It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: yuppa

Any ideas on to what it uses for propulsion? Cause I'm still guessing.

Well i imagine something like a ion engine? if you can reduce the air ressistence like astro says and the crafts has reduced mass as in lighter than air then a ion engine could very well work.something you cant see or hear powers it though.

@ kelly pretty bear. Your welcome. lol.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Just a quick observation about scale... again... as I see it, we're (always... as humans) parsing reality into sections... and it's never either/or.

One group is struggling with the reality of seeming high tech in our skies, while another chases energy beings and consciousness manipulation... heh, reality is big, thankfully, with room to learn, and nothing stands alone... reductionism has its uses, but it's a poor model for reality.

However our "normal" state brains work better with small slices of a really, really complex pie... one bite has yummy rhubarb, one has cherry, one gets a taste of Key Lime... but all miss aspects of the really weird composite pie.

Although I'd hope the pie, as a whole, is yummier than any of its component parts... gotta love the pie metaphor! It can make any ol' crap almost sound profound!

ETA and Kev, if ya like the one-size-fits-all plasma explanation so much, why don't ya marry it?!

edit on 1/28/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The ion engines I know of are weak, sickly lil' things... but heck, at lighter than air with no resistance in a vacuum, the crew could almost lean out the cockpit and blow to propel it... but then I am NOT an engineer!

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Something perhaps along these lines? Kickstarter of Interest

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I am. Im going to publish under my
real name, not my grandma's maiden
name of pretty bear.

I'm going to be "all in".

If it gets published and there is a high
chance that it will....

I'll ask ATS staff if I can start a new
account as my real name.

Unless I get cold feet of course.

Kev

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Consider it a shotgun wedding... everyone needs a good prod every now and then (ka-chunk... sound of a 12 gauge shell being fed).

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ALiCCE

Something perhaps along these lines? Kickstarter of Interest

DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINRAR!! THAT was why ASTRo said to ELCTRIFY the entire craft. They prolly use this.. It also explains GRAPHENE being used in it. highl y conductive.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Honestly I'd toyed with the idea of a book
for years. But then three things happened:

This "snippy mess" which has been a
cattle prod in my side.

My getting a preliminary bioplasma thesis
included in the forthcoming book of an
extremely well known author.

And the grand daddy of Ufology is
communicating with me about
my theory. (he may well think I'm
crazy) but he's a real gentleman.
(dont ask who...no hints will be given).

So yes....it's a shotgun wedding.

Kev

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

He did say it ran off of batteries too.

Question is do these Lifter pads light up or glow? Cause the one I saw definitely did. (referencing the three glowing lights on the bottom at each corner. )

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

The three red 'pads' on the one I saw
were barely glowing at all. Almost off.

Kev

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

As observers of the phenomena have noticed, something is making these things "go" without obvious thrusters... so it's safe to say the tech seems to exist.

And again, what a shame (IF the story is true) that we spin wheels and waste time/lifetimes going over scientific ground a small group has already covered... secrecy is such a shame... and really, it's the dogmatic, violent programming of some humans and what they could do with such tech that makes such secrecy arguably necessary.

But that reminds me that IF the story has "truth," the tech having to do with consciousness has the ability to render the need for secrecy moot... as in just reprogram the "bad, violent" minds... I mean as long as you've taken the morally reprehensible step of keeping such revelations secret, why not perform mass "mindwipes" or manipulations... or if that seems just too evil, then how about reading the minds of folks and dealing with those who plan aggressive action?

Morally dark territory, sure, but it seems to me to be better than leaving a whole segment of your family in the stone age under Ugh the Terrible's reign.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

That's my biggest problem with the narrative;
If easy mind alteration/wipe technology
existed then someone would use it
and the horrible scum who run things
would be drooling and playing with dolls.

There is no hand waving around this.

Kev

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
ETA and Kev, if ya like the one-size-fits-all plasma explanation so much, why don't ya marry it?!

Made me think of the OP from my previous post who finished their theory of Black Triangles being Graphene Shelled AeroStats with this comment :

originally posted by: sardion2000
*sigh* I give up. People obviously want to take this thread into their own direction, to push their own pet theories and beliefs.

Thanks a whole bunch guys..... This is the last time I try to get a hypothetical discussion going in this particular forum directory....

[edit on 6-4-2006 by sardion2000]

Precious but where any serious discussion of flying disks in aviation had to include little green men, BBT's inevitably have their own set of pet theories that people can choose to believe or disbelieve.

In terms of possible propulsion the description provided seems to describe an exotic form of Electrohydrodynamic coupling using a boundary layer effect to accelerate the atmosphere across the required aerodynamic surface at the required time.

This is a known and measurable effect but the big question is power requirements ( it might not be as much as one would suppose- specially on an Aerostat) or whether there is sufficiently mature technology to use Graphene/metamaterials to strip gasses of electrons for energy generation in the atmosphere itself (www.manchester.ac.uk...).

edit on 28-1-2015 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Yeah its a shame secrecy has to be preserved.

Also. Recentley they claimed that they can record dreams,and mind control people too. So it seems everything Astro alluded too is just starting to come into the light.

I asked about why dont they step in and free us all one time. SImple. we are all hostages and if they try to step in we will be killed off. So they do not move against TPTB. Amazing huh? all that power and tech and they still cant do anything. Its liek they are ascended from stargate.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

You cant be "free" because no hope is the message.
If the Rke'r could have got over the bitterness and delivered it with less "matter of fact" fiendish savour- it may have given the benevolent space traveler act a bit more credibility.

edit on 28-1-2015 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I guess IF the story is true ...er ITSIT... then before the split off, the Earth powers had all access so they must have their tech, too... and defenses against mind intrusion/manipulation... and wow, that's a sobering thought... having smart geeks out there with total access to one's head was bad enough... but if the snakes with visions of caste systems dancing through their poisoned skulls have the same tech... then that would explain a whole lot.. .about this unbelievable part of the narrative and the state of the world at large.

Looks like I picked a bad decade to give up paint huffing...

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Oh please. That answer is 100% pure nonsense
IMHO. 80% of the world's population will be
terminated no matter what any group does
or does not do.

There are very long and credible threads
on this subject.

Might as well take out the PTB if you have
the power. The PTB will be thinning the
herd of 'useless eaters' as we have been
known for no less than 40 years.

There would be nothing to lose to attempt
to preempt them.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Eventually if one stabs enough into the darkness, one will strike gold. Perhaps having everyone throw out any and all theories, somewhere in this incredibly long thread tiny specks of truth may be found. In removing the layers of secrecy behind this technology, perhaps it may force the hands of those that operate these craft to begin to slowly disclose the technologies behind them?

I would imagine many elements of these craft are scattered around the internet in dusty corners, ignored because they do not seem obvious. When knitted together...perhaps a more concrete and conclusive picture can be formed.

I would imagine that the scientists that developed this technology do not operate in the public eye, so their research may be hard to find. What we are possibly seeing today is new, independent researchers stumbling upon the same research that these government scientists have been working on for years.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear
You refering to the guidestones? Yeah sorry dont believe them at all. You consider the answer bunk i posted. WHat year does this supossedly happen? after 2030-5?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

You just quit! Damn I just started. Any paint brands you can recommend. I need a good default switch to hit when I get off work. The Malt Liquor isn't working anymore. Damn you Micky's, do they even put alcohol in you anymore?

new topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join