It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Also, I want to thank you guys for at least respecting my tenacity with the sighting. I saw what I saw. I can't change that or back down from that. I'd be deceiving myself and forcing myself to believe a lie if I tried to convince myself I didn't see it. A flying triangle overflew the city. Why nobody else saw it (or has come forward with seeing it) is a mystery.

There is a report in NUFORC database. I don't know if you submitted it or not. It was a recent night-time sighting on approximately the same course and flight profile, maybe a mile or two south of Wilshire this time (Between Santa Monica and LAX airports)

www.nuforc.org...

Occurred : 10/8/2014 03:00 (Entered as : 10/08/14 3:00)
Reported: 10/8/2014 6:21:25 PM 18:21
Posted: 10/10/2014
Shape: Triangle
Duration:3 seconds
3 lights in the shape of a triangle flying low, very fast and silent.

At a little after 3:00 am on Wednesday 10/8/2014 I was watching the Lunar Eclipse with two coworkers at Kaiser in West Los Angeles, CA, when I noticed something in the Western sky.

It was three lights in the shape of a triangle moving very fast from West to East. The lights were dim and in the shape of a triangle with mass in the middle. It was about the size of the fighter jet flying low about 1500 to 2000 ft. It moved in a straight line at a level altitude without any sound.

The route it took was North of LAX and South of Santa Monica Airports and headed toward downtown LA. It was visible for about three seconds as we saw it fly from West to East.

The lights moved at a constant speed and didn't trail off. There wasn't any smoke or vapor trails and was completely silent.
edit on 22-10-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

HOLY S#&%*!!!!! That is NOT mine. I never made a report about it. That IS however 1 mile from where I saw it and exactly following the flight path it took the 1st time I saw it.

F Yeah!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU MBKENNEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proof I ain't making this sh@(*#$*$( up!!!!!! Sounds like they are describing exactly what I saw.

Stunned that she actually was seen again. Months later. Over LA. Flying Low. Doing EVERYTHING I SAID IT WAS DOING!!!!

You just made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ForeverMan

For my part, welcome ForeverMan. Very interested to read more of what you have to say.

Project Orion Nuclear detonation propulsion spaceship will never get off the ground as far as we are concerned and so we are trapped ... or are we

Ah, there are issues with propulsion? JPL and others haven't solved this, yet?
Perhaps some weren't meant to get off the planet, and that's part of the deal, here.

For me, terms like "sustainable development" and 'insitutional fragmentation and resistance," are key in what you've quoted, there, and make obvious the approach, and goals, which are outright dangerous to the majority of the population....

and the rod from god....this is, unfortunately, not the first time I've heard this term used, and worries me, greatly.

I know an arborist and biologist who says that if his soil renewal methods were employed on a wide scale, or even a small, personal garden scale, there would be plenty of food grown for everyone to survive for an unlimited amount of time.
This food crisis is really all crap, in order to "integrate" the "sustainable development" concept, very dangerous.
tetra

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

There's another one in LA, with less specific detail but not incompatible:

Occurred : 6/22/2014 21:00 (Entered as : 6/22/2014 21:00)
Reported: 6/22/2014 1:15:58 AM 01:15
Posted: 6/24/2014
Shape: Triangle
Duration:15 seconds
Triangle with three lights flew over, very low and completely silently.

Family was outside after my cousin's graduation party. It was dark but we hadn't turned any lights on to avoid the June-bugs. We were looking up because my uncle had an application on his phone that showed the various constellations. Then, from one side of the sky I thought I saw movement, but it was hard to focus on what was going on (whatever it was blended perfectly with the light-polluted sky). I pointed at it and told everyone to look. It flew directly over us. No sound. I wouldn't have been able to see it had it not been for the lights that appeared on the corners. What was strange is that the lights appeared to be facing inward towards the center of the aircraft itself. As it flew over I was become annoyed by the fact that nobody was saying anything, so I asked, "Is anybody seeing this!?" Two of my cousins replied exuberantly, with a hint of horror (which I understand completely, because this was really a strangely terrifying experience). It disappeared a few seconds later into the light pollution coming up off the horizon.

The people who saw it were myself (a 16 year old high school student), my cousin (an 18 year old who just graduated), my second-cousin (also a high school student), and another second-cousin (also a high school student). Also present were our parents, and two other cousins, all of which did not see it themselves.

P.S. I am not including my name or number in this form, simply because I don't know anything about this website (no offense). If you contact me via email I will give my name and number because I will GLADLY discuss further details. ALSO, if necessary, I might be able to get the other witnesses to talk to you guys.

Honestly, if they hadn't been there and seen it themselves, I definitely would have thought I was hallucinating. It was so low and clearly visible.
((NUFORC Note: Witness elects to remain totally anonymous; provides little contact information. PD))

edit on 22-10-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

HOLY S#&%*!!!!! That is NOT mine. I never made a report about it. That IS however 1 mile from where I saw it and exactly following the flight path it took the 1st time I saw it.

F Yeah!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU MBKENNEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proof I ain't making this sh@(*#$*$( up!!!!!! Sounds like they are describing exactly what I saw.

Stunned that she actually was seen again. Months later. Over LA. Flying Low. Doing EVERYTHING I SAID IT WAS DOING!!!!

You just made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm quoting your full post for you, because I think it's important. You didn't need to prove anything to me BASSPLYR. Just wanted to tell you that some believed you from the beginning of your speaking....
tetra

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

originally posted by: The GUT

Whatever they were doing the other day seemed to result in some white fibrous spiderweb-like material floating down...and then back up. I tried to chase some down but no luck. Not necessarily associated--the air operation and the stringy stuff, but???

radar chaff? maybe testing jamming or anti-jamming DSP?

That's what me and my 89 yr old pop (retired AF) were speculating on. Whatever was floating down didn't look like chaff he had seen, but maybe it's the same thing using a different material?

edit on 22-10-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
So they see it exactly where I see it the first time I saw it. A day or so later it's one mile north going right over my place. A few days later I see it again back down a mile south where they see it.

Another report sees it in Torrance. That's kinda right along the same flight path as the 1st time I saw it which corresponds well with the location of where the report MBKENNEL posted.

What are they up to???????

Either they are demoing what this thing can do to get votes from congress for it. They are using it like a stealth recon platform to search for something in LA, or it's being used for something a little more out there...similar to what He Shall Not Be Named claimed.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

You'd think it wouldn't be that hard to drive a few congressmen out the desert for a secret demo...

Perhaps they were trying to scare the government officials because they are against the triangle program (being break away)...?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I'm at a total loss right now as to what they are doing. If it's flying over LA that often then WTF.

Testing it against something? Perfecting it's ability to penetrate foreign airspace and over fly major cities like Moscow and Beijing but first see if they can get away with it over LA? Get the systems running right and then make her operational to do whatever it is she does.

Really I am at a total loss with the regularity of the sightings, as we've just discovered, over the same area. WTF is she up to. Maybe He Who Shall Not Be Named was using hoovering up info from brains as a euphemism for EW work. hoovering up data or sending spikes into systems electronically.

Wow is all I have to say.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Also there was a sighting of her right outside Point Magu, which stopped doing airshows a few years ago. Maybe that's where they keep her. That's the same direction everyone says they see her coming from.

I think they are testing her ability to do something EW related and LA is convenient and relatively safe

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

You'd think it wouldn't be that hard to drive a few congressmen out the desert for a secret demo...

Perhaps they were trying to scare the government officials because they are against the triangle program (being break away)...?

Can't believe they would be against the triangle program, what BASSPPLYR is seeing, anyway. IF spacedog was assurate at all, then our military would want to have the same tech that they have---that would likely be some kind of trade-off for the use of the population, or the forevermen here or both.....

So, if that's accurate, then it's possible to be seeing blackops developed military tech just like the breakaways have, and not be seeing anything alien related or breakaway people at all....

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Nope, not kept there.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I wish I had a black triangle bat signal. I'd shine that sucker up into the sky all the time!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Way to research MB!

Always good stuff from you, thanks.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Great to see those further reports for Bassplyr.

On night vision- wouldnt a super secret stealth aircraft that is only visible to NVG have at least one very obvious weakness?

If civilians can see it using gen 3 I'd hate to think what it would look like to an advanced enemy optical surveillance system.
Anyone clarify?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Hey GUT... you have, of course, read about "Angel Hair" in relation to UFO activity, no? The chaff or silken "spider-webby" stuff associated with reams of UFO reports was relatively common decades ago...but not so much these days.

I think it would be something you've come across ...but now that I think of it, it's something I read about in the old paper back books of yore... so in case you haven't ...google Angel Hair and UFOs...heh.

I always wondered what that stuff was... what tech process produced it, etc. Chaff is the most likely... but doesn't quite fit with the cases... anyway...

oh, and as far as you puttin' the kabosh on the story, I know your heart's in the right place... but maybe, just maybe, this one is mostly face value... maybe you're over-thinking it... but I certainly appreciate your dedicated, careful perusal nonetheless.

This subject is common psi-op territory... you're correct in being careful... but maybe there's a there here that isn't officially manipulative... that's my gut feeling, anyway.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
Great to see those further reports for Bassplyr.

On night vision- wouldnt a super secret stealth aircraft that is only visible to NVG have at least one very obvious weakness?

If civilians can see it using gen 3 I'd hate to think what it would look like to an advanced enemy optical surveillance system.
Anyone clarify?

Well, this would likely be what the morphing/cloaking tech would be about, I would think. But proving its capacity to do any of that, right now, is pretty difficult. Although, there are several reports of this capacity, usually put down to the unreliability, thus far, of those observing and reporting such.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

What I was talking about isn't an aircraft.

But if you read the California thread that aircraft uses a green light on the fuselage. The light affects optical systems, both NVG systems and optical systems for missiles.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

And quite glad you got more supportive verification ... I remember reading a MUFON report about the time you first posted about it and was SURE it was yours... I just assumed you either reported it or at least saw the LA triangle sightings reported... heh... well, the old saying about assumptions are true, huh?

I, too, wonder what the heck is truly going on... and as I've said, at least ol' #Snippy's# tale offers a better, more detailed and perhaps better than plausible explanation for it all.

And I, too, believed you from the first... for the record, heh.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: The GUT

Hey GUT... you have, of course, read about "Angel Hair" in relation to UFO activity, no? The chaff or silken "spider-webby" stuff associated with reams of UFO reports was relatively common decades ago...but not so much these days.

I think it would be something you've come across ...but now that I think of it, it's something I read about in the old paper back books of yore... so in case you haven't ...google Angel Hair and UFOs...heh.

I always wondered what that stuff was... what tech process produced it, etc. Chaff is the most likely... but doesn't quite fit with the cases... anyway...

oh, and as far as you puttin' the kabosh on the story, I know your heart's in the right place... but maybe, just maybe, this one is mostly face value... maybe you're over-thinking it... but I certainly appreciate your dedicated, careful perusal nonetheless.

This subject is common psi-op territory... you're correct in being careful... but maybe there's a there here that isn't officially manipulative... that's my gut feeling, anyway.

Well, I'm hoping that my last few posts--here and elsewhere--demonstrate that I really am keeping an open mind...and my vigilance, too.

There's a few new developments, so I'm interested to see how all of that pans out for sure.

ETA: Yeah, I've heard of angel hair but it didn't cross my mind because of the military activity in the air. But I see where you are going with that in relation to this and, yeah, it is some food for thought.
edit on 22-10-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join