It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governments seize colloidal silver being used to successfully treat Ebola patients

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I wouldn't put too much trust in Western Medicine. Sure it has saved some lives but at the same time it has killed many more. Especially Vaccinations. And death by vaccination is getting more and more common especially in infants.

But that information is not in the mainstream. They hide that as much as they can so they can continue to push the vaccination population control program.

I don't believe what Doctors or mainstream Science say. Over the years they have proven to be liars when trying to push toxins on the population.

An example would be during WW2. The US was interested in the effects Fluoride had on the people in the Soviet and Nazi concentration camps.

In 1942 Germany becomes world's largest producer of aluminum and Sodium Fluoride.

The US Public Health Service decide to test Fluoride on the population of 'Bartlett, Texas'. Over a period of time up to 1953 they find out that adding 8ppm of Sodium Fluoride into the Water Supplies caused a death rate of over 3 times more than neighbouring towns. The test results from neighbouring towns and were so different that they decided to fluoridate the neighbouring towns too to conceal any differential between the two. They did this to other population centres all over the US over the next few years. Fluoridation of the water supplies caused Bone Cancer, Dental Fluorosis and IQ defects.

Primarily fluoride administration was introduced to decrease resistance to authority and induce physical deterioration.

Nice eh?! This was after the US Public Health Service (FDA) banned the use of Silver products.

So many people in the US, Europe and UK have died during these maniacs tests and vaccination programs it defies belief. You talk about Mass Murder in wars? How about in the Medical Industry? It's shocking!

Have a read of this. Starts at 1500 and finishes at 1994. What these Dr Jeckyl's and Mr Hyde's have done to people in their mass experiments is scary. And the B'Stards are still doing it.

Chronological History Of Health

I'll take my chances with Colloidal Silver and alternative medicine any day.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tedgoat
I wouldn't put too much trust in Western Medicine. Sure it has saved some lives but at the same time it has killed many more.

some lives? yeah, ok

why do you think people live as long as they do these days? the answer would be western medicine..
our lifespan is no longer 35 years old...thank you western medicine...

i wonder how many women do NOT die in child birth these days...i wonder why....oh yeah, western medicine

i am not a big fan of natural remedies for the most part. i just dont think they work....at least not for the biggies.

i mean sure, tea and/or honey will soothe a sore throat. natural remedies for the little things.

if you have cancer...youre going to need some western medicine.
i had my hand ripped up in a saw and lost a finger a while back...i probably could have made it through the ordeal with no medicine but i am glad as hell i didnt have to.
pain/infection/repair.......would have sucked if i had to go all natural....
i for one am glad for western medicine.

i dont know why people think that since you can help a sore throat or an ingrown toe nail that there is no need for modern day medicine....baffles me really..

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: illuminnaughty
I make my own CS and I`d rather turn blue lol than take anti biotics which dont work any more. Just goes to show that it works when they act like this.

Antibiotics have never worked for viruses, only bacteria.

I'm a big fan of silver as an antibacterial agent, owning a humidifier with uses silver ion to keep clear of bacteria. Like antibiotics, it's useless against viruses (and Parkinson's.)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Thank you for that info I shall have a look at it. If its correct then I shall follow your advice. I like to look after my self as I dont trust the quacks and big pharma, They would do anything to make money and telling lies to make money is par for the course.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: illuminnaughty

Thank you for that info I shall have a look at it. If its correct then I shall follow your advice. I like to look after my self as I dont trust the quacks and big pharma, They would do anything to make money and telling lies to make money is par for the course.

And you think the herbal market is any diffrent they sell ypu herbs and try to convince you it works miracles.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996
a reply to: jgarcya
a reply to: pheonix358

Argyria

This is what taking colloidal silver does.
edit on 11-10-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Okay, for those who have studied microbiology---it's been way too long since my micro class
---here is a reviewed study of the use of ionized metals as disinfectants in water.
It seems that they see an "virus inactivation" of some classes of virus if I've not misunderstood.
aem.asm.org...

Metal ions may inactivate viruses in a number of ways by binding electron donor groups on proteins or nucleic acids (45). Inactivation of biological macromolecules by copper is believed to involve a modified site-specific Fenton mechanism producing hydroxide radicals, which may affect the peptide backbone of the capsid proteins of the virions (39). With respect to silver, Cliver and coworkers (12) observed that some viruses, such as vaccinia virus, were completely resistant to silver, while others, such as influenza virus, were relatively insensitive and others, such as PV, were readily inactivated by the metal. The differential sensitivity of enteric viruses to the presence of metal ions may be due to the fact that some viruses have an inherently more stable molecular structure than others. This is the case for HAV, among other picornaviruses.

I'm sure there are later studies that followed this one but at present I can't find links. Perhaps some of you would like to explain in lay terms the findings of this study....

I also remember reading a study done by some university that involves washing machines that added ionic silver to the wash and rinse cycle. If memory serves me, I believe they proved that the addition of the silver solution was more effective in combating staph germs than the use of detergent alone. I'll see if I can find that a link to that study.

ETA: Found it. It was an NIH study. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
edit on 12-10-2014 by diggindirt because: additional link

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

Just a little research on your part and you would have determined that this guy took 1000 times the recommended dose, PER DAY, for months.

AND HE LIVED

Now, tell me any other drug available to humans that can do this.

He is/was living proof that CS is safe in its normal dose.

P

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb
a reply to: Hilux1996
a reply to: jgarcya
a reply to: pheonix358

Argyria

This is what taking colloidal silver does.

Noooooooooo!!

People who drink gallons of Colloidal Silver made using SALT that changes it into Silver Chloride can turn blue after a long period of time!!

People who make Colloidal Silver properly and take it responsibly DO NOT TURN BLUE!!!

Stop the disinfo for Christ's Sake!!

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Noooooooooo!!

People who drink gallons of Colloidal Silver made using SALT that changes it into Silver Chloride can turn blue after a long period of time!!

Silver + hydrochloric acid -> silver chloride, instantly. No salt needed.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: smithjustinb

Just a little research on your part and you would have determined that this guy took 1000 times the recommended dose, PER DAY, for months.

AND HE LIVED

Now, tell me any other drug available to humans that can do this.

He is/was living proof that CS is safe in its normal dose.

P

If your under the impression its safe your wrong i posted earlier a death caused by silver poisoning. You really need to look into the effects of metal poisoning.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Noooooooooo!!

Silver + hydrochloric acid -> silver chloride, instantly. No salt needed.

If your statement is correct please explain why all of us who regularly consume ionic silver haven't gone blue or at least have blue patches of skin. Please explain why only a handful of the millions of people who consume it can be found who have any blue skin.
Please explain how I and others like me would be better off had we simply taken the myriad of antibiotics and suffered through the side effects time after time rather than taking ionic silver and getting better right away without side effects.
I was told that in order to get rid of the infection pockets in my gums I would have to go on a protocol of six weeks of antibiotics and then have more antibiotics implanted into my gums. Two different oral surgeons told me this and yet when I realized that six weeks of antibiotics would probably kill me (after two weeks I had lost 12 pounds that I couldn't afford to lose) I decided to seek some alternative.
Three weeks after beginning the ionic silver treatments my gums were healed and I could eat normally. Ionic silver never caused me to have diarrhea, hives or loss of appetite. It costs only a few cents per dose and can be made as needed at home.
Did you ever stop to wonder why natural medicines are called "alternative" by the industrial medical complex while their synthetic preparations are called "mainstream medicine"?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
IF TRUE: Ebola dies when put in sunlight. THEN a person can use an I.V and a clear tube so that when your blood goes thru the tube, the sun can kill the ebola. Your body can then make antibodies to kill it. EBOLA CURE.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

If your statement is correct ...

It is. Basic chemistry. It can't help becoming a silver salt in the blink of an eye. And the next step is that it ends up being attached to a sulfur group somewhere, generally a thione.

please explain why all of us who regularly consume ionic silver haven't gone blue or at least have blue patches of skin. Please explain why only a handful of the millions of people who consume it can be found who have any blue skin.

Your supposition about silver chloride being the only way one acquires argyria is incorrect. Problem solved.

Your assumption that the condition is limited to only one or two people is also incorrect.

Argyria doesn't have to mean you come out looking like Papa Smurf. It can be fairly subtle, and increases over time.

Please explain how I and others like me would be better off had we simply taken the myriad of antibiotics and suffered through the side effects time after time rather than taking ionic silver and getting better right away without side effects.

That's because you aren't distinguishing between anecdote and experiment. I have some tiger rocks that have always worked for me. Once that silver is stuck to a thione, it's not going to do much good as an antiseptic. Which is why it works ok topically but not so much internally.

I was told that in order to get rid of the infection pockets in my gums I would have to go on a protocol of six weeks of antibiotics

I have two rocks that, if tapped together, will repel tigers. They said I was crazy. But, I tried it and I have never seen tigers here. PROOF!

Did you ever stop to wonder why natural medicines are called "alternative" by the industrial medical complex while their synthetic preparations are called "mainstream medicine"?

The real medicine works. The "natural medicines" rarely do.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I have just started looking into and taking colloidal silver. Upon reading this thread I found this website that lists a ridiculous amount of articles, claims, studies and the such o the effects of colloidal silver. It isn't an easy site to look at as the font is extremely small but you can zoom in on your browser for better reading. Some links appear to not be working any longer. I have not read everything on this page but out of 15 links I clicked on, 14 of them worked.

Seems to be a good reference point:

www.silverforme.info...

BTW, I realize this is on a website called "silverforme" but the links are external. At least the ones I tried.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Here is also a case study I found. Only one individual so obviously results would and can differ but since there isn't much out there I thought I would share:

www.silver-colloids.com...

Also has the email tot he person that conducted the study if someone wants to email them some questions, assuming the email still works.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam
Come on, you've given me no scientific explanation as to why we're not a nation of blue people if your statement is correct. If your statement were correct and simply taking ionic silver on a regular basis would make us blue, then we would be easily identified from the rest of the population who don't take ionic silver on a regular basis---correct?
So how do we avoid being blue? Tell me how this works scientifically. Why am I not blue?
What conditions make your statement false? Could it be that there are conditions---of which you and many others are ignorant---that make some folks react differently to different substances?
What I have is evidence that ionic silver works for a lot of different pathogens when mainstream medicine fails. What you have is a handful of people who turned blue after abusing a contaminated silver solution.

ETA: Thinking back on it, one of the oral surgeons who treated me expressed basically the same attitude as you've exhibited when I asked him about the use of ionic silver prior to having surgery. He was adamant that if I delayed the treatment regime he had prescribed that I would lose at least half of my teeth. My regular dentist said much the same thing at one time.
I ignored them and embarked on a quest to find a "cure" that wouldn't kill or completely debilitate me as the antibiotic treatment was doing. My dentist did a bit of research and study and concluded that under current guidelines of practice, he can't officially recommend ionic silver as an alternative treatment. But he also figured out that there is more than one way to skin a cat so he makes sure that patients who need it, get introduced to ionic silver.
The surgeon told me that the antibiotics had actually worked when I quit taking them! He was extremely angry that I had not followed his recommendations despite the fact that my weight had dropped below 100 pounds and was continuing to drop as a result of the antibiotics he had me taking. He told me initially that ONLY taking those drugs for a full six weeks and following up with the surgery would save my teeth. He didn't like it a bit when he was proven wrong and lost the $7k the extended treatment was going to cost me.

edit on 12-10-2014 by diggindirt because: addtional info

edit on 12-10-2014 by diggindirt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Nice one!

I found the same ignorance in Vets that treat my animals and my neighbour's. My neighbour (As he does every year) bought 50 young cows. And because we are in Scotland he keeps them in the sheds over Winter. A few of his cows developed pneumonia and he called in the vet. The vet prescribed antibiotics and one of them died the next day. The vet stated that it died of Pneumonia. The others were looking really bad and coughing every few seconds. The vet informed him that the cows were too far gone for the antibiotics to work properly. So I stepped in and offered him some Colloidal Silver. We gave the sick cows the CS everyday and within a couple of days they weren't coughing. And they were back on their feet. The Vet came after a few days and was amazed the cows were looking better. He exclaimed that the antibiotics were working.

When my neighbour told him the cows were not on the antibiotics and instead were given CS he went bananas and accused ME of being a charlatan! What? I said to the vet that if he researched alternative treatments for animals instead of following the BS medical code all the time he might learn a thing or 2 about how to save animals intead of killing them. We had a bit of a tiff and when everything had calmed down I gave him some CS and told him to try it out. I told him all about it and how it had saved my animals many times.

Lol He did not have a clue about it and what it was. Now he does.

Another vet that treats small animals I spoke to knows all about it and he said he uses it when all else fails. But he keeps that to himself. As he said, since Big Pharma came along all alternative treatments that work have been suppressed because they can't make money on them.

And guess what he also said to me. He said it is good stuff but Shhhhhh. Big Pharma have been trying in vain to ban it and stop people from making it by posting Propaganda and shutting alternative Health suppliers down that sell it. And the Blue Man propaganda comes from that too. Some people are so easily fooled into believing Propaganda they dish out that scares people from using CS.

You can still get it online here and there but some of the major Health Shops like Holland and Barrett were forced to remove CS from their product line. I used to buy it through ebay before I started making it. You couldn't buy it on ebay for a good while. Don't know if you can now.

It's a bit like Cannabis Oil that kills Cancer. Your never going to see any mainstream advertising for using Cannabis Oil are you?

Mainstream Science and Medicine are not in it for your health. They are in it for money.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
to all of those posting here that use c.s...... good work!!!!

we are living proof it works!.....we have given our testimonial...personal first hand knowledge...it would hold up in court.

the dis info people are only spouting off useless words......no personal first hand knowledge...regurgitated from some mainstream gov. propaganda websites.

remember the FDA has approved many drugs and surgical devices that are eventually recalled or involved in law suits.....

they approved all of the opiate like drugs... that are killing 100,000's of people a year, and addicting many more...

yet only a handful of people have been known to turn blue...out of the millions that use colloidal silver.

c.s. users...keep posting your testimonies.....that way people can make informed decisions for themselves.

this is not medical advice, and i am not a doctor.... i am not getting kickbacks by big pharma or c.s. either.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: cloaked4u
IF TRUE: Ebola dies when put in sunlight. THEN a person can use an I.V and a clear tube so that when your blood goes thru the tube, the sun can kill the ebola. Your body can then make antibodies to kill it. EBOLA CURE.

Profit!!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join