It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington Is Destroying The World

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

And what happened after that ?

Well let's see...

Japan Attacked Pearl Goldstein in the back seat of her car on the 4th July 1776 after the Alamo fell to crazed rabid gerbils.

What exactly were you fishing for?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Page 3 had a lot of people talking about WW3.

I remember a fantastic quote from some other ATSer along the lines of we are in WW3, don't expect Obama to come on tv & officially announce it with a smile & a card trick. WW3 will be over when the ICBMs start flying.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
How many of you have been thinking from their teens on that they never would have fallen for Nazism like most people in Germany did in the 20s/30s ?

I bet most of you still think they were just a bunch of dumb asses and you wouldn`t be that stupid to far fall for that.

But you know why they felt for it, they were indoctrinated that they were the Greatest Country in the World.

Sounds familiar ?

During the 30s there were people in Germany warning about what was going to happen.

The answers were just simply "not going to happen" or "we just had The Great War and we will not have another one." The people who warned about it leading to another World War got marginalized back then.

Sounds familiar ?

If you now the history regarding the run up towards WWII you know how it came inevitably at a certain point. And if you know the History of WII and also keep track about what Washington is doing you realize it`s following the same path.

So yes, you`re the Germans who you thought you would never be. But at least for the Germans back then it was the first time and they hadn`t access to the internet.

But keep marginalizing it, stay ignorant from history and keep defending your country (government)...

Probably the biggest mistake in history ever is the indoctrination of Americans to let them think they are the "Greatest Country in the World and they are superior,"...most will follow their leaders blindly because of that (lots actually think they don`t, but they do), just like a nation 80 years ago did.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

How many of you have been thinking from their teens on that they never would have fallen for Nazism like most people in Germany did in the 20s/30s ?

I bet most of you still think they were just a bunch of dumb asses and you wouldn`t be that stupid to far fall for that.

But you know why they felt for it, they were indoctrinated that they were the Greatest Country in the World.

No

Actually Germany was in the pits, War reparations, High unemployment, Self Doubt and extreme resentment over losing the first world war. Then along came a little guy with a funny mustache who said all their problems were the JOOS fault.

Sounds familiar ?

Yeah, I hear it all the time from some members here at ATS.

As far as not having the Internet Al Gore hadn't invented it yet so yeah..

True story, just ask him.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Sure, not being a Putin fan it won`t effect me.

So then why is it when someone discusses Putin and his actions as of late you have no problem defending him?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Mind if I use that quote when the 'I love Putin' crowd next fall all over themselves?

I am going to use it as my signature, as that comment will work so well in many threads.

I will just have to tweak it a little...
edit on 7-10-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: beezzer

Isolating one group to blame over another accomplishes nothing. All groups are responsible in their own ways for the state of the world, because all groups are made up of humans who all have the same failings and attributes.

Exactly. Mr. Desperate and the Puny Mortals writing the blame game for some other group again.

Historically when I've heard the Russian/USA blame game there was a Republican writing it to one-up the Democrats in voting season, and the foreign country is a red herring.

Remember who you are and what country you are residing in, have the best respect that is applicable but not undue respect, and stand for the best results, on your own of course, because you are the only person you ever have to live with your whole life. Washington is a bunch of babies eating 20th century military science tactics for warfare they pull out of their behinds to perpetuate the US ideals, and unfortunately there is more yesterdays than tomorrows there at the moment. The root cause of their cause right now is perpetuating abuse of those who might know better, for 22 year old sons of venomous soldiers against the civil members of the states. Drugs, money, crime, artifices of power.

But for the argument of less or more nukes, it's not the amount but the size of them that add up to results sometimes; despite that, there are treaties that must be respected, and there are more nuke countries that are middlemen for the old standoffs, like Brazil now, that when you only follow the money and the money has left the USA building, then it doesn't matter what the newspapers say of who hates or likes who. With faster than light sciences around the corner, the big explodey things are not what is dangerous anyways no matter how hard the military propaganda machines like selling that to the public. It's a decoy argument, a displacement of the facts for more label-mongering suppression.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

And you would lose that bet.

Greatest Country in the World.

Sounds familiar ?

Russia comes to mind.

If you now the history regarding the run up towards WWII you know how it came inevitably at a certain point. And if you know the History of WII and also keep track about what Washington is doing you realize it`s following the same path.

Actually you have Russia doing that, but of course you are too Russia blind to see that.

Probably the biggest mistake in history ever is the indoctrination of Americans to let them think they are the "Greatest Country in the World and they are superior,"...most will follow their leaders blindly because of that (lots actually think they don`t, but they do), just like a nation 80 years ago did.

And I guess you weren't told as a child that you lived in the greatest country in the world, because if America wasn't so great we wouldn't have so many people from other poorer countries that risk their lives to get here.

But I guess things like that don't count do they?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

If YOU knew the history of the run up to WWII, you'd know that this is a load. Germany was in the throes of the Great Depression since the 20's (when the Americans were in the "roaring" 20's) thanks to getting gouged at the Treaty of Versailles and being forced to repay the rest of Europe's war loans. Then Hitler and the Nazi party took stage and got 33% of the German citizenry vote; but because the German vote worked on pure majority, it allowed them to take control.

There may be some parallels to the WWII buildup, but you aren't highlighting ANY of them.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

It`s about Washington policies driving the world towards a situation in which W3 will be come inevitable in the end and not about all the other problems in the world.

Why isn't Bolivia or New Zealand driving the world towards World War Three? Is it because they are nicer, or because they are less influential. The United States is influential because it is the world's largest economy and needs to project power globally to defend its own interests. Europe is influential because it is the world's second largest economy and needs to project power globally to defend its own interests. China is influential because it is the world's third largest economy and is beginning to project power globally to defend its own interests.

Thus far, the three most influential economies have managed to co-exist globally without military conflict among themselves. They have achieved a balance of power, just as the Great Powers had two centuries ago.

Russia has the ninth largest economy in the world, and is struggling to extend its influence into a sphere it formerly controlled. All this is fact, not opinion.

But of course only America is incompetent and never does anything wrong, this is the position you regularly claim, whether you like it or not, you are classicly in denial, that the USA is the HEAD of a group that can and WILL lead us into very dark territories.

Believing that God is on your side is nice and all, but it just does not pass muster.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

It so easy to point the finger towards others and to marginalize your own wrong doings so you don`t have to deal with them.

Mind if I use that quote when the 'I love Putin' crowd next fall all over themselves?

Will you ever use it with the 'I love America" crowd when talking about how bad everyone else is ?

I have read thousands of your posts and this has not ever happened in any of them, but constant finger pointing and jabs at everyone else other than Israel and America, is a constant, like it is beyond any doubt who is the bad guys.

It is just plain classic to see it denied here.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

But of course only America is incompetent and never does anything wrong, this is the position you regularly claim, whether you like it or not, you are classicly in denial, that the USA is the HEAD of a group that can and WILL lead us into very dark territories.

Please link to an instance where I claim that America never does anything wrong. Have I ever said that Iran-Contra never happened? Mai Lai was a lie? Denied CIA's running heroin into Iran? In fact, I may be the only one here who ever brings this last one up. For some reason the pro-Iran crowd refuse to touch it.

Believing that God is on your side is nice and all, but it just does not pass muster.

Clearly, you are completely unaware of my position on anything. I do not believe in any God or religion. How about you? You sound so self righteous, I'll bet you think God is on your side.

Edit to add: Don't think no-one noticed that you attack the posters rather than address the issues raised.

edit on 7-10-2014 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

You once again completely failed to understand history and how something occurs.

Start out by researching Joseph Goebbels. Take Hitlers comment that the bigger the lie the more people will buy into it. Then review why Nazi Germany used propaganda to blame all their woes on the Jews while at the same time using propaganda to report Poland attacked Germany to justify there invasion of Poland.

When there is only one source of news, at the government controls it, its not hard to whip up support from the people. Its also helpful when government agencies pay those who dont agree with government actions a visit in the night.

Then may I suggest you move on to review Stalin and what he did, where you will find a parallel with Nazi Germany. This has been continued by putin, who has seized Russian media in order to push a propaganda campaign to get the Russian people to support the lies he tells them. Those who challenge / dont agree with Putin are labeled as traitors, face trumped up charges, and are either imprisoned or killed.

So maybe you should learn history and its application before trying to lecture people on it. Its evident you have not opened a history book so why try and continue your failed argument?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
Will you ever use it with the 'I love America" crowd when talking about how bad everyone else is ?

The issue you and some other demonstrate in this area is confusing the government and the country itself. I love America while at the same time I cannot stand the current administration.

In Nazi Germany and Russia (today) you had the government view that it is one in the same and it is not. The purpose behind that was to be able to accuse people who do not support the government of treason by arguing their disloyalty is to the nation.

A person can love his country while criticizing their government. An issue you, a few others in this thread and Putin dont seem to understand.

You guys like to go on this "America does nothing wrong" argument aimed at Americans while completely ignoring the fact we go after our government.

The government should be afraid of its people and not the other way around. Something Hitler and Stalin learned the hard way and something Putin is going to be learning if he does not come off his Stalin2.0 kick.

Whats sad is how you and others go after those who support the US while absolutely refusing to criticize Putin's actions.

I think Obama is weak and as a horrible President. His foreign policy can best be described as non existent and his ability to blame anyone for his failures is old.

What are your criticisms of Putin and why?
If you have no criticism of Putin - why?

(post by CHinauser removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Starvation leads men to do unthinkable things. Germany after WWI was in total shambles. To buy a loaf of bread took a wheelbarrow full of Deutschmarks. Armed groups patrolled the streets clashing with one another and with the remaining loyalists of the Wiemar Republic.

To compare that with where we are now is a fallacy.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

I didn't see any good points.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I have read numerous of accounts about people doing the same marginalizing in the 20s and 30s in Germany about what a threat Hitler was towards people who warned about what was going to happen.

Exactly. On the surface we are all fine warm and cozy. Meanwhile the weapons flow and build. The point of hostility is when the peace proclaimers throw off their cloak and start shooting.

Very dangerous.

ETA: The images of Turkish (NATO) tanks massing on the border with Syria and the softening of targets by US airstrikes over that border mean only one thing.

Images

edit on 8-10-2014 by intrptr because: link and additional

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

ETA: The images of Turkish (NATO) tanks massing on the border with Syria and the softening of targets by US airstrikes over that border mean only one thing.

That ISIS is in the process of taking a Syrian city that straddles the border with Turkey who in turn deployed forces on the off chance ISIS was to start in on Turkish territory?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Aww, you can't fool me. Those are NATO Tanks… facing the Syrian border. Read that Mobile Armor, not fixed artillery.

You do understand why they mount guns on tracks? To move them around, generally in the direction they are facing. All bunched up on the border, just "sitting there"… uh huh.

And the airstrikes just beyond the border are softening the Syrian town prior to the tanks rolling in.

Thats Syria, not some "Islamic State" as you would have us believe. Thanks for sounding off, you just confirmed my suspicions.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join