It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

The black ones do have cloaking devices that render them clear. its a smaller version of the one the RK space station/mothership uses.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Thought it was the Mach sheild that made them shimmer. The rest is EM and meta-materials (which ain't much). I could be totaly wrong in my guess... but it is the simplest and makes Ben's (Sunkworks, if those of U don't know) statement make sense. But I could see through it...

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Thought it was the Mach sheild that made them shimmer.

Mach shield?

I've heard "the one about the mach shield" and I've heard "the one about using a graphene shell and collapsing air corridors" both in reference to BT's, but never the twain.

ETA
Couldnt help but LOL at this article:

BAE Grow Drones
www.popsci.com...

edit on 7-7-2016 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I hear it has interesting "side effects"

edit on 7-7-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

I hear it has interesting "side effects"

Yeah if you are a unshielded pilot. lol. Ahhh... the invisible fighter pilot sneaking into the womens barracks.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

This might be useful on the subject of dreams.

If one 'sees' an entity dream, there are a number of spheres along the spine, usually four. One would say the spheres are behind the entity, just outside the body. This is so of entities that appear to have a spine with vertibrae.

The spheres are dreams.

These dreams can be shared by multiple entities. My use of the word 'entity' includes humans.

These shared dreams can also be interactive.

Dreams are something the body does, humans on the spiritual plains can't dream.

Entities of all sorts communicate this way.

The spiritual practice of astral traveling along with a 'silver cord' is something different.

My apologies for the intrusion.

edit on 8-7-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: spilling mastakjes

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

It is my supposition from what "He who shall not be named" had said. The discussion was about self-healing graphene and wiring (I assumed, BBT). "He who shall..." said you add "the fluid" and swirl it around a sheet of graphene to increase graphene's conductance properties--well, what does that sound like? That was on the Weird CA Sighting, p 20. Re-reading that post screams 2D materials--sandwiched graphene, like they just "figured out" in the last couple weeks! July 2014 - July 2016, two years, and you throw 10-20 years puts you back to the mid-90s. Hum...

But again, those are my suppositions from what somebody said on the net and my own reading up on supposed anti-gravity (also on the web). You loosen gravity's pull, then to move silently... just my connecting imaginary dots to try to explain to my poor brain how it could work (better than being clueless and run away yelling, "Aliens!").

I thought I had some notes to share so I do not have go hunting. Oh well. Off to the hunt. Found one!

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

It is my supposition from what "He who shall not be named" had said. The discussion was about self-healing graphene and wiring (I assumed, BBT). "He who shall..." said you add "the fluid" and swirl it around a sheet of graphene to increase graphene's conductance properties--well, what does that sound like? That was on the Weird CA Sighting, p 20. Re-reading that post screams 2D materials--sandwiched graphene, like they just "figured out" in the last couple weeks! July 2014 - July 2016, two years, and you throw 10-20 years puts you back to the mid-90s. Hum...

Not disagreeing but just wondering how you made a connection between Graphene and "swirling fluids" and a theoretical (not mentioned by Astr0) "Mach Shield" ?

ETA: Just reviewed your link above and can find no reference to "swirling" of fluids either....fluid is mentioned but nothing about it's motion.

edit on 9-7-2016 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

the "mach shield" is the plasma projected at the front of the vehicle that envelops the craft as its flying. it causes a void in the air in front the craft slips through. And the whol body can actually give off this plasma/field if needed due to its graphene construction.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

the "mach shield" is the plasma projected at the front of the vehicle that envelops the craft as its flying. it causes a void in the air in front the craft slips through. And the whol body can actually give off this plasma/field if needed due to its graphene construction.

Have you got 2 or 3 proposed ideas mixed up there?

Plasma and Graphene for Atmospheric boundary layer control: Slip Streams, Stabilizing, Stealth, EM/Optical defensive measures etc...yeah- read all the papers /wouldn't be surprised if at least some rudimentary aspects were investigated.

A theoretical "Mach Shield": Absolutely nothing to do with plasma (in the story I heard) and not eluded to by Astro hence my question to Teo.

edit on 9-7-2016 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

You have to read A---0's response as metaphoric. It is the "Dirac cups" part because he cannot come right out and say it.

You start with liquid helium since that quantum locks on matter. What the "fluid" is (the upgrade to superfluid helium is) is anybody's guess. It is stirred with lasers. In hover mode that creates the "lensing" effect.

Again, my own dumb conclusions!

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Re-read Weird CA sighting with A---0 only responses. It is quite enlightening really.

As a lurker as the post were originally posted I had a ton of questions. Most were asked but others not. The whole "walk light from the back to the nose" being a perfect example. Graphene can transpose (for lack of a better term) light to the 2D surface and slow it down to a walking pace. Then you just "unlock" it and let it on its way. (How... not certain but if you can bend light with a meta-material then letting it slide like rain off your BBT you should not be a biggie problem). That is what "He who shall..." said and looking to see if it even possible... it actually is using graphene.

So, Boeing (prolly using NASA's patents) created their ultra secret facility to make graphene wrapped airframes. A---0 said same. Probably what the Witchita sighting was (BASSPLYR finally answered your question! My own best guess). So they are letting it trickle down to conventional (???) craft.

Again, just being my English major self and using my tech (1st major) and drawing my (often a little off, and will admit so, always) own conclusions. Really good at reading lots of technical docs and dumbing it down so managers "get it"... that is my job. So, here, taking BBTs and trying to figure them out (and fusion, quantum computing, flow batteries,and women!).

Sorry haven't been around long enough for all to get my sense of humour or sarcasm! Or elusiveness on what or how I think. Kinda like A---0 on that so I can have personal freedom.

You can always (anyone) ask me direct questions. I have no ego or NDA signed. But I do love our air superiority so I will not always speculate (or reveal) some topics.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Its not so much a mach shield so much as it reduces drag in front to almost zero and voila no busting out a sonic boom right?

You could call it a mach shield in a rude sense.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Its not so much a mach shield so much as it reduces drag in front to almost zero and voila no busting out a sonic boom right?

You could call it a mach shield in a rude sense.

No, seriously you wouldn't.

Plasma Shielding is proposed to provide an atmospheric sliptreaming effect using fairly well understood elements from Fluid Dynamics and EM Boundary Layer Control.

Mach Shielding is isolation of an item from the information horizon that surrounds it.
I think they use the term "information" as this aptly covers all the various areas of physics that would need to be re-written IF such a thing existed.

If a craft had a "plasma shield" it might exhibit some of the characteristics discussed: Optical Stealth, EM Stealth, Atmospheric slipstreaming, none physical vertical stabilization etc so yes it would tick loads of boxes for BBT's.

If a craft has a mach shield ( and I can only repeat what seems to be peoples wild conjecture)- we are talking anti gravity (or inertial shielding) high percentage C locomotion, possible time travel etc so although both very useful to a BBT; the mach shield would be more "Star Trek" whilst the Plasma Shield is more "BSG".

As discussed, heard both variants but interested how Teo incorporated the "Mach Shield" into Astro's "Plasma shield" narrative.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hey teo. As for Wichita, got pretty good ideas as to what she is. Although I have no idea what her skin is made up of, its good conjecture in my opinion shes using double negative index refractive metamaterial at specific wavelengths relating to radar. That much is obvious from looking at her photos. Something interesting happens to EM phase velocities traveling faster than c in the dielectric metamaterial if its at frequencies outside the intended envelope of double negative index refraction its designed for.

Questions that keep me up at night (mostly cause im A. Dumb and should ponder other things like financial destitution and personal poverty, and B. I seriously need to get a life) for others to help me ponder and explore:

Speaking of plasma (not referring to the above) wouldnt it be interesting and full of uses if a plasma bloom could be excited via light in such a way to create an EM resonant chamber to put your b21 or Wichita or tr3whatever inside of?

Could you then create a tuned dielectric medium that changes the refraction or whatever of long wavelength radar thats old school but coming back into vogue these days to thwart stealthy aircraft intended to evade small wavelength radar bands? Could that be what the xharged front edge and charged exhaust of the b2 was really about besides the obvious other applications than some electrogravitic effect? So like, use metamaterial skin for small wavelengths and tuned plasma cavity for larger wavelengths ....full spectrum stealth to nearly all radar wavelengths used?

Same plasma sheath also duel purpose?

Like use it to act as a air spike for heavy duty drag reduction?

use it as a laminate sheath over the wings and fuselage surfaces for slipstreaming, altering lift and even stall angles? Would that increase altitude, penetration range and loiter times as well as speed and fuel usage?

Use SAME plasma sheath to also help "seed" their new "scramjet" which should be scaleable for use on many sized aircraft and not just useful for high speed?

Maybe use even more plasma pulsing out of phase with the turbulent air eddies found immediately after exhaust or inside the air intakes to add a little aural mitigation by smoothing things out?

Also, in my opinion it would be cool if using an elaborate rig and again light to make said EM resonant cavity replicate "Casimir like" effects at a macro scale but using a different process? That would be nifty to be able to do.

Also vacuum pressure gradients...we sure he was talking about air as the medium?

would a nicely controllably conductive graphene laced hull help make shaping the field and strength of dielectric plasma sheaths resonant interior chamber easier for creating said gradient? Or do we still gotta use a ton of coils or something?

Would it be critical to have something that can superconduct to achieve this "casimir like effect" like you know if you wanted to dip deeper below the otherwise normal noise threshold of the phase domain of said resonant frequency inside cavity? What would that possibly allow you to do?

Could the graphene laced hull also function like a jaynes cummings lattice and conduct light or some EM efficiently throughout hull/shell to help out with the whole process?

Could tuned dielectric resonant plasma sheath thingy also be dialed in to specific frequencies that are in accord harmonically with both the compton wavelength/debroglie frequency and the "mediums" fundamental frequency and get neato effects like spontaneous photon emission suppression and if so, what would that do to the metrics if played with? Would that change permitivity and permeability of somethings and would that get rid of a lot of problems that plague things that cant do 90 degree turns so well?

Getting back to metamaterials Voldamort said something about flexible graphene feathered skin. That makes sense especially if you consider folks probably wanting to use MAW or shape changing fuselages. Maybe thats critical to achieve something else we haven't heard much about? But also "feathers or scales" could be made maybe to various specs to do different metamaterial things like convert radar into other less compromising bands of EM, or electricity or turn heat into other things to thwart IR? Layer them different "scales or feathers" for desired effects like having a outer coat and a under coat to the skin to achieve a wide variety of things?

Oh one final thought. Dont they have gravimetric radars these days to that detect mass? Wouldnt all degrees of EM refraction be useless if such a thing existed..... .....or would it?.....and if such "radars systems" exist wouldnt a reduce mass be pretty useful like for other applications besides one upping skylarks and other agile birds with your newfound maneuverability? Like say if you wanted to loiter for long periods of time over heavily monitored airspace?

Finally would D.U.D.E ever consider befrending civilians such as bassplyr and help him get free wifi? At least when hes operating an aircraft in my neighborhood? my verizon data overage is killing me.
edit on 12-7-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Oh man, all that typing and not one star formy efforts. Bass sad now, thinks nobody reads his posts.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

OH i get what you mena now. Well "A" gave me the impression the BBts could do all of the above due to its powersource. Its not anti gravity so much as its nullifying its hold on the materials inside its area of effect.

But outside of BBt they would be two seperate craft in the white world.(military openly used)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Correct not anti gravity. Gravity isnt what we think it is. Its a bi product not a fundamental force. Stop what causes it and the gravity isnt thwarted it just never forms. Mach sheild is a nice term but its misleading in my opinion. Maybe on purpose. Youre not isolating yourself from the medium to reduce inertial mass you are making your self transprent to the medium by supression of spontaneous photon emission which alters the value for C and simultaneously elliminating or vastly reducing what causes inertial mass. Some gauge physics and qed explains most of it. Changing refraction indexs, zpf resonance, etc.

Use EM resonant plasma cavity attained by pumping plasma with "dark" soliton phase conjugate laser. From there you have two options change refraction to match. Ie your "mach sheild" or go the safer route and "dig a hole in the dirac sea" using quantum optical squeezing techniques to replicate casimir like effects within the plasma cavity on the macro scale.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

That is probably my confusion. I do not think a plasma shield and generator is needed. All I was trying to do was guess at "how does it appear to just float there?" I have re-rad all of "He who shall..."'s posting and besides, "spinning out" he does not specifically mention rotating "the fluid". Then after reading up on superfluid helium the past few days it hit me, I think I read about the idea of Mach shield in the Fark posting yuppa put on here! So in my attempt to make things work out I am the one who supposed that rotating superfluid helium around your craft would exhibit some srange effects. Namely, shimmery and floaty. I crossed the streams and created confusion in not being properly termed--sorry.

I am not sure that "plasma" is even necessary to "create a corridor" in front of one's BBT. And wouldn't "excited electrons" (or protons) be visible? I have read one posting on here where somebody saw a blue-purple glow out the nose of a stationary BBT. But that is it. Which is my reason for not bothering with thinking about a plasma shield.

I read that liquid helium already has mini-vortices already within the liquid that exhibit some quantum behaviors. I also tried looking for the refractive index of liquid helium and got "??" in a table as a response (Physics Hypertextbook). I guess in my rush to "get a satisfactory answer" I combined (synthesis) a couple ideas together. I like them and posted without much to back it up. I, like BASS, been living with this stuff so long... you know.

But the more I think about it the more possible it sounds. Anybody have any liquid helium and a method to swirl it around at 30,000 RPMs (or more)?

edit on 12-7-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: grammar nazi

edit on 12-7-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: hit 5 instead of 3

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Spinning liquid helioum at 30,000 rpm huh?welding a rod onto a generator at a nuclear power plant at full speed would do it if you attached a circular container filled with it.

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join