It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

seeing how th eatmosphere is basically gone i assume the weapon was a gravimetric weapon that destroyed the EM field. Sort of like th e one im pitching to DARPA from time to time except 1000 times worse.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
So I haven't participated in this thread in a long time, I just got done catching up from about page 72 to now. What a fascinating pieces of conversation this is! This story ruled my life it seems like for quite a while until I just stepped away from ATS all together and stopped thinking about all of it. There were so many things that I wanted to comment on throught the last 80 pages but wouldn't have done any good really except for 1 thing I want to add.

At some point in the last 80 you guys were discussing Hollywood writers being members here and taking stuff away for use. I just wanted to say I actually had a writer contact me at one point on here and asked if something I wrote was original content. I told them it was and they said they write for a few pretty famous comedians and asked if they could use the idea to write a joke on it. I told them yes they could, haven't seen or heard my idea in the media yet but doesn't mean I didn't just miss it, or they were liars, or all sorts of things. Either way I just wanted to provide some confirmation on that whole Idea.

I really hope Kev comes back again, while I used to think his participation in this thread was annoying and just trying to get us off track I started becoming really interested in his ideas.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

The Law of One is in my opinion one of the best reads to open one´s mind to the very core questions of existence, and i feel is just in time with the actual world situation and the discussion on this thread.

It seems that things are happening at a quickening pace and maybe hollywood movies will get short when we all get exposed to reality.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Head on over to Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness in The Grey Area. KPB has tons to say, or not, depends on how you read it! They are 143 pages in so you have a lot to catch up on. Oh, KPB has stepped back for the last few pages. We are all hoping he is working on his book!

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Hi, welcome, and I wanted to reiterate that this narrative might (MIGHT) be only part of a much larger story about this...er Earth situation.

I agree.

I agree with Jack (and KPB, etc.) that there are (almost) certainly other factors (other intelligence I mean) at work within the broad area of "UFOs."

This, I think, might just be the human part of the mosaic.

I agree. Like I said a few pages back, the guy never said there were no aliens, just that most abductions were milabs. People have taken that and run with it mentally to turn it into "he said there are no aliens". An alien encounter is not an abduction.

I think even IF this narrative is legitimate, then there are other factors that would still blow the average joe's mind concerning "alien" intelligence... though I'm still of the opinion that it isn't really "alien" like we think it... apples and oranges and all very, deeply weird in relation to day-to-day human stuff.

But as ever, my own take evolves day-to-day.

Perhaps, that some of what we consider to be alien races are other races of earthly origin? Hwsnbn did say of the other four pillars of humanity something like they "did not look anything at all like we expected". Either way, I never got this mutually exclusive point of view that what hwsnbn claimed must necessarily discount and exclude the whole alien encounter/abduction phenomenon.

Secret space program, though? Yes. It's happening. Mind control? Obviously happening at the vanilla, kinda day to day force fed to everyone via msm, social media, entertainment programming, and advertising in general. There is a good deal of evidence to support the notion of a deeper, secretive, and likely more sinister level of this stuff happening independent of this story. It's probably happening, whether this story is exactly true or not.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I heard something interesting on Joe Rogan's podcast that IMO adds a little credence to at least one of the things that astr0 said.

On JRE #781 with Kevin Rose, Kevin brought up some guys with a start up that made a dream journal app. They haven't released any of their findings yet, but apparently using data analysis they have come to the conclusion that a lot of people are having the same dreams on the same nights.

It's at around 1:16:00.

I just thought that was interesting and worth sharing.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Roxxo

Hey that IS interesting. I'm going to check it out and get back to you with my thoughts.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Not surprising.

The other day I walked by a lady I don't really know to well, but had a dream that included her the night before. So, about 7 hours prior in my dream I interacted with her.

I noticed she was a little more uneasy and uncomfortable, just slightly. Nothing odd or strange happened in the dream, but she's not someone I'm close to at all.

It made me wonder if she saw me in hers as well...

MystikMushroom: DREAM INVADER!

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

If we r describing dreams, then i want u to hear about mine.

i had it about a week ago approx.

in the dream, i was in my room looking out the window, and outside about 50-100 meters in the air there is the most beautiful BBT... so it notices than im watching it and flips to its side and starts rotating on the spot... and it had the most beautiful lights.... it was such a vivid dream (not lucid)... it was the only ufo dream ive ever had... apart from one other at childhood.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TransientMountain

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
...a "hidden shadow world" parallel to ours?

I'm not sure of your reasoning, and I'm just an anonymous person passing by, but I can tell you 100% you're on the right track.

Groups within our government are aware of other star civilizations, have traveled to a limited extent and interacted with them.

They are unsure how to break the news to the rest of us.. Yes, a shadow reality.
edit on 4/19/2016 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Here is strange "dream" for ya'll.

I was sleeping at ungodly o'clock in the morning. I was starting to wake up when I hear a voice: Thanks! As we begin the new waking cycle we return you to regularly scheduled dreams. This is (something) network. Good night! Then there was some music, like a radio station was put on. It was an instrumental that sounded vaguely familiar (like a 70's song or something). I listened to it for a while. Got up to use the can and went back to sleep with regular dreams.

It wasn't anything like "Romeo Kilo" but something like "Space something" network which made wonder WTH did I "dream"?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

You should ask her about it, if you can manage it without seeming kooky.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Interesting.. .thanks ... very much, actually. I'd love to see that study/data.

There have been a handful of random data, lately, that, when applied to this narrative, can be considered as possibly supportive... BUT we always look for patterns in data and make our own connections, and so it might just be us supporting our own "confirmation biases" from random stories.

Dreams have their own weirdness regardless of alleged super scientists co-opting them...

When a hundred people start describing the same dream lab and scientists, then we may have something!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
And this was just one of a slew of 'cloaked triangles' vids I glanced at on YouRube, and usually don't bother with them, or especially just re-posting more dubious noise (add more caveats as needed as I really didn't break sweat investigating it)... but despite the plea for money and book for sale, I'll link to the website as the guy at least put some work into them...

www.whatisinourskies.com...

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I have always felt the same about people calling a UFO sighting a "group hallucination" because I think that (points at "group hallucination") is WAAAAYYYY more of a strange occurrence then some point of light in the night sky!

How can a group of people all trip and see the same thing? It may be trippy to see a disc just appear in a thunder storm but a group all seeing the same thing and hallucinate it?? I don't buy it. I would believe in a version of project blue beam before I believe a group of people can make a group memory of the same thing at the same time with no visual input!

I wonder if the RK-ers get "shore leave" and what do they do? Drink beer and eat buffalo wings while watching a baseball game like me? After flying a Big Black Triangle I bet there is little interest in "regular" stuff.

edit on 24-5-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: grammar nazi

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Near the end of this vid is a pretty convincing experiment on group "hallucination" of a UFO sighting.

Kreskin , J. Allen Hynek, & UFOs!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

(The GUT, hi!) The Amazing Kreskin! Hynek? Oh what the heck. I'll add Art Bell and 9/11 to the story!

In 2002, Kreskin made a prediction that there would be a mass-UFO sighting over Las Vegas on June 6 between the hours of 9:45 PM and midnight that would be witnessed by thousands of people. He also stated that if there were no sighting, he would donate $50,000 to a charity. Hundreds of people camped out that evening yet no sighting occurred. On June 8, Kreskin appeared in the opening segment of the Coast to Coast AM radio show, hosted by Art Bell, to explain what had happened. Bell read Kreskin's press release over the air to the effect that: "the sighting prediction was a total fabrication in order to prove people's susceptibility to suggestion post 9/11". Kreskin claimed he was concerned that a terrorist, with the skills of a mentalist such as himself, could pull a similar stunt involving something much worse. He stated that the predicted sighting was only an "experiment". When asked about the $50,000 donation he previously promoted, Kreskin claimed there was indeed a sighting that night since he said glowing green orbs were supposedly spotted in the sky just before midnight and reported by witnesses after news camera crews had already left the scene. Because of this one reported sighting, Kreskin said his prediction came true anyway and therefore he did not have to pay the money he previously announced. This statement offended Art Bell, who opined that this was merely a publicity stunt on Kreskin's part, and officially banned Kreskin from his show.

Wikipedia entry - Kreskin

Art Bell offended? That is some feat there! There probably some kind of discombobulator tech around BBTs. I was just opining out loud that that (points at video) is something that needs investigation in and of itself as its own topic. Makes one wonder what "consciousness" is when by just speaking, in a soft voce, at a steady pace, the you that is you steps aside and then any memory can be planted.

Reminds me of the X-Files, Jose Chung's From Outer Space, when the army guy says, "I've seen people walk into a room and come out swearing they were on board a UFO". Ever notice that Alex Trebek in that episode (the good cop to JV's bad cop) "anchors" people? He touches their arm then says "You are feeling sleepy" and then they are told they met him! He is a cover memory!

So there is the expectation thing and there is the direct, individual one. I find both topics wonderfully strange.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Great vid, GUT. Always a pleasure to see you.

It is totally disconcerting how suggestible we really are... all of us, despite individual variations and training that can buff one up "against" it.

I wouldn't even throw out the possibility we were actually "made" that way... slave race, indeed.

Many of the keys to the phenomena we look at on this site can be connected, at least tangentially, to suggestibility... as you well know!

It does, indeed, sting the ego to know one's own sense of reality is susceptible to exterior suggestion.

And some of the more important questions become WHO (or what), is doing the suggesting?! And then why?

I wish someone would suggest a plausible (or better) answer!

ETA: and thinking of it, too many at least plausible answers have been provided... we need a culling, actually ; )

edit on 5/24/2016 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Here is my sighting.

Where: Anchorage, Alaska
When: March 10, 2015
Time: Approx. 10:20 PM
Weather conditions: Scattered thin, wispy clouds bust mostly clear. Moon was nearly full. Great visibility. Kind of cold.

First, the layout of Anchorage. Anchortown sits on a peninsula with mountains (the Chugachs) to the east and the Cook Inlet to the west. The downtown is laid out in a grid N-S, E-W, of streets. The road leading east out of town has Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson (JBER) to the north of it. This road runs adjacent to the small plane airfield called Merrill Field. At the east end of Merrill is a hospital with a helicopter pad. A few miles to the south and a bit west is another hospital with a heli pad. Directly west and several miles away lies Lake Hood where nearly all local float planes land. About one mile south lies the Anchorage airport with the international part on the west end. To say the airspace is congested is an understatement. JBER houses F16s, F22, and C130s land there all the time. Let me say this, to see nothing flying in the air is extremely rare! Last time I remember is 9/11. Even when Obama showed up there were still small planes leaving Merrill Field. Every other year we get either the Tunderbirds or Blue Angles (they skipped a rotation due to budget concerns) and they use the Park Strip and 15th Ave. to line up their passes over the office towers downtown before flying back to JBER and the crowds.

So, after a few beers (there is your out debunkers! If you are hallucinating after drinking you are moments away from death, just sayin’) and talking with the tourists, I am walking back to the domicile. I notice the moon and the clouds and think, “That looks pretty cool.” My path takes me through the fringe of this area called the Park Strip which is the original airfield in Anchorage.

So it is nice and dark where I am walking (no street lights) so I look up. Great view of the stars and the mountains! I notice a red light at the southern edge of the mountains. No biggie, just a commercial flight flying over—seen it a zillion times. This light drops from half of its height while not even covering a third of the range! What the… then it flashes white. It is still dropping in altitude. For a second it looks like the distinctive orange orbs (once you see one you will remember the color). When it reaches the north end of the range (the highway runs out of town that way) it turns west. It is north of where I am and has to be over JBER flying due west. I watch as it is north of downtown still heading west. That is when I notice three torus shaped lights that are a dull white-blue on the underside. It is in the shape of an isosceles triangle. Out over the inlet it turns south for a bit but does not encroach over the airport.

(Continued…)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This thing is at a decent altitude. My guess is about 4- to 5-times the height of the Chugach (tallest peak is about 3,500 feet). At this point it was still, from my standpoint (and I did not even think of moving!), still above the moon. But it was still descending. As it reached the range again, it turns north, hits the highway, and turns west again. It was doing race laps! And still descending a bit. On this pass I notice the back and see two red lights where the equal angles are. They are not top to bottom red but about two-thirds red with the top part being white. The red part blinks out to white (total white now) then blinks back to the original configuration. There is no noise what so ever. And it is starting its third lap now. This time by it goes directly over my head! Triangle shaped, no noise, and dropping bit by bit in altitude.

On this pass there is going to be an occultation with the moon so I am going to get a good look. Or so I thought. As it is starting to get between my line of sight and the moon it starts to shimmer. I can still see the torus shaped lights in a triangle formation on the bottom but what they are connected to shimmers then disappears! I can see the moon behind it. The white lights are still there so I am tracking it but what I had expected to see (some solid form) is now transparent. These laps are taking about 6 seconds from east to west and a couple more added in for the turns… less than 30 seconds easily.

Since I cannot see any form or hear any noise (it is now about 3- to 4- times the height of the mountains) I decide to book home. I did take some blurds with my ipod but there is not much to see (did get a good shot of the city lights!) besides points of light. It is still doing race laps so I take the ten or less minutes to walk home. When I get inside, I grab my phone and my binoculars while bolting back outside. Yup, still there doing laps. I call my buddy on the east side of town. He runs out and sees it too! He took a blurd with his iphone. His wife saw it too. On this pass I look at it through the binocs. I hang up and call my buddy on the west side and he sees it too. At that point my phone died.

So I am lurking in the shadows on the side of my apartment complex watching some invisible and silent triangle craft do laps around my hometown. Not much to report on the binocs either. Then the bottom lights wink out. There is now one single light in the center. It is white and un-blinking. It is passing over me when I hear the distinctive noise of a single engine plane (like a Cessna) but here is the kicker—there was no doppler effect as it moved away! It was one constant drone.

Was it a black triangle? Not like BASSPLYR’s flying Dorito thing. Maybe another model? I know that it was ours because it tried to act like a “normal” plane would. It tried to hide the fact it was silent by making me think it was making noise (direct broadcast?). If there are real EBEs out there I don’t think they would give a d@mn about trying to pretend to be just another plane. So that is why I think it is secret human tech with ground to orbit ability.

[End of what I will openly share on the boards]

Total time of sighting: 25 minutes or so. After the airplane noise stunt a small Cessna began circling the Inlet area wayyyy below where this was (12-15,000 is my guess). Nature also called as did getting cold.
edit on 6-7-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: grammar nazi

new topics

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join