It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governments seize colloidal silver being used to successfully treat Ebola patients

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I knew this reply was coming. Why not try and discount the research quoted or all of the other research.

You will probably call it fringe science and try to marginalize some ground breaking work on the subject.

P

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996

That quotes the same source you used in the OP.

Just how do you think the WHO has stopped it shipping? Under what authority?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Instead of chomping at the bit go look yourself!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

go look yourself!

Why look for something that does not exist?
The story is just a hoax, pushed by the gullible and websites selling it or machines to make it..

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

go look yourself!

Why look for something that does not exist?
The story is just a hoax, pushed by the gullible and websites selling it or machines to make it..

Lol ok games up!

Goodbye Bruce

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I found a link to what you guys are talking about.

Nano Silver Is The Only Effective Solution To Ebola, Dr Rima Laibow Insist

This is interesting!

Natural Solutions Foundation, producers of controversial Ebola virus remedy, Nano Silver, have refuted statements that claim the product is not safe for use on infected Ebola patients. This contradicts the position of the Federal Government and of the National Health Research Ethics Committee.

According to the latest interview granted by the Managing Director of the US-based company, Dr. Rima Laibow, Nano Silver had been deployed by her team of scientists during treatment of Ebola patients in Africa before the current epidemic outbreak.

“It is said that there is no cure or treatment against Ebola, and that is not true. In fact there is a well known, well characterised nutrient against the disease and that is Nano Silver,” she said.

This is very interesting. I think I may have to buy some (Just In Case)

Nano Silver Is The Only Effective Solution To Ebola
edit on 5-10-2014 by Tedgoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tedgoat
This is very interesting.

I found this much more interesting.

www.nairaland.com...

The reason she claims it can cure ebola is she is she is selling the stuff on her website! Only $673.80 for a 12 pack!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Well it's a possibility. But since Nano Silver does no harm then why not try it.

It's a bit like Cancer. There are alternative treatments out there like Cannabis Oil that kill Cancer. Officials discount these apparent cures so they can make a load of money with their Not so cures!

Yes people try and make money but then so does Big Pharma. But unlike the Big Pharmaceutical companies small alternative treatment companies don't make billions every year!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tedgoat

Well it's a possibility. But since Nano Silver does no harm then why not try it.

It's a bit like Cancer. There are alternative treatments out there like Cannabis Oil that kill Cancer. Officials discount these apparent cures so they can make a load of money with their Not so cures!

Yes people try and make money but then so does Big Pharma. But unlike the Big Pharmaceutical companies small alternative treatment companies don't make billions every year!

In addition, big pharma also likes setting up a few of these small businesses with the intention of bringing them all down by association. With Billions at stake, it can be a cut throat business where ethics do not exist

P

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
5 pages huh.

i cant believe that people think that Colloidal silver will work on ebola.......oh man, thats a laugh.

at least we know there are people that are sure to die if they get it...wow

i wonder what gets in peoples head to make them believe in these snake oil treatments.

i have not heard about it too much before the past couple days. i also have seen nano silver mentioned. i had no idea what it was so i hit up google. took me to wiki...

can someone tell me if this is the nano silver people are talking about?
en.wikipedia.org...

Silver Nano (Silver Nano Health System) is a trademark name of an antibacterial technology which uses ionic silver nanoparticles in washing machines, refrigerators, air conditioners, air purifiers and vacuum cleaners

^^^^^^if so, then bwuahahahahahahahah

someone was talking about making their own with distilled water and silver rods

why do people believe this #? can someone please tell me

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I would love to see this quack Dr. Rima ship her butt over to Liberia and show us how great this so called cure is herself!
edit on am052014102014Sunday by adomol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CardiffGiant

Well I have read a few things on it and it seems legit.

I have sent Hilux a PM asking for more details. Just waiting for an answer!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Tedgoat

I think Hilux just got banned.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: adomol

Why did he get banned? I didn't see anything he said here that was bad!

Oh well. I'll go and have a look on youtube.

Thanks of the heads up!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Tedgoat

i can tell you it is NOT legit

i know people are going to ask my credentials and how i know for sure and links to back my claim up.

my only credential is i have a brain...thats the only one i need.

it does not work.

i dont know about rashes and cuts and all that but if you take that silver crap for something terminal, you will die

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Silver won't cure Ebola.

Go peddle your snake oil somewhere else.

Hilux1996 said
"there are no cures for any viruses."

you are very ignorant....have you researched c.s.?..... if you did it will show you it is an anti viral..anti bacterial...

i have been using it for 10 years.....used to go to the doctor every 6 months for chronic sinusitis..

since using the silver i have not returned to the doctor for it...

i have cured my own....inflamed glands... multiple infections...puncture wounds... every cold or flu i ever had....

i have given it to animals also....treated multiple dog wounds...puncture wounds...bloody diarrhea....

i have turned on multiple people to it also.....they have taken it to india..to treat their drinking water...along with treating their own illnesses....

your ignorance is disappointing!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: jgarcya

originally posted by: muse7
Silver won't cure Ebola.

Go peddle your snake oil somewhere else.

Hilux1996 said
"there are no cures for any viruses."

you are very ignorant....have you researched c.s.?..... if you did it will show you it is an anti viral..anti bacterial...

i have been using it for 10 years.....used to go to the doctor every 6 months for chronic sinusitis..

since using the silver i have not returned to the doctor for it...

i have cured my own....inflamed glands... multiple infections...puncture wounds... every cold or flu i ever had....

i have given it to animals also....treated multiple dog wounds...puncture wounds...bloody diarrhea....

i have turned on multiple people to it also.....they have taken it to india..to treat their drinking water...along with treating their own illnesses....

your ignorance is disappointing!

Well after reading the posts by Hilux and yours and done some of my own research I can safely say your right!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I bet the government has a cure but it wont be released and im sure anyone who finds a cure. Will have it seized.

a reply to: Hilux1996

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Silver bandages and silver plasters are on sale and they are also used in hospitals.
I often wonder why the rich and the religious used it for their eating and drinking vessels. In the old days they seemed to live long lives compared to the normal every day people. Perhaps it was the silver ware they used which kept them healthy. Born with a silver spoon in your mouth meant you were `wealthy`. Perhaps it really meant Healthy. I dont care what people say about CS all I do know is that it worked for me and I have never had a cold or flu since I began using it. The last thing big pharma want is some thing that can cure you which costs peanuts to buy and make. Any way people are becoming immune to anti biotics so on that point alone I will continue to use CS. Does it work on Ebola? I dont know but I would try it just to see if it does. Snake oil merchants? lol as far as I am concerned thats big pharma and their cronies in govt.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
good point about the wealthy and the use of silverware.....

people start buying ounces of silver while its on sale... and learn how to make it with battery power...

food for thought:

did you ever notice that Krishna was blue?... do you think he may have had godlike status because he was impervious to disease?... i made this connection when smurf man hit the media....

i use natural path silver wings variety.... it is 500ppm..... when you put it in water...it gets diluted....i tried the other popular brands but this is my favorite....i like the higher concentration...just in case i need the extra strength.... you can't get that from the other brands....
edit on 5-10-2014 by jgarcya because: added type of c.s. i use

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join