It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Think the World is Waking up to the Conspiracy?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

even more convenient the gullible public...

wow...nice...so you have just managed to ostracize an entire nation including their govenment....so everyone must just be stupid to you huh.... you think you are the only one that has any idea what is going on ?

It's human nature.
During a crisis all it takes is an authority figure to point the finger at the supposed source and mob mentality will take over.
Remember Hitler?

Besides we got the government we voted for.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Korg Trinity
It's nice and easy for you to just ignore all the evidence to the contrary isn't it?

What evidence? In 13 years no truther has been able to present any real evidence for their conspiracy theories!

For a conspiracy theory I don't think you need as much evidence as a science experiment would need. The slightest bit of evidence is enough to say you have a conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: alientransfer

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Korg Trinity
It's nice and easy for you to just ignore all the evidence to the contrary isn't it?

What evidence? In 13 years no truther has been able to present any real evidence for their conspiracy theories!

For a conspiracy theory I don't think you need as much evidence as a science experiment would need. The slightest bit of evidence is enough to say you have a conspiracy.

I'm afraid hellobruce thinks that there is evidence that the official fairy tale is correct. In 13 years the official fairy tale has gotten more laughable. Especially with WTC-7. It begs belief how anyone can think of WTC-7 being other than a demolition.

I don't like the term 'truther'. Also Conspiracy Theorist is a Government made up name for people who look for the truth between the lies. 'Reality Analyst' sounds better!
edit on 9-10-2014 by Tedgoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Tedgoat

In 13 years the official fairy tale has gotten more laughable. Especially with WTC-7. It begs belief how anyone can think of WTC-7 being other than a demolition.

Only a handful of people on the entire planet believe the buildings were brought down in some conspiracy.
Those that do are supported by huxters looking to make a buck selling snake oil.

Why doesn't these huxsters state exactly where the explosives were placed?
How they survived the fires to be detonated later?
How they got the planes to hit the exact floor where the charges were placed?

I'll tell you why they never state how things must have been done.
Because they can be proven wrong is each point.
Once proven wrong their income stream is at risk.

Have you noticed that Richard Gage has no job other than 911?
Isn't it curious that he didn't start his 911 job until the lead up to the economy crash?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Only a handful of people on the entire planet believe the buildings were brought down in some conspiracy.

Just a handful eh? So the thousands of Pilots, Architects, Engineers, Police, Fire Fighters and Civilian Witnesses and researchers fall into the category of just a handful of believers? Not to mention the hundreds of thousands that are not stupid enough to believe in the official fairy tale?

Why doesn't these huxsters state exactly where the explosives were placed?

The only people that know where the explosives are placed are the Demolition crews that placed them! People don't have X-Ray eyes you know!

How they survived the fires to be detonated later?

The fires were above where they placed the 'explosives'. This is how the towers fell symmetrical and into their own footprint. As they fell the explosives were detonated in sequence. The Fire Fighters on 9/11 have already said this.

How they got the planes to hit the exact floor where the charges were placed?

The planes (If Any) flew into a specific area above where the explosives (Nano Thermite) were placed. Theoretically!

Because they can be proven wrong is each point.

Vice Versa! WTC-1, 2, 7, 6 DEMOLITION. Pentagon = Cruise Missile! Shanksville = A plane that can bury itself?

It defies belief how people can be manipulated to believe in these BS stories! I suppose if you repeat the lies and BS stories enough you can program people consciously and sub-consciously to believe in anything you want them to. Your lucky the US Government only went this far. They could have said it was Godzilla. With enough Lies and Propaganda maybe you would have believed that excuse!

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

It defies belief how people can be manipulated to believe in these BS stories!

I'm amazed how you can believe in a conspiracy that has never shown any proof in 13 years.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tedgoat
Pentagon = Cruise Missile!

So a cruise missile hit the Pentagon.... how do you explain the engines, undercarriage and fuselage parts matching a 757 being found in the wreckage? How do you explain the DNA of every Flight 77 passenger being found in the wreckage? How do you explain the personal effects of flight 77 passengers being found in the wreckage? How do you explain the damage done by a 757 sized aircraft to the Pentagon? How do you explain the eyewitnesses that saw a 757 sized aircraft that hit the Pentagon?

Your silly claim of a cruise missile has been debunked here many times before, and you have zero evidence that it was a cruise missile.

Exactly the same as you have zero evidence silent explosives, or nanoo nanoo thermite was used at the WTC. VBut as we have seen conspiracy theorists do not need any facts, all they have are silly made up stories.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

even more convenient the gullible public...

wow...nice...so you have just managed to ostracize an entire nation including their govenment....so everyone must just be stupid to you huh.... you think you are the only one that has any idea what is going on ?

It's human nature.
During a crisis all it takes is an authority figure to point the finger at the supposed source and mob mentality will take over.
Remember Hitler?

Besides we got the government we voted for.

while i dont remember hitler ive read the stories

the germans abilty to swallow anything the government threw at them

no matter how full of holes and outright b.s.

reminds me a an aweful lot of someone

and this is not the government i voted for

just sayin...

eta

still working on figuring out what fed those fires? dont worry ...ill wait
edit on pm1020143108America/ChicagoThu, 09 Oct 2014 20:48:17 -0500_10u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Why should we wake up to these events when all anybody wants to be is happy?

For those that cannot see the video, it is the short condensed version of the common conspiracy perspective.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

If you think about statistics the relavence of a 9/11 event becomes much smaller. A crime is committed every 2 seconds? Something like that. I know approximately 88 babies are born on 9/11 each year which were conceived of rape in the United States. That's a lot of people to convince that their own personal violation means less than a major event. That's a lot of people sitting around wondering why no one cared about their own victimization and wondering why their victimization occurred on such an auspicious day. That's the heavy weight of conspiracy theories. Your pulling the millions of pounds of stolen cars, dead bodies, burned down buildings, abortions and all that weight through hard core prison bars to the inevitable truth that crimes just happen sometimes. My first son was born on 9/11. He was born prior to this particular event. I was pregnant at fifteen which is rape by federal and state law. It was never prosecuted. He was born the year Harold Camping predicted the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ. Too bad Harold passed on before I realized I needed to tell him my son isn't Jesus. He was convicted of a crime as a juvenile offender. He was not allowed to attend my baptism a few years ago because his probation officer would not allow it. The day of my baptism the daily four lottery was his birthday: 9911. I would love for someone to explain to me why 9/11 is a "top that" sort of day. It really feels like that. I'm sick of morbid life poetry like the Grim Reaper is trying to make love to me. It's pissing me off. A while ago I sent an email to the Moscow Times because I was a bit miffed about the Russian Government having grammar requirements. I said they didn't care about the elderly, children and disabled. That often people with grammar issues are the ones that needed help. I said they wouldn't care about me. (I have cerebral palsy). A few weeks later someone blew up a plane full of Hollanders. (I'm from Holland, the city not the country). For me, yet another 9/11 event. I have my own conspiracies to contend with. Like, when did my cult uterus get involved? It certainly hasn't met with any major players. Trust me, it isn't a precious gem place the great have gone. It most definitely is a GOD place and most definitely it's my place. Got that? My womb is my place first. Utter violation is not first in a tall building come crashing to the ground. It's in a body or a babies first breath of life come from violence. A hero isn't just a fireman that rescues, it's a baby that gave its first cry on this earth as someone's victim. Not to minimize the idea of conspiracies but there is A LOT that happens on that day. It's just a big cumbersome burden for conspiracies. This dirty game of life is pretty brutal.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Lol I guess people will just about believe anything these days eh? Especially when it's repeated Propaganda and False information. Tell me hellobruce. How does a large airliner like a 757 punch a hole in the side of a building no higher than 5 feet off the ground with a plastic nose cone into steel reinforced blast resistant concrete then travel like a drill through the other 4 or 5 walls that are also steel reinforced concrete at the same time folding itself up like an origami bird not leaving it's wings, tail etc behind? Then it apparently vaporised if I remember the BS official story correctly. But still they identified the bodies?

Where's the plane Boss? Where's the plane?

Oops my bad. Here's some of the wreckage

From this perhaps?

Funny how as per usual the official story contradicts the Witness testimonies. They haven't covered up their lies that well! Witnesses who escaped through the hole in the Pentagon before the roof collapsed said they could smell Cordorite. Apparently the witnesses that knew what they were smelling also knew that Cordorite comes from Cruise Missiles. Isn't that a Cruise Missile painted in AA colors?

Hmmm. Why would they do that to a Cruise missile days before 9/11?

And by the way, the pictures that the official fairy tale show you of the engine of a 757 are not from a 757. Well they need something to show you to make you believe in their crap don't they!

VBut as we have seen conspiracy theorists do not need any facts, all they have are silly made up stories.

Right back at ya!

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
So you don't believe a plane can penetrate several rings of the Pentagon but you think a cruise missile can?
Lets not forget that the inner walls were only layered brick NOT steel reinforced concrete.
And the painted cruise missile think has been debunked many times over.

Debunked cruise missile
Notice how your fake picture has the eyes of the workers blacked out.
But the original doesn't.
There are a couple other fake pictures in this same series. I posted the links to all the originals years ago.

This is classic of the conspiracy makers and believers.
They have to make up things to support their lies.
The believers swallow it hook, line, and sinker.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

origin
And by the way, the pictures that the official fairy tale show you of the engine of a 757 are not from a 757.

Wrong again, what makes you claim that they are not from a 757?
www.aerospaceweb.org...

But as we have seen conspiracy theorists do not need any facts, all they have are silly made up stories.

Right back at ya!

Oh dear, you post a well know hoax picture that was photoshopped.... but that is all truthers have, faked pictures and made up stories!

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

faked pictures and made up stories!

Yes. That is the official story. Did I post a fake picture? Oh I'm sorry.

So tell me then how 757's are fold up planes?

It was still a missile. No plane hit the Pentagon.

Albert N. Stubblebine III is a retired Major General in the United States Army. He was the commanding general of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command from 1981 to 1984. In his compelling interview, Stubblemine reveals the following information (what he calls “dots”) about the attacks on the Pentagon and the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001:

Interview Transcript:

5:15 Stubblebine hears about the 9/11 attacks: “We’re at war.”

6:00 Stubblebine said there must have been intelligence information to know that an attack was coming and we didn’t see the signals. Somebody missed it.

6:35 He initially believed that it was terrorist attack done by other forces: “Not my government.”

7:45 Stubblebine then saw a photo of the Pentagon showing the hole in the Pentagon supposedly made by a Boeing 757. “Something’s wrong. There is something wrong with this picture…”

Agreed!!

8:30 “Well there was something wrong. And, so I analyzed it not just photographically, I did measurements… I checked the plane, the length of the nose, where the wings were… I took measurements of the Pentagon – the depth of the destruction in the Pentagon.”

9:05 “Conclusion: airplane did not make that hole.”

9:10” I went public at the time. I am the highest ranking officer, I believe, that has ever gone public… The official story was not true.”

9:25 “I was very careful to not say what it was because I couldn’t prove it. I was careful to say that it was not the airplane that did that, because I can prove that it was not the airplane.”

9:45 “In the hole, however, was a turbine that looked like a turbine from the missile… I can’t prove that, I don’t know. But there was something there that did not look like the engine from an airplane, but did look like a turbine from a missile.”

Missile? Is he sure?

10:10 “Later I saw another photograph taken by one of the sensors on the outside of the Pentagon. Now, all of the sensors had been turned off, which is kind of interesting – isn’t it? That day, why would all of the sensors around the Pentagon be turned off? That’s strange. I don’t care what the excuse is. That’s strange. There happened to be one that apparently did not get turned off. And in that picture, coming in, flying into the Pentagon, you see this object, and it obviously hits the Pentagon. When you look at it, it does NOT look like an airplane. Sometime later, after I’d gone public, that imagery was changed. It got a new suit around it that now looked like an airplane. But, when you take the suit off, it looks more like a missile – not like an airplane.”

Again I agree. But like he said. Why would censors around the Pentagon be turned off? Strange! Now here's the kicker. All CCTV tapes if any were confiscated by the FEDS. If they wanted to prove a plane hit the Pentagon then why don't they release the actual footage?! Hmmmm

Now the demolished Towers!

11:30 “Let me go back to the next very important piece of information. The amount of energy to melt the girders – the steel in the tower – cannot be gotten to a melt point with the fuel that was in the airplane. Not possible! So, any melting did not occur as a result of the hit from the airplane. Point. I call it dot. OK? DOT.”

12:10 “When you look at the tower coming down, what you see at each floor is successive puffs of smoke: puff, puff, puff, puff… all the way down. What are the puffs of smoke coming from? Well, they claim that they are from the collapsing floors… No. No. No. Those puffs of smoke are controlled demolitions. That’s exactly what they are, because that’s exactly how they work. And so, the fact that the airplane hit, it did, it did not cause that collapse of the building. The collapse of the building was caused by controlled demolition.”

13:05 “Fact: Building 7 – Silverberg, I believe is the name of the owner…” (his name is actually Larry Silverstein), “…was on a video and you could see Building 7. And, there was a fire in Building 7, there’s no doubt about that. No airplane hit it. I assume that the fire came from some debris, but I’m not even sure of that. But, in the lower right-hand corner of the building was a fire – not a very big fire. It didn’t appear to be out of control. It certainly was in a small part of the building. But, then he is heard on the video and he says Pull it. Then, the building collapsed. What does pull it mean? Let me tell you. That’s the order for controlled demolition. That is the phraseology that’s used for blowing up something.”

And the funny thing with that is that it would take days to set the charges. Not a few hours!

CLN Editorial note: Stubblebine got mixed up with his facts regarding the Siverstein video, which you can see here. The video is a PBS interview with Silverstein that was shot sometime after 9/11. The footage of Building 7 going down is historical footage, not live during the interview. Nonetheless, Silverstein does say that he gave the order to “pull it.”

Pull it! No not his leg!

Continued!

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Physical Evidence and Eyewitness Testimony That A Missile Hit The Pentagon – NOT a Boeing 757

The Plane Boss! Where's The Plane?

The following physical evidence and eyewitness testimony is presented in detail below, most of which is video footage:

Analysis of the physical damage to the Pentagon and lack of debris. You can’t fit a 125 foot wide Boeing 757 into a hole 16 feet wide. The theory that the plane vaporized is idiotic. And, what happened to the wings that allegedly sheared off? DOT

The official story of how the plane arrived at the Pentagon by making a 270 degree turn at a speed of 800 kilometers per hour is absurd. A Boeing 757 could not possibly perform that maneuver according to experts. DOT

AA Flight 77 was lost from radar as early as 8:56 a.m. and then allegedly reappeared 36 minutes later at 9:32 am. According to Danielle O’Brien, an air traffic controller at Dulles International Airport, the plane that showed up on the radar was not Flight 77: “The speed, the manoeuvrability, the way that it turned, we all thought in the radar room, all of us experienced air traffic controllers, that it was a military plane.” DOT

No unknown aircraft are allowed within 50 miles of the Pentagon. The Pentagon has its own anti-aircraft missiles that should have fired to protect the building. Only a military aircraft with a special IFF transponder (identifying it as a friend) would have been allowed to approach the Pentagon. DOT

CNN reporter on the scene shortly after the impact saying that there was no evidence of a plane hitting the Pentagon. DOT

Aerial footage showing no debris (confirming the report by the CNN reporter), plus more analysis showing the size of a Boeing 757 compared to the size of the hole in the Pentagon. Recall also that the initial hole was only 16 feet wide and the CNN reporter said that the Pentagon structure did not collapse until about 45 minutes after impact. DOT
Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld and 9/11 Commission Member Timothy Roemer both saying that a MISSILE was used on the Pentagon. DOT

Analysis of the Pentagon video footage of the alleged Boeing 757 (it certainly doesn’t look like a Boeing 757) hitting the Pentagon that concludes it was faked. DOT

A leaked video showing a missile hitting the Pentagon. DOT

Expert testimony that a high radiation reading near Pentagon indicated that a “depleted uranium warhead may have been used” DOT

Two witnesses who were at the Pentagon who said there was no debris or jet fuel, and another witness who “was convinced it was a missile. It came in so fast it sounded nothing like an airplane.” DOT

KEY POINT. Many people reported seeing a low-flying plane heading towards the Pentagon. Thanks to a series of videotaped interviews with multiple witnesses by the Citizens Investigation Team, we find out that: (a) a plane did approach the Pentagon, but it was smaller than a Boeing 757, and it approached from a different angle than reported by the 9/11 commission; (b) the plane did not actually hit the Pentagon, but instead flew past the Pentagon at under 200 feet – immediately after the missile hit; (c) the downed flag poles at the Pentagon were staged, which was admitted by the taxi driver whose taxi was supposedly hit by one of the falling poles. DOT

Watch the videos on the site.

9/11 must see

Oh yeah. And another thing. A 757 cannot fly lower than 65 feet. And there were no marks on the lawn to indicate what some people said 'bounced and scraped the lawn before impact'.

Regardless of any mistakes I have said or made it is impossible to prove a 757 hot the Pentagon! But it is possible it didn't!!

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

5:15 Stubblebine hears about the 9/11 attacks: “We’re at war.”

6:00 Stubblebine said there must have been intelligence information to know that an attack was coming and we didn’t see the signals. Somebody missed it.

6:35 He initially believed that it was terrorist attack done by other forces: “Not my government.”

7:45 Stubblebine then saw a photo of the Pentagon showing the hole in the Pentagon supposedly made by a Boeing 757. “Something’s wrong. There is something wrong with this picture…”

Agreed!!

So you side yourself with this guy?

A proponent of psychic warfare, Stubblebine was involved in a U.S. Military project to create "a breed of 'super soldier'" who would "have the ability to become invisible at will and to walk through walls". Stubblebine reportedly attempted to walk through walls himself.

Source

So he believes people can walk through walls but planes can't plow through?
He must have missed the kamikaze photos of WW2 where wooden planes plowed through steel decks.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Did you have a look at the webpage? It's not just about that guy. Ok here's some headlines from that page:

You Can’t Fit a Boeing 757 into Hole that is Only 16 Feet Wide

AA Flight 77 Was Lost From Radar For 36 Minutes, Then a Smaller Military Plane Appeared On Radar That Was NOT AA Flight 77

CNN Reporter: “There is NO Evidence of a Plane Having Crashed Anywhere Near the Pentagon”

More Visual Evidence (Including Aerial Footage) Indicating That No Plane Hit the Pentagon on 9/11

Donald Rumsfeld said that a MISSILE was used to damage the Pentagon

Timothy Roemer, Former 9/11 Commission Member, said that the Pentagon was “pried open by a MISSILE”

Analysis of Pentagon video indicates that it was faked

Leaked Video Showing a Cruise Missile Hitting the Pentagon

Expert claims that a high radiation reading near Pentagon indicates that a “depleted uranium warhead may have been used”

Pentagon Employee Witness Says There Was No Plane on 9-11-2001

USAF Witness: There was “a strange lack of visible debris…moments after impact”

Undeniable Proof a Plane did NOT Hit the Pentagon on 9/11, part 1 of 8:

And most of these little headlines are accompanied by videos.

So many experts and witnesses so little time.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I've tried to post evidence and source but this guy is ignoring all of it. I suggest he is trolling us all to keep posting for some such reason.

I say let it go and this thread go too.

If he doesn't want to look at the evidence then let him go along in his own ignorance.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tedgoat

CNN Reporter: “There is NO Evidence of a Plane Having Crashed Anywhere Near the Pentagon”

What are you babbling about now? Who said a plane crashed near the Pentagon?

Of course you ignored these simple questions....
how do you explain the engines, undercarriage and fuselage parts matching a 757 being found in the wreckage? How do you explain the DNA of every Flight 77 passenger being found in the wreckage? How do you explain the personal effects of flight 77 passengers being found in the wreckage? How do you explain the damage done by a 757 sized aircraft to the Pentagon? How do you explain the eyewitnesses that saw a 757 sized aircraft that hit the Pentagon?

It has been 13 years and the "evidence" truthers come up with is a obviously photoshopped cruise missile....
edit on 10-10-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

yeah...? Do tell...I may have missed it. Is it among those 28 pages ?

Why is it that no one on the conspiracy side ever explain why the rest of the worlds experts are silent?

super duper argument.

I never knew they were...but If you say so...it must be.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join