It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

At the risk of sounding negative, for the
life of me, I don't understand why anyone
would discuss that photo.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the photo is entirely useless. In fact, I would venture to guess that it would be more useful to announce that I sent you a PM! Just so you know, I'm going to be struggling to resist the temptation to mess with you on the PM thing on every post now. Absolute torture.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

I just sent you a PM! Its an uber l33t
one. Takez that 1nf0 and respondz
h3r3 f0r the w1nz.

So seriously. ..if every single element
of the original is either nonsense or
thin beyond belief why are some
doing extreme, beyond thin justifications
for virtually every element of the
narrative?

Some of my favirite ATS posters are
camped out in this thread and not
posting much elsewhere. ..

Kev

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

To be honest I wasn't impressed with the photo either. I think it shows something real. Just what it is we can't tell. It's not what I saw that's for sure. I can't say for the other observers but I'm being straight.

Now stating that people are seeing smudges. Other than one photograph you have no idea what the other people have seen with their own eyes. So to claim they are seeing smudges is rather thin too. And convenient. That's a little unfair. And yeah you are being a little bit negative. Don't know why. It was what it was and it's over now. Everybody has moved on regarding this whole A-0 mess. I don't understand why you haven't yet.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Have I stated anything unfairly?

No, you haven't IMO.

But as to it being beyond thin, the only person it is hurting to work out such details from the ATS supplied data set of the photos and the exif data, is me!

And although completely self inflicted, it isn't hurting me so much, because I will gladly see where the minimal evidence will lead me to in a Grey Area forum thread in which I have taken a personal interest.

Now, after I have assessed all the evidence, it is still possible that I might come to the conclusion that the lights are indeed just lens flares and internal reflections.

However for now I am willing to assume that the large light in the photo surrounded by 3 more fainter smaller lights directly implies a Big Black Triangle shaped UFO, and that there is another picture with the large squiggle that implies this object MAY have been moving in a fast acrobatic manner at half past midnight near a submarine base and an air base by a poster who has leaked such information previously and found to be credible by several other ATS members.

If you don't want to explore this idea then please let me continue to explore the idea!

What is the harm

Unless, of course, you are super anxious and nervous and twitchy, because as a former nuclear engine rooms officer you are quite well aware that this maybe reaching the critical juncture point and breaching national security in such a way that someone has a sudden and very unfortunate permanent lethal accident and you are trying to head such drastic action off at the pass, so to speak, and save some poor fools life.

If that is the case, then please just simply post say UNCLE! and I will gladly
as I respect your rank, technical experience and your shaman instincts and I will stop with the deeper analysis of the pictures, so as to not reveal directly any national secrets and not get anyone killed.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ForeverMan

Highly doubt anyone would get killed over this
I've done things far suspect then follow up with UFO pic data and have not once had anyone knock on my door. Hell I used to give out my MKDenial creds so people could mess around. Government is concerned with other things...UFO field has been drying up lately as hoaxes are more easily proven...and I genuinely feel like any Gov. just doesn't really care about the phenomenon or truth anymore. They got what they needed...that's very apparent.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

I've done things far suspect then follow up with UFO pic data and have not once had anyone knock on my door. Hell I used to give out my MKDenial creds so people could mess around.

Extraordinary claims. Forgive one if one doesnt believe you.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

I've done things far suspect then follow up with UFO pic data and have not once had anyone knock on my door. Hell I used to give out my MKDenial creds so people could mess around.

Extraordinary claims. Forgive one if one doesnt believe you.

Unlike 99% of the fake bs around here...I've no need to lie
Your extraordinary proof has been uploaded to my profile...screenshot for you.

And for those that don't know what it is...when you become a contractor for the gov and deal with sensitive material, they pay for your access and set your creds up so you can confirm all parties

Now you going to prove anything...or gripe along with unprovable theories?
edit on 12-11-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Why do you overlook what happened to Paul Bennewitz

Driving Mr. Bennewitz Insane

And why do you also ignore my post which referenced our fellow ATS member boomer135's highly credible post on the consequences for revealing secret info?

Also, why haven't you brought us any credible information showing that Mr Shawyer was defrauding the British Government?, as that was your claim!

Shawyer has already been proven as a fraud and milked the British gov for millions.

edit on 12-11-2014 by ForeverMan because: to fix broken url bbcode.

edit on 12-11-2014 by ForeverMan because: same as above.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

um its too small for me to read. can you make it bigger so I can see? also, you have a VM.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

1) I was speaking about the photo.
2) Because my 'favorite posters'
are still posting.

Kev

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

There were reasons behind that whole issue. For starters Paul tapped into a line he wasn't supposed to and was recording top secret information...not about aliens at all. It wasn't until they realized it they wanted to test how far disinfo could be taken...obviously pretty far. An excellent tactic to confuse anyone actually trying to find military secrets.

Also: Bennewitz’s sons still operate the same business their father did...and their number one contract is the gov. That conspiracy enough for ya? Why weren't they murdered? Instead they're given money haha.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Nice deets: added to potential homosexual blackmail list ....errr I mean star and flag -good show.
edit on 12-11-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

On a programmed routed tab running linux at the moment. Had to use a quick editor to block out a few other personal bars. I'll copy paste the text though...someone asked me to look something up yesterday and it was still in a tab:

By order of the United States Government, U.S. individuals and companies are prohibited or restricted from exporting or from providing services of any kind to any party shown in this DENIED/RESTRICTED PARTIES LIST. This comprehensive list incorporates parties REQUIRED to be screened according to the United States Government's export laws and requirements. Additionally, companies must not engage in any transaction with U.S. government embargoed countries: Cuba, Iran and Sudan. In addition, the United States Government has consistently refused to grant export licenses to 'terrorist' countries including North Korea and Syria.

Also, a license is required for any export to a Nuclear reactor (including power plants), fuel reprocessing and enrichment facilities, heavy water production facilities and their collocated ammonia plants. United Nations Security Council embargoes. Whenever the United Nations Security Council mandates an arms embargo, all transactions that are prohibited by the embargo and that involve U.S. persons anywhere, or any person in the United States, and defense articles orservices of a type enumerated on the United States Munitions List (22 CFR part 121), irrespective of origin, are prohibited under the ITAR for the duration of the embargo, unless the Department of State publishes a notice in the Federal Register specifying different measures. This would include, but is not limited to, transactions involving trade by U.S. persons who are located inside or outside of the United States in defense articles or services of U.S. or foreign origin that are located inside or outside of the United States. United Nations Arms Embargoes include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following countries: Afganistan, Cote d'Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Central African Republic, Eriterea, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), Sierra Leone, Somalia and Sudan.

After doing my "Due Diligence" of verifying the caller. I'd have to run the parties through this program and then fill out those boring GSA-1567's

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Well in regards to the photo...Agreed! Although I think it does show something possibly unconventional.

Question, who are your "favorite posters" you keep mentioning?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I must say that is quite the silly response.

See my previous response to address
the rest.

Kev

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Well I may not be a fellow 'favorite poster'
so it would be rude to name names....
but the number is in the 4-5 range...
so not an insignificant number.

But to clear the air. ..I like the folks
from the aircraft forums just fine.

There are maybe 5 people in all of
ATS that make me twitch a little
and none are in this thread.

Though I imagine I might make
quite a few people twitch...as
I disaprove of most of human
culture....of course that just
means im an outcast/rebel
like other autistic people
often are.

Kev

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Honestly, i dont get what im looking at but thumbs up for the effort

Now you going to prove anything...

What have i stated that i have not proved?

or gripe along with unprovable theories?

For the record, Isnt this what scientists have been doing for millenia until said theories could be proven?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

A theory in science IS NOT a conspiracy...for starters how much proof do we have that can be repeated in a lab?

I was talking about MK Denial access...you asked for proof and I provided?

I just saw this a little bit ago and couldn't resist posting

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

????? Homosexual Blackmail List? Guess I missed out on something since I couldn't enlarge the screen shot. But would outing someone as homosexual even have the same effect it used to? Most people really don't give anymore about ones preferences. I guess if the person had a spouse and kids or something it would matter. Just sorta confused about that one post.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Hey! I disapprove of most human culture too!!!! Looks like we have some things we agree on. Extends small olive branch.

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join