It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US gov is the most evil organization on Planet Earth, they started Islamic Extremism.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tapping123
I disagree with all the points you make.

It is fair to disagree Tapping123. As 1 shared not challenging your POVs and I didn't say ET -ID or even existing terrestrial humans or non humans. Just behind the veil initiators whom/what ever they are...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

You want to nuke America and now your upset that people call you stupid???

I wonder if it would make OP happy, to see our government do it
for him?

edit on Ram93014v252014u48 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This was the 80s too
en.wikipedia.org...

OH crap I'm an ARCH demon to you huh?

REMEMBER that when you call to harm ME AND MINE
ANYTHING you can do will only stir up the worlds APEX predator.
HOWEVER...I do agree with your assessment of our Govt. We are working on that a recent recon probe into the White House by a scout shows they don't do THAT right either.
MAYBE we can fix this mess without a civil war.I suggest if you LIKE your own you'd best BACK off or you perpetuate the fight and more of YOU die and a few of US will. We won't take any payback AT ALL from the IDIOTS we elect,I recognize what has been done.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Tapping123

I can't help but wonder if the troll accusation has some merit here. I mean, you leveled your sights on every person living in the states for f***s sake and if you've enough hair on your sack to admit it, your ardent research has left you open for an almost endless lesson in fact finding.

Don't have time to sit and volley insults nor the time to google "facts" and I'll even agree that the US funded and helped along these nutty sh**s now causing so much fear and loathing but using your shock and awe the way you did really looked more like troll behavior and less like the even tempered scholar you're pretending to be dude.

There are greedy, nasty, horrible little men all over the damn planet! Horrible little shi** that would sell their mother for a percentage and kill countless numbers doing it so your summation that they're all, somehow kicking it in the states is...simply not true! Accomplices living there? Surely but declaring war on the entire nation??

Show us ignorant duplicitous fools how, where and why the rest of the planet is guiltless and I'll hit this post again otherwise you should tend your MT Dew and get back to your current level of Assassins Creed.

Hope your day gets better, cheers!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: Krazysh0t

There is no such thing as good or evil.

Didactic examples would suggest an indisputable argument.

Nope. Evil and good are products of man's imagination based on the individual's own sense of morality.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Nope they both exist and are personified.

Nope. Evil and good are products of man's imagination based on the individual's own sense of morality.

And this sounds like atheism.

edit on Rpm93014v04201400000058 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Nope they both exist and are personified.

Yeah because man is arrogant when it comes to his imagination and tends to imagine things with human characteristics.

And this sounds like atheism.

It doesn't matter what it is. It's true. What you or I consider good or evil today is VASTLY different than what is considered good or evil in yesteryears. Slavery used to be acceptable, now it is considered reprehensible and vile. Morality changes and that is the biggest example that good and evil don't exist. If those two characteristics were truly personified then morality would be rather rigid since those personas wouldn't waver in what they represent.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Ha ha morality is rigid man is not. But I wouldn't expect you
to have that clearly in mind.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Rigid how? I just gave you an example of changing morality. That shows that it is flexible and has changed. I can give you more examples too if you so desire. For instance, racism used to be ok morally. Alcohol usage goes in and out of vogue when it comes to morality (depending on the generation depends on if it is considered morally ok). Sure there are some morals that haven't really changed (like stealing and murder), but that is because they are obvious (it's hard to find someone who wouldn't want their stuff stolen so it's not hard to come to the conclusion that stealing is wrong).

Even Christian morality changes with the times. Do you still listen to Deuteronomy about stoning disobedient children? Didn't think so. So you are going to need to provide some evidence of your position before your claim is anything more than empty words.
edit on 1-10-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I can give you more examples too if you so desire. For instance, racism used to be ok morally

Ok according to who? Was the brutality of the past a
moral thing ever? No. Just because people weren't moral
in the past doesn't change the definition of morality
does it?

Morality- principles concerning the distinction between right
and wrong or good and bad behavior.

edit on Ram100114v51201400000033 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on Ram100114v54201400000032 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I can give you more examples too if you so desire. For instance, racism used to be ok morally

Ok according to who? Was the brutality of the past a
moral thing ever? No. Just because people weren't moral
in the past doesn't change the definition of morality
does it?

Well since black people use to not be considered the same as white people (second class citizens), the violence and hate against them was justified and considered ok. There were even racists scientists making up pseudo-science (like measuring head size) to justify why being racist to black people was ok. Do you not read history books or something? This is pretty common knowledge.

Even today, you'd have a hard time finding two people who agree completely on what is good and what is evil. Heck you'd have a hard time finding two Christians with the same opinions on good and evil.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Man has been immoral all thru history, right up to
today Krazy. I fail; to see how that changes morality
even by what you call examples.

Lets consider an agree to disagree before we pss off a Mod.
I'm not sure we're ontopic is all.

edit on Rpm100114v202014u11 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Because no one can agree on what is and isn't moral. That's my whole point. Even the bible can't seem to agree with itself; and even when it does, Christians will walk out of their moral responsibilities dictated in the bible by hand waving them away with comments like "that was a different time," or something similar.

I mean, if you think the bible is the ultimate source of morality, then you must think that slavery is ok. Maybe not good, but certainly not evil or immoral since the bible not only condones it, but sets down guidelines on how slaves and their masters should treat each other.

ETA: I notice you still haven't provided any evidence that morality is rigid and that good and evil have clear and distinct borders where you can tell one from the other.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

And be replaced by who? All the problems that exist in the US exist in every other country and society out there. The US just figured out how to be the best. With the US gone, who would you like to take over, and why do you think it will be better?

I hope you're young and naive.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Poor soul,

he was just to high strung.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

So in the 6-10 century they were handing out food to convert Europe instead of the sword? I will admit that the military industrial part of the USA is very evil.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join