It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Please provide a link to this reference.
I really could use it for my research.

And no, I can't put in good words.
I have yet to fully prove myself.
I don't know if I'll develop good
connections or not.

I can only hope.

Kev

www.bibliotecapleyades.net... - Livermore.

The UFO physicist guy (can't remember the name - he's in California) who was involved with the secret school stuff...he also had a run in with a robotic voice via telephone.

Incidentally I also have access to isolated rural property if you need to rerun Skinwalker. :p

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Thanks for the reference. I appreciate it.

"Re-run skinwalker" ?

You want me to summon LAM and rip a hole in the
space-time continuum, is that what you are
insinuating? And if so, that would be 'good'
in your eyes?

Kev

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

could you please stop using that many newlines in your posts? the web browser and/or ATS layout brakes the lines when it needs to, there's no point in doing it yourself.

especially
that
often.

it's seriously tiresome to read and i'm afraid i'm not the only one that after seeing a post trying hard to look different - either by capitalizing every word, or inserting newlines far more often than needed - just skips it and reads next one that looks normal instead.

and to get back on topic, great thread. i saw You-Know-Who's earlier posts (damn, lets just call him Voldemort, shall we?) in several threads about black projects/black triangles/unidentified flying stuff and i was honestly impressed and immediately got a vibe he's in the know. i somehow missed that thread though, and after reading it i have to say it makes sense. perhaps it's too outlandish for some - and i can clearly see why - but i believe him.

another thing i saw mentioned here, that i don't thing has an active thread currently (it had 5 years ago) is nasa spirit and FTL communication with it. i've missed that thread earlier as well, and after reading "John's" blog i think he was misjudged here, terribly. by the 2010, he was probably an old man already (he said one kid has already left home and that he's too old to create a family once again). his marriage fell appart, he ended up in kinda obvious depression and his blog is a sad testimony to how nasa's and jpl's secrets have ruined his life. the only reason i think he's still alive is that he mentioned a failsafe and since it hasn't been triggered - or we would know most likely about it - we can assume he still lives - or that he removed it. did they threaten his family? most likely. he made a mistake, mentioning few details that probably made figuring out his and Rich's identity trivial.

but if his story sounds honest (and kinda depressing at the same time) and nasa/jpl already has FTL communications, how far fetched Voldemort's story really is? in my opinion, not that much.

and about that mention of lockheed skunkworks folk, give me a break - probably a disinfo to discredit people like Voldemort, mixed with some - perhaps real - memos. 'i believe in' doesn't equal 'i know it is true'. also, they could diagnose and cure everything, but couldn't cure his cancer? i'll believe in RK's over that any time.
edit on 29-1-2015 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jenisiz

originally posted by: Another_Nut
a reply to: Jenisiz

Ya know if he started his other login in conjunction with his first..

And u say he's posted in this thread....

Well there are only two people who have posted in this thread that have join dates withing a month of his join date

And you are the closest ...

I'll just let that hang in the air

Eta sorry three

one date is 8 of July , yours , then the last

But u are running neck n neck

Lol. Maybe I was hungry and followed some bread crumbs

Jumping from point a to point b. Space is pretty empty. To calculate planets distance traveled in X time to ensure no collision trajectory requires less computing power then a ps2 game. We already have sent satellites blazing past all manner of objects with far less.

old post, i know, but here's my theory...

following hard 75/25 rule, having, just HAVING TO, put some horse crap inside the story to avoid ending up being dead, then coming back on different account to correct that horse crap, while giving a hint about oneself...

that, or entirely wrong assumption not taking into account microscopic debris that would have to be tracked down as well, that at FTL speeds would be a disaster.

of course, one could just wander off earth, but why do so if you can stay a little bit longer while it's safe.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Um. I will say this once more.

I couldn't talk until i was 5. I am AUTISTIC.
I failed English class in 1st grade because I am AUTISTIC.
My brain doesn't work the same as other people.
It doesn't do phoenetic processing like other people.
I had to memorize each bit-map of text for letters
and entire words to learn how to read.

It is PAINFUL for me to not have lots of white space.

I do have like a 160 IQ so I'm not a dummy, but I'm
a bit different. Count as disabled but works as a
principle Engineer and support a family.

There you go.

Goodbye.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Imagine a Big Black Triangle. lets say lighter than air inside a carbon shell.

the major drawback with all lta vehicles is their instability on a windy day - how stable would a big flat bottomed triangle be in the wind?

and creating a vacuum (even partially) around itself to reduce drag would surely leave it no longer lighter than the surrounding air - wouldn't it go down like the proverbial?

'tired eyes on the sunrise, waiting for the eastern glow' lz

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: aynock

That's the point of how he suggested it worked, falling through the vacuum bubble. You only create a vacuum in one plane relative to the craft and let air pressure on the opposite side push you into the vacuum. Basic air pressure/suction principles.

14 pounds per square inch will actually give you a lot of pressure over a large surface.
edit on 29-1-2015 by framedragged because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: framedragged

could be using a frame dragging effect too. Maybe that's the vacuum he's talking about? Maybe, it's not lighter than air it's missing something else?

Voldemort liked to talk in allegories or examples but not mention the actual thing. I think his MO was- If you catch on you catch on. If not, oh well.

Who knows in the end how these craft really work. but damn do they ever.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

That's the point of how he suggested it worked, falling through the vacuum bubble. You only create a vacuum in one plane relative to the craft and let air pressure on the opposite side push you into the vacuum. Basic air pressure/suction principles.

14 pounds per square inch will actually give you a lot of pressure over a large surface.

is this the propulsion method used to get the triangles into space?

With what we found hidden across our solar system were able to leap ahead of current thought and technology, developing for our teams the 'Big Black Triangles' to make surface to space access as simple as driving a car from one street to another.

edit on 29-1-2015 by aynock because: filled out

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This turned out to be quite an interesting thread. I have been on sabbatical from ATS for a while but I was one who talked to our friend through PM quite a bit, although I have never been told I am a FM or nor do I believe I am or anything like that. As far as the tale he told, I would lean towards it mostly being untrue with a few very real aspects. For the most part I am just going to have to say I don't know, and until anyone can prove positive or negative I will stick with I don't know.

However I think there is something to the dreaming, I just don't know exactly what it is. We had discussed this somewhat. I get the feeling sometimes that my dreams aren't mine, or that all humans are connected subconsciously and we are able to dream about things that others have or are experiencing. Maybe this is why some dreams seem so real but are so disconnected, as if we don't have any real basis for the experience but are interpreting what we think it is. I am almost certain there is more to it.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Assuming it was a viable system, it would only be atmospheric. So it could get you up to the waystation at the edge of the atmosphere, but after that you're gonna need an Orion craft™. Or something else.

a reply to: BASSPLYR

I believe that the frame dragging effect is in reference to something else, ah, entirely. Something more... expensive. Not my avatar lol. But you are quite right, no matter what is that they do, or how it is that they do it, I think it's pretty obvious that there are some impressive displays going on in our skies. Wish I could see one one day!

a reply to: sputniksteve

It's funny, the only dreams I've remembered lately have all been about UFO's and Triangles over my house. Sure, you can go the ol' Occam's route and say that I think about it too much and obviously I'd dream about them, but where's the fun in that?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ALiCCE
a reply to: yuppa

Something perhaps along these lines? Kickstarter of Interest

@aynoc and framedragged.

The above is how they are propulsed in outer atmosphere and space. im surprised baddogma didnt mention it.

THAT was why ASTRo said to ELECTRIFY the entire craft. They prolly use this.. It also explains GRAPHENE being used in it. highly conductive.
edit on 15000000pppm by yuppa because: oppsie

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

you're gonna need an Orion craft™

This might be a stupid question....but i cannot resist...

Why did you put a 'trademark' sign on Orion craft?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I believe it. Just trying to figure out what the three lights are on the bottom. But for all the stuff that seems to defy certain laws of physics. Maybe a frame dragging effect. The set up seems simple just ....expensive. Bleed the mitigated energy off in a controlled way via photons as the force carrier. I dunno maybe they don't put that on the triangle I saw. But it sure could scoot along.

total baseless conjecture here:

Put one of those on and then it's "lighter than air" Push it around with some ion thrusters that nasa has that gets virtual particles from the ether. Look ma no fuel. If it does need fuel. Just grab natural gasses in the atmosphere or any atmosphere and puff the ionized gasses into the ion thruster. Won't need much energy out put cause it's "Lighter than air" Power the whole thing with some of the work Los Alamos has been doing. Jump start the power plant with a battery and a glow in the dark hello kitty sticker as a photon source. The only missing part granted any of that makes any sense is how to they hide the photon shedding. I dunno maybe contain it in a shell within a shell or something. Shunt some of that light back into the powerplant. Blow the rest of it out through the three plasma thrusters on the bottom? Or convert the light using meta materials into something else useful?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I was actually reading through their webpages* and came across this little gem:

By converting James Maxwell's original bi-quaternion from the units of Weber/Meter to the units of Volts...

Me thinks not.

But apart from that destruction of the Electric Field as a vector quantity (that's the per meter part. It is, by definition, not a field without the 'per meter'), I think that the following URL demonstrates all that needs to demonstrated about Displacement Field Technologies: Own your own for the LOW LOW PRICE of $100,000!

*If they had actual results they would put them in a journal. Not a "Pay me money for the secrets of the universe" website.

a reply to: combatmaster

Just call it an homage lol.

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

I believe it. Just trying to figure out what the three lights are on the bottom.

Why ever they do that, it seems important since there's lots of reports of the 3 domes on the bottom of older craft too.

But for all the stuff that seems to defy certain laws of physics. Maybe a frame dragging effect. The set up seems simple just ....expensive. Bleed the mitigated energy off in a controlled way via photons as the force carrier. I dunno maybe they don't put that on the triangle I saw. But it sure could scoot along.

The whole thing with frame dragging is that it takes an obscene amount of mass-energy to do. The Earth's rotation only drags local inertial frames around at ~30 milli-arcsecond per year. I have a lot of faith in the ingenuity of humanity, but I don't know if we're actually up to those energies yet. There could be a way to with kinetic energy, but I just dunno.

total baseless conjecture here:

Put one of those on and then it's "lighter than air" Push it around with some ion thrusters that nasa has that gets virtual particles from the ether. Look ma no fuel.

Sounds dangerous

If it does need fuel. Just grab natural gasses in the atmosphere or any atmosphere and puff the ionized gasses into the ion thruster. Won't need much energy out put cause it's "Lighter than air" Power the whole thing with some of the work Los Alamos has been doing. Jump start the power plant with a battery and a glow in the dark hello kitty sticker as a photon source.

I would definitely love to see more of Dr. Kilmov's work. I suspect there is more than we get to see, but if he's actually found a way to generate excitons from thermal zero-point energy then wow. Maybe we can decrease entropy after all hah.

The only missing part granted any of that makes any sense is how to they hide the photon shedding.

Sounds hazardous to human health again.

Shunt some of that light back into the powerplant.

You should look up an old poster named Soulvisions if you haven't before. He talked a decent bit about closed cycle engines...

Or convert the light using meta materials into something else useful?

The future is now!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Assuming it was a viable system, it would only be atmospheric. So it could get you up to the waystation at the edge of the atmosphere, but after that you're gonna need an Orion craft™. Or something else.

i suspect a nuclear detonation in the upper atmosphere would be noticed, and on the basis of the story it would have to be a regular occurrence

...developing for our teams the 'Big Black Triangles' to make surface to space access as simple as driving a car from one street to another.

perhaps i'm wrong but i got the impression the suggestion was that the triangles went from atmosphere to space

yet as you say the propulsion system described wouldn't do that

edit on 29-1-2015 by aynock because: filled out

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Frame. using current psychics maybe,but i suspect the psychics we use is not what the Black triangles use as far as the propulsion side goes. Remember the BLACK world has way more advanced models of this "new" stuff coming out.

ANyway the tech is in a KICKSTARTER. I am sure its been tested,but just because you see donate automatically debunks it right? Alot of companies used to start out by selling themselves as stock options such as these guys are doing. Microsoft went around one time selling 5000 shares a pop to individuals to come in on th e ground floor at one time. 5000 shares for $ 2,500.

I could had been rich. WHat if this is the same situation? What if this tech youre dismissing is viable and becomes popular.

Anyway. I first suggested before this that ion engines would make great engines for a lighter than air vehicle. Way earlier in the thread Asrtro practically walked everyone through how they fly and get around.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Well, to be fair, it was Voldemort's proposal. I just said that it could work in any fluid environment. Frankly, I think there's a much more interesting elephant in the room related to their physics than their propulsion methods, but that's just me.

Webers are (Kilograms meter squared) per (second squared Amp). A Weber/meter is (Kilograms meter) per (second squared Amp).

Volts are (Kilograms meter squared) per (second cubed Amp).

If Displacement Field Technologies had any Scientific background they would not have published the mistake I'm pointing out right here. Nor would they have kept calling it a field.

It's not even a question of crazy physical laws which we aren't aware of in the white world. It's literally comparing apples and oranges.

I'm not saying there aren't crazy things in our skies. There are. But they don't have any crazy thrust plumes which definitely rules out a large ion burst.

And a small ion burst doesn't have the momentum to accelerate anything, not even a buoyant lighter than air vehicle.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
A flux pinning type effect would provide stability in the Earths atmosphere but I cant think of a way to introduce a none localised strong magnetic field with which to "pin" the imaginary craft ( clearly why I'm not on the project!).

You'd probably need to be a Rocket Scientist to work it out....

Some crazy "inventor" called Konstantin Ziolowkowski was giving serious thought to durable dirigibles 100 years ago....

A few of his other crazy projects seem to have paid off though .... Konstantin Tsiolkovsky

edit on 29-1-2015 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Is this about the question of where do they park them? I was thinking the same thing if it's naturally buoyant lol.

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join