It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the Deal with the Sentient Plasma Spheres?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Here is a video i just found on youtube where someone has filmed what they call a plasma ball morphing into a solid looking craft.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I have to admit you're a better man
than I would have been a hundred times over,
with all the scary abduction stories i've read,
any encounter with a ufo, especially floating
purple basketball UFO'S would've been met with a V.I.A.R.A,
-Very Identifiable Asshole Running Away.

I have a different kind of 'weirdness magnet',
if there are any wild animals or crazy girls within
two clicks of my location they will somehow hone
in on me with very little encouragement , so strangely
I somehow understand your 'It's gonna come for me"
comment, but still, I would've hightailed it out of
there so fast I would've been glad the for courtmartial
cause I would be in a room full of people
and I could stop gibbering for a second.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Okay, here's mine. Sorry for the wall of text:

I was 14 and on a 5-day camp-out with about 20 other Boy Scouts in the foothills of Lookout Mtn---not far from Redstone Arsenal and the Marshall Space Flight Center in Alabama. Not that far from Oakridge, Tn either now that I think about it.

Anyway 4 of the 5 days were spent in a relatively safe & easygoing pasture of a scout-friendly citizen. We had some badge classes and spent a lot of our leisure time in fierce competitions of mumblety-peg. But one night we went to camp in the "mountains," better described as large foothills. After dinner we broke off in pairs and clicks and explored the various trails leading to the top which I estimate to be around 600 ft and situated among many foothills of similar size.

Two scouts had remained at the top longer than the rest of us and it was rather late in the evening when I and a friend were meandering a trail and talking near the top and the two scouts up top called down to us in very excited voices to come up that they had just seen a ufo.

We scrambled up top and the two scouts indicated an adjacent and taller mount, maybe less than a mile away as the crow flies, and said they saw a big glowing orange ufo land there.

I was skeptical, but was intrigued by how excited they were, cutting each other off in their zealousness to describe what they saw. We settled in and continued talking all the while steadily looking at the adjacent mount top.

Maybe 20 minutes passed when there appeared a brilliant double-flash that emanated from and illuminated the entire top of the peak, a split second of darkness, and then maybe 100 ft over the tree tops "it" pulsed into life. Perspective wise, I would say it was about high-moon size in appearance. Perfectly globular. At full pulse it looked like molten metal or plasma swirling & sloshing around inside.

Then it would dim at about the same speed it lit. It would dim to nothing. We couldn't see anything and then a good bit higher in the sky it would pulse to life again a few seconds later. Not counting the double-flash of the apparent lift-off, it lit and dimmed 6 times, each time higher in the sky and after the 6th nothing. We watched for a long time, but that amazing glimpse was over but for the heavy-duty questions it raised in me.

It was a clear night and a clear phenomena of some kind. I was an Air Force brat and C.A.P. cadet with flight-time that never missed a Thunderbirds show or an opportunity get to witness various test-flights. I knew it wasn't flares and it doesn't fit with any description of ball lightning that I've come across in the years since. Conventional craft was out of the question because of characteristics and size.

Even at that age, I knew what we saw couldn't be easily explained. Since the internet came along, I've searched for folk who have seen the same thing. I've came across many since then that were essentially the same and many more that were similar.

The Iranian UFO Incident has a description of how one of the objects looked at one point that has seeming similarities to my boy scout experience:

In the October 1, 1976 issue of the Iran Times from Washington, D.C., an apparent firsthand account from Lt. Jafari, the pilot of the second jet interceptor, was published, based on a tape of the actual pursuit.

The aircraft flew towards Tehran at over the speed of sound. Jafari said that on seeing him coming, the UFO increased its speed. 'It was half the size of the moon as seen from earth,' he said. 'It was radiating violet, orange, and white light about three times as strong as moonlight.'"

I have suspicions on U.S. involvement in that one, though, so I'm conflicted. (covered in some depth in the 1st link in my sig)

At the time I couldn't conceive me and my fellow scouts OBOL as nuts & bolts hi-tech.

But later on I read of the Nazi Bell mythology when the Nick Cook musings/article came along: Which included a mention of a plasma-like shield around the craft. Only if these seemingly fabricated stories were true could I conceive it to be a man-made craft. But there wasn't much meat on that ol' myth. Some maybe, but meager pickings.

"The M2P2 will parallel these naturally occurring systems by creating an electromagnetic bubble or mini-magnetosphere around the spacecraft."

Link

And the boy scout incident was a mere 10-min helicopter ride from Redstone Arsenal, & the Huntsville, Alabama digs of the intriguing super-catch of Operation Paperclip; Dr. Werner Von Braun. Certainly a lot of drone stuff came/comes out of there, too. So??

Hmmm…Just mebbe then the nazi's--or the U.S. on its own--had found something that while nowhere near game-changing at that point, was nonetheless ripe for fruition over the next decade.

Side note--I don't rule it out, but I doubt The Foo Fighters were German, but I do believe they are germane to our plasma topic.

Or it could have been one of those "barely understood" phenomenon that are the highlight of Project Condign. Which might also hold the key to deeper metaphysical questions? Plasma related intelligences even?

Sorry to be so long winded, so I'll recommend the book Wonders in the Sky: Unexplained Aerial Objects from Antiquity to Modern Times by Jacques Vallee and Chris Aubeck. SO many pulsating plasma orbs that the weight of evidence must be considered. The authors meticulously source the material and add any additional known details so you can make up your mind about any particular account, but there are many that are straight forward and officially recorded that I'm sure most here would find not only fascinating, but maybe even offer some "pieces" we've all been looking for.

edit on 13-10-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

All of our brains are connected and geomagnetic fields cause telepathy that is somehow responsible for mass sightings of paranormal phenomena?

While I do believe in the collective conscious and the idea that we're all connected, that notion and the idea of intelligently controlled plasma balls are equally "out there."

Well, sure, and Persinger goes so far as to offer a theory for the type of network that the information would travel on, an idea of what the basis for that "connectedness" might be.

If you believe in that as well, what do you think that the basis for the "connectedness" is? What gets the work done?

Also, if you are interested, scientists are still pursuing Persinger's work, and a group from Brazil corroborated Persinger's "God Helmet" work and published on it back in April of this year...

Magnetic Stimulation of the Temporal Cortex: A Partial “God Helmet” Replication Study

edit on 13-10-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Foo Fighters are extremely curious of Ufo to read about, since they seem to be more common in most sightings or even hoaxes for that matter and are largely ignored possibly due to the little evidence of their nature. I more or less try to look for the mythological lore that could be associated them, and it varies for the most part, but this all just...speculation as well as supersition.

I do know they can disappear and re-appear rather easily, and probably don't travel alone. And sometimes their appearances vary too from ether being a solid ball of light, to a liquid like glow substance that surrounds giving it a tail like effect from its movement. However the tail length could, again vary in length, and give of a form of smoke.

The resemblance of the video is almost uncanny, except for the how the tails on these are sparking off.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelegateZero88
any encounter with a ufo, especially floating
purple basketball UFO'S would've been met with a V.I.A.R.A,

It was way too interesting to not look at. It was creepy, mainly because I didn't have a #ing clue what looked like that, other than my two brief encounters with ball lightning as a child. At first, I thought, well, whatever it was, it's gone, because it kept appearing and disappearing, and it whited out my NV at first, so I couldn't tell exactly where it was or how it was moving.

Then it came back. And went away, and about the third time it came back, it was obvious that it was moving at a fairly slow, steady pace, and it was coming back where it should be if it was moving steadily and you just couldn't see it at times. And it was moving at the same pace if it was moving vertically or horizontally.

Plus once it got to the brushpile, it was clear that there was a lot of detail inside it, which was pretty interesting as well. It wasn't your garden variety purple ball.

And it was pretty obvious what was going to happen, both given my luck and what I was observing. The clearing was sort of slightly elliptical running mostly east-west. We were scattered along the south side on the tree line. It came down from the treetops and initially was headed west, but made an immediate curve and came towards me right after it hit the ground. After I decided inspection was the better part of valor, and moved into the clearing, I moved east about four steps. This was shortly after it came over the brushpile. It then made another course correction to come to me, so it seemed pretty unlikely that it was moving randomly in my direction.

After it got about three feet away, it raised up to my eye level and stopped. That seemed non-menacing, and I really wanted a close look at it, so I walked forward slowly, it responded by moving forward at about the same speed, so I got right up on it. I didn't try to touch it, because that would have been a bit too much.

But man, that thing was different. I don't know how to describe it. Lots of things were going through my head but nothing came close. The overall color was pink-purple, with some bright blue. It was spherical, as far as I could gauge, and the overall theme was shells inside of shells. It had maybe 5-8 concentric spheres total. The first thing that hit me was "Chinese puzzle ball" I suppose. Between the shells was a lot of stuff I can't exactly describe, very detailed, most of it in continuous motion, all of it the same translucent pink-purple. There wasn't anything that looked like a face, or eyes, or anything else you could really identify. It wasn't fuzzy or blurry, it had a definite surface, the bits inside had definite shapes and edges and the like, even if I had no clue what they were for, if anything. It occasionally rotated a few degrees and stopped, some of the internal structure seemed fixed to the shells some not, and the shells inside were moving slightly over time, some with and some independently of the outer surface shell. It made a low level hissing sound that never varied. There was no ozone odor. It popped every time it appeared or disappeared on the way up to me, but when it went away the last time, it was silent.

The motion of the thing was very...precise I suppose you'd say, it didn't wobble or bob or jitter, it was like it was gliding on rails. When it rose up to eye level and stopped, it didn't slow at the top or bounce when it stopped, it just stopped with no deceleration, and it was exactly my eye level as far as I could judge.

That was it. I never had the impression it was trying to communicate, or do anything other than inspect me like I was inspecting it. I wish I'd had an hour or two to look at it, there was way too much detail to really get a look at in the 30 seconds or so we checked each other out.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
ninetysixufo's thread: Fire in the sky - The Orange UFO Mystery is a great place to hear a lot of really interesting accounts from members, some almost as good as Bedlam's.

Earlier in the thread I mentioned Jacques Vallee and Chris Aubeck's Wonders in the Sky: Unexplained Aerial Objects from Antiquity to Modern Times

I've excerpted just a few of the many accounts below. The first one is my favorite because the original author explains the sighting in just about the same terms I've always described mine.

Jacques and Chris were pretty picky about only including reports that were reasonably trustworthy. Even our own IsaacKoi is credited in helping confirm the details of one case!

I recommend the book and--haha--it makes a great bathroom book because the cases aren't too long and you can easily pick back up at any point.
(It's a compliment, Jacques!!)

Prague, Czechoslovakia 1619

The inhabitants of the village…[and] the village Priest was with them about 10 pm…looking up at the sky he could see a globe that resembled the moon, but fiery. It divided into two parts, and one of the parts divided into four smaller globes. (As the villagers and the Priest watched the globes would fade out gradually and then after a little bit some of the globes would pulse back into visibility.)

Hawaii, Pacific Aug 12 1825

English naturalist Andrew Bloxam and others saw a large red luminous object rise, illuminating everything. It fell out of sight, rose and fell again: "About half past 3 o'clock this morning the middle watch on deck was astonished to find everything around them suddenly illuminated.

"Turning their eyes eastward they beheld a large, round, luminous body rising up about 7 degrees apparently from the water to the clouds, and falling again out of sight, and a second time rising and falling: it was the color of a red-hot [cannon] shot and appeared about the size of the Sun…It gave so great a light that a pin might be picked up on deck."

Hamburg, Germany Dec 15, 1547

Historian Simon Goulart…writes that on that day the sailors who were aboard ships in the harbor of Hamburg saw in the air, at midnight, a glistening globe as fiery as the Sun. It rolled towards the north, emitting much heat…

Paris, France Feb 1382

Before the Maillets uprising, a fiery flashing globe was seen for a period of eight days, "roaming from door to door above the city of Paris, without there being any wind agitation nor lightning or noise of thunder, and on the contrary, the weather never ceased to be serene.

Iena, Germany 13 Jun, 1554

A large number of spheres and disks flew over the city of Iena. They had sudden variations of speed and turned to a red color as they flew north.

Those simple details are not representative of the wealth of details and reports in the book. One of the most interesting things I found while reading the hundreds of reports is the rather obvious "barely understood" plasma/EM natural phenomenon as often the probable culprit, but the more reports I read the more I realized that when this same phenomenon is reported in close quarters they often became "close encounter" and abduction tales and various other high-strangeness events.

So, in studying and giving the natural phenomenon angle a fair shot, it turns its own self towards the question of non-human sentient life.

(CONT...)
edit on 14-10-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Some who summarily debunk always complain about the lack of scientific studies, then pay no attention to the projects that have done that very thing.

Remember Project Identification mentioned earlier: The largest & most scientific field study ever conducted. The main conclusion in that study was connected to plasma.

Which brings me to most honorable ATS member/researcher easynow's thread The Yakima UFO Sightings

Where easynow tells the fascinating tale of another series of scientific studies that yielded strong results and robust theories in one of the more fascinating hotspots in the world: Yakima Indian Reservation. Check out that thread!

Here's a bit from it:

Dr. J. Allen Hynek requested a study on the Yakima UFO sightings

The Yakima UFO Field project was undertaken by me in August of 1972 at the request of Dr. J. Allen Hynek. The study has continued to this day.

"The light moved so fast that it gave the impression of a streak. It would appear stationary for a moment, then, almost instantaneously, appear some distance away (typically 10 degrees of arc through 7x50 binoculars). After another brief pause, it would dart back in the opposite direction. When stationary, the object appeared through the binoculars as an intense pinpoint of white light."

Yakima Study Part 1 - www.setv.org...

"The object appeared as a pair of lights moving in a definite, periodic pattern. The color of the light emitted by the object was reddish-orange. Because of the repetitive nature of the light pattern and the fixed relationship of the lights to one another, the observers felt that the lights must have been attached to a body or fuselage of some sort and spinning around this body.

The structure would have been about the size of an F-27 airliner, according to the estimate of one observer. Figure 1. shows schematically the pattern traced by the lights. The object was at an elevation of about 0ø relative to the observers, since the observation point is on a hill overlooking Granger. The lights of Granger were also clearly visible under the object."

Yakima Study Part 2 - www.setv.org...
Yakima Study Part 3 - www.setv.org...

www.setv.org...

The Willard J. Vogel Study

The Study is named in honor of the late Willard J. "Bill" Vogel, a supervisor in the Fire Control Division on the Yakama Indian Reservation, near Toppenish, Washington USA.

Although NL observations on the Yakama Reservation and surrounding areas had been reported for many years, Mr. Vogel was the first to recognize the nocturnal lights and other unidentified phenomena on the Reservation as a physical reality and legitimate subject for more careful study.

He supported his arguments for a serious inquiry with numerous photographs, log books, and eyewitness reports from a number of credible observers.

www.vogelstudy.org...
www.vogelstudy.org...
www.vogelstudy.org...

HISTORY OF UFO PHENOMENA IN THE STUDY AREA

Activity recognizable as classical UFO phenomena has been present in the Toppenish area for more
than eight years.

There is even some evidence to suggest that UFO reports are a part of Yakima Indian legends. A detectable increase in activity has taken place in the last three years.

Reports have recently been made by law enforcement personnel from the Washington Stare Patrol, County Sheriff and reservation Law and Order department. Formerly, fire lookouts had been the primary source of reports.

A majority of observations are made at night and consist mostly of the typical "nocturnal light" (NL) phenomenon described by Hynek(1). Primary characteristics of this particular phenomenon include:

1. Generally bright light, larger than a point source.

2. Colors reported cover the entire spectrum, but most
usually are yellow-orange.

3. Kinematics are not attributable to balloons,
aircraft or other natural objects and often give the appearance of intelligent action.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

So, in studying and giving the natural phenomenon angle a fair shot, it turns its own self towards the question of non-human sentient life.

As always I'm highly speculative, but when a key observation is involved
it's hard for me to resist sharing my thoughts.

To me, all of this comes down to this line of thought:

First off, 95% of the mass & energy of the universe is 'missing'

Dark Matter

Now, I understand that just as with quantum mechanics, this sort of fact
of modern physics is often used by fringe thinkers to 'justify' all kinds of
things.. but that's the dirty truth here.. and we are speculating..

Well.. i personally tend towards an explanation of dark matter initially called
primordial black holes:

Primordial Black Holes

In short these would be 'original black holes' from the first moments after
the 'big bang'. Now I don't actually concur with the 'big bang', I go with
what I call the 'big whimper' and that we actually live in a 'pot hole' with
a U-shaped symmetry breaking curve.. but for the sake of argument let's
go with a traditional 'big bang' model.

In addition, I personally go with micro black holes:

Micro Black Holes

Now what's interesting about micro black holes, is that we could actually
all be swimming in a sea of them... that in fact due to hawking radiation,
they've all shrunk down to a stable pseudo-particle, effectively becoming
a weakly interacting massive particle (WIMP!) one of the respected possible
solutions to dark matter.

Now I add on a thick layer of personal woo.

A year ago, when I was pushing the shamanism/mysticism thing all
the way.. I came to realize that spiritual humans often confuse what
we are now calling 'plasma entities' as their 'souls' or 'spirits' and that
in fact the very art of the shaman is to 'tune into' such entities for the
purpose of gaining information, making allies, etc.

Now of course you can't believe 'entities' more than you can believe
humans. It seems that most living things are deluded, liars, or at least
play a lot of games.

Well in any case, before I had figured this out, I had 'tuned into'
a 'source' which seemed to know a lot of interesting things.. and
didn't try to put a big head trip on me.. in fact it seemed more
like I was a 'fly on the wall' observing this other life-form.

One of the things I saw was a 'ship', and like nearly all 'ships' it was
in fact powered by a living being.. that there are lots of both natural
and cloned living beings which seemed to have these 'primordial
micro black holes, hawkings radiated to the stable WIMP state'
as part of their living system.

This particular 'ship' used what I would have called 'pentacle drive' as
there seemed to be a calabi yau manifold shape involved that looked
rather like a 5-dimensional 'pentacle' (think hyper cube).

Calabi Yau Manifold

Hyper Cube

Calabi-Yau manifolds are a central part of string theory and M-theory.

But in any case, I watched as the 'ship' sent out a 'probe'. What it effectively
did was to extrude some of itself out one of these 'micro primordial black holes'
and the end appearance was an 'orb'.

After a bit, it 'extruded quite a lot', until 'most of it' was extruded into a really
large 'orb' through which some 'aliens' stepped into.

This was their 'x-dim drive'.

Now what was interesting, was that the 'micro primordial black hole' they
chose to exit from, was actually within the body of a normal human being,
acting as a part of their consciousness.

I think that these kind of 'travellers' actually need 'believers' to make
'micro primordial black holes' a part of their body/mind, to allow the
travel to occur. This would definitely explain a lot of ufo cult, psyop
gubmint participation if true.. we have to believe in these things or
they can't 'come here'.

I know that the 'woo factor' here is basically 100%, and as usual I don't
care if anyone believes my story. I do not in fact push myself like this
much any more.. and I pretty much hang out with my awesome girlfriend
and live a normal life.

But every so often, I find myself exerting my will/imagination and find
myself ruminating in ways like this.

In short, I find it highly likely that 95% of all actual 'x-dim drives' are
via either natural or artificially created living beings, and these
'micro-primordial black holes'.

Why consume planetary mass sized piles of fuel to 'travel', when
life has co-evolved with micro primordial black holes, and you
can catch a 'ride' for 'cheap'?

That there are natural 'orbs', but also these 'orbs' can be used as
little 'exit star gates' and are in fact an important components of
some facets of conscious awareness.

This would be a unified theory of woo (UTOW) ;-)

Just food for thought.

Kev

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

There's a third thing: that it is an interaction of fields occurring between those belonging to and generated by the human brain and the field generated by the natural phenomenon.

This is a subtle and highly misunderstood point in Persinger's work.

So, trying to understand these things as a natural phenomenon does not necessarily have to include the question of whether or not the plasmas are sentient.

edit on 14-10-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

I'd put the Persinger hypothesis on about
par with the ETH; so not a laughingstock,
but missing the same large number of
pieces.

Contrary to common mystical belief
(I suppose I'd call myself a shaman
with a working rational mind and a
technical/educated background)...

This 'everything is one' hypothesis
while logically inevitable using many
sound frameworks... turns out not
to be true in a practical sense for
the great majority of humans.

For example the Princeton engineering
anonomolies research program.. the
Noetic.org program that tracks statistical
spikes. .. the studies of the effects of
group prayer. ...none of the big
experiments strongly confirm Persingers
work. ...yes if you pump strong EM or
transcranial currents in a brain you give
that person a 'drug trip'. So what?

I agree that humans have an effect on
plasmas....and plasmas whether of low
or high sentience enter into this
discussion. But few people know how
to voluntarily interact with plasmas...
(be a shaman) so for the most part it's
the plasmas that are players not humans
so much. ..except when someone creates
yet another false religion or false ufo
mythology. ..sometimes that has a real
effect...because the plasmas love to eat
that worship energy...

Thats my take....but I'd love to hear a nice
Gut response on all the missing pieces
of why Persinger is not currently particularly
credible.

Now when I traded some emails with him
I tried to poke into his mind, and it seems
to me there is a 'black project' to
artificially strengthen the Earth's 'field'
and plug Persingers helmet into that....
and THAT would actually work.

I'm not saying those were Persingers thoughts;
it seemed to be a plasma entity in his vicinity.

And yes I might be mistaken and no I don't
feel inclined to poke around and violate
privacy much anymore. I finally have a
happy life and don't want to screw it up
getting involved with stuff like that again.

Kev

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

...if you pump strong EM or transcranial currents in a brain you give that person a 'drug trip'.

it seems to me there is a 'black project' to artificially strengthen the Earth's 'field' and plug Persingers helmet into that.... and THAT would actually work.

The God Helmet uses low-intensity magnetic fields.

Some academics (psychologists, not neuroscientists) have claimed that the fields aren’t strong enough to influence the brain.

In fact, there have been many experiments that found significant effects in the brain using weak magnetic fields.

The magnetic fields Dr. M.A. Persinger uses with the God Helmet are strong enough to do the job.

In fact, some researchers use fields that are even weaker, but their work, unrelated to religion, isn’t controversial, so it gets less attention.

Sometimes, “less is more”. It seems the critics who mistakenly claimed that only very strong magnetic fields that can influence the brain (like those used in TMS) simply hadn’t done their homework.

The God Helmet Debate. Yes, Weak Magnetic Fields Can Influence Brain Activity - The Evidence.

*sigh*

I'd put the Persinger hypothesis on about par with the ETH

How would you do that, exactly?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Yes I've read Persingers work. There's nothing
to sigh about. As for the intensity required...
yes careful targeting with the helmet would
markedly reduce that.

Im talking the inverse square law and
interfering with brains at a goodly
distance or globally.

But perhaps I'm too biased about his
work to honestly go 12 rounds with you..
so I'll just leave it at that for now.

I do admire your obsession with your
hypothesis...

;-)

Kev

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I'm not a believer in plasma related intelligent life. My own observation of a plasma encased foofighter back in 1976, has made me come to the conclusion --- that the foofighter depends on photon propulsion --- and the only way to generate photons in places that lack starlight photons, is a magnetically controlled fusion reaction between two off-board magnetic shields surrounding the starship itself.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

I'm not a believer in plasma related intelligent life. My own observation of a plasma encased foofighter back in 1976, has made me come to the conclusion --- that the foofighter depends on photon propulsion --- and the only way to generate photons in places that lack starlight photons, is a magnetically controlled fusion reaction between two off-board magnetic shields surrounding the starship itself.

Could be my old and dear friend, Erno. However, if I recall correctly, you also experienced a strange glyph and a high-strangeness encounter, correct?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It seems to me, that there is a TON of
fear involved with this subject in
particular.... even more than with the
EDH and ETH hypothesis.

Perhaps "technology that can be
touched"; especially if its just a
100 years in our future or resembles
"star trek" or something is far more
reassuring than what very well might
be the 'truth'; namely that nuts and
bolts 'technology' may be so primitive,
so part of the 1% thats out there...

That us 'light matter' primates may be
the only kind of bioligical critter to
even be attempting 'our technology'
in this gakaxy at all....

No wonder we don't get invited to the
'galactic federation of dark plasma
citizens'.

They probably are scratching their
big plasma heads and are saying;
"those psychotic murderous chimps
at the bottom of the plasma pool
call themselves SENTIENT! Ar Ar
Humor!".

Just an observation.

Kev

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Patent For Microwave
Voice-To-Skull Technology

United States Patent 4,877,027 Brunkan October 31, 1989

Hearing System

Abstract

Sound is induced in the head of a person by radiating the head with microwaves in the range of 100 megahertz to 10,000 megahertz that are modulated with a particular waveform. The waveform consists of frequency modulated bursts. Each burst is made up of ten to twenty uniformly spaced pulses grouped tightly together. The burst width is between 500 nanoseconds and 100 microseconds. The pulse width is in the range of 10 nanoseconds to 1 microsecond. The bursts are frequency modulated by the audio input to create the sensation of hearing in the person whose head is irradiated.

Many behavioral effects at different intensities have been reported from exposure to magnetic fields, particularly with pulsed magnetic fields. The specific pulseform used appears to be an important factor for the behavioural effect seen; for example, a pulsed magnetic field originally designed for spectroscopic MRI was found to alleviate symptoms in bipolar patients,[5] while another MRI pulse had no effect. A whole-body exposure to a pulsed magnetic field was found to alter standing balance and pain perception in other studies.[6][7]
TMS and related effects [edit]

Main article: Transcranial magnetic stimulation
A strong changing magnetic field can induce electrical currents in conductive tissue such as the brain. Since the magnetic field penetrates tissue, it can be generated outside of the head to induce currents within, causing transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS). These currents depolarize neurons in a selected part of the brain, leading to changes in the patterns of neural activity. In repeated pulse TMS therapy or rTMS, the presence of incompatible EEG electrodes can result in electrode heating and, in severe cases, skin burns.[8] A number of scientists and clinicians are attempting to use TMS to replace electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) ten.wikipedia.org...Same Link

Magnetomyography (MMG) is a technique for mapping muscle activity by recording magnetic fields produced by electrical currents occurring naturally in the muscles, using arrays of SQUIDs (superconducting quantum interference devices). It has a better capability than electromyography for detecting slow or direct currents.

Then, as to plasma:

Link

Now, in general, it’s very easy to produce plasmas in a vacuum, and to control them with massive electromagnets. Most of our attempts at controlled nuclear fusion, which involves the creation of high-energy deuterium-tritium plasma, have required immensely powerful electromagnets to create and/or control the plasma. (See: 500MW from half a gram of hydrogen: The hunt for fusion power heats up.) The University of Missouri, however, has devised a method of creating plasma that creates its own magnetic field, which acts as a containment field as it travels through open air.

We don’t know the exact technique used, only that it involves exploding a wire with a very high voltage to create the plasma — the same method used to detonate nuclear bombs. The ring of plasma, which you can see in the video above, survives for a few milliseconds as it travels two feet through open air. According to Randy Curry, the lead researcher, the system could be enlarged to handle more power, creating stronger plasmas that travel farther through the air.

This was a year ago, and doesn't really detail if they are able to control the ring of plasma they create this way without huge electromagnets…..

Despite what you may have learnt at high school, there are actually four states of matter: Solid, liquid, gas, and plasma. Plasmas are similar to gases in that they don’t have a definite shape or volume, but they also differ significantly, in that they are electrically conductive and produce a magnetic field.

So: once you show that the electromagnetic field can tamper with the brain, and plasma produces an electromagnetic field, it seems obvious that the plasma appearances, in general, can be seen to have such an effect on temporal lobes, and/or the brain and body of an individual, as a whole.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

The reports and stories are great reads, but are obviously in-conclusive about the Foo Fighter Ufo. If anything they more or less prove their existence, and countless sightings around the world help prove it. It great to have some closure with the reality of their existence when others share their experiences.

Great way to prove to oneself, I ain't the only seeing things, or is crazy. Lol.

I do believe the Foo Fighters are sentient, technological and their nature could be unrelated to other sightings or believes of plasma, but that just an opinion. It not like we could harness what power source they use, and replicate in a lab yet to ether blow ourselves up like it was kingdom come, or refuel at a station and get space miles.

And looking up the type of plasmas that our species knows about is only in the hundreds, leaving out a giant puzzle of how tangible plasma could be in reality. I do believe the soul or consciousness is a type of plasma, but what kind, who knows. Our nerves are a solid like liquid, and are setup like a giant, complex circuit of conductors that are all interconnected powering, or sending something inside the body to do a simple movement like smiling or opening the hand.

Next thing you know Plasma could send information or data, but thats a wild guess.

edit on 15-10-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

it seems obvious that the plasma appearances, in general, can be seen to have such an effect on temporal lobes, and/or the brain and body of an individual, as a whole.

Not only that but once the temporal-lobes have experienced an episode of lability, they become even more sensitive to episodes of lability with less input of energy. An example might be that It's like an allergic reaction, in that less of the allergen is needed over time to gain the same magnitude of allergic reaction.

The Kindling Model

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

So you really believe that a plasma 100 miles
away that appears on Radar, or which collides
with a plane can be explained by the temporal
lobe kindling model?

Btw I wrote a 300 page book which had several
chapters on the kindling effect. I don't dispute
it exists...

It was my first writing attempt, so per my teacher
I put all copies in the shredder....it was full of
self - ego material....thats why this advice
is typically given.

Kev

edit on 15-10-2014 by KellyPrettyBear because: cleared up a poor choice of words.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join