It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I stated that he had a lot of credibility with the aviation forum, which he did. I also said that I wasn't sold on the RK/Forevermen story, but that there was a good bit of evidence that at least some of the technology mentioned may have gone farther than they want to admit to. That doesn't mean that I support the story, or buy into it. He was dead on accurate with conventional aircraft information, almost every time though.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: thediaryofketharsis

Yeah, I realized after a couple more posts where you were going. Like I said: Glad you're here and I appreciate you bringing research to the table.

If the research isnt all a lie and not posted by someone to discredit a certain person. just because you cut n paste something and say you are someone does nto mean you are that person. Its AWFULLY suspicious that these newbies are just posting here and focusing on AOs post.

Its not the first time someones tried to make a quick name for themselves on ATS by pulling th eold I found evidence contradicting a former member somewhere else trick.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

First of all I don't believe there was much long term cultivation going on, even with other members here at ATS. At least there sure wasn't with me. Second. I don't believe most of the people he had contact with, even as "forever men," are 'Converts" to some space religion you are pretending somehow exists now due to a former member of ATS. It's convenient to throw everyone involved into that category even though members like me, and several others, never got down with the RK story. But false dichotomy's are cool if that's the limb you want to go out on.

I don't include you in the hook, line, and sinker RK converts. I also appreciate--and have commented on--your willingness to discuss your experience.

However, I do question your seeming facility to overlook the RK angle as just peripheral to the mystery. To me, it seems integral. Especially if that's him at lunatic outpost---and I think it is. A story like that--if not true--takes a little work to develop in and of itself, not to mention the "work" involved in managing the backstory via pm. That that observation seems to escape the A_0 supporters (whether forevermen or A's black ops cadre) does force me to wonder about critical thinking amongst the supporters.

Lastly, a lot of us here are inveterate sky watchers and you seem to have a fairly high percentage of sightings compared to most of us. Someone looking at this objectively would have to note that when vetting all the various details. I bet you would too if you were on "this" side of the tale.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
nvm.
edit on 11/8/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Unless you got irrefutable proof thats AO over there you should stop right now. Im sure even if a member is gone the TnC still applies to calling them a lier without definite proof. And you can find proof if you have th e ability to look up Ips and the relative data.

ALso it IS possible to seperate the tech from the RK talk if you have the imagination.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

GUT,

I appreciate your last reply. Thank you for recognizing that I'm not some RK convert.

I've read he posts on Lunatic outpost or whatever. To me, it screams NOT A0. To me, it sounds and feels nothing like him. This poster frankly doesn't have the same intelligence evident in his posts. He's a definite imposter in my opinion. But I am open to being wrong. I just really don't feel like anything in those posts seem remotely like A0.

To me, the forever men craze he went on is not glossed over and is fully accepted by my theory. I believe it's central to his attempt to discredit himself and pull heat away from some of his posts. The managing the forever angle via PM could be his way to discredit himself directly. it was a nasty thing to do. It does shade him in a more negative light, wont argue that. I feel it failed, for most of the people contacted didn't go for it. Some even milked him via his need for attention to ebb details he probably regretted giving. It went both ways I'm sure in some instances. Not like he was dealing entirely with fools.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Umm, ok? I didn't mention the space shuttle and see no reason for you to snub your nose at my post.

What I know, I know. What I don't know, I don't know. Neither does anyone else.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

And where's the proof that this was *** here, what if he copy and pasted, what if he dumbed things down and typed differently to seem like what people are saying here, does anyone in here think out side the triangle or what? And maybe its not but if you read his comments his obsession with that hacker, and in that interveiw he posted of said hacker, the hacker mentions a security guy was looking at him, monitoring and not doing his job, ie "and what ever he found when hacking wasnt prepared what responded back" that a o said about said hacker, hint hint, jesus.
edit on Sat Nov 8 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
a reply to: Phage

Umm, ok? I didn't mention the space shuttle and see no reason for you to snub your nose at my post.

I know you didn't. You were talking about vehicles that don't use fossil fuels. I pointed out that the shuttle was one of those vehicles. I was actually supporting your position, sort of.

edit on 11/8/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

So what, with you it's either we jump on board with you, about how this was all a psyop and we were played, or we don't have critical thinking skills? There is no middle ground huh.

I'm not sure that it was a psyop or experiment, nor am I expecting agreement. I'd just like to see evidence that you and some of the other supporters have kicked the fender and thumped the tires before you bought the shiny new triangle. It all comes off as A_0's cheerleading section rather than investigation into an extraordinary tale.

You allege that A_0 had convincing info on black projects. So far, all we've seen are a few meager links that are not unknown to the brighter of the aviation enthusiasts. You wanna believe it was all valid INSIDE information, fine. But what about the RK stuff? Doesn't that bother you? As a member and a moderator of ATS, aren't you concerned about the harmful potential to ATS and our fambly regarding bogus mythology?

The fact that it doesn't really compute in the 75/25 sense should raise some flags. If it doesn't for you...well THAT's my point.

Lastly, the whole. "I could explain it to you and blow your mind but that's too tiresome, or too-too top secret, so go back and read-between-the-lines of all the coded double-speak we've been pandering for months," is really pretty lame in light of the fact that ATS has a history of both discovery and "showing one's work."

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Plus we get pissed at our government for not being out right truthful and providing truth, and there pretty much the same if not worse, as I said gut, watch one of those interveiws, **** said in the original, "he wasnt prepared what responded back" in the interveiw the hacker states, on his comp screen a govt worker who was suppose to be monitoring if there were hackers, ##SNIPPED##, we try and get down to the bottom, were the crazies? Aint that about how the govt sees everyone, how many times have you face palmed? Lmao
edit on Sat Nov 8 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

And you're utterly convinced that NO ONE on ATS is leaking classified information to anyone else, which is a bias on your part. I'm satisfied that he was an insider, and nothing that I can say will convince you, because you've decided that all his information could have come from someone having information leaked to them, and telling me. So I don't bother trying anymore, as you've made that clear repeatedly.

As for the information that I choose to give out, as I've said repeatedly, what *I* choose to do with that information is entirely up to ME and no one else. If *I* choose not to give out information that can burn someone, and get them in trouble, then that is up to ME and no one else. IF you or anyone else doesn't like it, it's really really simple. Don't click the posts.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Okay, I'm gonna give the "tech" angle another go, but I'm gonna need more hints than I have so far, so I'll utilize your suggestion and ask non-publicly.

Also: Now that YOU have said you don't think it's **** at LO, I'll take that under advisement and look into it more before commenting.

edit on 8-11-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Nov 8 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: thediaryofketharsis

This is absolutely priceless:

does anyone here think outside the triangle?

But maybe we can't…..
and on that note I am quite serious.
tetra

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
For those who missed this:

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

ATTENTION!!!!!

The subtle...and not-so-subtle references to certain ATS member[s] will cease.
Now.
No exceptions.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: thediaryofketharsis
...a o said in the original, "he wasnt prepared what responded back" in the interveiw the hacker states, on his comp screen a govt worker who was suppose to be monitoring if there were hackers, ughhh so many people stroking each others weiner around here, we try and get down to the bottom, were the crazies? Aint that about how the govt sees everyone, how many times have you face palmed? Lmao

I'm not sure I follow your point about the comment, "he wasnt prepared what responded back"

Sure as heck interested where you are going with that, however.

edit on 8-11-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
nvm.
edit on 8-11-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2014 by tetra50 because: knowing when to shut my trap. because it's been turned into a trap.

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join