It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Think the World is Waking up to the Conspiracy?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: hellobruce

None of those "facts" you list can be proved. Not one.

So then your claim is that it's not a proven fact that the collapse of WTC 1 and 2 didn't damage those other buildings?

If you believe that then it's no wonder you are mired in the dead end garbage that characterizes the 9/11 conspiracy mindset...

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Oh dear, so you believe the no planes theory, that they used holograms....

No wonder your knowledge of 9/11 is so poor. (You even thought 7 WTC had a basement!)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

I see we have another person unaware how ACARS works. Thanks for playing.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
Are you one of those who think more and more people are waking up the events of 911?

You might want to check Google.

Google Trends

Also type in your favorite snake oil salesman Richard Gage.

Take a Looksie. youtu.be... what going on around you in front of your eyes and you don't care, you just let it all happen

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
And you will like it, do nothing, and make us filthy, filthy, disqustingly rich. This is what you people really want. To make us belittle you poor smelly cattle. Follow the heard. We'll make your decisions for U poor saps and control your futures. You like it. Get in line, WHERE'S YOUR PAPERS. PAPERS. PAPERS.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cloaked4u

All I would like is a little proof. We get these far flung steel vaporizers, or mini nukes, or 110 story buildings pre-prepped with nano thermite, or on and on and on. then we get youtube videos for proof. And if that isn't enough then the personal attacks begin, like you did above. If you cant prove it yell louder.
Now I'm as open minded as anybody, and I think our government is capable of the most horrendous things.
But I'm sorry, my BS meter goes off the charts with most of these theories.
Just show a little credible proof.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: cloaked4u

All I would like is a little proof. We get these far flung steel vaporizers, or mini nukes, or 110 story buildings pre-prepped with nano thermite, or on and on and on. then we get youtube videos for proof. And if that isn't enough then the personal attacks begin, like you did above. If you cant prove it yell louder.
Now I'm as open minded as anybody, and I think our government is capable of the most horrendous things.
But I'm sorry, my BS meter goes off the charts with most of these theories.
Just show a little credible proof.

Vice versa. There NO proof these buildings were taken down by office fires and Jet Fuel. NO PROOF WHATSOEVER!

All there seems to be is a feeble Official Story that is aimed at the simple minded and deluded to believe in!

The no plane theory has some weight to it! Makes a hell of a lot of sense!

edit on 16-11-2014 by Tedgoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: lexyghot

So then your claim is that it's not a proven fact that the collapse of WTC 1 and 2 didn't damage those other buildings?

If you believe that then it's no wonder you are mired in the dead end garbage that characterizes the 9/11 conspiracy mindset...

No sir, that is not my claim.

Of course the other buildings were damaged when the towers were brought down.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: Salander

I see we have another person unaware how ACARS works. Thanks for playing.

And who would that be? That doesn't know how ACARS works?

I understand fairly well how it works, and have 2 close friends who use it daily, working for the airlines, and I've discussed its use with them both.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Then you know ACARS is not a reliable indicator that an aircraft is still flying right?
edit on 18-11-2014 by cardinalfan0596 because: restated

edit on 18-11-2014 by cardinalfan0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

No sir, that is not my claim.

Of course the other buildings were damaged when the towers were brought down.

So then what about the other parts of his statement?

4 planes?

Hijacked?

etc?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tedgoat

Vice versa. There NO proof these buildings were taken down by office fires and Jet Fuel. NO PROOF WHATSOEVER!

There's ample proof if you have the knowledge to understand what is presented to you.

It appears that you do not have this knowledge cuz you give this credibility -

The no plane theory has some weight to it! Makes a hell of a lot of sense!

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: lexyghot

I said it makes sense and has some weight to it. I didn't say that I totally believed in it. If you watched the video I posted along with what I said you will see why I agree with the theory.

But it's still a theory! Just like the Official version of the events is still a theory. There is no proof either way as to what actually went down. (Excuse the pun)

We are NEVER going to get the FACTS of 9/11. We will only get theories that make more sense!

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tedgoat
a reply to: lexyghot

I said it makes sense and has some weight to it. I didn't say that I totally believed in it. If you watched the video I posted along with what I said you will see why I agree with the theory.

No, it's stupid.

Just like the Official version of the events is still a theory. There is no proof either way as to what actually went down.

It's proven that 4 planes were hijacked by radical muslims. It's proven that 1 hit each tower. Anything else is a fantasy.

We are NEVER going to get the FACTS of 9/11. We will only get theories that make more sense!

Some things ARE proven though.

Planes were hijacked by radical muslims.

2 crashed into the towers.

The only theory regarding the "OS" is exactly what core columns were severed, what temps they got to, and how loads were redistributed by the building system during the impacts and fires.

It's proven that once the columns buckled, there is no way for the building to arrest the collapse.

If you don't understand what has been written over the last 13+ years about it then that's your problem, but you're more than welcome to display your lack of understanding.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The speed of those towers coming down is just unfathomable to me.
Something like ten floors a second ..!....and most of them were undamaged.
There had to be something used to bring them down so fast.

The highest buildings we have in our town are ten floors.
NO WAY....would I expect one of those blocks to come down through any type of damage in ONE second.....

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: lambros56

Prior to 9/11/01, it was unfathomable that anyone would hijack airliners and fly them into buildings either. Then it happened.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56
Something like ten floors a second ..!....

Your source for that claim is ....?

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The bottom line is most people don't care enough to want to change anything much less accept it. You can believe this is untrue but just look at our country as the proof.
edit on 11/20/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: lambros56
Something like ten floors a second ..!....

Your source for that claim is ....?

Okay....I'll give you TWO seconds......
It still wouldn't happen. It's too fast.
Something must have helped bring them down and it wasn't planes or fires.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: lambros56

And again, you base that on what? Preconceived notions about an event we had never witnessed before.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join