It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Think the World is Waking up to the Conspiracy?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Are you one of those who think more and more people are waking up the events of 911?
You might want to check Google.

Google Trends

Also type in your favorite snake oil salesman Richard Gage.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
Are you one of those who think more and more people are waking up the events of 911?

Google Trends

What's your point?

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silicis n Volvo

Google Trends

What's your point?

Obviously;

OP has a tendency to antagonize the members here every so often.

Seems OP has some sort of license granted?

Without such a license, would have more time in real world to talk to people on the streets, where he'd/she'd realize self would be a part of minority trending today.

OP should hear stuff that people are too scared to post online in real social circles.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

Yes, posting facts that destroy peoples pet conspiracies tends to upset them.

OP should hear stuff that people are too scared to post online in real social circles.

Such as?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

I feel like it has reached its max of believers though it is more than I would have originally thought. I was surprised to here of an ad to go up in bus shelters looking for the truth of 9/11 in Toronto

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
2006 36% www.organicconsumers.org...
To
2013 50% www.veteranstoday.com...

And that's just two random links

and like 56 million people

And that just the us

Brush up please

In two more years it will be 90%

We may be close by now
edit on am1020143108America/ChicagoThu, 02 Oct 2014 08:02:02 -0500_10u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: loveguy

Yes, posting facts that destroy peoples pet conspiracies tends to upset them.

Such as?

You really should get out more and talk to real average people.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I think its not simply th 911 movement but the entire trth moement in general. People arewaking up to TPTB and their control over every aspect of our lifes. Untill their is more people awake at the current events instead of asleep to them, we can change the system.

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Google Trends

I have been talking with people over the last 13 years about this subject. What I have nearly always found is that the greatest number of people just believe the Official story....

I have come to the conclusion that it is not because they lack the intelligence to see the evidence and understand it's meaning, it's because if they were to believe anything other than the official story, their neat and safe world view would come crashing down.

People want to feel wrapped in that blanket and the moment you attempt to take it away, they get defensive and hold on even tighter and in some cases aggressively so.

It doesn't really matter, there are enough of us that know the official story is a fairy tail to carry the baton through the many generations to come.

The only way to quash the truth, is to kill all those that know it... and there are far too many of us to be able to do that.

Korg.

edit on 2-10-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
It is interesting to see all the peek views occurring during September. While it is looking like history will remember it similar to the JFK assassination, only time will tell.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

Spot on good sir!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Korg Trinity
I have been talking with people over the last 13 years about this subject. What I have nearly always found is that the greatest number of people just believe the Official story....

Which shows their head is screwed on right.

I have come to the conclusion that it is not because they lack the intelligence to see the evidence and understand it's meaning,

The proper conclusion to come to is they have not fallen for the conspiracy theory nonsense, just believing the facts. That 4 planes were hijacked, one hit the Pentagon, 2 hit WTC towers, the damage and fires caused those buildings to collapse, damaging other buildings when they fell, and the 4th plane crashed into a field.

So just which conspiracy theory would you have them believe? Holographic planes, cruise missiles, mini nuclear weapons, nanoo nanoo thermite, silent explosives, beam weapons....

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I have come to the conclusion that it is not because they lack the intelligence to see the evidence and understand it's meaning,

The proper conclusion to come to is they have not fallen for the conspiracy theory nonsense, just believing the facts. That 4 planes were hijacked, one hit the Pentagon, 2 hit WTC towers, the damage and fires caused those buildings to collapse, damaging other buildings when they fell, and the 4th plane crashed into a field.

So just which conspiracy theory would you have them believe? Holographic planes, cruise missiles, mini nuclear weapons, nanoo nanoo thermite, silent explosives, beam weapons....

I'll stick with the good

Dr judy wood

She has approached 911 impeccably

Her lecture on breakthrough energy used at 911 is pretty much undebunkable

The ONLY thing people can say is "prove the weapons exist"

To that I say PROVE most of what zaphod says exists

U wont. Black ops don't work that way

But when I see a gunshot I don't have to see the gun

Eta free changed to breakthrough to reflect the good doctors actual words
edit on am1020143109America/ChicagoThu, 02 Oct 2014 09:15:33 -0500_10u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Case in point....

It's nice and easy for you to just ignore all the evidence to the contrary isn't it?

with so many lives lost and so much money spent and the global turmoil that followed, even if there was the slightest evidence no matter how circumstantial... you would want to follow it up until there was nothing left... do you not agree?

What if then following that evidence leads you to understand that what was told to us about what happened could not have physically happen.... as a matter of scientific fact..... Not opinion... but fact....

No matter which way you slice it the truth is the truth.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

Im with ya Korg. When it comes to most any subject in ATS or other organizations that try to get a message out, I always remember (or paraphrase) a line in the Bible, that says something like all men to to & fro, acting like nothing will ever change, but the one day.... Blammo!!!
One doesn't have to use the Bible to see we mostly all walk around with head tucked neatly between our cheeks, while the establishment & state controlled media will grind any outspoken person with ridicule.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut
Her lecture on free energy used at 911 is pretty much undebunkable

Well, as free energy does not exist.... also this debunks all of her claims....
www.journalof911studies.com...

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
accepting the governments conclusions without question = having your head screwed on right? lol, ok

“Go back to bed, America. Your government has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control again. Here. Here's American Gladiators. Watch this, shut up. Go back to bed, America. Here is American Gladiators. Here is 56 channels of it! Watch these pituitary retards bang their #ing skulls together and congratulate you on living in the land of freedom. Here you go, America! You are free to do what we tell you! You are free to do what we tell you!”
-Bill Hicks

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

It's nice and easy for you to just ignore all the evidence to the contrary isn't it?

What evidence? In 13 years no truther has been able to present any real evidence for their conspiracy theories!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut
Her lecture on free energy used at 911 is pretty much undebunkable

Well, as free energy does not exist.... also this debunks all of her claims....
www.journalof911studies.com...

you're right, the only things that exist are the things that our government tell us exist. everything else is outside the realm of possibility because they say so.... wow

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

The evidence is ample. Trouble is, one must be curious, intellectually honest, and NOT in denial, in order to examine and analyze that evidence.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join