It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US gov is the most evil organization on Planet Earth, they started Islamic Extremism.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tapping123
I deal with facts. I deal with history and with present.

This should be entertaining.

If your rebuttal to me is going to be "oh you are just a US hater" you already fail.

Defensive right off the bat....

DO YOU REMEMBER 1980s 1970s How come we didn't have this muslim extremism everywhere and being showed down our throats.

Are Muslim Extremists presently everywhere? If so as per your own admission they should be considered a threat to everyone. Are they? Also and more importantly, To answer your question, yes there was quite a bit it's just a matter of perspective though. One persons Hero is another's 'Extremist'

How come US enemies come and go like that, Russians and the cold war, Japanese were economically an enemy for a while, Cuba was an enemy for a while, Vietnamese were cruel enemies for a while.

Would you have preferred never ending conflicts both either by proxy or direct and threats of Nuclear conflagration?

And now, United States of America is at war with Extreme Islam that suddenly popped up since 9/11 in large scale and hates primarily USA.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, Didn't you state that you deal in facts? If so, you've missed the boat on quite a bit of very relevant history preceding 9/11. I'd go into details but I figure you'll eventually stumble across it while doing your own research.

Maybe not

Let me tell you how this happens.

Please do.

US government made friends with Saudis and completely allowed them to promote Wahabism

Allowed them?

They're their own country and have a right to do whatever the hell they so choose in their own borders. Don't like it?

Tough.

US government created first Afghan Jihadists in 1980s in Middle East, entire generations of children in Afghanistan grew up on CIA supplied books on Extreme Islam and martyrdom. If this is news to you then perhaps it is time to brush up on your history if you are an American.

The beginnings of Jihad can be traced all the way back to the words and actions of Prophet Muhammad and the Qur'an

Having said that I think daasKapital has pretty much cleaned your clock on the rest.
edit on 30-9-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Tapping123

Except you forgot the fact, that Islam has been 'extreme' for 1400 years. Your as bad as all those others that try to blame the U.S. for Islam, when Islam is older than the west.

(post by Tapping123 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Chronogoblin

So let me ask you the same question no one seems to be able to answer except with BS

Where was extreme Islam in the 1980s and 1970s, why wasn't United States in war with Extreme Islam at that time.
How was it that Extreme Islam which was extreme since day one, thousands of years ago, wasn't a US problem till false flag of 9/11 2001.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
So if we know that these creeps can potentially gain ground by use of hardware we conveniently leave behind, why would we leave military hardware behind, except to aid them in their efforts?

I grew up in a time when every other guy had a "russia sucks" baseball cap on. There was no Islamic fundamentalist in the news then.

Remember all the news reports about how soldiers began securing the poppy fields, then they found some huge deposit of lithium?

We are supposed to be grateful for these resources they have secured for us? Carbon emissions from petroleum is the cause of supposed global warming?

We know by way of experience that green energy beats greed energy...
Green energy sustains the planet--->Greed energy destroys the planet.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Bravo daaskapital and slayer.

Tapping... Cough cough... Caucases... Cough cough.

Islam has been warring on and off since the early 600's. as in 600ad or 1400 years ago abouts.

One of the major factors I see that could be responsible for the hate and mistrust is the resurgence to violence from a "peaceful Islam" over and over again in history. Annnnd in the Quran it talks about lying to gain advantage. Add those together and you have yourself a religion forever playing the victim to a mistrusting world.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

You may be a history buff, but you don't know history. Islamic extremism was around back in the 70's and 80's, but their targets were more geared to Middle Eastern regional and European governments. Matter of fact, It's been around for centuries. They've just expanded their target list as they are feeling their oats since no one really does anything that significantly hurts them.

You can't deny that.
edit on 30-9-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Clearly existent hidden initiators behind the scenes of the SPECIES of MAN are not acknowledged, nor are those hidden initiators PRIMARY INTEREST (which may not seem to be the same interest of man) when not seeing a potential larger picture being painted.

And so if real the goal is to find a solution to the many GLOBAL issues of man of which the USA is blamed for, then perhaps some may have to look further behind the apparent unobserved veil for actual solutions to these global issues (ESTABLISH A LINE OF COMMUNICATION WITH THOSE HIDDEN INITIATORS) as opposed to the blame game, (which helps the progress of the species of man none) Further keeping the species behind...

1 is not challenging you OP POV Tapping123, what 1 is doing is recommending you look further into the rabbit hole running through this entire planets infrastructure for solutions... And not just the perceived observable entrance ways to the rabbit hole, otherwise this group think is counterproductive to the species to 1 subjectively.

Sapiens sapiens make mistakes, but are knowledgeable enough to LEARN how not to. Spreading hate of an entire nation as a answer or solution to global problems is not learning its signs of more maturity required...

Last who steps up to the plate to reject global ignorance if the USA was to go say "below" until things either failed massively or regained stability is the magic question? OP do you know WHO or have a recommendation?

Its not an easy answer or responsibility, you kind of inherit the responsibility (even if unwanted, for you may just want your land mass SAFE in order to grow but have to defend and sometimes take offensive stances with potential EVOL) as other civilizations grow and your in the more advanced stages of development. Not an easy task. Again OP do you have a suggestion as to WHO?

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

So let me ask you the same question no one seems to be able to answer except with BS

Actually we like to call those facts, but hey youre making all this up as you go so you can call it whatever you want!

Remind me to put up a sign alerting everyone not to cross the bridge youre under.......(ie i think were being trolled)

*Hides his bag of cheetohs*

edit on 9/30/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I read your other little thread this morning too. You poor baby. It must be hell living inside your head. Have you thought about Risperdal? I've heard it's helpful in diminishing delusions.

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

It's ok to point out the evil in the world.
But BTW you've done it here, I can tell you don't understand
the evil you're pointing out. See if you can cut the head off the
beast and leave it's creator? Another beast will just be right behind
the one you just killed. The facts have been what they have been.
They are what they are. And it's obvious, they will be what they
will be.

Yeah I remember the seventies.

The only comfort there is for us at the moment. Is in knowing that
the only thing that is going to happen. Is what's suppossed to
happen.

edit on Ram93014v142014u19 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Your problem is that you are looking at things in terms of good and evil. There is no such thing as good or evil. Just differing shades of gray depending on the situation. To say a country is good or evil is to reduce all of its parts, people, government, land, everything down to a simple sound bite that doesn't describe the full reality of the situation.

The U.S. Government is made up of people, just like every other nation on the planet. People tend to desire power and control and do what they can to obtain more of it. All nations on earth have this same problem. And as the nation's influence grows bigger and bigger, the problem appears to grow bigger. But that is because its faults are more visible to everyone willing to look, while a small country can fly under the radar by while doing all sorts of travesties. That doesn't make either country more evil than the other though.

I can sit and go back and forth you about all the great things that the US has done or is doing, while you counterpoint with all sorts of horrors that it has done; but we can do that song and dance for any country in the world. There is no such thing as moral high ground when everyone has skeletons in the closet.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
oh my what a confederation of USA USA chanters we have in this thread

by all means ladies and gentlemen, drink and be marry, give each other stars, party till the morning

Let those be your final acts as you start war with Russia. Fate will be kind I am sure

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Psssst..

You got your daily 'Anti-US' threads mixed up.

This one is about Islamic Extremism not war with Russia.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Krazysh0t

the notion that there is no such thing as good and evil is the core thing of Luciferism

Do what you will ???? Might makes right ?????

That kind of policy always leads to destruction, it only takes time, ask Hitler or Napoleon, or insert ______ empire

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

You obviously have made up your mind that the US is evil. Of course, blame all the worlds woes on one country, after all, apparently in your world, no other government can do wrong.

I guess I'm evil as well, because there is no way in hell I would live under the so-called freedoms of Russia, Sharia, China, etc...etc...

Go ahead and say it. I know you want to. In your world...I'm part of the problem. That's a role I'll gladly play if it means putting off your supposed utopia.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
A Beehive is the Islamic countries, America is a greedy kid who wants Honey.

This current turmoil is the result.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join