It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Think the World is Waking up to the Conspiracy?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
No u don't because people that are daily users of this website are still not waking up.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

As I'm seeing more and more from spending time here apparently most people, even those who are on a conspiracy site buy what they're told hook line and sinker. Sure it's impossible to tell what's true and what's false but that's because we haven't had much in the way of transparency in government or from businesses in a long time.

Remember everything's fine. The United States has never done anything wrong except you know endless regime changes, economic warfare, real warfare and oppression of it's own people. I'm sure they mean well.

Slavery never happened, neither did Jim Crow. The drug war is totally reasonable too, if you ignore you know the whole prison/industrial complex and the fact that America has the largest prison population on planet earth. We have 5% of the worlds population but 25% of its prisoners. We have more prisoners than Russia or China.........

Our policy of destabilizing the middle East endlessly to control oil never exists despite a professor I had who has advised every administration since Gerald Ford telling us that that's exactly the plan.

www.aclu.org...

We've never mistreated Latin America for cheap food and labor. We've always treated them with kindness and fairness and their immigrants are running out country.

Ugh I'm done. I could keep going but why bother. Most people don't know enough about history to see the writing on the wall. They'll figure it out soon enough that they've been lied to for decades about almost everything.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Jet fuel or office furniture fed fires?

What do u mean when u say "fuel fed"?

I bet u don't know which

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov
accepting the governments conclusions without question = having your head screwed on right? lol, ok

“Go back to bed, America. Your government has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control again. Here. Here's American Gladiators. Watch this, shut up. Go back to bed, America. Here is American Gladiators. Here is 56 channels of it! Watch these pituitary retards bang their #ing skulls together and congratulate you on living in the land of freedom. Here you go, America! You are free to do what we tell you! You are free to do what we tell you!”
-Bill Hicks

You think G W Bush would actually sit there and blow up American people? What kind of sick people would think an American would do that just to start wars?

We all know that Saddam attacked us on 9/11 which is exactly why we went there and finished him off, been there, done that.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut

Jet fuel or office furniture fed fires?

What do u mean when u say "fuel fed"?

I bet u don't know which

Both things created huge infernos which melted the steal and made the building collapse. It was so hot that I heard another building collapsed from a fire after jet fuel splashed on that building to.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: haviahabia
We all know that Saddam attacked us on 9/11 which is exactly why we went there and finished him off, been there, done that.

After 9/11 we went into AFGHANISTAN fighting Al-Quada.

Saddam was the head of Iraq.

Iraq is an entire different country than Afghanistan.

I hope you were being sarcastic, seriously..otherwise your ignorance scares me.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

I hope your joking.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

I hope your joking.

double up on this

i hope no rules is just tired

otherwise ... well im tired

ill stop now

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed

We did go to into Iraq after 9 11.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyeddie68

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed

We did go to into Iraq after 9 11.

I know we did, but the liberals want to pretend that we were not attacked on 9/11. We had to get back Iraq for what they did to us.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

“If you like the [health care] plan you have, you can keep it.” Barrack Obama

“We found the weapons of mass destruction [in Iraq]. We found biological laboratories.” George W Bush

“Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction. There is no doubt he is amassing them to use against our friends, against our allies, and against us.” Dick Cheney

“In spite of the wildly speculative and false stories of arms for hostages and alleged ransom payments, we did not, repeat, did not, trade weapons or anything else for hostages. Nor will we.” Ronald Reagan

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman" William Clinton

If they will lie to us about these things, are you gullible enough to still believe them?

And just how many of those have remained secret for 13 years?

Even the one that involved the fewest people (Monica and Bill) couldn't be kept quiet for more than 2 years.
Yet you believe that thousands of people 'in the know" are keeping their mouths shut about 911.
How is that possible? Especially when there is money involved.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

That really is a lackluster argument. People have been speaking out in a way that a proper investigation based on their reports was warranted.

But even if you do believe that the hijackers alone brought the buildings down and crashed into the Pentagon: can we at least agree that what the government did in the aftermath was "rushed", absolutely not based on thoroughly scrutinized facts and highly illegal?

If yes I am glad that we can agree on something.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Suchender

can we at least agree that what the government did in the aftermath was "rushed", absolutely not based on thoroughly scrutinized facts and highly illegal?

Agreed to a point.

If my memory serves me Afganistan was first on the list.
But Iraq was quickly thrown in too ostensibly because SH wasn't co operating with international investigators.
The WMD's made it paletible to the public.

At the time the American public was like a ban of pirates shouting Arrrr to anything the president wanted in revenge.

But eventually the world found out there were no WMD's. So much for that conspiracy.
So the same people who came up with the WMD idea also planned 911? I don't think so.
The WMD's is classic in the way our government works. Or doesn't work.

Our government is filled with a bunch of bafoons who couldn't pull the pants off a sick wh#re let alone 911.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Investigated and explained?

Those were not investigations, they were political coverups, and even the participating members acknowledged that, IN PUBLIC.

"We were set up to fail", you have probably heard before.

The "explanation" you so heartily accept was a deception, meant to fool the gullible. Some of us have higher standards for "explained", and "investigated".

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

They did pull it off

They invaded two countries

Neither of which had anything to do with 911(besides Afghanistan maybe being a good place to hire patsies)

And the public didn't bat an eye

O and they got isis set up

How did they fail again?

O and what was that "fuel" for the fires as all fires are "fuel fed"?

Lol
edit on am1020143109America/ChicagoWed, 08 Oct 2014 09:35:21 -0500_10000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut

They did pull it off

They invaded two countries

Neither of which had anything to do with 911(besides Afghanistan maybe being a good place to hire patsies)

I read that as "besides Afghanistan maybe being a good place to hire pasties"

To which I thought Cornwall is the place and why the hell would you want to hire a pasty anyway... you would have to give it back!

Korg.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

...what about those put options on Airline stocks the day before the attack ? Everywhere I looked...all the experts agree...the amount of bought options is highly unusual.

If nothing else had happened...surely normally these things would have been investigated...how is it possible ? if those that committed the crime had anything to do with that...why not expose it to public...instead...those that profited...were left to "bask in their glory"....anonimously.

They were investigated and explained.
You are just looking in the wrong places.

yeah...? Do tell...I may have missed it. Is it among those 28 pages ?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

yeah...? Do tell...I may have missed it. Is it among those 28 pages ?

Why is it that no one on the conspiracy side ever explain why the rest of the worlds experts are silent?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Our government is filled with a bunch of bafoons who couldn't pull the pants off a sick wh#re let alone 911.

so are you saying these puppets are put in the spotlight for a reason.....?

At the time the American public was like a ban of pirates shouting Arrrr to anything the president wanted in revenge.

even more convenient the gullible public...

wow...nice...so you have just managed to ostracize an entire nation including their govenment....so everyone must just be stupid to you huh.... you think you are the only one that has any idea what is going on ?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov
accepting the governments conclusions without question = having your head screwed on right? lol, ok

“Go back to bed, America. Your government has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control again. Here. Here's American Gladiators. Watch this, shut up. Go back to bed, America. Here is American Gladiators. Here is 56 channels of it! Watch these pituitary retards bang their #ing skulls together and congratulate you on living in the land of freedom. Here you go, America! You are free to do what we tell you! You are free to do what we tell you!”
-Bill Hicks

You think G W Bush would actually sit there and blow up American people? What kind of sick people would think an American would do that just to start wars?

Your kidding right? You have to be pulling our legs by a statement like that!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join