It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US gov is the most evil organization on Planet Earth, they started Islamic Extremism.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I deal with facts. I deal with history and with present.

If your rebuttal to me is going to be "oh you are just a US hater" you already fail.

DO YOU REMEMBER 1980s 1970s How come we didn't have this muslim extremism everywhere and being showed down our throats.

How come US enemies come and go like that, Russians and the cold war, Japanese were economically an enemy for a while, Cuba was an enemy for a while, Vietnamese were cruel enemies for a while.

And now, United States of America is at war with Extreme Islam that suddenly popped up since 9/11 in large scale and hates primarily USA.

Let me tell you how this happens.

US government is an evil organization made up of pure psychopaths, and they must always fight wars to give their pathetic lives a purpose, if enemy does not exist, or if they are all defeated, new enemies are created.

US government made friends with Saudis and completely allowed them to promote Wahabism

US government created first Afghan Jihadists in 1980s in Middle East, entire generations of children in Afghanistan grew up on CIA supplied books on Extreme Islam and martyrdom. If this is news to you then perhaps it is time to brush up on your history if you are an American.

US government always supposedly has a good reason for doing Evil. They always say ends justify means.

US government Supports all things Israeli, which includes Israeli expansion, which of course angers muslims.

US government for decades has had Middle East under a thumb, either supporting some extreme dictator or supporting a revolution against a dictator when he is no longer useful to US.

US government has supplied Syrian Rebels who became ISIS

US government Still To This Day Supports Syrian Rebels, who are at this point ISIS

Anyone who supports or excuses actions of US government is in my opinion either a deluded individual, or simply evil themselves.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I am not one of those people who state a problem and go away.

I will tell you a solution to all of this.

US government must be destroyed. It does not even matter how, I am not an expert at how. It has to be destroyed either by internal revolution of by nuclear war.

Someone has to regardless of the price, cut the head of the beast.

Hitler and Nazi Germany, had to be dealt with regardless of the cost.

US government has to be dealt with regardless of the cost.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
While there is no doubt that the USA has influenced the way in which the Middle-East has developed over the last century, the very ideological foundations of radical Islam have their place in religious movements from times before. Wahhabism and Salafism, while mostly interchangeable, are responsible for much of the fundamentalist principles of Islam itself. Indeed, they are considered the sources of most radical islamic organisations today.

In saying this, i feel it is factually wrong to lay blame entirely on the USA. Yes, they had a hand in the shape of the Middle-East's political sphere, but the very foundations of fundamentalist Islamic ideology have their roots in the 18th and 19th centuries.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tapping123

US government is an evil organization made up of pure psychopaths, and they must always fight wars to give their pathetic lives a purpose, if enemy does not exist, or if they are all defeated, new enemies are created.

Many governments support war for not only political reasons, but economical ones also. The war economy is a huge businesses:

US government made friends with Saudis and completely allowed them to promote Wahabism

Saudi Arabia has its roots in an alliance between supporters of Wahhabism and the House of Saud. As such, Wahhabism is state sponsored in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia has, and will, continue to promote Wahhabism regardless of US support.

US government created first Afghan Jihadists in 1980s in Middle East, entire generations of children in Afghanistan grew up on CIA supplied books on Extreme Islam and martyrdom. If this is news to you then perhaps it is time to brush up on your history if you are an American.

Mujahideen is a term generally associated with the resistance fighters of 1980's Afghanistan, but it was used well before then. The term reflects those who struggle in the name of Allah. Or, those who fight jihad. Incidentally, Mujahideen have existed well before the US support of resistance against the Soviet-led invasion of Afghanistan. Indeed, the US didn't so much create the resistance as it did support it.

You will find that the concept of modern jihad quite possibly has its origins in the fallout of the Afghanistan resistance movement, moreso than the actual battle itself. The fallout produced further acceptance of radical ideologies.

US government always supposedly has a good reason for doing Evil. They always say ends justify means.

Evil is a subjective term.

US government Supports all things Israeli, which includes Israeli expansion, which of course angers muslims.

The US has a right to choose who it wants to support.

US government for decades has had Middle East under a thumb, either supporting some extreme dictator or supporting a revolution against a dictator when he is no longer useful to US.

True.

US government has supplied Syrian Rebels who became ISIS

False.

The US has supported moderate Syrian rebels, of whom still fight the government and radical groups.

While many rebels have defected to ISIS, it is simply incorrect to say that they have become ISIS. ISIS has its foundations in Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad, a group formed over a decade ago.

US government Still To This Day Supports Syrian Rebels, who are at this point ISIS

False, again.

They are continuing to support moderate rebels in opposition to ISIS.

Anyone who supports or excuses actions of US government is in my opinion either a deluded individual, or simply evil themselves.

edit on 30-9-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Islam was founded around 1000 years before America, and I'm pretty sure, like most religions, it would have had extremists from the start...that's usually how (most, not all) religions spread to the masses...convert or die, Christianity is no exception to that rule either.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
All religions are a disease and full of lies.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Das Capital, than you so much for googable history on Islam which a 2 year old can do at this point.

I can refute everything you write with single sentence.

Where was extreme Islam in the 1980s and 1970s, why wasn't United States in war with Extreme Islam at that time.

How was it that Extreme Islam which was extreme since day one, thousands of years ago, wasn't a US problem till false flag of 9/11 2001.

Answer that smart asses of ATS

I Stand by what I wrote, US government is the head of the snake and the only solution is destruction of US government.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
DaasKapital

I was reading your post, and when I saw that you claim US didn't make ISIS what it is by supporting Syria Rebels, I immediately stopped reading your posts.

And I won't be reading your posts in the future, what's the point when you don't even know US made ISIS what it is today. LOL

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
loogleuk

Where was extreme Islam in the 1980s and 1970s, why wasn't United States in war with Extreme Islam at that time.
How was it that Extreme Islam which was extreme since day one, thousands of years ago, wasn't a US problem till false flag of 9/11 2001.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
The New Danger

You say all religions are lies and deceit.

I would say US government is bigger lie and bigger deceit than even religions. I am going for the head honcho here, I am going for the boss of all bosses when it comes to evil.

And I name US government as the boss of all evil bosses.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   

US government must be destroyed. It does not even matter how, I am not an expert at how. It has to be destroyed either by internal revolution of by nuclear war.

Sounds like you want destruction and not reformation.

So I guess as much as I dislike our disfunctional government from time to time I would say that your call to nuke the USA makes you just as bad as the people you don't like.

Also, give it your best shot. You think USA is bad now, attack us in force and see what happens.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Tapping123

Your theory is not correct but I think you might like this about the evil British:

servantofthelight.com...

The book is downloadable from

www.smashwords.com...%2Fbooks%2Fdownload%2F116526%2F1%2Flatest%2F0%2F0%2Fconfessions-of-a-british-spy-and-british-enmity-against-islam.pdf&ei=tnwq VO-LMdSGuATDjYLgDQ&usg=AFQjCNFU2e8VWXAQGfSttz7H7SwicATW9Q&bvm=bv.76477589,d.c2E

edit on 30-9-2014 by ispyed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   

As-selamu Alaykum; Shalom Aleichem; Howdy- You had Me convinced until You threatened to blow Me up with a nuclear bomb if an internal revolution doesn't suffice. That is a pretty big threat. That is One large, broad stroke You paint ALL Americans with..

ALL Indians walk single file, at least the Only One I knew did... Ergo, ALL Indians must walk single file. Is that as B R O A D as Yours? The stroke is the same for swordsman or calligrapher.

ALL folks that perform the ancient art of "Tapping" or refer to their Self with any 'tapping' reference MUST submit to "funny haircuts" (Sorry I don't want to kill anyOne and prefer the "natural death" I signed up for...) Sure, You can fix a "funny haircut" before fixing a Country ruined by either revolution/nukes, it'll "grow back"....

Have a better day!

SomeOne in the U.S. Loves You, I hope any fallout from either revolution/nuke doesn't effect them.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Isis is cutting of heads raping and pillaging mass murdering, executing children. Converting slaves and yet, you are calling for the destruction of America nuclear or otherwise. Strange, are you by an chance a jihadist your self? Thats the best I can come up with

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Yes this is true, but no one wants to hear the truth. They can't handle the truth. USA! USA! USA!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Das Capital, than you so much for googable history on Islam which a 2 year old can do at this point.

It's daaskapital, and i suggest you rescind your egotistical state of mind.

I can refute everything you write with single sentence.

That's two sentences, but i will respond by breaking each point down.

"Where was extreme Islam in the 1980's and 1970's?"

Extreme Islam was active during the period, with Saudi Arabia's Wahhabist and Islamist elements coming together to declare and support defensive jihad against the Soviet Union for its invasion of Afghanistan. Indeed, Saudi Arabia had invested much money in support of armed fighters there, as did other states.

"why wasn't United States in war with Extreme Islam at that time?"

The United States was in a cold war with the Soviet Union, and refused to allow its expansion of power. Thus it decided to support resistance movements as seen in Afghanistan. The USA was more focused in containing the Soviet Union than what it was combating Islamic extremists.

It was a problem for the USA. One only has to look at the fact that the USA was a victim of Islamic terrorist attacks well before 9/11. The 1983 United States embassy bombing, The 1993 World Trade Center bombing and the 1998 United States embassy bombings were carried out by Islamic terrorists. So it is foolhardy to even claim that the USA wasn't concerned about radical Islam before 9/11. Of course it was concerned.

Answer that smart asses of ATS

I just did.

I Stand by what I wrote, US government is the head of the snake and the only solution is destruction of US government.

You can stand in ignorance all you want, i'm not going to stop you.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
The simple solution is to leave the Middle East, the action the terrorists have been saying will stop their attacks on us for the last 20 years. It has never been tried before. By the way, what is any non Muslim doing in Iraq or Syria? Do these journalists not realize they will get beheaded if they go there? Or are they not journalists?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   

DaasKapital

I was reading your post, and when I saw that you claim US didn't make ISIS what it is by supporting Syria Rebels, I immediately stopped reading your posts.

And I won't be reading your posts in the future, what's the point when you don't even know US made ISIS what it is today. LOL

You got my username right here, but not much else unfortunately.

I never said anything about the USA influencing ISIS. I said that the USA has supported moderate rebels, and that it is factually wrong to state that the rebels had become ISIS. Some elements of the moderate Syrian rebels have defected to ISIS, but again, the group has its foundations in Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad.

Some US arms may have found their way into the hands of ISIS through moderate rebels, and that of course would have had some impact. But the major factor is that ISIS saw a power vacuum in Syria, and manipulated it to gain power. That is the critical factor here, as it allowed ISIS to solidify its power before proceeding to make further progress in Syria and Iraq.

You claim to deal with facts, but i don't see much in this thread.
edit on 30-9-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

The fact is he wants to nuke America nuff said.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
While there is no doubt that the USA has influenced the way in which the Middle-East has developed over the last century, the very ideological foundations of radical Islam have their place in religious movements from times before. Wahhabism and Salafism, while mostly interchangeable, are responsible for much of the fundamentalist principles of Islam itself. Indeed, they are considered the sources of most radical islamic organisations today.

In saying this, i feel it is factually wrong to lay blame entirely on the USA. Yes, they had a hand in the shape of the Middle-East's political sphere, but the very foundations of fundamentalist Islamic ideology have their roots in the 18th and 19th centuries.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Indeed, that’s why the op said the US allowed the Saudis to spread their poisonous version of Islam.

I experienced the beginning of the Salafi Wahhabi intrusion unto Islam.

I was in maybe the first true ISLAMIC COMMUNITY IN America and the Wahhabis from Saudi with all their money infiltrated us and eventually was one of the elements that destroyed the community…

At the time the only problem with Islam was the crazy “white man is the devil” Elijah Muhammad nonsense.

Then the Afghan war started and then began the CIA infiltration into Afghanistan and Pakistan Salafi fighters and born them into this “Jihad” nonsense and created Bin Laden and there began this present lunacy.

Before that Islam was a respected religion on the rise in the west.

I WAS THERE I KNOW

I was there when the CIA told our IMAM

You wont get too far

edit on 30-9-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join