It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBOLA!!! the current go to for STARS and FLAGS!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
What's Ebola?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

What's Ebola?

A back-up dancer for Mylee Cyrus.

She twerks.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

It bothers me because there is an extreme lack of content about anything else. What else is going on out there?

Well sweetie, start a thread!
Oh, that's right. You did. About... EBOLA!!!

Seriously, right now I appreciate the speedy reporting on this rapidly changing situation. It is a topic I am following because I want to stay abreast of latest developments. And ATS is my one-stop-shop for the latest on this.

I'm sorry for your frustration. But really, stars and flags are not that big of a deal. Ebola is. I really don't care if people get a ton of flags or not, as long I they share what they've found out.

/my opinion

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I'd buy that for a dollar!

edit on 4-10-2014 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Throw some obama jabs in there its sure fired way to get even more.
Thanks for the laugh

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Exactly.

In my case I spend time reloading news search results every few seconds (sometimes there isn't anything else to do haha) and when I see a "Possible Ebola In....." result I'll click it and see if it's worth posting. I have to admit I've managed to post possible cases mere minutes after they've hit the web.

Stars and flags, I appreciate yes. But I didn't join ATS to earn them, and I was shocked at how many I've accrued so far LOL.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
And if any of the OP's advice fails, make a thread making fun of everyone, that will definitely do the trick.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Nah. I think most of them are really concerned.. although, many of the threads are unoriginal.
Here's what you may find on ATS, essentially:

Aliens Forum: "Aliens brought Ebola to earth to weed out the true weaklings!"
Conspiracies in Religion Forum: "Ebola is here to wipe out all the gays and witches and atheists...Amen!"
Predictions & Prophecies Forum: "YEARS ago, I predicted Ebola would come here. Trust me. "
Dreams Forum: "I had a dream that I caught Ebola"
World War 3 Forum: "Ebola epidemic will cause WWIII to break out any day now."
Skunk Works Forum: "Ebola is actually good for you??"
Survival Forum: "Do you think they will start selling blood from Ebola survivors. And if so, how much will it cost me?"
Cryptozoology Forum: "Can bigfoot catch Ebola?"
Fantasy & Science Fiction Forum: "I just wrote a short story about how the elites go to Mars to escape Ebola. Please read it."

jk

edit on 4-10-2014 by UseHerName because: +

edit on 4-10-2014 by UseHerName because: -

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: UseHerName

You missed mine.

lolz

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I felt like this should be in 'Rants' after reading a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: new_here
Stars and flags, I appreciate yes. But I didn't join ATS to earn them, and I was shocked at how many I've accrued so far LOL.

Star and flag don't mean anything. It's the amount of NSA's you receive that say anything about your validity and importance on this site.

(Every time a government agency reviews your thread/post you receive one NSA)

Peace
edit on 4-10-2014 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Just make threads which make people fearful or angry, and make sure you make them as scary as possible.

Those are the two emotions which drive most people and because driven by them they emotionally Flag and Star your ass off.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

Just make threads which make people fearful or angry, and make sure you make them as scary as possible.

Those are the two emotions which drive most people and because driven by them they emotionally Flag and Star your ass off.

That was pretty good for starters... but try it again with more anger in your voice, 'cause bless yer heart, you didn't get a single star for that post, haha.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

That was pretty good for starters... but try it again with more anger in your voice, 'cause bless yer heart, you didn't get a single star for that post, haha.

Not today, your post made me laugh so hard, nothing will get me angry today anymore.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

Not today, your post made me laugh so hard, nothing will get me angry today anymore.

Ahh Goodt... My vwork heere eese don.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

EBOLA VIRUS IS MAKING ME REPLY TO THIS!

Does your system work for replys too? If not, I too will become a fear mongering quick poster. I don't want to be an outsider any more!

Sign me up for the dvds and yearly internet subscription to "people like me!" Magazine.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

So you're more concerned with someone getting more attention than you than with a potential serious outbreak of a deadly and highly contagious disease? Nice/Wtf.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

So you're more concerned with someone getting more attention than you than with a potential serious outbreak of a deadly and highly contagious disease? Nice/Wtf.

haha nice try lil fella, how about you stop trying to put words in my mouth.

And to everyone else, i was a bash on those making ridiculous threads on the subject, not the updates. So settle down.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Since you are fairly new here let me explain something.

When there is a hot topic discussion there will be TONS of threads on the main board on said topic. Right now it's Ebola.

In my almost 6 yrs on here I've seen swine flu, 2012, that asteroid I can't name, some date in July a few years back that had to do with black jack or something, countless UFO videos repeated over and over, Fukushima and the list goes on.

As someone who reads the boards more than posts I can tell who the flag and star seekers are, always have. It's quite funny and I won't call them out because well that's against T&C.

In all honesty who cares about flags and stars. You can't do anything with them other than brag on here and nobody really cares and if you do you might need some counseling or fresh air.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

In all honesty who cares about flags and stars. You can't do anything with them other than brag on here and nobody really cares and if you do you might need some counseling or fresh air.

Counseling: Check
Fresh air: Check

Oh God, I'm doomed....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join