It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh 1 - The Son in Rebellion Against His Father (Genesis 1-4)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I primarily believe this because of birth and the AMN, or Lamb. AMN is the word True, or Aleph Mem Nun. We says Amen and mean, let it be true. East is True. West is Latin, AMN, or Lamb.

In Latin, there are only a few words using AMN.

AMN - Lamb
AMNi - River of Life
AMNio - Bowl catching the blood of the lamb of sacrifice
AMNion - Sac in the Mother's womb
AMNiotic - Water of the womb
AMNesia - Condition of one born
AMNesty - Process of baptism to rise to new life. Amnesia and amnesty are the same Latin word. We forget, or God forgets our sins.

dAMNation is when God does not forget.

The word True is AMN. East and West, it is the process of the True lamb. What is that process?

Alpeh Bet is Father, or Abba. It means Strong House.
Aleph Mem is Mother, or Strong Water
Bet Nun is Ben, or Son, meaning House of Seed.

See this thread: LINK to DNA in Hebrew

Word is written with letters. Aleph Bet is Father. What are the letters of Father inserted into? The Cup, or Mother. What does seed make? Bread. Are you catching my symbolism here? You cannot subtract what is hidden, yet visible to anyone who connects the dots. The Holy Spirit is consciousness, or what the seed preserves and develops.

Where do we first find the Ruach Elohim? Remember, she is Aleph MEM. Mem is water.

Genesis 1

1 In the beginning Elohim created heaven and earth.

2 The earth was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep water. The Ruach Elohim was hovering over the water.

Ask a few good questions here. Who is the Father, the one that Jesus pointed to in the above verses? Elohim. Who is the Mother, or other half of God? Ruach Elohim, or Mother. If we looked in a mirror at God, what is the image of God?

Genesis 1:27

26 Then Elohim said, “Let us make humans in our image, in our likeness. Let them rule the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the domestic animals all over the earth, and all the animals that crawl on the earth.”

27 So Elohim created humans in his image.
In the image of Elohim he created them.
He created them male and female.

BOTH male and female. It is not until Genesis 2, that the Son of God takes Adam (Image of God - Male and Female) and takes the female chromosome out of Adam. Why, so he can be the Lord of Hosts. Apart from dividing Adam, he could never be ruled. Divide him into nations and you have ruled the Son.

There is an alternative here as well. I always say that Adam is not the Son of God because he was formed and not born. The alternative is to discount this and call Adam the Son of God that eventually becomes the Redeemer. In this case, what chromosome set was left after taking the female set? The male. Who impregnated Mary? With what DNA?

There are many ways for us to see the Son of God, yet the Father and Mother are clear. If you have studied my view, then you know that I believe each of us have an Angel above and we are the child below. Each of us are a Son above. Yahweh is the first (Alpha) and last (Omega). In between, each of us incarnate into a body. I believe it is the plan for us all to be in this same process. We are walked through it by all three in the Trinity.

The Mother is veiled.

ISIS said this in the Virgin of the World:

"I, Isis, am all that has been, that is or shall be; no mortal Man hath ever me unveiled."

If you examine this story of Horus, Isis and Osiris, you have the same three figures. What did Moses know from the schooling of the Priests?

Read the Virgin of the World: Virgin of the World

An Egyptian Priest would tell you that ISIS is the feminine force in nature, just as the Masculine is Osiris. If you asked the Physicist to identify the three from physics, he would say what I have said often. Aleph Bet is Strong House. In physics, the Strong Nuclear force is that of the Neutron (Neutral) and the Proton (-). The follow invariant symmetry (the same yesterday, today and tomorrow). The Electron is the weak force and does not follow invariant symmetry.

Identify them in Ecclesiastes 4:9-12. What do we get when a triple strand is created? You cannot take the Mother out of Nature. She is the Matrix veiled in Mater/Matter. How? By allowing the weak force to be separated from the strong to raise the Son.

Of course.

edit on 2-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet
Consider the possibility that the issues you discuss, the snake, the Yahweh, Elohim, Jesus, and their priorities and relationships are a deliberately constructed elaborate and circular puzzle designed to keep homo sapiens under control. the controller: homo capensis, aka coneheads. 30 pc larger brain, configured differently from sapiens. surfaces in history..at time of the pharoahs, aknahton, nefrititi, SA, Paracas, and especially Malta, at the Hypogeum, 7000 skeletons interred, likely going back 5000 years. and, by the way, in Genesis, the capensis hand off the controlling system to the Israelites with the promise that Canaan is theirs with Gods blessing.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet
Hello again Alephbet, thanks for sharing. I felt the need to respond to your comments concerning God.

Obvious is creation not made by the hands of people; as made by a supreme Creator. Its evidence proves a Creator of eternal, self-existent authority, of perfect wisdom and intention, pure in love. By this evidence, humanity can accurately conclude the reason why respect is worthy of such a Being; enough to give thanks - even if not seen with the eye.

Interaction with this Creator is made easy for those hungry for righteousness in respectful sincere humble obedience. Those are the ones who receive Him as He is, by the hearing His voice within the soul.

And what He speaks does not contradict what has already been revealed by Him; through those who testify from Him - of Him, for Him. Their testimony first verbal, then written, was compiled into scripture record called the Bible. They testify of this Creator as three distinct individuals sharing a common kind of Being - eternal, self-existing, perfect in all power - presence - knowledge.

This Creator is the I AM; BEING what He will be, as Father - Creative Source bearing power of life-giving - which a mother cannot do, as Son sent from the Father in a form humans relate to for salvation without sin, as Holy Spirit present amongst all people - to convict the soul with awareness and comfort of pure love and truth.

Humanity can confidently accept this Being as trust-worthy. But many choose to assume what they imagine or conjure up of their own making; according to flesh, demonic temptation, ignorance or evil intent. This is why it is critical humanity hear His voice interpret all evidence and testimony. Even that which is a lie must be exposed with His light, so the darkness of sin and evil does not overtake our logic.

Otherwise, we are subjective, bias, and will twist scripture to our own destruction; heaping up knowledge to puff ourselves up and those we so willingly follow.

Therefore, if you truly know your redeemer, you truly understand the name and title of the Being called God. You also understand God does not lie, did not create sin; be it - disobedience, transgression of law or any form of evil. You also understand that no credible knowledge of perfect purity could ever be known without His voice revealing it directly, and scripture confirming exactly.

After reviewing this, let me know what you think.

<< 1  2   >>

join