It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was 2014 Etched on Georgia Guidstones a Precursor For Global Genocide With Ebola?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
As many of you know, the first "commandment" on the Georgia Guidestones is:

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature

In order to achieve this goal, nine tenths of the world's population would have to be exterminated.
Something like the global pandemic known as Ebola would sere this purpose well would it not? I was wondering why 2014 was etched on the Georgia Guidestones recently. Could it be that it was a prelude to the plans of what I would call bioterrorism being implemented by TPTB? It seems the depopulation agenda is in full effect. What do you guys think?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
What is it with these Georgia guide stones. Come on, get a grip on reality. I could understand if they were even a couple of hundred years old, but they're not. They were erected in modern times by some one(whether he or her is a philosopher or religious nut job) who does not want to identify himself, which is suspicious in itself. He wants to be known as R C Christian, which quite a few want to believe as his true name, yet it strikes me as interpreted as Roman Catholic Christian. As for his writings they smack ominously as a eugenics agenda. And as for warnings they are as of nothing. A stronger case was made for the Maya long calender, yet these modern writings are treated as if they are hundreds of years old and are scribed from an ancient prophet. Get a grip people and lets see the person who is proclaiming these revelations. See who it is and what his agenda is before you start worshipping"The Georgia Guide stones". You just might find it's a psychologist running a physiological experiment.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

So in other words, you see no correlation?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Ebola is bad candidate for global pandemic. It spreads poorly and it kills too fast, so that the patients cannot spread it before they die. Also its not airborne and disinfectant kills it easily.

We have had Ebola quite long time (since 1976), and humans are not yet wiped out, I think we survive this too.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The Georgia Guidestones manual said nothing about extermination. It only suggested that the population be maintained at 500 million by not breeding like rabbits.

Here's a link to the relevant thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
If they were such thing as a "depopulation agenda" then 'TPTB'
REALLY need to pick up the pace because at this rate 'they' will reach their goal,
well, never.
edit on 3-10-2014 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Who knows. We can guess all day if those lunatics are really planning to decimate 90% of the populous, why would they tell us how?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah
I have seen the videos and my first thinking was Ebola as it's the only thing that has the potential in the immediate moment to wipe out a whole lot of people if it becomes airborne.
But then again it may well be something planned that comes totally out of the blue for the rest of us like an asteroid hitting Earth.
Whatever it is we will find out within the next 3 months.And the golden rule with the Global Elite in their twisted ceremonial world is that they have to tell the masses what they are planning to do before they do it,so 2014 is the year no doubt that the plans to cull the population will be put in place if ever.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
JHC. MULTIPLE threads on this. Use the GD Search function.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Ebola is a depopulation plan aimed at bringing down the population to a certain Level. And i feel that 2014 was etched on the Georgia Guidestones as a start date until when the goal of 500,000,000 or more , is reached. The illuminati know when and where to reduce population. And i feel that only the scape- goats would go.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Way way more people will die of the flu this year than will die of Ebola. Outside of people going crazy over it, it is really not much of threat.

top topics

join