It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:06 PM
a reply to: The GUT

The hacker said he seen the mouse move, he had totally hacked into there computer, the person who was suppose to be monitoring did not catch the hacker, the hacker thought he was #ed, **** mentions in a post in the original thread with said quote "he wasnt prepared with what responded back" the hacker found free energy thats what he wanted to expose, plus possible alien craft being found in outer space, which when he was downloading them they stopped it, but couldnt trace him, like tesla, they are using free energy for there crafts and other things and not for us, thats what the hacker wanted to expose
edit on Sat Nov 8 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:08 PM

Our government by the way, free energy, there sucking from us like non protected wifi

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:13 PM

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: thediaryofketharsis

Zaphod and me and others do not believe he would be elsewhere contradicting everything he has said here. The give away to me its not him is the I was banned at ATS line. He left on good terms. Now there are a few members who disliked him who I would not put this crap past though. SOMEONE IS USING HIS NAME TO DISCREDIT STUFF AND OR MAKE THEMSELVES LOOK GOOD FOR "DISCOVERING" THIS INFORMATION. Suspicious timing all the sudden woundt you all agree?

I am quoting you because this deserves more attention, what you've written…..
It is most definitely suspicious timing.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:15 PM

Just read all them you tubes of hacker it coordinates that thats *** 100% cause no one on that site asked the question about the hacker with the response, so only *** would know, I forget, it was two weeks ago when I watched the videos there, but go back to the original thread and *** says in a comment only on HERE "he wasnt prepared what responded back" in the interveiw the hacker says almost the same thing

edit on Sat Nov 8 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because:

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:22 PM
a reply to: thediaryofketharsis

Excuse me. It only proves the guy was a good student. I can say I have a dream but that dont make me martin luther king does it?

yeah triangles use a form of energy not widely available to commercial uses these days. not forever though.
edit on 14upppm by yuppa because: misquoted

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:23 PM
a reply to: tetra50

If anything there is the side that has taken the time to read through everything and try to pick out whats valuable in terms of technology and whats not. Disregard most of the RK story and you're still left with big black deltas, or giant black triangles that care possibly some high tech lighter than air vehicles with pretty bitchen propulsion systems... nuclear or otherwise. There's the other side who don't believe any of it because of the nature of protecting anonymity and respecting sources... key to that respect is not burning them by dropping something that would potentially dox a source. Then there is the other group who may be on the fence.

To be honest I understand all sides easily enough. I've also taken the time to read and re-read this and the related threads enough to discern a few things. I've also come to respect the words of people like Zaphod, BASSPLYR, and others who have proven they are highly knowledgeable about technical aspects of aeronautics. With that respect they've earned something of a hall pass in terms of providing sources, for reasons mentioned above, and that i have repeated several times before.

As with many topics on ATS it's going to come down to the individual. One has to be willing to research the available data for themselves and come up with their own conclusions based upon it. IMO, there is something of substance thats been offered up by the RK story. Strip away the break away civilization aspect of the story and try to focus on the technology. Is it possible that an ancient piece of technology was left behind buried deep within a mine and that it came to life and started providing instructions to those involved with technological advances starting in the late 40's? Sure. But I find it more likely that there are some black project platforms, like LTA Triangle shaped craft, that are still well behind the veil of government/military secrecy. And in order for an insider to talk about them they must be smothered in a heap of crap for others to dig through. Also, on the note of LTA ships, there is a laundry list of patents from aviation firms that prove at least some folks have been researching their viability for a long time.

Keep in mind that a forum like ATS could easily be monitored by not only the feds to spot whistle blowers, but how about adversaries? For example, Russia, China, North Korea, or our pals in the Middle East? They'll take all the help they can get regarding learning about US technology and black projects.

There are very valid reasons for leaking information. There are also very valid reasons to protect it with secrecy. It's a double edged sword. And short of trying to retrace the steps of someone like McKinnon (which is not wise) we are just going to have to take what we can get and try to connect the dots ourselves.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:30 PM
I'm loving the way today went. After the airshow it got dark and the real show began. Might as well use all that closed airspace while you can to move your clumsier toys.

One finally gets checked off my old sighting list! Wonder with all the various pilots in town what they talk about or show each other.

(post by thediaryofketharsis removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:44 PM
My post that you ostensibly replied to, and I'm going on your preface with "If anything there is a side…," was up a whole thirty secs before I took it down. So, I think I got used there, as something of a conduit, for you to dump some info., on that "table," you're all referring to, that isn't there, as we're all at our confusers.

Some of us just get more confused sitting here, some of us use it to confuse….I will leave it to you and/or others to sort through which may be which, or witch, dependant upon your view or regard…Sorry that I'm fond of the thing---maybe I should switch to dashes. Regardless and every other day or so I'd be accused of using Morse code, or some other kind of code so I've long ago given up trying to defend myself. Now I write because I wish to write, nothing more, nothing less.

However, I may be writing with another reason in mind: and that would be, to expose those exposing what they claim to be me, and using me for said conduit, besides or as well as. I am a human being, not a conduit. We are all mostly human beings, I think (or used to, when I was allowed to.) Me thinking, and on my own, is far better than the opposite, believe me. Regardless of the fact, we all should be allowed our thoughts. And in the privacy of our minds.

I won't explain that, I'll just leave it where it lays. Right here on a forum, for conspiracy theorists. Not for shills, not for exposing shills or conspiracy theorists, but I'm not so sure anymore, what it's really for, as I earlier today made a complaint, and since retracted it, but part of the complaint that I didn't retract was over the editing issue: being promised four hours to do so, and not ever getting that, as I tried to edit a post two hours later, and got the forbidden message that I'd exceeded time I hadn't.

Now, either we don't get the four hours promised or there's some kind of time glitch, which is entirely possible. But then I asked the moderator why it isn't taken down that promise that we are made to begin with, the one we get four hours, if we can't be provided it. Seems an easy thing to change the promise, if not provide it. It would not make the site unstable to just change the promise to one or two hours since four cannot be provided. To make this clear, again, if you can't provide us the four hours, then you can surely change that you've said you'd give us four, and say instead you'll give us what you can provide, whatever that is, one, or two hours.

Time being glitched on purpose is pretty important, as if that's being done in more ways than I've noted here, it's pretty significant and important. You see, and I know you are way bright enough to see what I am saying, as proven by your post right there, time being glitched in any way is extremely significant and important: as it would make a whole lot of things untrue, and some things seem to be true that aren't. Either thing is very important. Time being off in any way makes a lie out of almost everything, and that is significant beyond mere words.

Enough said. At least by me.
edit on 8-11-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2014 by tetra50 because: graphing

edit on 8-11-2014 by tetra50 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:56 PM
a reply to: tetra50

Conversation often works like that, I thought? You say something, someone replies to it?

According to timestamps it was up about 20 minutes when I replied to it. Unless there is a post I missed somewhere that starts out with the same opening line as my own....

The 'reply to' button is there for a reason. Any way, I only used it to extrapolate a bit. Wasn't any negative connotations there.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:58 PM
a reply to: AnonyMason
Sorry, I just used back. No negative connotations either. Weren't any when I began the post, aren't any now. I hope and assume the same is true with you…
eta: Perhaps I was missing for a time…apparently, and something around my neck tells me this is true, that sometimes happens. Maybe not and I'm "imagining things." I do have an active imagination. More active, apparently, then I used to think. So funny, that.
Or maybe someone messed with time. Or maybe messed with the time"stamp" on the post. All things, and all combinations of them are possibly true.
edit on 8-11-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 12:48 AM

originally posted by: yuppa
yeah triangles use a form of energy not widely available to commercial uses these days. not forever though.

That form of energy is what again?

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:13 AM

My guess is some form of inertial propulsion, and probably some tesla style wireless transmission of power, and possibly something nuclear, if you're seeking out the exotic. The less exotic would be something using a specialized fuel mixture, possibly derived from boron, that's used in a hybrid, or air breathing system.... (all speculation)

Lockheed has been prepping the stage for a compact fusion generator, so it's easy to imagine that one of the usual suspects may have a working test model of that kind of device already. The military (thanks to Lockheed and a company called LaserMotive) have also proven that tesla style power transmission is possible using ground based lasers to keep UAV's constantly fueled. These developments have both come to light publicly; what could they have in the black world? May want to note that Lockheed and other companies are going to be (probably already are) testing fusion devices using Pb11 ( when ignited).

Compact Fusion 3-4 times more powerful than fission.

Wireless power transmission using lasers

Inertial Propulsion ** This one was patented by a company specializing in LTA platforms. **
edit on 9-11-2014 by AnonyMason because: spelling ftw

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:40 AM
a reply to: AnonyMason

I'm interested in the inertial propulsion for a few different reasons, but I'm having a hard time understanding how it could actually "propel" a craft? Care to give it a go?

I can, however, see how something along those lines could make a UAV pull some "gravity defying" maneuvers.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:47 AM
@Everybody, let me highlight some critical facts ...

1]*** posted the original thread in question in the Grey Area!

2]This thread, which is about *** thread, is also posted in the Grey Area!

Therefor if you don't think you are possibly lost deep deep in deadly murky wonderland then I seriously suggest everybody go reread up on Paul Bennewitz and get a real clue.

You are fooling with your own mental health if you walk unwisely in this domain and that can surely kill you etc.

Buyer beware!

Furthermore I think I have shown that ...

A] I am not ***.

B] That I am very intimate with the RK story plot-line and technical details concerned with plot devices in that story, due to my private conversations with *** before they went MIA.

C] That certain plot devices, aka Project Orion, although technical marvels , are most probably red herrings.

D] That certain other plot devices, aka the anti gravity engine and the mind controlling devices, although sounding like complete 'woo', are indeed technical marvels based in reality and can be considered within the realm of possible if not highly probable technology thereby confirming parts of *** story..

*** made it very clear to me that what they were sharing with me was merely a dream and that I could do with it what I wanted .

*** last post states ...

Goodbye my friends. Dream your Dreams and make them beautiful.

And I told everyone that it was just a dream with my 1st post to this thread ...

originally posted by: ForeverMan
a reply to: parad0x122

The 'story' is just that, it is just a dream!

However the devil is in the details highlighted by the story and I will be soon detailing several data points that I have cherry picked from the original story, for the purposes and agenda of telling another story to reveal more critical set of data and specifically a data set that I hope that actually inspires and leads somewhere off this planet soon, instead of us all being stuck on Earth and Earth stuck with our continuing polluting and limited resource natures.

Dare we dream to breakaway from Earth and its imprisoning gravitational well

My very reputation on ATS is at stake and I do not take that lightly and nor do take it for granted.

Space awaits us all cheaply in this lifetime, but we must breakaway from this 'silo' mentality spoken about during the UN's High-level Political Forum 2014 (under the auspices of ECOSOC) 30 Jun 2014 - 9 Jul 2014, New York.

That is why both *** and me need you to dream ok.

Without dreams all our hopes die!

And both of us used nothing more than the mind bending powers of posting on the interwebs, aka ATS, to subtly suggest what one can do to survive the quickly oncoming global destruction of the world as we know it.

It is clearly obvious both stories are indeed psyops, by the stories respective authors, that are designed to 'motivate' us to get up off the planet regardless of either actual narratives.

Your individual and collective fear levels based on the horrors also shown in both narratives i.e. mind control/left behind/Orwellian NWO/global destruction by relativistic kill vehicles etc., will determine which of either narratives directive i.e. to confront TPTB over 30yrs or simply escape using Em drives within 1 year, one will employ to use to try to survive.

If you are still unsure, then that is also ok because you are of course free to dream your own dreams and to survive on your own but please don't blame me or *** for trying to offer some credible forms of hope to the world when NASA itself is saying we are shortly all totally doomed.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:14 AM
a reply to: Zaphod58

And you're utterly convinced that NO ONE on ATS is leaking classified information to anyone else

if there is this sort of thing occurring on ats, would that be a motivation for someone to 'muddy the waters' with the crowd that was doing it?

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:30 AM
a reply to: ForeverMan
For what it's worth, I am seconding Foreverman on that. You got a star from me, Foreverman, at your advice the moment I read that you wrote Paul Bennewitz's name…..

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:56 AM
a reply to: ForeverMan

Are you saying that to survive we must raise our vibration/intentions and therefore dream positive stuff---you know: Woo? Are you also saying that the whole story was an actual REM dream by ***** that was interpreted to be allegorical about our fate as a species?

Maybe I should just phrase my confusion thusly: What the heck are you trying to get at? This whole melodrama is like a journey of incoherent riddles and badly-constructed conundrums. Why does this story, as told by those involved, have to be a riddle-me-this?

Usually--not always but usually--when folk be all mysterious and stuff, it speaks to their own confusion and inability to elucidate why they feel the way they feel. Or because they are embarrassed to admit certain details that may make them look gullible or reveal an agenda.

FM, I really had hopes you were gonna step up to the plate and deliver the first coherent account of the mysterious events related to this saga. You're a heckuva nice guy and some of the links you've shared have been awesome, but so far you have only multiplied my confusion. For one: Didn't our friend give the Orion nuclear drivers a big thumbs up or did I misunderstand? If he did, and he was wrong and they are just red herrings, then why do you give the rest of the tale respect?

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 03:02 AM
a reply to: aynock

Indeed, and the in-built potential for subsequent witch hunt (with fire and pitchforks) has been glimpsed on several occasions now.
Could be planned, could just be luck of the draw.

In terms of technology I think lasers, magnets etc do have their place but the obvious answer to appear unconventional would be to use the freely available-but difficult to exploit, natural buoyancy of the fluid environments ( sea and atmosphere) that also provide maximum strategic global access.

I'm not fully on board but this paper on Electrohydrodynamic propulsion seems to provide some interesting possibilities in terms of such a craft.

Combine that propulsion with a hybrid LTA/HTA "flexible" shell made of multiple layered, vacuum control chambers (made from none brittle ceramicsf) and that would be an interesting proposition.

I can quite happily imagine this starting off as flying submarine project and quickly turning into the new wheel...

Unfortunately that's all it is though; imagination no proof.

The below are comments from unknown parties relating to an alleged paper on propulsion by NIDS from 2002 ( havent seen the paper so cant verify). electrokinetic system combined with LTA a way that makes the hull of such a craft the “engine” with the hull area of such a craft interacting with the “working fluid” (i.e. The surrounding air) the larger the craft, the “better.”...At low altitudes, the “working fluid” is more dense and a lot of thrust can be obtained from a fairly small area..."

"A modern jet fighter only has a power to mass ratio of a little over 1 to 1. As reported such a craft should be able to “pull away” from any modern aircraft trying to catch it. Note that as often reported “in a climb” such a craft would add the extra buoyancy of its lift gas (assuming some sort of buoyancy control system) to the electrokinetic thrust while a jet is fighting its mass with thrust and the craft would pull away even faster.

"After a certain altitude the jet starts to lose lift from its wings as its engine loses thrust from intake of the thinning air. A craft as described would continue to climb due to both its LTA altitude ability and the high altitude operation of the EK drive “Climbing away” is a well-known scenario when such craft are pursued by aircraft. Another side effect of such a high voltage external drive would be that if a conventional aircraft approached it too closely one would expect the electrical systems of such an aircraft to be overloaded and possible the operation of the engines and other systems stopped. This effect has frequently been reported."

LTA craft use “static lift” not the “lift vector” of aerodynamic surfaces, i.e. “wings.” They do not normally “bank” when turning. In addition, a craft with the systems described would have omni directional thrust and in normal circumstances using the top and bottom surfaces for horizontal thrust would merely “turn” as the thrust vector is changed with the two surfaces generating equal thrust both pitch and roll motions would be prevented

"Besides the “coronal discharge” often seen with such craft, another reason for such light displays is the inability of aircraft power systems to rapidly change power output...If such a craft was operating at low thrust with a nuclear or other closed cycle power system, it would be best to setup such a system to produce a steady state amount of power at all times.

edit on 9-11-2014 by Jukiodone because: wild speculation overload

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:28 AM

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
I've read he posts on Lunatic outpost or whatever. To me, it screams NOT A0. To me, it sounds and feels nothing like him. This poster frankly doesn't have the same intelligence evident in his posts. He's a definite imposter in my opinion. But I am open to being wrong. I just really don't feel like anything in those posts seem remotely like A0.

It seems we could settle the debate rather easily if someone were to contact this person over at LO and simply ask him to prove who he says he is by logging back in to ATS and posting something.. Should be something he could do as he isn't banned here as is being stated on the other site...

I leaning toward imposter...

Not a believer of the RK story (or much of anything for that matter), but I'd like to know if this person is who he says he is..

I have many hours invested in this thread..

Just a thought..

Sorry for the interruption. Carry on.

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>