitis and polio:

- The MSF-WHO project administered the anti-cholera vaccine Shanchol. The drug producer Shanta Biotechnics in Hyderabad, India, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sanofi Pasteur based in Lyon, France. Formerly known as Sanofi Aventis, the pharmaceutical controlled by major shareholders L’Oreal and the Rothschild Group.

- The oral polio vaccine (OPV) drive funded by UNICEF was based on a pathogen seed strain developed by Sanofi Pasteur, which operates the world’s largest polio vaccine production facility.

- The meningitis vaccine MenAfrVac, was produced by the Serum Institute of India, owned by tycoon Cyrus Poonawalla, under development funding from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. In 2013, a UNICEF drive in Chad with the same drug resulted in 40 child deaths from vaccine-linked symptom. MSF participated in the West African anti-meningitis project.

Bolding by me

I am also wondering about the hype of the spread of the disease. What is it, 1.4mil worldwide by January. So far *

WHO raises Ebola toll to 3,879 dead out of 8,033 cases and says there is no evidence the epidemic is being brought under control in West Africa.
The numbers aren't adding up.

*www.newsweek.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: miniatus

That's when ebola had the first cross species infection into humans and the name ebola was given, the virus has been around longer than that.

edit on 14-10-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
I can see why the people would be suspect of the vaccinations:

www.4thmedia.org...
The reason for suspecting a vaccine campaign rather than an individual carrier is due to the fact that the ebola contagion did not start at a single geographic center and then spread outward along the roads. Instead. simultaneous outbreaks of multiple cases occurred in widely separated parts of rural Guinea, indicating a highly organized effort to infect residents in different locations in the same time-frame.

The ebola outbreak in early March coincided with three separate vaccination campaigns countrywide: a cholera oral vaccine effort by Medicins Sans Frontieres under the WHO; and UNICEF-funded prevention programs against meningitis and polio:

- The MSF-WHO project administered the anti-cholera vaccine Shanchol. The drug producer Shanta Biotechnics in Hyderabad, India, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sanofi Pasteur based in Lyon, France. Formerly known as Sanofi Aventis, the pharmaceutical controlled by major shareholders L’Oreal and the Rothschild Group.

- The oral polio vaccine (OPV) drive funded by UNICEF was based on a pathogen seed strain developed by Sanofi Pasteur, which operates the world’s largest polio vaccine production facility.

- The meningitis vaccine MenAfrVac, was produced by the Serum Institute of India, owned by tycoon Cyrus Poonawalla, under development funding from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. In 2013, a UNICEF drive in Chad with the same drug resulted in 40 child deaths from vaccine-linked symptom. MSF participated in the West African anti-meningitis project.

Bolding by me

I am also wondering about the hype of the spread of the disease. What is it, 1.4mil worldwide by January. So far *

WHO raises Ebola toll to 3,879 dead out of 8,033 cases and says there is no evidence the epidemic is being brought under control in West Africa.
The numbers aren't adding up.

*www.newsweek.com...

You are right, the numbers just dont add up...maybe that is their GOAL number?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

So if it has been so heavily studied since 1976, why is it blowing up only now? Also, how would you explain the "cases" in other countries as well such as spain and the US? NEVER before has it been spread outside of Africa has it?

Ummmm, because US Ebola carrier bring Ebola from Africa and Spain carrier infected also from patient in Africa ?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I don't see it.

Diamonds are worthless hunks of compressed carbon. Industrial-grade diamonds used for industry can be manufactured, and mining isn't necessary to obtain them.

The big diamond companies like DeBeers have warehouses chock full of diamonds, and only release them onto the open market in regulated amounts to keep the price artificially high. There is no reason to use troops to take over these areas.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

You know you make a good point, but in a world run by elite freaks and corruption controlling markets, we can not have a release of the diamonds vaults in the markets that can jeopardize the diamond wealthy families monopolies.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000

Ummmm, because US Ebola carrier bring Ebola from Africa and Spain carrier infected also from patient in Africa ?

Um...you really believe that? This is just the first time since 1976. That is irresponsible thinking.

ETA: All within the span of a week, it spread to US and Spain. Coincidence?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I don't see it.

Diamonds are worthless hunks of compressed carbon. Industrial-grade diamonds used for industry can be manufactured, and mining isn't necessary to obtain them.

The big diamond companies like DeBeers have warehouses chock full of diamonds, and only release them onto the open market in regulated amounts to keep the price artificially high. There is no reason to use troops to take over these areas.

Its not the diamonds themselves, it is CONTROL over the money from said diamonds. Also, it is not only the diamonds, but the vast amounts of gold there. The gold is not worthless.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Meh, I think it would be easier to instigate a political coup than fake an outbreak of ebola. Political toppling has been the tried and true method in the past anyway.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Just imagine what kind of havoc an outbreak of the simple flu or a cold could wreak on a population where HIV/AIDS run rampant shutting down immune systems. Not saying this is what is actually happening. But there is a small possibility. Flu like symptoms and fever are a couple symptoms of Ebola. How well can a body with auto immune deficiency battle a flu?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

edit on CDT023506106Oct14R35 by ThisIsMyRifle because: Double post

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: thesmokingman

Meh, I think it would be easier to instigate a political coup than fake an outbreak of ebola. Political toppling has been the tried and true method in the past anyway.

Yes it might be easier that way, but there is a lot more that ebola does for them as well...as far as public fear, maybe some kind of vaccination, control over public by quarrentine just for a fever, and most of all, $ for the pharmaceutical companies.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This thread is a great read and a good conspiracy theory but I'm not buying it either. If this conspiracy is true, why now?

Maybe the US troops are on a secret mission to protect the virus from enemies attempting to infiltrate and developing a weapon? Maybe the US gained intelligence that terrorist were heading to West Africa to weaponize the virus after US airstrikes killed a terrorist leader in Somalia not too long ago. Maybe during that time the US gained intelligence on an attempt of terrorist to weaponize the virus, and instead of creating a massive fear mongering campaign, they sent troops to build medical facilities, which they are.

Terrorist have used chemical weapons and I would think a virus weapon would be the next evolution from that.

I do agree it is strange President Obama sent 3000 troops to fight ebola. However for gold and diamonds?

If anything it's another reason to have US military presence somewhere else in the world.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Where are all the Nigerian spammers spreading this online? They surely have the resources to steal from thousands of ppl and send millions of emails about our rich long lost uncles.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
There was a thread a couple of weeks ago about people in West Africa, I believe, "escaping" the hospital there treating them, taking their bedding with them, claiming it was either made up, and/or they didn't trust the hospital treating them. Wonder what happened to those folks? Anyone else remember said thread, reporting something like this?
tetra
edit on 14-10-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Utter bunk imo.. of course Ebola is real. What a wild try to come up with fantastical reasons to yet once again, blame the U.S. for evil agendas and the killing of innocents. Why people continue to buy into these half-baked stories boggles my mind. I suppose people are badly wanting more reasons to hate the "evil U.S. empire."

The guy starts out with Boko Haram.. and how our failure to get boots on the ground because of his slaughter of innocents and kidnapping of children was the impetus to find another means to so do. Which is kind of odd, since the kidnappings that supposedly kicked off this attempt to get troops there started in April, and ended well after.. but Ebola broke out in March. So seemingly we planned and started our next attempt to get troops into the country from one to two months PRIOR from our first plan not working out? Really?

It's easy to break out the ol' depopulation card.. or diamond / gold / oil agenda.. and state it proves the U.S. is involved in a sinister plot to kill Africans as a result. Disgusting imo.. and just wrong. Ebola is real.. it really does occur.. and is quite deadly. You better hope for your own sake you don't find out how wrong you are with your wild ideas.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: idonthavemanyfriends
a reply to: tetra50

Or we really dont understand the virus enough or are misidentifying it. logically.

Not a chance. Like I stated, this virus has been around for 38 years. A quick google search will bring up several mentions of countries trying to wepaonize it in years past.

And this gives me great pause.

Since the virus has been around for so long, and it is supposed to be so deadly, in a place were supposedly, water is not overly abundant and general hygiene leaves a bit to be desired; why hasn't the entire area been reduced to a ghost town. The numbers are not matching the hype.

I am not suggesting that we don't have to be vigilante, but I stick to my recommendation to eradicate fear before we attempt to tackle anything else. Arm yourself with knowledge. It is the greatest weapon in your arsenal.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
What a load of BS. If you claim that you can only get Ebola from Red Cross injections, then go hang out with ANY Ebola exposed family for a month, and see what becomes of you.

If you manage to survive a month without a hazmat suit, without catching Ebola, then we'll listen.

This sort of misinformation about a deadly disease deserves repercussions for those that spread it.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Ask yourself this though, why would they do experimental vaccines on people in 2006-2009 and refuse to post the study results? The media keeps repeating the notion that they have not done experiments on people yet, but their own websites say otherwise and their lack of forthcoming data on the studies seems pretty telling to me....what happened, did they all die from the vaccine, were they not killed but capable of spreading it, or severely injured from it if they survived, these scientists seem unwilling to come forward to correct the media nor willing to explain the results of the first known published studies on Ebola Vaccines.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join