It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Think the World is Waking up to the Conspiracy?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I think it is time for a special Grand Jury to hear the physics implications of the event itself. Just evaluating the math alone, should start some arrests.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Korg Trinity
It's nice and easy for you to just ignore all the evidence to the contrary isn't it?

What evidence? In 13 years no truther has been able to present any real evidence for their conspiracy theories!

There is soooo much evidence it's nuts....

Primary evidence would be this....

But my best advice would be to watch this...

And go here...

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth)

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth)

Our organization is devoted to:

■ Dispelling misinformation and disinformation with scientific facts and forensic evidence

■ Educating and motivating thousands of architects and engineers as well as the public at large

■ Obtaining a truly independent WTC investigation with subpoena power

■ Achieving mainstream media coverage for our cause

or here..

Pilots for 9/11 Truth

Pilots for 9/11 Truth

Is an organization of aviation professionals and pilots throughout the globe who have gathered together for one purpose. We are committed to seeking the truth surrounding the events of the 11th of September 2001.

Our main focus concentrates on the four flights, maneuvers performed and the reported pilots.

We do not offer theory or point blame at this point in time. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day based on solid data and facts -- since 9/11/2001 is the catalyst for many of the events shaping our world today -- and the United States Government does not seem to be very forthcoming with answers or facts.

These are the sources I have found to be most scientific and credible.

Korg.

edit on 2-10-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Another_Nut
Her lecture on free energy used at 911 is pretty much undebunkable

Well, as free energy does not exist.... also this debunks all of her claims....
www.journalof911studies.com...

her term isn't free energy

It's breakthrough

So now u admitted that her claim holds water?

If anyone can watch this video they will come out on the other side

Either with their head in the sand

Or

With the truth

m.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

Case in point....

It's nice and easy for you to just ignore all the evidence to the contrary isn't it?

with so many lives lost and so much money spent and the global turmoil that followed, even if there was the slightest evidence no matter how circumstantial... you would want to follow it up until there was nothing left... do you not agree?

What if then following that evidence leads you to understand that what was told to us about what happened could not have physically happen.... as a matter of scientific fact..... Not opinion... but fact....

No matter which way you slice it the truth is the truth.

Korg.

You are making perfect sense. It is fascinating to see how much people truly will believe, even if it is so convoluted that it is obviously a lie, just to continue to fool themselves that their comfort zone still remains unscathed and awash in the calm, cool waters of complacency. Just business as usual, nothing to see here, sweep it under the carpet like everything else that doesn't fit in that tidy little box of theirs. The truth is definitely out there, but only for those who wish to see it.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

Admitting to have criminal parents is the most difficult task for any child,that's why they mostly prefer staying in the state of denial and fairy tales.That is what has happened to a lot of Americans since the 9/11...But the truth can not be hidden for ever,sooner or later Americans and Israelis have to confront and answer to the majority of the world,and that day will arrive sooner than a lot of us would think.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
But not as fast as i hope

reply to: shapur

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Case in point....

with so many lives lost and so much money spent and the global turmoil that followed, even if there was the slightest evidence no matter how circumstantial... you would want to follow it up until there was nothing left... do you not agree?

What if then following that evidence leads you to understand that what was told to us about what happened could not have physically happen.... as a matter of scientific fact..... Not opinion... but fact....

No matter which way you slice it the truth is the truth.

Korg.

You are making perfect sense. It is fascinating to see how much people truly will believe, even if it is so convoluted that it is obviously a lie, just to continue to fool themselves that their comfort zone still remains unscathed and awash in the calm, cool waters of complacency. Just business as usual, nothing to see here, sweep it under the carpet like everything else that doesn't fit in that tidy little box of theirs. The truth is definitely out there, but only for those who wish to see it.

Thank you

This is a video not often presented and highlights the issues.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

More Youtube evidence?
That's all the conspiracy side has.

Even Richard Gage won't go out on a limb and tell us what actually happened because he would lose his steady paycheck.
I believe he was downsized because of the recession and ae911 was his ticket to a steady paycheck.
He can't even get a job in his field because of his misguided beliefs.

Anyone who could prove the conspiracy would be ale to write his own ticket in life.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Even Richard Gage won't go out on a limb and tell us what actually happened because he would lose his steady paycheck.

So are you saying that compromising a comfortable lifestyle equates with spilling the beans? He has something like an anvil resting under his neck? Or is he hiding behind a curtain? Following the yellow brick road?

Ofcourse, 'spilling the beans ain't the same as propagating the gov.'s downfall', is it?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
3 birds with 2 stones is pretty impressive.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The mysterious apparent controlled demolition of WTC 7 (which I remember being related to Enron) combined with reports of a demolition company nearby always struck me as worth exploring.

Especially when you realize the 4th plane crashed en route due to the heroic actions of everyday citizens on the plane. When something happens that is outside the control of TPTB it always seems quite compelling. If there is a conspiracy there's no way they could have planned for that. It's very very well known that up until 9/11 every hijacker attempted to get the plane to fly somewhere else. In the case of conspiracy they must have assumed Americans would be too frightened and apathetic to risk themselves since most hijacked planes (pre 9/11) don't end up crashing.

Regardless I was always amazed at how little petiole questioned the official news on anything long long before I joined you guys not long ago. I have a friend who is deeply disturbed and swallows every pill Alex Jones gives him. Whenever we would hang out I'd entertain everything he said with an open mind but refute things that seemed too out there like fluoride as mind control agent. Fluoride in water always seemed to me as just a repurposing of industrial waste to increase revenue for the companies that produce said waste. This is common practice and given the supposed mind control properties then how come I can think and criticize freely and so can he.

Just watch Stewart, Colbert, or Oliver to see how ridiculous MSM is. The official story is always just that. There's so little real investigative journalism left that conspiracy is easy to believe. More importantly America has been engaging in sketch conspiracy worthy activity for a long time. Petiole don't realize it because they already admit them and no one cares. All the banana republic CIA/corporate regime change and outright murder and torture would be a conspiracy except they admitted to it and America just shrugged and said collectively "we don't care about foreign brown people". It's almost guaranteed that the realistic conspiracies are true because we all know America is deeply shady and corrupt. Why not 9/11?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Even more impressive: amateur pilots flying commercial planes; hitting their target with precise accuracy; after receiving months of aviation training. lmfao That's funny. hahahahahahahah

Who needs proof, when figuring out a lie???

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
If a plane made of aluminum, hits a concrete/steel building, traveling at 300 mph; how far into the building will the plane travel??? lol

Answer on page 1776

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Unfortunately for the OSers, even if those hijackers had hundreds of hours of flight time under their belts it would still take them a million+ tries to hit their targets. Those sorts of maneuvers are very difficult to perform, as I understand.

And what about the nano-thermite? Why was that there?

We were lied to on September 11, 2001. That is a fact.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Since when do buildings "collapse" and turn to dust??? You know, just a simple question.

Want to know something else, that's really, REALLY impressive??? They got thousands of volunteers to help clean up the mess, afterwards. Oh, and the money they made selling t-shirts and memorabilia; was probably more than both towers were worth, and projected to earn over the next 20 years or so.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

We were lied to on September 11, 2001. That is a fact.
We've been lied to, since birth! That's the fact!!!

(post by SkuzzleButt removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

More Youtube evidence?
That's all the conspiracy side has.

I believe he was downsized because of the recession and ae911 was his ticket to a steady paycheck.
He can't even get a job in his field because of his misguided beliefs.

Anyone who could prove the conspiracy would be ale to write his own ticket in life.

The proof is there, I demonstrated it to you, but you haven't watched the videos or looked at the data on the sites I pointed you too.

Listen.... I'm not here to convince you. You can make up your own mind. If you want to take comfort in the official story then i'm happy for you.

But I would advice you either look at the evidence with an open mind and be honest about what you think, or totally look the other way and not get involved in it at all, and simply believe what they say.

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I try to stay away from subjects like this where both sides are passionate about theirs being the real "TRUTH". But, here goes....

I think the real answer to this one....is there never will BE an answer acceptable to all on both sides.

Proof positive for? Other side will never accept it. Proof positive against? Other side will never accept it.

Sadly, because of this...I dont think we'll ever know the whole, complete, acknowledged, proven truth about what happened that will be accepted by each and every person.

Personally? I think all the evidence speaks for itself.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MGaddafi
I think its not simply th 911 movement but the entire trth moement in general. People arewaking up to TPTB and their control over every aspect of our lifes. Untill their is more people awake at the current events instead of asleep to them, we can change the system.

Sure people are waking up but then they quickly realize that its all far too late , there's obviously nothing one can do, so back to sleep they go without a qualm because who with any sense wants to be facing the true awfulness every frigging day. Best to get on with what life one still has that one can call one's own even if it is only a dream.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join