It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington Is Destroying The World

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Washington Is Destroying The World

The true history is so different from what Washington pretends and Americans are taught. The majority of Americans are blind enablers of Washington’s war on the world. If ebola and global warming don’t destroy humanity, the ignorance of the American people and Washington’s war for world hegemony surely will.

The aggressive and mindless stance that Washington’s warmongers have taken toward Russia and China have shattered the accomplishment of Reagan and Gorbachev.

Reagan and Gorbachev ended the cold war and removed the threat of nuclear armageddon. Now the neocons, the US budget-dependent (taxpayer dependent) US military/security complex, and the US politicians dependent on campaign funds from the military/security complex have resurrected the nuclear threat.

The arrogant fools in Washington, wallowing in their hubris as “the indispensable nation,” have provoked Moscow to the point that Russia now has more deployed nuclear weapons than the US. As a result of Washington breaking its word and putting ABM missile bases on Russia’s border, Russia has developed supersonic ICBMs that can rapidly change their trajectory and cannot be shot down by any missile defense system. Of course, the US corporations making billions of dollars selling Washington a useless ABM system will deny this.

It is not only Russia’s strategic nuclear forces that the fools in Washington have revived and activated, but China’s as well. Last year China released a pictorial description of how China’s nuclear forces could destroy the US. This was China’s response to Washington’s insane plan of building new air and naval bases from the Philippines to Vietnam in order to control the flow of resources in the South China Sea. What kind of idiotic government does America have that thinks China is going to put up with this kind of interference in China’s sphere of influence?

China has now added to its nuclear arsenal a new variant of one of its mobile ICBMs. Washington does not know much about this new missile, because the CIA is too busy arranging protests in Hong Kong.

Source

More information in the full article about Washington`s foreign policies, well worth the read.

if it all goes really bad in the future you have been told about how and why it happened by :

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy and associate editor of the Wall Street Journal. He was columnist for Business Week, Scripps Howard News Service, and Creators Syndicate. He has had many university appointments. His internet columns have attracted a worldwide following. Roberts' latest books are The Failure of Laissez Faire Capitalism and Economic Dissolution of the West and How America Was Lost.

So if WIII happens in the future you know who instigated it and was responsible to the run up of things, no point in denying what the idiots in Washington are doing anymore. No matter how much the neocons are trying to point towards others, they are the ones who are forcing us into the mess which seems to be getting bigger and bigger by time. The policy of profits of the US military/security complex is what drives us into this dangerous situation.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

I guess now is as good a time to say it as any.......If things really do get to that point, Russia and China need to remember where the orders for all this military aggression comes from, and aim their responses accordingly.

The collective ego of those in charge, and those who get paid to appear to be in charge, needs to be taken down a few notches.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   

What's taking so long?

ICBM launch any day now please.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

This is basically, a bunch of religious fallacy arguments.

First of all, whate everyone forgets, is that the same people who supplied Nuclear Arsenal to the US, supplied them to the Russians and Chinese as well. Bear this simple fact, in mind, always.

When it comes to Hong Kong, it has nothing to do with the CIA ... Hong Kong Chinese, don't like CIA anymore than the Mainland Chinese do ...

When it comes down to the US, and Washington ... bear also in mind, that the Pentagon has five sides and that the Pentagram has five arms, and that the nuclear superpowers are 5 in number.

So, don't be stupid as to think that these nations are actual enemies.

All these nations have one goal, the destruction of Europe as any futuristic threat to world stability. Never again, a world war ... and the only way to accomplish this, is to take the lands away from the Europeans. Which is why there are massive immigrations to all northern Europe and the US. It's to "erase" the very foundation, that created the two world wars.

This is the background... of course, the Queen of Denmark and her friends, think they're in the middle of this. But their Children, and Children's children, will not have any power for all eternity, to be able to create such background again.

Now, whenever you feel that gut feeling that the US and Russia, or China, are going to go at it. Put yourself in their shoes ... imagine yourself as an Empircal emperor. With an arsenal of Nuclear weapons at your disposal. An arsenal of biological and chemical weapons, and you were creating the "Terminator" scenario. Robotic soldiers, and remote controlled war machines.

Imagine yourself like that ... with total power, would you "wait" with Attacking the US? And please don't come with the stupid rhetoric of wanting to save the world, and peace on earth and all that crap. Leave that stupidity to the retards ... be honest with yourself.

The answer is, you'd have attacked "decades" ago ... you'd be attacking right now. You'd be doing tens of 9/11's, making sure that US soldiers were dying like flies in Afghanistan and the middle-east.

You're probably going to say to yourself "that would be insane, I wouldn't do it!!". That's because you're stupid. You don't think ahead ... what do you think is going to come out of all this "women" politics that is being run today? more good deeds? You think Oprah winfrey is gonna make a good world leader? We'd be having a good time, at making up stories about everybody to get sympathy ... while the need for energy increased, sources for energy decrease and idiots walk around saying we don't need oil. We'd watch as Cities grew, and powerty grew ... as people had less to do, and more time to be depressed. We'd watch more and more, as society turns into hell on earth.

Ferguson, is the future of the worlds societies ... it's the future you have to look forward to. And it's the production of the pussy-cat politics that we're running. Anarchy, deseases ... and total economic collapse. Because current economic structure, can only exist, as long as there are cows that can be milked ... what happens when those cows want their own milk, for their own cows. In this case, cows being a metaphore for states and nations.

Your economy, real estate, property are all items that aren't permanent. And your status of living, is only ensured as long as there is growth. However, growth is fictual ... nor actual, it is only on paper and will burst. It isn't something you can watch decline, gradually over time ... it will either fall, or rise ...

So, the future is worse than war. It is evern worse than all the wars of history ... as the current pussy-cat politics do not make account for it. The women, and feminin stupidity is creating hell on earth for ther children's children. Because they lack vision, for the future. They're worse than the nazis ... they are nazis, in reality, they just hide reality behind fictual goodness, that is based on the moment, but not on actual results or historical knowledge.

War is a horrible thing ... but there are alternatives that are worse.

The US, is currently discovering that it can't be the only superpower ... but not because a balance needs to be found. But because it knows that sooner or later, there will revenge for what it has done already. So, the US is not going at it, with the Chinese ... but ensuring that the Chinese and Russians will not be the villains of the future. They "giving" China and Russa an excuse to mobile themselves, within the frame of modern society ... neither Russia nor Chine, can do anything BUT behave in the same manner that the US has done. Which ensures there will be no conflicts between the two, because they all will want more or less the same result.

What the US fears now, is some group that will grow out of nowhere and suddenly become powerful enough or smart enough to actually do real harm to the US. Up to now, we've only had a couple of mad arabs ... basically speaking. No thought, no planning, no knowledge of how to accomplish anything. The "Germans" are dead ... that is, the proper Germans ... and the Russians were very active in aiding in the killing of these, so the US and Russia share a history in crime. Both also share, the fact, that they have grown larger with the help of the Mafia ... just like old Britain. Cocaine, Morphine and other crimes, were the foundation of their existance.

The only thing, these crime bosses would disagree on ... is who is going to be the big boss, for the new Hostel, or Bordel.

And that's it ...

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I read the BLOG and I read up on the author. He's just a far left college prof who does a lot of writing that can be summarized as 'America = bad, everyone else = innocent'. He uses loaded language to try to pad his myopic world view. For a supposed smart guy, he isn't so smart. No world power - be it political or religious - is innocent. Washington isn't destroying the world ... basic worldwide human stupidity is.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   

So if WIII happens in the future you know who instigated it and was responsible to the run up of things, no point in denying what the idiots in Washington are doing anymore.

All you have done is post the opinion of one bitter old man.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

So the actions by Washington (the military industrial complex) are not the cause of a new nuclear arms race ?

From what I have seen he`s spot on with that analysis, but if you have proof other wise I would like to see it.

I have read numerous of accounts about people doing the same marginalizing in the 20s and 30s in Germany about what a threat Hitler was towards people who warned about what was going to happen.

And the only action I have seen coming from Washington lately are not to defuse tensions but to raise them for profit, I don`t see that as something which can be ignored so easily and as not being dangerous.
edit on 7-10-2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

You had a few good points; they were, however, overshadowed by your blatant sexist chauvinism.

edit on 7-10-2014 by Eunuchorn because: Semicolon duh

edit on 7-10-2014 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

So he`s a bitter old man because he`s critical of America, but if he was critical about Putin was he was just gentle old man of course.

edit on 7-10-2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

So the actions by Washington (the military industrial complex) are not the cause of a new nuclear arms race ?

Putin is building his arsenal because he does not want Russia to look like "the sick man of Europe." Russia also has its military industrial complex, and arms are one of Russia's principal exports.

From what I have seen he`s spot on with that analysis, but if you have proof other wise I would like to see it.

He is portraying Russia and China as being led by mindless zombies who only react to external events... in fact, are only capable of acting in response to the United States. They have no domestic politics or international agendas that are not shaped exclusively by American policies. Do you believe that, too?

I have read numerous of accounts about people doing the same marginalizing in the 20s and 30s in Germany about what a threat Hitler was towards people who warned about what was going to happen.him.

Funny you should mention Hitler. Hitler blamed his aggression on British war mongers and their Jewish masters. He was forced to annex the Sudetenland and invade Poland to "protect ethnic Germans," and acquired Austria fair and square by referendum. Remind you of anyone on the world stage now?

And the only action I have seen coming from Washington lately are not to defuse tensions but to raise them for profit, I don`t see that as something which can be ignored so easily and as not being dangerous.

At least Dr. Roberts is accusing Washington of incompetence, not deliberate intent. Which do you think it is?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

At least Dr. Roberts is accusing Washington of incompetence, not deliberate intent. Which do you think it is?

I agree with his assessment they are both.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

So he`s a bitter old man because he`s critical of America, but if he was critical about Putin was he was just gentle old man of course.

No, he is a bitter old man because all of the policies he helped to forge have been set aside by a younger generation. He is an old school conservative who is disgusted by the neo-cons. If he criticized Putin he would still be a bitter old man.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I agree with his assessment they are both.

So you admire Ronald Reagan's "Star Wars" strategy? Dr. Roberts does.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Pun fully intended, no doubt?

Also,
I liked the Ukraine:Austria analogy.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

If it wasn't DC or America doing this, some other country would be doing it. History is riddled with empires that try to influence the world with might and war.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I read the BLOG and I read up on the author. He's just a far left college prof who does a lot of writing that can be summarized as 'America = bad, everyone else = innocent'. He uses loaded language to try to pad his myopic world view. For a supposed smart guy, he isn't so smart. No world power - be it political or religious - is innocent. Washington isn't destroying the world ... basic worldwide human stupidity is.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

The highlight is what is wrong with a lot of people actual learning anything (it seems to be more prone in America).

Always immediately labeling things to create prejudice.

Yes, his focus is on being critical towards the US Government and its actions, but as long as he`s not working with half truths or blatant lies and sticks to the facts, it`s good to have someone who actual knows about what he`s writing about and is not all over the place with commenting about things which he hasn`t got no knowledge about...

...and that`s how easy it is to marginalize critics, just label them into something.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

If it wasn't DC or America doing this, some other country would be doing it. History is riddled with empires that try to influence the world with might and war.

You`re right about history being riddled with empires who did that, but that can`t be an excuse for Washington to act in the same manner, now can it ?

There have also been countries who acted quite differently regrading other countries in the past. So that can be just as an excuse to act in the opposite way.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
From the OPs Source...

Today Russia is surrounded by US and NATO military bases, with more to come in Ukraine (part of Russia for centuries), Georgia (part of Russia for centuries and the birthplace of Joseph Stalin), Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, and perhaps also Azerbaijan.

Yes, were part of Russia, this is exactly why many of them are running like hell away from Russian influence. They know all too well what Russia is all about.

'birthplace of Joseph Stalin'

The world won't hold that against the Georgians.

A large land expanse that was formerly part of the Soviet Empire is now part of Washington’s Empire. The “coming of democracy” simply meant the changing of masters.

Well which is it?

I wish Anti-Western wannabe Pundits would get their act and stories straight.

Is the West in decline or not?

Seems counter productive to their cause by arguing both that the West is in decline and expanding all at the same time.

edit on 7-10-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You`re right about history being riddled with empires who did that, but that can`t be an excuse for Washington to act in the same manner, now can it ?

Humans do many actions that are inexcusable, but that doesn't change the fact that we do them despite the inexcusability. The only person who can truly account for your actions is you. You can disprove of someone else's actions, but at the end of the day, they'll do them regardless of what you think about them.

There have also been countries who acted quite differently regrading other countries in the past. So that can be just as an excuse to act in the opposite way.

Not really. Generally, throughout the millenniums that humans have been on the planet, a nation only stays peaceful if it is unsure of the military might of its neighbors. Once the nation enters empire status, it ALWAYS become aggressive. How else do you think empires are formed? It's not like nations willingly give their land over for the glory of some foreign nation or something.
edit on 7-10-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”
~Voltaire

I like this quote because of it's accuracy. That being said, everyone has their own bias, I suppose.

If I had to isolate one group to blame, it'd be the progressives. But that's just me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join