It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh 1 - The Son in Rebellion Against His Father (Genesis 1-4)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION TO THIS SERIES OF THREADS

As I make my way through my new Names of God Bible, I will be outlining my findings here. The first thread I did on Yahweh outlined the question, who is Yahweh. As we find out, he is one of the Sons of God (B'nai Elohim), just as there are other sons of God that corrupted flesh in Genesis 6 by marrying the daughters of men. As we find out in another thread, the snake of Genesis (also Satan in the book of Revelation) was created by Yahweh.

In the snake thread, we looked at how Yahweh may have been in rebellion. When he incarnated into Jesus, we find him humbled by his experience. When the Father says, "This is my Son...well pleased," we see a different story from the Son of God. He is now showing us to forgive enemies and love others. He is no longer proclaiming, "I am the only God with none beside me," but is instead pointing back to the Father (Elohim) and the Spirit (Ruach Elohim). The dove that descends is a sign of peace between him and the Father / Mother (Holy Spirit). This is my conclusion so far.

From here, I will attempt to confirm or deny my findings by plowing my way through Genesis. The Names of God Bible is essential, as it confirms that there are other voices speaking, not just God / Lord. Here is a link for your own study: Names of God Bible

Snake created by Yahweh:

Genesis 3 - 3 The snake was more clever than all the wild animals Yahweh Elohim had made. He asked the woman, “Did Elohim really say, ‘You must never eat the fruit of any tree in the garden’?”

Who is the Snake? Revelation 12:9 - The huge serpent was thrown down. That ancient snake, named Devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world, was thrown down to earth. Its angels were thrown down with it.

As a side note, who claims to be the Lord of Hosts of Angels? In another thread, I covered an account of Yahweh threatening the Angels of Heaven with judgment and war: Yahweh's War on Heaven. Why did Yahweh make a deceiving serpent? As you will see, there are more problems here with Yahweh than meets the eye. In review of my previous threads, Yahweh punished mankind for being tricked by his Serpent, then punishes them for falling into the temptation. Were Adam and Eve aware of good and evil at the time? No. Was Yahweh? Yes. In the exchange that follows, Elohim (Father) speaks and has a voice. In Chapter 4, Yahweh Elohim is now simply Yahweh. His title has been removed. It is from this point that we start to see Yahweh work against the true God Elohim. Here are examples I have seen so far:

1) DEATH is Created: At the end of Chapter 3, we have a fact revealed. The snake has seed on Earth. Of course, we know this from Genesis 6. Yahweh uses this as punishment against Eve. In verse 19, we have the creation of death (returning to the dust). Death is created by Yahweh, but Elohim (God) sends the flaming Angel to guard the tree of life.

2) The provocation of Cain. Earlier in Chapter 1, verse 19, Elohim (God the Father) gives every seed, tree and plant as food. He never says that man can eat animals.

Genesis 1:29 Elohim said, “I have given you every plant with seeds on the face of the earth and every tree that has fruit with seeds. This will be your food. 30 I have given all green plants as food to every land animal, every bird in the sky, and every animal that crawls on the earth—every living, breathing animal.” And so it was.

Later, in chapter 4, Cain brings his crops from the land to offer to Yahweh. Yahweh refuses, but accepts the firstborn animal parts and fat from Abel. Since animals were not a choice on the menu for mankind, Cain's sacrifice would have been more appropriate. This is when Yahweh provokes Cain into jealousy.

Genesis 4

3 Later Cain brought some crops from the land as an offering to Yahweh. 4 Abel also brought some choice parts of the firstborn animals from his flock. Yahweh approved of Abel and his offering, 5 but he didn’t approve of Cain and his offering. So Cain became very angry and was disappointed. 6 Then Yahweh asked Cain, “Why are you angry, and why do you look disappointed? 7 If you do well, won’t you be accepted? But if you don’t do well, sin is lying outside your door ready to attack. It wants to control you, but you must master it.”

8 Cain talked to his brother Abel. Later, when they were in the fields, Cain attacked his brother Abel and killed him.

Here's the problem. Men were still naive. Cain knew that produce from the ground was what Elohim had said to eat. Yahweh knew this. The question here is: Who has the motivation to control mankind? Remember that Yahweh Elohim becomes Yahweh after the fall of man. Elohim was clear in his creation and the order it should take. In Genesis 3, the fall came from the snake. Here, the first murder comes from a provoked jealousy based on false information as it would seem.

Where is the snake at this point? The snake is cursed to the ground. Yahweh, the one who created the snake, is still in communion with mankind by some form of communication. As punishment, Yahweh forces Cain off the land, then marks him as a murderer with a threat for anyone who would try to murder Cain. God knows all things. Surly Yahweh knew what Cain would do, even knowing he was doing it while in the act. There is more here than meets they eye. If you know that Elohim is the Father God, and Ruach Elohim is the Mother, then you know how a Son may be in rebellion against their authority.

3) Elohim (not Yahweh) replaces Abel with Seth at the end of Chapter 4

25 ...She gave birth to a son and named him Seth, because she said, “Elohim has given me another child...

4) Chapter 4 ends by telling us this: 26 A son was also born to Seth, and he named him Enosh. At that time people began to worship Yahweh.

---How do we know that Yahweh is the Son of God in the New Testament? Easy. Who formed Adam?

Luke 3

36 son of Cainan, son of Arphaxad, son of Shem, son of Noah, son of Lamech,
37 son of Methuselah, son of Enoch, son of Jared, son of Mahalaleel, son of Cainan,
38 son of Enos, son of Seth,
son of Adam,
son of God.

Argue this by saying that Adam is the Son of God, but you miss Colossians 1. Colossians one states that the Son of God was born. Adam was formed. Yahweh is the Son of God, the very one who formed Adam, just as Luke 3 pints out.

As I plow my way through Genesis, I will continue to outline my impressions of Yahweh and his actions compared to Elohim (Father). I will make threads in sequence. The next thread will be Yahweh 2 and cover a few more chapters. In the next thread, we will see how Yahweh tried to undermine Noah by telling him a completely different way of filling the Ark. What happens? Elohim corrects the words of Yahweh with the actions of the animals. Feel free to show me how I may be wrong on any of these topics. I would welcome anyone who might have a better view.

I am not against Yahweh in any way. On the contrary, I know who my Redeemer is. He was humbled by God, just as I am heading down the same road finding the Father. For better or worse, the Son of God is both our bad and good example. As it appears, not many people realize this fact. Higher axioms of truth resolve contradiction and paradox. Open eyes deny ignorance and truth sets you free.

edit on 30-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
how many parts is this series going to have?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
"And the Lord God said unto the serpent,
Because thou hast done this,
thou art cursed"

Is the Serpent removed from the Heavens?

"above all cattle, and above every beast of the field;
upon thy belly shalt thou go,"

Is this not true?,,do we not eat too fill our bellies??

"and dust shalt thou eat,
all the days of thy life:"

Any thoughts???

Ohh and what u seem to forget is God,, and the Sons therof ,,
are all of one mind,,

It is only in rebellion too the concept, than Man, Created, does have a right to be exallted,,by the Host's of Heaven,

it was the Creators Best Work,,

was,,,

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I covered 4 chapters so far. Only 925 left. That's 231.25. Only half of what I have typed so far on ATS.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I covered 4 chapters so far. Only 925 left. That's 231.25. Only half of what I have typed so far on ATS.

...whew, that is a lot of BS. both what you have already "contributed" and what you have yet to post.
edit on 30-9-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
you can try to pick the bible apart as many times as you want and all your left with is more questions. maybe its not to be taking literally or its all just BS. none of it makes sense. the bible is just spin off stories from far more ancient texts.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShaeTheShaman
you can try to pick the bible apart as many times as you want and all your left with is more questions. maybe its not to be taking literally or its all just BS. none of it makes sense. the bible is just spin off stories from far more ancient texts.

You are correct in this. Each time you approach a higher axiom of truth, the lower axiom starts to break into pieces. You are left with contradiction and paradox until you once again rest on a yet higher axiom. This is my main goal in all of this. Each time I find something new, it leads me higher still on the path to truth. As for the other texts, they are invaluable for seeing the higher truth. Much of what I previously believed has shifted as new truths are found. The most amazing part is this: the invariant truth is always preserved. It's always the same, no matter how many ways you move it about to see new perspectives. It's the symmetrical part I am looking for.

There's a good example of this with Pythagoras. When he was looking for a universal standard in music pitch and intervals (mathematics of harmonic mediation), he noticed that one vibrating string was an indefinite continuum of tonal flux, infinitely divided upon itself. He used a device called a monochord. It was one string that could be tuned and played with mathematically. He realized that there were nodal points making a harmonic overtone series. By studying the series (like plucking a guitar string holding a finger over a nodal point), he noticed these overtones were in a ratio and series. He then used arithmetic mediation to reduce the nodal points to a series of tones and semitones we use today in western music.

He first found that the mean of 9 and 6 were in a ratio of 2:3, or the perfect fifth. From here he used harmonic mediation to find that the ratio of 6:8 and 3:4 were the perfect fourth. From two simple operations, he deduced that 6:8::9:12 reveals the fourth 6:8, the tone 8:9, the fourth 9:12, the fifth 8:12, and the octave 6:12. All of this is based on how laws affect substance mathematically. There are certain invariant archetypes in nature that can be discovered by investigation.

I suppose you could call all of this work by Pythagoras just BS, but then again, you likely love music based on his work. It's all in how you view the work and whether you choose to participate in it. Seeking truth is a common pursuit for many people. It's the only way to deny ignorance. No need to mock it. Learn from it and contribute.

Start by reading the OP.

edit on 30-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
There is no proof that Yahweh created the serpent in Genesis. Many people believe only one god created all life on the planet, but no statement in the bible says that all living organisms came from Yahweh. There are obvious holes in the creation story. For example, on what day did Yahweh create the starfish, the mosquito, or the bat?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: OmegaStone
There is no proof that Yahweh created the serpent in Genesis. Many people believe only one god created all life on the planet, but no statement in the bible says that all living organisms came from Yahweh. There are obvious holes in the creation story. For example, on what day did Yahweh create the starfish, the mosquito, or the bat?

Elohim created the image. Yahweh created the material version of the image (archetypes of perfection).

Who created the snake?

Genesis 3

3 The snake was more clever than all the wild animals Yahweh Elohim had made.

Who does it say made the snake?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Unless you are reading the original Hebrew Torah when it comes to the old testament you are not accurate in anything.

When it says ELOHIM in the bible in a singular fashion it is talking about GOD himself

When it is used in a plural fashion it is talking about the gods, IE sons of GOD.

Your way off base with your thinking the serpent was not talking about GODS commandment in the garden of Eden.

Quit trying to make up a conspiracy when the ultimate conspiracy is who the fallen gods are masking themselves as today.. Greys ring a bell, they do not come from some far off planet. They are evil.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
In this thread: SuperiorEd / EnochWasRight / AlephBet finally gets too religiously fringe-y for even the religious ATS crowd to accept. Ed, you're letting the tail wag the dog with your semantic arguments. You shouldn't be letting semantics define your reality. You should be letting reality define your semantics.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Elohim created the image. Yahweh created the material version of the image (archetypes of perfection).

Who created the snake?

Genesis 3

3 The snake was more clever than all the wild animals Yahweh Elohim had made.

Who does it say made the snake?

The Serpent is a mistranslation. The real word should be (Light being) Lucifer, not a snake made with the other animals on earth. That was one of the biggest, dumbest move in history. Some words do not translate from Aramaic to ancient Hebrew to Greek and then today's Hebrew let alone English. Not intentional but dumb.

This guy is the foremost Doctor in ancient languages who specializes in the Bible errors. Dr. Michael Heiser P.H.D. drmsh.com...

He answers many of your questions in very good detail. He is also the one who busted Zach Sitchin in his made up Sumerian word of Anannuki. He called him out on Coast to Coast AM and Sitchin never took up the offer to prove he was correct, cause he really did make it up just to sell a book based off lies.

Zecharia Sitchin

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: iterationzero
In this thread: SuperiorEd / EnochWasRight / AlephBet finally gets too religiously fringe-y for even the religious ATS crowd to accept. Ed, you're letting the tail wag the dog with your semantic arguments. You shouldn't be letting semantics define your reality. You should be letting reality define your semantics.

It is no where near fringe because it is just flat wrong. If it was never written why make it up?

I will point you to the person who knows every language used in history when it comes to the bible and he will prove you WRONG!

drmsh.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Singular Elohim and Yahweh are the same GOD, The one and only GOD!!

www.thedivinecouncil.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Yes. Elohim (Father), the very God Jesus pointed us to. Yahweh is working with Elohim in the first part of the Torah, then he eventually is worshiped by man. Instead of refusing this, as he should have, he embraced it. He then proclaimed himself to be the only God with none beside him. This changed in the new testament when he acknowledged the Father as the Son. He was humbled. His payment for sin was his payment for the fall. He created the snake.

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

Singular Elohim and Yahweh are the same GOD, The one and only GOD!!

www.thedivinecouncil.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I look forward to your next threads. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Basically you are saying that instead of worshipping Yahweh as you said, We should be worshipping Elohim.

Based on your account, is the right thing to do. Even if he humbled himself.

Patriotsrevenge;
Serpent is not a mistranslation, but maybe a typo (remember no vowels in Hebrew). Serpent in ancient Hebrew is saraph, but we have the word seraph as in seraphim. Seraph means, burning one, implying a luminous being.
edit on 1-10-2014 by Abednego because: typo

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The snake asked Eve if Elohim had said not to eat from the tree (I'm paraphrasing). Eve says yes Elohim said that. Then when Yahweh-Elohim finds them hiding their nakedness He says:

Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?

Also if they are completely separate entities it doesn't make sense that in Genesis 1:24

" And God said, “Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: the livestock, the creatures that move along the ground, and the wild animals, each according to its kind.” And it was so."

then in Genesis 2:19-20

"Now the Lord God had formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds in the sky. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name. 20 So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds in the sky and all the wild animals."

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

You are free to read something else....Unless someone is holding a gun to your head then my sympathies.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShaeTheShamanyou can try to pick the bible apart as many times as you want and all your left with is more questions. maybe its not to be taking literally or its all just B
S. none of it makes sense. the bible is just spin off stories from far more ancient texts.

You are correct in this. Each time you approach a higher axiom of truth, the lower axiom starts to break into pieces. You are left with contradiction and paradox until you once again rest on a yet higher axiom. This is my main goal in all of this. Each time I find something new, it leads me higher still on the path to truth. As for the other texts, they are invaluable for seeing the higher truth. Much of what I previously believed has shifted as new truths are found. The most amazing part is this: the invariant truth is always preserved. It's always the same, no matter how many ways you move it about to see new perspectives. It's the symmetrical part I am looking for.

There's a good example of this with Pythagoras. When he was looking for a universal standard in music pitch and intervals (mathematics of harmonic mediation), he noticed that one vibrating string was an indefinite continuum of tonal flux, infinitely divided upon itself. He used a device called a monochord. It was one string that could be tuned and played with mathematically. He realized that there were nodal points making a harmonic overtone series. By studying the series (like plucking a guitar string holding a finger over a nodal point), he noticed these overtones were in a ratio and series. He then used arithmetic mediation to reduce the nodal points to a series of tones and semitones we use today in western music.

He first found that the mean of 9 and 6 were in a ratio of 2:3, or the perfect fifth. From here he used harmonic mediation to find that the ratio of 6:8 and 3:4 were the perfect fourth. From two simple operations, he deduced that 6:8::9:12 reveals the fourth 6:8, the tone 8:9, the fourth 9:12, the fifth 8:12, and the octave 6:12. All of this is based on how laws affect substance mathematically. There are certain invariant archetypes in nature that can be discovered by investigation.

I suppose you could call all of this work by Pythagoras just BS, but then again, you likely love music based on his work. It's all in how you view the work and whether you choose to participate in it. Seeking truth is a common pursuit for many people. It's the only way to deny ignorance. No need to mock it. Learn from it and contribute.

Start by reading the OP.

I am a musician, however when i am strumming my guitar i am hardly punching a calculator at the same time. Forgive me but i dont see how this pertains to biblical truth.

originally posted by: ShaeTheShamanyou can try to pick the bible apart as many times as you want and all your left with is more questions. maybe its not to be taking literally or its all just B
S. none of it makes sense. the bible is just spin off stories from far more ancient texts.

Please provide resources to prove this statement.

"Elohim" is a common title for "God"
"Yahweh" is a proper name for "God"

They are one and the same.
edit on 1-10-2014 by PreacherCreature because: improperly quoted member

edit on 1-10-2014 by PreacherCreature because: typo

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join