It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

This whole melodrama is like a journey of incoherent riddles and badly-constructed conundrums. Why does this story, as told by those involved, have to be a riddle-me-this?

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ForeverMan

1. **** posted it in the grey area fro a reason,but not the one you are selling. Just because somethings in the grey area does not mean its always bull. Its in the "grey " area because its not 100 percent provable OR disprovable. Can you with 100 percent certainty disprove EVERYTHING here? if you cannot contribute to the thread and its spirit do not post here.

2. Cherry picking is a lame attempt to discredit and has been proven so many many times.

I should ask A few people here if they can call **** and verify your story about talking to him. Your join date seems off to had been talking to the actual ****.

Here is what get me though. Youre basically saying humans are too stupid to invent/make these tech marvels.

Humans are all doomed if we allow our government to rule us forever. Hope does not come from you or anyone else. you either have it or you dont.

edit on Sun Nov 9 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The GUT

This whole melodrama is like a journey of incoherent riddles and badly-constructed conundrums. Why does this story, as told by those involved, have to be a riddle-me-this?

Because the riddles given can't be disproven do to the fact they're not even riddles but attention seeking rantings. There's more holes in these and this story than I can actually believe... while other more serious issues get swept away.
edit on 9-11-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

edit on 11/9/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Just a thought I never did get back to read this thread, but wanted to share something I came across. Very creative people. Seems it is a space camp.

discoverysimulations.com...
www.discoveryspacecenter.com...
Anyway orion Sprint close enough to the NASA Orion Project Organization
www.nasa.gov...

Project Gateway (game)

Bob, Jeb, and Bill have uncovered strange plans for a space station, possibly from another dimension.

liquid magnets

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Well that was a fun read... There should be a poll about who believes this. The results would be fun to see.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
As one of the owners of ATS I can assure everyone that Astr0 was not and is not banned from ATS... the rest, well that's up to you to decide for yourself. But regarding the lie posted on the other site under his/her username, it's just that, a lie.

Springer...
edit on 11-10-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

So we've busted the copy and paste mystery...glad to see the investigative spirit is still live and well on ATS.

Just got the issue of someone leaking classified military flight plans whilst providing as yet un-debunked photos of triangle crafts that are alleged to be secret programmes.

Am I over focusing on these 2 details with supplied evidence for scrutiny- or am I missing the more nuanced areas of the investigation such as self declared lies, obvious hoaxes or nutters jumping on the bandwagon?

edit on 10-11-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Why does this story, as told by those involved, have to be a riddle-me-this?

Here is what *** 1st said in the 1st post of their last thread ...

To those of Above Top Secret who have been following the efforts I have been posting inside your forums, this is for you.
For those who have not followed my writings, well, I apologise for being a little secretive. I have good reasons I assure you. I hope this goes some way to correcting this.

Note that *** said 'some way' and not 'all the way'!!!

And here is a reason why as told by another very credible ATS member in regards to Zaphs posts, not ***'s posts, in another thread that attracted simliar scrutiny and similar stonewalling ...

Weird California sighting

... as detailed on page 73 ...

originally posted by: boomer135
This is quite comical, but it's the same old story over and over again. Let's all bash zaph for not leaking all the info he has. You guys have no idea what goes on outside of ats before the info is "leaked". The members on here that have sources for the stuff we release all talk to eachother outside of ats to put the picture together before letting the world know.

Do you guys know how much crap zaph has released about something and 6 months to a year later it's released publically? Most recently I believe was the laminar flow stuff that just became public knowledge if I'm not mistaken. So it's either zaph and others on here have good, legit sources, or zaph can see the future. I'd go with option a there. And yes, I'm one of zaphs many sources because my sources are on the front edge of the black world aircraft being boom operators. There's stuff I tell him about something that's safe for him to release for me (for my protection obviously) and there's also info that I tell him not to release yet. Now I'm only telling you guys this because I'm just one of many sources he has, so don't think I'm the only one. Lol.

And by the way the threat is very real when it comes to releasing classified info. I got a very "straight to the point" phone call from someone because I posted a pic of a certain fighter with something attached to its wing that was classified. And by straight to the point I mean the only thing I was willing and able to say was "yes sir" in the entire conversation. I was informed that that was my only warning and in the future it wouldn't be the same at all.

So go ahead and bash someone for not disclosing info that would prob be harmful to this country if released. I guess that's one way to get over your frustrations of not being in the know

Now, I know that appear like this ...

Oliver - Please Sir, I want some more!... WHAT???

But, You're just going to have to read between the 75/25 truth to BS lines!

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ForeverMan

Why don't YOU just say what YOU mean in a straight sentence?

This allusion to secrecy, second account and random posting of other peoples thoughts is just making you look like a bandwagon jumper desperate for attention.

@Char-Lee...interesting gaming reference in there....tech/names used in Kerbal was referenced a couple of times if I remember correctly.

edit on 10-11-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Well, this is quite the rabbit hole. So much for getting to bed at a decent time (and I'm only on page 10)...

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I feel ya, Seraph. here it is 730am, I read the posts up to 9/29/14 last night, slept, woke up & here I read again. that's a sign of an 5star ATS thread. ATS meaning A Time Suck
a reply to: DeadSeraph

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

All we know, is that whomever posted on the other site
was caught in one very specific lie. We still have zero
idea who they are.

(actually 'sour grapes' i.e saying you were banned because
you have hurt feelings is one of the single most common
things to say when looking for a new 'home' on the
Internet).

Since the original source material, was annotated as being
part lie by the OP OP, at a minimum it would hardly
be surprising for there to be a lie involved, if perchance
that other poster was/is the OP OP.

And of course, if you were to take the OP OP text and
show it to most any reasonable person on the street
nearly everyone would say that the text was a
pure fabrication.

Now I personally am convinced of various things which
others think comes straight from the twilight zone,
and even I, who am extremely open-minded about
weird stuff dismiss the OP OP txt as no LESS than
95% pure nonsense, if not just 100% fabrication

and I've had a giant, silent, 'impossible' black
triangle 'right in my face' so that I could describe
in minute detail. Even still, IMHO the OP OP does
not even rise to the level of being wrong.

Now, were classified aircraft seen by some
at certain times... sure.. that could have
been.

But the most successful fabrications always
have an element of truth ... that's what makes
them so convincing.

Take 5% real military aircraft and add 95%
stuff not even rising to the level of being
wrong and you'd have a very potent story
which would make otherwise credible
people look quite silly.

That's just MHO. I only posted this due
to Springer's post.. so that giving
someone not even an inch, would not
result in another unwarranted mile.

Kev
edit on 10-11-2014 by KellyPrettyBear because: wording

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I'm still on page 55 or so, but one of the things mentioned in snippy's OP that I haven't seen brought up yet, was this:

In short, twin A can be on Eden or off of Saturn, twin B can be sat off of a galaxy 100 light years from us, and yet the message we get 'A' to dream about is picked up by 'B' instantly. Unbreakable, unjammable, instant deep space communications.

The nearest galaxy to ours is 70,000 light years away (2.5 million light years away if you go with Andromeda). If there were a Galaxy 100 light years away from any point in the milky way, it would literally be colliding with our own galaxy.

This seems like a major error for some super techno space cadet who is part of a breakaway civilization and has a grandchild on another planet.

There is so much BS it's hard to sift through. In the end, I think I'm more interested in why this story resonated with people than I am in speculating on whether or not it has any validity to it (I'm fairly certain it doesn't). I have to admit, for whatever reason it resonated with me too when I first read it. I'm not really sure why, either. That is what I find interesting about this whole fiasco.

As for possible motives of why someone would spend so many years on this forum, dropping hints of legitimate insider knowledge only to go out in such a way, there are many. Most of which have been covered already. Possible psyop. Perhaps the guy really was an insider and went senile or developed a mental illness. Maybe he just wanted to $*!% with people. Who knows.

At any rate, I find it fascinating that so many smart people are still discussing it, and that it's almost taken on a life of it's own. It's evolved it's own mythos. What are the elements of the story that have people so intrigued? I don't think other forum members corroborating the authors dubious "credibility" are all there is to it. I think there are elements within the story itself that are almost magnetic to the human psyche. Maybe it's the idea of leaving a crappy world behind, or perhaps an innate fear of abandonment that lies dormant in each of us (or active in some).

Crazy thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

But his logic is sound? LOL. I did point several issues with this communication approach, all of which were overlooked. But yes, for a guy traveling galaxies...he sure doesn't know what a galaxy is.

Agreed 100%, I enjoy reading the futile rebuttals and the cult that's forming around his supporters

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jenisiz

But his logic is sound? LOL. I did point several issues with this communication approach, all of which were overlooked. But yes, for a guy traveling galaxies...he sure doesn't know what a galaxy is.

Agreed 100%, I enjoy reading the futile rebuttals and the cult that's forming around his supporters

I never claimed his logic was sound. There are so many holes in the story/logic it's ridiculous, really. I think people are supporting the original narrative largely based on what they want to believe. In some cases, respected members of the community vouched for the veracity of some of the information this individual had, which may have been seen as an endorsement of sorts (even though such members are on record as not endorsing the story itself). Others read about "bedroom visitations" or predicted sightings and assume that must mean the story has a grain of truth, without considering other possibilities.

Then there is the whole 75/25 thing, which basically leaves the entire fabrication open to interpretation. You can pick any sort of inconsistency out and someone can simply claim it was part of the 25% of falsehoods. That seems blatantly intentional.

I can't possibly speculate on why any sort of government agency would want to sow such disinformation among a largely insignificant portion of the population. No offense to ATS, but we are a relatively small community in the grand scheme of things. What would be the point? I think it far more likely that the individual in question was simply having fun at the expense of the gullible, or perhaps a social experiment. The whole thing could have been planned years ago by someone with megalomania. There are any number of possibilities, the least likely of which is that this person was telling the truth (even 70% of the truth).
edit on 10-11-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Dunno if this was addressed yet, but thought I'd answer while I was thinking of it... That same use of "Galaxy" bothered me, too, being a "space nerd."

However, English (as in UK) usage frequently uses "galaxy" as interchangeable with "solar system" ... rather than the standard American English usage meaning a cluster of solar systems, as in Milky Way, Andromeda, etc. ... and that, plus his spelling of "programme" rather than "program" fit with his claim of being from the UK.

Onward...

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

And as far as that clip from the beloved show that helped me frame reality when growing up (boy was I bummed that there weren't gangs of similarly dressed bad guys or woman furries using cat puns), the delivery man was nearly incoherent... "message for somebody called "Batman?" Is there someone called Batman here?"

Like, Duh... likely the guy in the skin-tight tights with the bat on his chest and the little boy sporting a similar outfit in tow? Ever see the bat signal in the sky or read a paper or comic book, bub? Famous crime fighting, punning pedo ring a bell?

Holy dumb scripting, Batman!

Sorry about the thread drift from the thread creator... but it IS relevant in a way if one were to compare script inconsistencies with narrative inconsistencies on this internet narrative, for instance... though I will say that this narrative, or at least elements of it, has a better chance of pertaining to "real life."

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Dunno if this was addressed yet, but thought I'd answer while I was thinking of it... That same use of "Galaxy" bothered me, too, being a "space nerd."

However, English (as in UK) usage frequently uses "galaxy" as interchangeable with "solar system" ... rather than the standard American English usage meaning a cluster of solar systems, as in Milky Way, Andromeda, etc. ... and that, plus his spelling of "programme" rather than "program" fit with his claim of being from the UK.

Onward...

What??...Bad Dog!!!!!!

The UK study of astronmony was 100s of years before anyone even heard of USA.
I can assure you , and assuage your concerns...... People of the UK know very well what a Galaxy is
And No, they dont call the Solar System a Galaxy.......You do know that Stephen Hawking is British dont you....even tho his electronic voice has an american accent.....
edit on 10-11-2014 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Well, I'm not saying that ALL folks in the UK say it, and most especially not the experts... just that it USED to be common usage and that might explain the discrepancy, is all!

beg pardon, sir! Add smiley face here! ; ]

I come from a long line of Anglophiles who'd beat me around my head if they thought I meant to be demeaning to our cousins in the rain...

edit on 11/10/2014 by Baddogma because: add for intent

edit on 11/10/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join