It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Think the World is Waking up to the Conspiracy?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: samkent
Have you noticed how few people have chimed in on this thread?
In general have you noticed how much the thread count has dropped off in the 911 section?

that is because you OP is less believable than official story ....

I will second that!
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Four aircraft suddenly go dark, at about the same time. Two of them say over the ATC radio that they have some planes, and demanfs were made. Three aircraft slam into buildings, while the fourth was seen at low altitude, performing unusual maneuvers, before diving into the ground. Not to mention calls over the aircraft phone systems.

Unless four crews suddenly went insane at the same time, the CVR wasn't necessary for confirmation, except MAYBE for Flight 93.

That sounds like a healthy dose of common sense but to use your terms, is SOP based on common sense or official protocol?

For instance:

United States civil aviation incidents are investigated by the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB). NTSB officials piece together evidence from the crash site to determine likely cause, or cause. The NTSB also investigates oversea incidents involving US-registered aircraft, in collaboration with local investigative authorities, especially when there is significant loss of American lives, or when the involved aircraft is American built.[67]

WIKI LINK

was the official protocol for an aviation crash in the US, used to determine the cause and the perpetrators? Did the above process take place and if so, what happened tp the debris? Cause it sounds like you are saying that who ever did investigate just said "meh, we already know what happened, so throw all this debris in the trash, we do not need it."

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

Flight 77 did not "vaporize". You wonder why people refuse to take the truth movement seriously.

Then where is the debris? How much of the 2 planes were recovered. Percentage, weight... I don't care. How much was collected and how much is still missing. Simple question.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
2 days ago my compass needle with the hole in it painted black pointed north. Today, it points SOUTH . Is my compass broken? it has no bubbles in it and appears to be working properly. WTF. Does anyone elses compass do this? Is this part of wakin up?

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Another one that does not grasp the simple fact that it wasn't four airliner accidents, but an act of war. Different rules for different situations, and yes, the NTSB helped with the investigation.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Now you are reminding me of Ivan_zana and another former poster on ATS. They both ran around demanding to know the precise weights of the wreckage recovered and in the cases of Flight 93, wanted to know the precise weight of the wreckage recovered from the hole as compared to the weight of the wreckage recovered from the ground, the trees etc......

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

The NTSB doesn't investigate crashes that weren't accidents. Those get turned over to the FBI. And yes SOP was followed. Radar data was analyzed, the data recorders, where recovered were analyzed, and what debris was recovered was gone over.

Since it was turned over to the FBI most of that was done by them, except for the recorder decodings. That's why there was no NTSB report, they aren't required to in incidents related to terrorism.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
How do people that really don't care about 9/11 fit into all of this?

Like, we don't care who did it, and we just want all of the idiocy to stop.

Because that's me.

I'm not a 9/11 Truther,
I'm 9/11 Indifferent.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

What I find incredible about that is the lack of or No evidence a plane had been anywhere near the Pentagon. So where did they get the bits from? Inside the 20 foot hole it apparently made?

Where's the wings? Where's the tail section?

No plane hit the Pentagon. This Fact is corroborated by witnesses that crawled out of the 20 foot hole before the roof collapsed and from senior officials and Army Officers. Also for some strange reason there were high radiation readings discovered after the Pentagon hit. Depleted Uranium was found.

Two high profile radiation experts concur Pentagon strike involved use of a missile. Also Geiger counter readings right after the attack shows high levels of radiation 12 miles away from Pentagon crash site.

A radiation expert and high-ranking Army Major, who once headed the military's depleted uranium project, both contend the Pentagon was hit by missile, not a commercial jetliner, adding high radiation readings after the strike indicate depleted uranium also may have been used.

"I'm not an explosives or crash site expert, but I am highly knowledgeable in causes and effects related to nuclear radiation contamination. What happened at the Pentagon is highly suspicious, leading me to believe a missile with a depleted uranium warhead may have been used," said radiation expert Leuren Moret in a telephone conversation this week from her Berkeley, CA home.

No kidding! Then that would explain the 20 foot wide hole and the lack of or No discernible evidence of a commercial jet liner.

High Ranking Army Officer - Missile Hit The Pentagon

This would also explain how all these Reinforced Concrete Walls were rammed through. No tin can jet liner can do that even if it was flying at a thousand miles an hour.

A Depleted Uranium Tipped Cruise Missile? Oh Yes! A plane? No Chance in Hell!

I think some people are way too easily fooled into believing BS!

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tedgoat
a reply to: Zaphod58

What I find incredible about that is the lack of or No evidence a plane had been anywhere near the Pentagon. So where did they get the bits from? Inside the 20 foot hole it apparently made?

No plane hit the Pentagon. This Fact is corroborated by witnesses that crawled out of the 20 foot hole before the roof collapsed and from senior officials and Army Officers. Also for some strange reason there were high radiation readings discovered after the Pentagon hit. Depleted Uranium was found.

Two high profile radiation experts concur Pentagon strike involved use of a missile. Also Geiger counter readings right after the attack shows high levels of radiation 12 miles away from Pentagon crash site.

A radiation expert and high-ranking Army Major, who once headed the military's depleted uranium project, both contend the Pentagon was hit by missile, not a commercial jetliner, adding high radiation readings after the strike indicate depleted uranium also may have been used.

"I'm not an explosives or crash site expert, but I am highly knowledgeable in causes and effects related to nuclear radiation contamination. What happened at the Pentagon is highly suspicious, leading me to believe a missile with a depleted uranium warhead may have been used," said radiation expert Leuren Moret in a telephone conversation this week from her Berkeley, CA home.

No kidding! Then that would explain the 20 foot wide hole and the lack of or No discernible evidence of a commercial jet liner.

High Ranking Army Officer - Missile Hit The Pentagon

This would also explain how all these Reinforced Concrete Walls were rammed through. No tin can jet liner can do that even if it was flying at a thousand miles an hour.

A Depleted Uranium Tipped Cruise Missile? Oh Yes! A plane? No Chance in Hell!

I think some people are way too easily fooled into believing BS!

What about the eyewitnesses that saw a plane, as for the walls do you know the construction specs or details

edit on 23-11-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

How about the eyewitnesses that saw a 20 foot hole with nothing in it and nothing outside of it especially no plane parts!

Don't need to know the construction plans. It's obvious a tin can plane didn't go through the walls!

How stupid can somebody be to believe a plane could create a hole smaller than itself all through these walls!? And create a hole on the other side! Eh?

Oh and regarding eyewitnesses that saw a plane? A lot of them reported a grey coloured plane. Probably the one that launched the missile!

edit on 23-11-2014 by Tedgoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Shame on the NTSB for facilitating the Official Fairytale and its criminal coverup.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

There was debris recovered from all four aircraft. No they didn't "vaporize".

Investigations take years for the final report to be released. The decision to reconstruct or not is part of that process. Aircraft are reconstructed when there isn't enough information to determine a cause. It is done to determine if an internal mechanical problem occurred, or if something external to the aircraft caused it.

What good is a reconstruction going to do an investigation of a hijacking? Even IF enough debris had been recovered, it wasn't a problem with the aircraft, so they would have wasted time, money, and resources for zero return. There was no question the aircraft were deliberately crashed.

Investigations take years to complete? Funny, in this case POTUS had it all figured out by 1700hours that day. He knew exactly who dunnit and why. To borrow from the CIA dude, it was a slam dunk. Everybody knew who did it, and the media was reciting the story repeatedly from the first hours.

Yes, they had a show trial for Moussaoui, just to fool the gullible amongst us.

Dennis Cimino finally received NTSB FDR information after waiting for 5 years with FOIA request, and low and behold, the FDR for Flight 77 was not even assigned to an airframe--clear evidence the FDR data was bogus.

NTSB was complicit in telling the official narrative, just as it was with TWA800. The political agenda prevailed over science and honest analysis.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Tedgoat

Um, it didn't create a hole smaller than itself. The exterior fuselage is 12 feet wide on a 757. There's no way the wings will punch through, because they're basically hollow shells. The bottom of the fuselage however, contains basically an I beam battering ram as part of the structure.

As for depleted uranium the 767 and 757 were the last to use depleted uranium ballast on them.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

ACCIDENT investigations. This wasn't an accident.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

You are beating a dead horse. Too many people saw a full size plane impact the Pentagon.
Do a simple image search for the Reno air show crash.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

They followed established procedure and assisted the FBI. Its only people like you that refuse to accept reality that think its a fairy tale.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Um, it didn't create a hole smaller than itself. The exterior fuselage is 12 feet wide on a 757. There's no way the wings will punch through, because they're basically hollow shells. The bottom of the fuselage however, contains basically an I beam battering ram as part of the structure.

As for depleted uranium the 767 and 757 were the last to use depleted uranium ballast on them.

I didn't say the Depleted Uranium was on the "plane". The Depleted Uranium was on the missile which obviously was the object that went through the Pentagon.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Depleted uranium was on all planes until those two. But since it doesn't fit your missile theory it's irrelevant, despite explaining why depleted uranium or higher readings were found.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

The wings punched through on the towers.....both towers...

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join