It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Think the World is Waking up to the Conspiracy?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: lambros56

And you know just how fast a building is going to collapse when several hundred tons drops on the remaining structure? You don't, you do not know how quickly the bolts and welds holding the trusses are going to snap when hit with that weight. You have absolutely NO physical evidence of any kind of demolition materials. None. And you cling to preconceived notions based on bad information.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tedgoat
We do not have to believe a bunch of inbreeds that have constantly lied about everything.

What makes you think truthers are a bunch of inbreeds? We know that they have constantly lied....

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

We do not have to believe a bunch of inbreeds that have constantly lied about everything.

What makes you think truthers are a bunch of inbreeds? We know that they have constantly lied....

Funny. I get the feeling you like the Zionist Terrorist inbreeds. You protect them all the time repeating their Lies and Propaganda!

We Truthers as you like to call us do not Lie. We search for the truth unlike people like you that repeat everything you are spoon fed.

When something doesn't add up we search for info and evidence then we discuss it.

I mean you have to admit WTC-7 was a Demolition. Surely you cannot agree with the lame official story on that one. Or even the Pentagon crap story!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Men in aircraft above thought the towers were going to collapse? How does the aerial perspective provide such insight? What does an observer in a helicopter know about the integrity of a structure that firemen inside do not?

Whatever those helicopter observers might have thought, the engineers and architects who designed the buildings planned that the structure could absorb the energy of a 707 and remain standing.

They did remain standing, as designed, until the CD process was begun in earnest.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

The ACARS is but an airborne sort of texting system. Dispatch and its flights can communicate by texting, no voice. By way of computers, humans can communicate with each other by texting.

And just like the terrestrial cell phone system, records are kept automatically, and the computers are talking to each other whenever within range (VHF based system in those days), WHETHER OR NOT the humans are actually texting to each other.

The records and facts show that the computer onboard UA93 was still talking to the computer on the ground for ACARS, 30 minutes after it supposedly crashed in PA.

And corroborating that is the fact that nobody could find a 757 in Shanksville. Nobody.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
The records and facts show that the computer onboard UA93 was still talking to the computer on the ground for ACARS, 30 minutes after it supposedly crashed in PA.

Of course you can show a valid source for that?

And corroborating that is the fact that nobody could find a 757 in Shanksville. Nobody.

Why do you ignore the fact that remains of every passenger were identified by DNA at Shanksville?

That the the flight recorders were found?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

We Truthers as you like to call us do not Lie. We search for the truth unlike people like you that repeat everything you are spoon fed.

When something doesn't add up we search for info and evidence then we discuss it.

!

Are you serious?

As just ONE example, a page or two back I clearly stated that one of the pics you posted and labeled as "example of thermite" was in fact just shaped explosives routinely used to cut steel.

If its not lying it is at least gross ignorance.

And "when something doesn't add up we search for info and evidence then we discuss it"

I must be in a parallel universe or altered reality. maybe just a bad flashback.

You tedgoat especially, when someone has a differing view than you. You just start with the personal attacks and ignore any info contrary to your beliefs.
Please, your not interested in truth, just your agenda.

eta, This reminds me why I stopped in this forum years ago. I'm out.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

No, the records show, that a message that was NOT acknowledged by Flight 93, was transmitted to the NEXT uplink transmitter along its projected flight path.

So, again, thank you for showing you do not know how the system works

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

The men in the NYPD helos, could SEE the structure starting to show signs of buckling in the impact zones. Areas where the FDNY did not reach prior to the South Tower's collapse.

Then you mention the engineers and their design. Engineers, FREQUENTLY design things that do not live up to their promises. Engineers are not infallible.

But, let's discuss one of those engineers. Frank DeMartini. Surely you have heard of him? The Truth Movement likes to put up the interview of him discussing the Towers and how an airliner's impact would be like pushing a pencil through a screen. Surely you know that right?

Then, you should also know, that he was the ONE engineering type that was in the Towers on 9/11/01. And that one of his last communications that day, was him radioing down that from the damage he was seeing, that there was a danger of at least a partial collapse.

So, we have police officers reporting that they see signs of the structure buckling, and we have a man inside the South Tower, saying he was seeing danger that there could be a partial collapse.

And you have......nothing.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Nobody in the entire world has witnessed an event like this before

Yep, this is why common sense cannot be used to judge whether or not it "looked right".

as it defies all laws of Physics

No it doesn't you merely don't have the knowledge nor education to understand the things that have been explained to you.

And since you are trying to understand what happened you rely on:

common sense!

But as I explained, and as you even stated, this is a never before experienced event, and as such, there is no "common sense".

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

a reply to: hellobruce

Oh Dear! Why do you continue to repeat the Official Fairy Narrative?

Cuz it's not a fairy tale, and we continue to hope that one day, TRUTHERS will be the ones that wake up.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Yes. The Towers collapsed at Freefall speed. Same as dropping a Billiard ball through air from the same height. Just as if the floors below were never there.

Does that not defy the Laws of Physics? Of course it does!

Well, since you're wrong about free fall acceleration, it didn't defy any laws of physics and your objection is rendered invalid. But don't take my word for it. Watch truther darling and AE911 star David Chandler's video about the acceleration being .67g.

The Towers collapsed symmetrically and straight down through the greatest path of resistance.

LMAO. I love it when a truther plays this card. It shows the world just how a lack of education allows them to misunderstand things.

So it would have been impossible for them to collapse when there was resistance.

Silly boy. Of course a structure can collapse completely and still provide resistance. The towers were a perfect example of that. They fell at ~.67g acceleration. Anything falling without resistance accelerates at 1g. That's proof (to those that can understand math) that the towers provided resistance to the falling parts.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56

Because even at twenty two seconds it would still mean ten floors every two seconds.....too fast.

What makes you say this? Incredulity? Appeal to "common sense"? ( when there's no common experiences to base any "common sense on)

How fast should it have taken? Show your math.

Should it have arrested? Show your math.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

[

Unfortunately for truthers, their math skills, which end at simple addition, isn't enough to understand the truth about 9/11.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Men in aircraft above thought the towers were going to collapse? How does the aerial perspective provide such insight? What does an observer in a helicopter know about the integrity of a structure that firemen inside do not?

They could visibly see the tower leaning. That wouldn't be obvious to guys 30-40 stories below in the stairwells.

Whatever those helicopter observers might have thought, the engineers and architects who designed the buildings planned that the structure could absorb the energy of a 707 and remain standing.

They did remain standing, as designed,

Yep. Those engineers are pretty smart guys. Amazing what a proper education can let one accomplish.

until the CD process was begun in earnest.

There was no CD.

Just fire damage and physical damage from the plane impacts.

One of the very same guys that built the towers to take a plane hit (Leslie Robertson?) says that the collapses happened as expected.

Now who should the public trust more? The smart guy that built them in the first place? Or the conspiraloons that can't understand the physics of the event?
edit on 21-11-2014 by lexyghot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Yeah your right. I'm barking up the wrong tree. I may have contradicted myself a few times too. And I'm a bit guilty of being contrary to my beliefs. I shouldn't be like that. I get carried away sometimes so I apologize for that.

I shouldn't really question the Official Story. They said that's how it happened and I should accept that.

So 2 planes actually did knock 3 buildings down and turned them into dust.

1 plane actually crashed into the Pentagon and disappeared through a 20 foot wide hole and disintegrated.

The other one in Shanksville did crash into the ground burying itself so no trace could be seen.

And Saddam Hussein was hiding WMD's in Iraq. And the 1.6 Million Iraqi people that were killed in 2003 deserved it because they were hiding the Al-Qaeda Terrorists that orchestrated 9/11.

Oh Yes! Now I can see! Now I understand!

I believe what I am told to believe. I do not think for myself. I am not an individual. I am part of the Big Brother Society and so should behave and think like everyone else in the Big Brother Society!

Oh look! X-factor is on TV. Let me get my GMO Pringles, Aspartame Diet Coke, Fluoridated Water and go veg out on the couch!

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   

and turned them into dust.
and disappeared through a 20 foot wide hole and disintegrated.
The other one in Shanksville did crash into the ground burying itself so no trace could be seen.

This is why truthers have zero credibility, they always have to tell silly stories.

No building was turned into dust, all the passengers on Flight 77 have been found by DNA samples in the Pentagon and, luggage and aircraft parts from Flight 77 were also recovered at the Pentagon, all the passengers were identified by DNA at Shanksville, both flight recorders were recovered also aircraft parts, including engines were recovered.

Of course you ignore these facts, as they do not fit your silly conspiracy theory!

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Actually what you have said is a Silly Conspiracy Theory in itself.

I will continue to search and disbelieve until the Conspiracy un-weaves itself to be more credible with facts!

You forgot to mention how the plane at the pentagon turned from a solid object to an origami object that managed to squeeze or fold itself through a 20 foot wide hole! You also forgot to mention how the evidence presented did not match the plane in question.

As per usual you are repeating the official version of events without actually looking at the more plausible version of events.

And unlike your signature I don't need Supernatural Eyeglasses to see through the Wool over my eyes!

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

You also forgot to mention how the evidence presented did not match the plane in question.

Actually it did match a 757, Flight 77 actually, with even serial numbers matching - not to mention the DNA of all the passengers and crew, and personal effects from flight 77!

As per usual you are repeating the official version of events without actually looking at the more plausible version of events.

More plausible? The official story has 4 planes being hijacked and crashing into 3 buildings.

The silly conspiracy theories have no planes, pod carrying planes, missile firing planes, mini nuclear weapons, silent explosives, cruise missiles, drones, cargo planes and beam weapons from space! But you seem to think those silly claims are more plausible than planes being hijacked and flown into buildings!

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Just everyone is clear, this is the theory that you support.

Text The 911 Myth:
19 Hijackers, directed by Osama B. Laden, took over 4 Commercial Jets with box cutters and, while evading the Air Defense System (NORAD), hit 75% of their targets. In turn, W. Trade Towers 1, 2 & 7 collapsed due to structural failure through fire in a "pancake" fashion, while the plane that hit the Pentagon vaporized upon impact, as did the plane that crashed into Shanksville. The 911 Commission found that there were no warnings for this act of Terrorism, while multiple government failures prevented adequate defense."

If the theory above is something you subscribe to then clearly you have an open mind that will let any half-brained nonsense saturate it.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join