It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the Deal with the Sentient Plasma Spheres?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DrunkYogi

Why, thank you, Yogi. You, yourself, are quite in the habit of some fine thinking, as well. I always enjoy your posts.
Saw that you posted it there, so again, thanks.
be well and not too drunk. lol
tetra

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Hic! Not too bad today tetra.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
k, it’s time for a recap at the half.

there are balls of electromagnetically charged plasma.

some appear to exhibit intelligent behavior, but that might also be chalked up to witness error. brainz get all #ed up by the em effects on the skullmeats of the observer.

obversely, the degree of tl lability might determine how the ball of plasma behaves/ is observed by other witnesses.

and maybe the brain and the ball form a temporary system. for howsoever long the electromagnetic signature is sustained by both parties, a sort of sentience is born. it hits me in the breadbasket, because that’s how humans are too, if you think about it. only we have a meatbrain and each other to define our systemic parameters, as opposed to a geo-magnetic anomaly and a human (or group of humans) for it to loop off of. maybe no less autonomous for its relative transience and non-carbon basis.

no solid ground anywhere, and perginger don't count. no one's inviting that guy to any staff parties anytime soon, although he's gonna be on t-shirts worn by the next generation of guys that wore tesla t-shirts in our generation.

some thoughts on tle and loops because it’s friday and my thread anyway.

unless you count his hallucinations/visions, paul was at one remove from jesus. he was also a well-connected lawyer with roman citizenship and plenty of money to travel.

if he hadn't fished out and gone blind on the road to damascus, christianity might never have made it to rome. so paul was responsible for the spread, but he also imposed structure onto the obscure backwater cult of christ. by the time he parted ways with his head, he'd turned a cult into a church.

the jolt of revelation that rendered it all possible and has driven 2k years of human development was made in the mind of one man. burning bushes, chariots in the sky, angels, huh. if something wanted to reach out and touch the human mind, determine its form the way some scientists can reputedly manipulate those ephemeral plasma servitors, wouldn't it look a lot like the last few thousand years?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ATODASO

How old are you if you don't mind me asking? Because imo that came from an intelligent and old soul, but I sense some cool young energy. Nice recap and commentary.

You should do it here in your thread more often.

edit on 24-10-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

older than my teeth and younger than some of my fur.

i know, i ain't been keeping up the grounds on this thread, but i mostly wanted to establish the turf for better players.

edit on 24-10-2014 by ATODASO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATODASO
if he hadn't fished out and gone blind on the road to damascus, christianity might never have made it to rome. so paul was responsible for the spread, but he also imposed structure onto the obscure backwater cult of christ. by the time he parted ways with his head, he'd turned a cult into a church.

the jolt of revelation that rendered it all possible and has driven 2k years of human development was made in the mind of one man. burning bushes, chariots in the sky, angels, huh. if something wanted to reach out and touch the human mind, determine its form the way some scientists can reputedly manipulate those ephemeral plasma servitors, wouldn't it look a lot like the last few thousand years?

I think you've made a brilliant point here!

Sigh...and someone somewhere wanted to put it all down to a migraine aura or a particularly 'visionary' epileptic fit...
(shakes head while muttering tsk, tsk, tsk....)
edit on 25-10-2014 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DrunkYogi

Or what if the 'alien presence' are simply
the mods (so to speak) of a holographic universe.
I don't think they're any more real than we are.
That thought keeps me awake a lot. What message are
'they' trying to convey through this phenomena.
I don't know why it bothers me so much, I accept
i'm just an artificial projection in a 2D holographic universe.

I think we finally have the answer to the question
"Do androids dream of electric sheep?" Well, yes, I
suppose I do.
edit on 2-11-2014 by DelegateZero88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2014 by DelegateZero88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
So, whats the deal with these things?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I also like some of your thinking.

Humans are so desperate to make sense of
things that are currently (or maybe forever)
beyond their comprehension,

that even a butterfly beating it's wings on
the other side of the planet,

could well have led to a chain of events
whereby some EM, plasma, cosmic ray
strike, or mouldy bread toxin,

could well have led to any of these
exceedingly toxic and anti-nature,
anti-human, anti-reality world
religions forming, which have given
the human race the 'permission'

to kick off the sixth great mass
extinction, the holocene or
anthropocene.

Kev

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I don't know what to say about plasma spheres but if I use my imagination and see that they are balls of conscious energy and think about the cockroach that I killed last night with my cigarette lighter I'll tell you what, I never heard an insect scream in my life! I held the flame to it's head after burning it's legs off. It wriggled it's nasty legs even when it's head turned reddish fiery gray as it disintegrated and at the same time it let out a whining scream that made me immediately think wow there's a lot of energy in that tiny head! I thought that maybe, if souls existed as balls of conscious energy that nasty cockroach could have had a lot of that energy compacted in it's head. Maybe I destroyed a soul. Never heard an insect scream before. True story!

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

you might wanna see a doc about that, bud.

also, that sound was probably steam escaping the chitinous shell. same thing happens when you boil lobsters.

edit on 7-11-2014 by ATODASO because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join