It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Think the World is Waking up to the Conspiracy?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Shema
I woke up the afternoon of Sept 11 2001, and most days I really wish I could go back to sleep.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
I try to stay away from subjects like this where both sides are passionate about theirs being the real "TRUTH". But, here goes....

I think the real answer to this one....is there never will BE an answer acceptable to all on both sides.

Proof positive for? Other side will never accept it. Proof positive against? Other side will never accept it.

Sadly, because of this...I don't think we'll ever know the whole, complete, acknowledged, proven truth about what happened that will be accepted by each and every person.

Personally? I think all the evidence speaks for itself.

which is why I no longer attempt to convince people of what I believe the reasoning behind 911 is. Only point out the evidence and explain how the Official Story could not possibly be true, and allow them to make up their own minds.

That is all that is required. In other words in this case the absence of a reason is not reason enough to disregard the clear and scientific evidence.

Think of it this way... if you caught a murderer and had hard evidence to convict but no motive would you still prosecute?

Korg.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Who mentioned Richard Gage?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shema

originally posted by: MGaddafi
I think its not simply th 911 movement but the entire trth moement in general. People arewaking up to TPTB and their control over every aspect of our lifes. Untill their is more people awake at the current events instead of asleep to them, we can change the system.

Sure people are waking up but then they quickly realize that its all far too late , there's obviously nothing one can do, so back to sleep they go without a qualm because who with any sense wants to be facing the true awfulness every frigging day. Best to get on with what life one still has that one can call one's own even if it is only a dream.

The End.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

As to the murderer without motive? Of course I'd prosecute. Sometimes there is no motive, and evidence abudant. As in "Geez. Yeah. I dont KNOW what happened. He just turned up dead, and I came to with blood on my hands".

Seriously, we both seem to agree. Issues as heartfelt as this one...will never be satisfactorily explained or settled....no matter what is proven or not.

Thats why they say never get into a discussion about 2 things: religion and politics. One can never win.

PS Hey Korg Trinity? As in the "keyboard"??? Just curious. Thanks

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

As to the murderer without motive? Of course I'd prosecute. Sometimes there is no motive, and evidence abudant. As in "Geez. Yeah. I dont KNOW what happened. He just turned up dead, and I came to with blood on my hands".

Seriously, we both seem to agree. Issues as heartfelt as this one...will never be satisfactorily explained or settled....no matter what is proven or not.

Thats why they say never get into a discussion about 2 things: religion and politics. One can never win.

PS Hey Korg Trinity? As in the "keyboard"??? Just curious. Thanks

I think it important to keep this subject as heated and as alive as possible. Keeping up the pressure and stating cold hard facts will raise acknowledgement throughout the generations.

We do not want History to be recorded without the ability for future generations to gain access to all the available evidence, which wouldn't happen if we just stop discussing it.

And yep I took my account name from the Excellent Synth. I am a musician and you can listen to my music HERE

Korg,

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Anyone who could prove the conspiracy would be ale to write his own ticket in life.

Just goes to show how incredibly inept you are at understanding even the most basic of society's mechanisms.

A hypothesis...:

There is a huge government conspiracy to commit false flag...sacrificing it's own people in the process...and you think...that if someone could be able to prove that...he would than bask in the glory of truth and vindication, writing his own life tickets...just plainly enjoying his life from that point onward ?

Just wow man. Get a grip...it's for your own sake.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly
You are ignoring basic human nature.

People tend to 'look out' for themselves.
What's best for me syndrome. What's in it for me. How can I get more in my own pockets.

Then at the first sign of trouble a second basic nature rears it's head.
Throw the other guy under the bus.

So far the conspiracy side has never been able to show where anyone had anything to gain.

Keeping up the pressure and stating cold hard facts will raise acknowledgement throughout the generations.

The cold hard facts are planes hit the buildings and fuel feed fires brought them down.
Anything else is just 'grassy knoll' dreaming.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

The cold hard facts are planes hit the buildings and fuel feed fires brought them down.
Anything else is just 'grassy knoll' dreaming.

Jet fuel burns at around 825C, the melting point of typical structural steel around 1510ºC.

That is not even taking into account the fact that the jet fuel itself would have burned away completely within 10 minutes and the fires in the towers following that were oxygen starved and would have burned at a much lower temperature.

So yes... planes did hit the towers.... but the collapse could not have been a result of the fires.

Korg.

edit on 7-10-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
"breakthrough energy used at 911"

If you seriously believe that 90% of people believe in ANY 9/11 conspiracies, you would be dead wrong.

In fact, the only place I see people occasionally talking about them is HERE.

If I go to other forums, 99,99% of people laugh at the common theories, so do I. Not because I am a bad person and think you guys are all crazy (who knows, maybe you ARE) - but more because ANY theory has no base to stand on, there is no evidence, NOTHING. And I don't need idiocy like "breakthrough energy" to explain something which IN PRINCIPLE is extremely simple. Contrary to what some believe, it does NOT need rocket science to "explain" what happened on 9/11.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: magicrat
a reply to: Shema
I woke up the afternoon of Sept 11 2001, and most days I really wish I could go back to sleep.

I assume your "woken up" is an allegory for that you all-of-a-sudden started to understand and realize some things.
However, I have news for you:

You didn't realize nothing, you are not smarter than before nor did you see a truth you didn't have before.

In fact, odds are that you now have MORE questions and uncertainties of what to believe than you had before. Your head didn't become more clear, it got more clouded. The exact opposite of understanding and seeing "the truth".

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

So far the conspiracy side has never been able to show where anyone had anything to gain.

Well..I'll give you one that's documented and verified, without doing any speculation...what about those put options on Airline stocks the day before the attack ? Everywhere I looked...all the experts agree...the amount of bought options is highly unusual.

If nothing else had happened...surely normally these things would have been investigated...how is it possible ? if those that committed the crime had anything to do with that...why not expose it to public...instead...those that profited...were left to "bask in their glory"....anonimously.

So, don't you think that someone "GAINED" by buying those put options ?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

...what about those put options on Airline stocks the day before the attack ? Everywhere I looked...all the experts agree...the amount of bought options is highly unusual.

If nothing else had happened...surely normally these things would have been investigated...how is it possible ? if those that committed the crime had anything to do with that...why not expose it to public...instead...those that profited...were left to "bask in their glory"....anonimously.

They were investigated and explained.
You are just looking in the wrong places.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Jet fuel burns at around 825C, the melting point of typical structural steel around 1510ºC.

That is not even taking into account the fact that the jet fuel itself would have burned away completely within 10 minutes and the fires in the towers following that were oxygen starved and would have burned at a much lower temperature.

You are simply parroting what others have said on conspiracy sites.

Take a drive to any fire department and ask them how they would fight a Walmart fire.
Not one of them will tell you they would do it from the inside. Ask them why.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
“If you like the [health care] plan you have, you can keep it.” Barrack Obama

“We found the weapons of mass destruction [in Iraq]. We found biological laboratories.” George W Bush

“Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction. There is no doubt he is amassing them to use against our friends, against our allies, and against us.” Dick Cheney

“In spite of the wildly speculative and false stories of arms for hostages and alleged ransom payments, we did not, repeat, did not, trade weapons or anything else for hostages. Nor will we.” Ronald Reagan

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman" William Clinton

If they will lie to us about these things, are you gullible enough to still believe them?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

You are simply parroting what others have said on conspiracy sites.

Take a drive to any fire department and ask them how they would fight a Walmart fire.
Not one of them will tell you they would do it from the inside. Ask them why.

I can see that you are walking through this ignoring all the evidence.

What part of Until 911 NO STEEL BUILDING HAS EVER COLLAPSED AS A RESULT OF FIRE Do you not UNDERSTAND??

and guess what...

NO STEEL BUILDING HAS COLLAPSED AS A RESULT OF FIRE SINCE 911 EITHER.....

I could post a multitude of sources but why bother... you won't review them anyway!

Korg.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Korg Trinity
What part of Until 911 NO STEEL BUILDING HAS EVER COLLAPSED AS A RESULT OF FIRE Do you not UNDERSTAND??

How many were hit by heavily laden high speed jet airliners?

NO STEEL BUILDING HAS COLLAPSED AS A RESULT OF FIRE SINCE 911 EITHER.....

Funny that - how many were hit by high speed jet airliners?

So what is different here....

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

the same thing that has always been different

3 wtc buildings collapsed

0 others have

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: loveguy
OP has a tendency to antagonize the members here every so often.

Yes, posting facts that destroy peoples pet conspiracies tends to upset them.

OP should hear stuff that people are too scared to post online in real social circles.

Such as?

You should see the types that don't believe any conspiracies, who camp out just waiting in the darkness to pop in and say the facts are on their side, but who never state any facts, just their faith in the group's mantra which are parroted often, but never personally verified.
Personal bias exposes weakness of judgement because when biased, the need for investigation is ignored.
'Oh!
Let me know of any facts that destroy any conspiracy if you ever discover any. Also, Conspiracies do not develop unless manufactured, or when things happen and investigation leads to stonewalling,
and false explanations, or anything deceptive, which leads people to ask questions which are answered by lying to the public, the press, and to congress or a senate investigative committee. When these things happen, it means and proves by all the aforementioned acts of deception, that their does exist willful and intended conspiracy.

When todays people that tow the official line, which is subsequently, usually the liberal left, all chant in unison that "there is no conspiracy" and they parrot the daily words they just hear their fellows barking on the airwaves in support of their corrupt fellows in government, it shows that strong bias all along, and that bias shows there was no fact finding, or verification of anything, but yet they shout and stammer against anyone who questions.

Basically it means, they're just full of crap and everyone here including yourself knows it.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Only as a form of entertainment. The seeds are too far inbred to be otherwise.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join