It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governments seize colloidal silver being used to successfully treat Ebola patients

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: jgarcya

i have cured my own....inflamed glands... multiple infections...puncture wounds... every cold or flu i ever had....

!

what kind of infections?

this should be interesting

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CardiffGiant

i have cured my own....inflamed glands... multiple infections...puncture wounds... every cold or flu i ever had....

!

what kind of infections?

disclaimer: i am not a doctor...nor do i pretend to be...this is not medical advice...if you want medical advice see a doctor......all i claim is based on personal first hand knowledge.....it is personal testimony....good enough for any court.

background....i don't have medical insurance haven't since 18 (1991).... when living in l.a... i used to get sinus infections every six months..had em my whole childhood....since i didn't have medical insurance....i used to go to the er about every six months...was given amoxicillan to treat em and went home...now since using c.s. i haven't been to a doctor for a sinus infection since.

i also used to get ingrown toe nails....two of em to be exact (before discovering c.s.)...both times they got infected..and i needed to go to the er...for out patient toenail surgery.....both times i was given cephalexin....to treat the secondary layer skin infections that resulted.....as i write this i am looking at my last prescribed bottle of it...it is dated 7/21/03....that is the last time i was prescribed anti-biotics.

last week, once again i had an ingrown toenail... i do my own surgery on them, and had two of em in the past ten years...since using colloidal silver neither of the two developed infections....the one from last week healed up perfectly, almost completely healed now... i just put drops of c.s. on it directly for only two days....then drank a few drop internally for about three days..

last year i woke up with a bad infection in my chin.... at first i thought it was due to grinding my teeth at night.... my whole chin became swollen.... it eventually developed into an abscess and released through the inside of my mouth...where my lip met my gums.... i had an open wound for weeks.... i only took c.s. and oregano oil... i cured it myself and avoided surgery.... if it was an abscessed tooth i saved the tooth from a root canal...the tooth and my chin are now perfectly healthy.

i am a glass blower....i am always getting 2nd and third degree burns.....the skin turns white like charcoal...and smells...way beyond a simple blister.....i have never been to the hospital to treat em...colloidal silver is all i use..

one day i was working and put my tungsten rod...sharpened to a point....at about 1200-1800 degrees about a quarter inch deep in my hand... right between the webbing of my fingers.. i almost passed out due to that one....needless to say, i had a puncture wound..one of the hardest to treat...they almost always develop infections...it probably coterized itself....but as i ran it under water it would absorb the water, then i would press on it and it would come out....never went to the hospital for that either...just colloidal silver and it healed up perfectly...

i have had my face mauled by a jack russel two times...one time my lower lip...puncture wound again...i have the scar to prove it...only used c.s.....the second time....my top lip....almost completely tore it in half it was only being held to gether by a small piece of lip smaller than a quarter inch.....once again never went to doctor or er...used only collodal silver to treat em both....have the scar to prove that one also.....

i am living proof this works....for me....and for the people i know, and the animals of my friends and my own...

i can't speak for you...

you have been given my testimony!!!

do your homework....

##SNIPPED## are gonna come out in full force on this topic....but they have only their words...i have witnesses and personal first hand knowledge and testimony...

i used it for many more illnesses too....stomach aches...diarrhea...colds...flu...anything virus or bacteria related....used it to treat acne too!

ignorance is at an all time high!!!! ---flava flav
edit on Sun Oct 5 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jgarcya

you do know that silver accumulates in the body correct?

en.wikipedia.org...

Silver is not an essential mineral in humans; there is no dietary requirement for silver, and no such thing as a silver "deficiency". There is no evidence that colloidal silver treats or prevents any medical condition, and it can cause serious and potentially irreversible side effects such as argyria.[12] In August 1999, the U.S. FDA banned colloidal silver sellers from claiming any therapeutic or preventive value for the product

thanks for your post and good luck turning blue

please be careful. i dont want you to end up looking like this

edit on 5-10-2014 by CardiffGiant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

you do know that silver accumulates in the body correct?

en.wikipedia.org...

Silver is not an essential mineral in humans; there is no dietary requirement for silver, and no such thing as a silver "deficiency". There is no evidence that colloidal silver treats or prevents any medical condition, and it can cause serious and potentially irreversible side effects such as argyria.[12] In August 1999, the U.S. FDA banned colloidal silver sellers from claiming any therapeutic or preventive value for the product

thanks for your post and good luck turning blue

please be careful. i dont want you to end up looking like this

gee cardiffgiant......

thank you so much for your concern...... you do know ignorance is more deadly than turning blue?

i rather be blue and healthy than ignorant and sick...or die from infection or swine flu, mrsa, or avian flu, or ebola, or junta virus...

i rather be blue than take a vaccine...

i am way smarter than you think.....i researched all of this before i started taking it....

i believe there are less than a handful of people in recent history that turned blue from colloidal silver....i found mention of three Rosemary Jacobs, Stan Jones, and Paul Karason..... 3 out of hundreds of thousands......i take those odds any day....

yet thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, if not millions use it daily....

i am smart enough to know that cilantro and other herbs along with clay remove heavy metals from my system...Oatmeal also...i eat that everyday.

stop spreading your propaganda....and pretending you care about me...

i'd hate to see you die from a virus due to your ignorance....keep tooting the government lies and see where that gets you.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

i rather be blue and healthy than ignorant and sick...or die from infection or swine flu, mrsa, or avian flu, or ebola, or junta virus...
ok. i would rather take real medicine

i rather be blue than take a vaccine...
not me

i am way smarter than you think.....
that might be posssible. i dont think youre very smart

i am smart enough to know that cilantro and other herbs along with clay remove heavy metals from my system...Oatmeal also...i eat that everyday.
if you think cilantro and oatmeal removes silver from your system then youre not smarter than i think you are

..and pretending you care about me...
i was being a smart ass. thats what i do. i dont care about you

i eat oatmeal a lot too.
not because i am trying to rid my body of silver but because it tastes good and it is cheap

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
hey jerry garcia

www.mayoclinic.org...

Colloidal silver isn't considered safe or effective for any of the health claims manufacturers make. Silver has no known purpose in the body.

Colloidal silver products are made of tiny silver particles suspended in a liquid — the same type of precious metal used in jewelry, dental fillings, silverware and other consumer goods.

^^^^^^^^come on man^^^^^^^^^

However, no sound scientific studies to evaluate these health claims have been published in reputable medical journals

It's not clear how much colloidal silver may be harmful, but it can build up in your body's tissues over months or years. Most commonly, this results in argyria (ahr–JIR–e–uh), a blue-gray discoloration of your skin, eyes, internal organs, nails and gums.

Rarely, excessive doses of colloidal silver can cause possibly irreversible serious health problems, including kidney damage and neurological problems such as seizures

good luck with the foot rot papa smurf

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
i gave you a list of what i have been using it for....

haven't seen a doctor for virus related illness or infections in ten years....

yet you still are trying to tell me i don't know how to take care of my own body...

you live in FEAR... i don't.

i study, then make informed decisions... and practice what i learn.

what do you think they used before antibiotics were invented?.....silver
are we having a problem with anti bacteria resistant strains of bacteria...due to the over prescription of anti-biotics or not?
same with viruses resistant to the anti virals?

why are hospitals using it as a disinfectant now? why is it found in bandages? and even underwear?

stop spreading your b.s. and let people do their own research....

i gave you personal first hand knowledge and testimony what more do you want...

hope ebola doesn't get you! and your family...but if it does, i hope you have the sense to use c.s...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

what do you think they used before antibiotics were invented?........

what does that have to do with anything?

people used to brush their teeth with urine....i use tooth paste

i can do first hand accounts too

i got sick once and went to the er. they gave me antibiotics and it went away
i got a puncture wound once too. went to the er and got stitches. it healed

hey man, by all means do what you want to do....
if it works(or if you think it does) then do it
if it makes you happy then do it

edit*

so underwear with silver in it is more effective than silver free tighty whities?
hmmmmm. ok

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
cardiffgiant said:
"people used to brush their teeth with urine....i use tooth paste"

enjoy your flouride..... did you know your lowering your I.Q.....that explains a lot..

i use baking soda and hydrogen peroxide.....

shows me how ignorant you are...

dangers of flouride.
www.angelfire.com...

Facts About Fluoride

www.mbschachter.com...

So, what are some of the facts about fluoride? According to the handbook, Clinical Toxicology of Commercial Products, fluoride is more poisonous than lead and just slightly less poisonous than arsenic. It is a cumulative poison that accumulates in bone over the years. According to the Physicians Desk Reference, "in hypersensitive individuals, fluorides occasionally cause skin eruptions such as atopic dermatitis, eczema, or urticaria. Gastric distress, headache, and weakness have also been reported. These hypersensitive reactions usually disappear promptly after discontinuation of the fluoride."

From 1990 to 1992, the Journal of the American Medical Association published three separate articles linking increased hip fracture rates to fluoride in the water. In the March 22, 1990 issue of the New England Journal of Medicine, Mayo Clinic researchers reported that fluoride treatment of osteoporosis increased hip fracture rate and bone fragility.

A study by Procter and Gamble showed that as little as half the amount of fluoride used to fluoridate public water supplies resulted in a sizable and significant increase in genetic damage. Epidemiology research in the mid-1970's by the late Dr. Dean Burk, head of the cytochemistry division of the National Cancer Institute, indicated that 10,000 or more fluoridation-linked cancer deaths occur yearly in the United States. In 1989, the ability of fluoride to transform normal cells into cancer cells was confirmed by Argonne National Laboratories. Results released in 1989 of studies carried out at the prestigious Batelle Research Institute showed that fluoride was linked to a rare form of liver cancer in mice, oral tumors and cancers in rats, and bone cancer in male rats. Since 1991, the New Jersey Department of Health found that the incidence of osteosarcoma, a type of bone cancer, was far higher in young men exposed to fluoridated water as compared to those who were not.

In addition to the well documented toxic effects of fluoride, fluoride even at dosages of 1 part per million, found in artificially fluoridated water, can inhibit enzyme systems, damage the immune system, contribute to calcification of soft tissues, worsen arthritis and, of course, cause dental fluorosis in children. These are unsightly white, yellow or brown spots that are found in teeth exposed to fluoride during childhood. In 1993, the Subcommittee on Health Effects of Ingested Fluoride of the National Research Council admitted that 8% to 51% and sometimes up to 80% of the children living in fluoridated areas have dental fluorosis. Malnourished people, particularly children, usually targeted for fluoridation, are at greater risks to experience fluoride's harmful effects.

Surprisingly, the most recent studies do not even show that water fluoridation is effective in reducing tooth decay. In the largest U.S. study of fluoridation and tooth decay, United States Public Health Service dental records of over 39,000 school children, ages 5-17, from 84 areas around the United States showed that the number of decayed, missing, and filled teeth per child was virtually the same in fluoridated and non-fluoridated areas. Dr. John Colquhoun, former Chief Dental Officer of the Department of Health for Auckland, New Zealand, investigated tooth decay statistics from about 60,000 12 to 13 year old children and showed that fluoridation had no significant effect on tooth decay rate.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

enjoy your flouride..... did you know your lowering your I.Q.....that explains a lot..

i use baking soda and hydrogen peroxide.....

shows me how ignorant you are...

edit***
something is going on and only a few words of my post showed up...sorry

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
what i said was

come on jerry.
if youre going to resort to the iq/ignorance argument then get your spelling right.
youre not really coming off as mr smarts
^^^^^see that

shouldnt rag on other peoples low iq points if you cant spell elementary level words correctly.
just saying

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
cardiffgiant

sorry... you're correct

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

cardiffgiant

sorry... you're correct

much better

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

!

what kind of infections?

disclaimer: i am not a doctor...nor do i pretend to be...this is not medical advice...if you want medical advice see a doctor......all i claim is based on personal first hand knowledge.....it is personal testimony....good enough for any court.

background....i don't have medical insurance haven't since 18 (1991).... when living in l.a... i used to get sinus infections every six months..had em my whole childhood....since i didn't have medical insurance....i used to go to the er about every six months...was given amoxicillan to treat em and went home...now since using c.s. i haven't been to a doctor for a sinus infection since.

i also used to get ingrown toe nails....two of em to be exact (before discovering c.s.)...both times they got infected..and i needed to go to the er...for out patient toenail surgery.....both times i was given cephalexin....to treat the secondary layer skin infections that resulted.....as i write this i am looking at my last prescribed bottle of it...it is dated 7/21/03....that is the last time i was prescribed anti-biotics.

last week, once again i had an ingrown toenail... i do my own surgery on them, and had two of em in the past ten years...since using colloidal silver neither of the two developed infections....the one from last week healed up perfectly, almost completely healed now... i just put drops of c.s. on it directly for only two days....then drank a few drop internally for about three days..

last year i woke up with a bad infection in my chin.... at first i thought it was due to grinding my teeth at night.... my whole chin became swollen.... it eventually developed into an abscess and released through the inside of my mouth...where my lip met my gums.... i had an open wound for weeks.... i only took c.s. and oregano oil... i cured it myself and avoided surgery.... if it was an abscessed tooth i saved the tooth from a root canal...the tooth and my chin are now perfectly healthy.

i am a glass blower....i am always getting 2nd and third degree burns.....the skin turns white like charcoal...and smells...way beyond a simple blister.....i have never been to the hospital to treat em...colloidal silver is all i use..

one day i was working and put my tungsten rod...sharpened to a point....at about 1200-1800 degrees about a quarter inch deep in my hand... right between the webbing of my fingers.. i almost passed out due to that one....needless to say, i had a puncture wound..one of the hardest to treat...they almost always develop infections...it probably coterized itself....but as i ran it under water it would absorb the water, then i would press on it and it would come out....never went to the hospital for that either...just colloidal silver and it healed up perfectly...

i have had my face mauled by a jack russel two times...one time my lower lip...puncture wound again...i have the scar to prove it...only used c.s.....the second time....my top lip....almost completely tore it in half it was only being held to gether by a small piece of lip smaller than a quarter inch.....once again never went to doctor or er...used only collodal silver to treat em both....have the scar to prove that one also.....

i am living proof this works....for me....and for the people i know, and the animals of my friends and my own...

i can't speak for you...

you have been given my testimony!!!

do your homework....

##SNIPPED## are gonna come out in full force on this topic....but they have only their words...i have witnesses and personal first hand knowledge and testimony...

i used it for many more illnesses too....stomach aches...diarrhea...colds...flu...anything virus or bacteria related....used it to treat acne too!

ignorance is at an all time high!!!! ---flava flav
edit on Sun Oct 5 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Don't waste your time on some people. I've never tried silver myself but have witnessed first hand multiple products the FDA has deemed illegal, with "serious health disclaimers," work with someone close that had cancer. Allot of people will fight tooth and nail if no "medical journals" back up their rediculious claims. Western medicine is probably the biggest scam of our lifetime.

Couple months back a friend was taking her cancer riddled husband up to Canada to get cannabis oil and soon as they were leaving the US gov locked up the DR. that was producing it and arresting people at the border. Not many know about that DR for Damn good reason, and now he's in jail for trying to help people out for FREE!
edit on 5-10-2014 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
Western medicine is probably the biggest scam of our lifetime.

western medicine has saved millions of lives.
western medicine have allowed those with horrible diseases to have some quality of life

colloidal silver makes you look like a vegas lounge act or a hindu goddess

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Western medicine is probably the biggest scam of our lifetime.

western medicine has saved millions of lives.
western medicine have allowed those with horrible diseases to have some quality of life

colloidal silver makes you look like a vegas lounge act or a hindu goddess

And I'm sure you'll be chanting that same thing once you get cancer and swallow all the medicines they prescribe. Enjoy

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: illuminnaughty

have you ever stopped to think why there are a large number of dressings and topical wound treatments availiable from the alledged " big pharma " but no oral or IV silver based drugs ????

I have some of the wound dressings - and they are horrendously expensive [ compared to unmedicated dressings ]

and they do work - esp in expedition environments - despite the cost we used them as routine treatments - on all open wounds - and had zero secondary infections - despite attrocios conditions - that's a pretty good track record

PS - turning blue is a syptom of metal toxicity - its BAD for you

PPS - antibotics are not used to treat viral infections - your scientific illiteracy is showing

ppps - antibotics are used to treat viral infections and that is why we are in such bad shape. I'm just poking fun at the comment because they actually gave the dallas patient some antibotics and sent him home.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

And I'm sure you'll be chanting that same thing once you get cancer and swallow all the medicines they prescribe. Enjoy

damn straight....
however, cannabis oil is something i would give a fair shake

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
I'm just poking fun at the comment because they actually gave the dallas patient some antibotics and sent him home.

that was a ball drop for sure.
should have given him some metal flakes i guess.
what were they thinking

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

If you have ingrowing toe nails then you should cut a small V in the center of the top of the nail and then use a file down the middle of the nail from the top to the bottom. This will cause the nail to grow towards the center of the nail instead of growing into the sides. Of course the best thing would be to remove the entire nail which would involve going to the ER or getting a doctor to do it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join