It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

In reply to the propulsion and remark "Surprised baddogma didn't bring it up..." well, don't be! I think I'm great, in general, but this is not really my thread... it's a collective, despite me littering it. And as far as physics and engineering, I get general concepts, but ... that area's not a strong point... and I miss things in this thread all the time, only to read it when the relevance has passed by.

And as far as dreams ...that just got mentioned... I'd agree that my own have changed recently, too, and I still awake more often than not with this "stuff" on my mind... but as mentioned ad nauseum, don't know if it's the chicken or egg as far as causality... could just have 'Voldemort's' narrative on the brain too much (good pseudonym, btw) ... but I don't think so... it's weird.

I have a fairly good, comprehensive knowledge of UFO events and theory... and I'll say, again, that this narrative makes more sense and answers more questions than any other I've heard or thought out, in a holistic way. It doesn't mean it's true, of course, or that there aren't huge holes and not enough information to really make a decision one way or another... but it just "clicks" down the mental checklist, if you get me, for much weirdness in today's world.

And of course that could mean some savant whipped it up from that same pool of info... but it could also mean it has some truth to it... and that positive is supported by the reports of verification... and... so far, no reports to the negative have stuck... still intrigued... and that's odd because I usually get bored fast.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

ANyway the tech is in a KICKSTARTER. I am sure its been tested,but just because you see donate automatically debunks it right? Alot of companies used to start out by selling themselves as stock options such as these guys are doing.

they are not selling stock - they are offering 'rewards' in exchange for donations

the pitch sounds like a con job to me - odd that there is no footage of a quadcopter using the drive

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: framedragged

Frankly, I think there's a much more interesting elephant in the room related to their physics than their propulsion methods, but that's just me.

go for it

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Good to "see" you Sput. To recap some of the meander... basically, we have a cogent argument for this being part of the usual high strangeness attached to UFOs in general... likely caused by plasma beings (or spirits) and I have to agree that the greater phenomena, in general, seems greater than any one govt group that popped up in '45.

But my argument is that it could be two different causes... one spirity-strange and one tech (and strange due to higher than expected scientific knowledge), but both making use of the UFO meme and possibly tied together due to the tech dealing with consciousness likely intertwining with those "spirit/plasma" thingies and higher intelligences in general.

For some reason that scene in Young Frankenstein where the monster grabs at the intangible wisps of violin music in the air comes to mind...

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: aynock

ANyway the tech is in a KICKSTARTER. I am sure its been tested,but just because you see donate automatically debunks it right? Alot of companies used to start out by selling themselves as stock options such as these guys are doing.

they are not selling stock - they are offering 'rewards' in exchange for donations

the pitch sounds like a con job to me - odd that there is no footage of a quadcopter using the drive

AH. i misread it. ah well then Ill stick with my theory that ion engines power the Tris then. But better ones than nasa has access to thats for sure.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Here is where i think they are at. IF you eliminate almost all friction of the air could you not if given enough power (say from the new fusion reactors in dev that we prolly had for years) produce signifigant thrust with a ion engine?

Or barring that a fusion engine itself.

Sure the stuf those guys are claiming is out there,but only so far as its output right? Also I imagine the craft isnt "always" lighter than air without some tech on inside it.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

It's nice to be back. I have to say I have taken the things that KPB and The Gut have been saying in this thread and others that have been linked and have really opened my eyes to some possibilities I never considered before and I look forward to reading more on those topics.

In regards to our friends story, I think it was you that said it in this thread; When I first read his story prior to the RK involvement it was the only "theory" I have ever heard that seemed to connect so many dots and seem so plausible. From the start I have had to remind myself that over almost 8 years of activity on this site I have been suckered too many times and put blind faith into too many stories to just jump on board. I don't know if that is a curse or not to become so jaded as to lose the child like wonder that many of us still have when we first arrive here and until we get burnt a couple times but I know it is the safest stance to take as to not be disappointed yet again. Without just discounting everything out of hand because there is a 99.9% chance that every grand tale I read here will be bunk, I am left with just admitting that I don't know and might not ever know. I am happy with that position, while it is straddling both sides of the rail, I feel it is a fair position to take because it's the most honest. I just really don't know, like many of us I want to believe it whole heartedly but know better.

More than anything this thread has answered questions I still had when I took my break, like why would he throw in the RK and Alice stuff and why would he say he is leaving off world if in fact he is still on earth as someone has alluded to him still being around here. I haven't quite figured out if that is just supposition or if it is in fact true but I don't think it really matters anyway because even if all the BBT stuff is real it makes the most sense that that stuff was thrown in to discredit himself or muddy the waters. In any case I think it is really cool that so many people that I regard as very knowledgable and intelligent and "in the know" are still discussing this in a rational matter regardless of their opinion. I think that alone speaks volumes to the possibility of at least some of this being true. If like KPB suggests, and only 5% of the tale is true that is still 5% more than than I knew before we started this journey. Even if I don't know which 5% it is deductive reasoning can narrow it down to a pretty reasonable guess.

I have to say I think all you guys that have given so much content to this thread are some of the finest people I have had the pleasure of conversing with on this site. Whether I share the same opinion or not I always take the time to read and consider what is said by you guys because I have a lot of respect for all of you. I wish I had the knowledge to be more helpful but I am perfectly happy to admit I don't and to sit back and listen instead of trying to pretend like I do. Sometimes I feel like I am the cousin that your mom makes you guys hang out with and you do it so you don't get beat when you get home. I want so much to be a part of the conversation but I am just telling you about how I can do 2 + 2 in my head while you guys are multiplying in yours.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Even in the vacuum of space rockets require a lot of thrust to move things around, and ion drives use the same kind of thrust principles. So to move anything with a lot of mass around requires a good bit of thrust, (mass of craft) times (change in speed of craft) = (mass of total mass of stuff leaving the craft)*(change in its speed).

So you can crank up your ion engine and really throw out some ions, but unless you have the same amount of them coming out as you do exhaust from a jet engine then the craft isn't going to accelerate much, even in a vacuum, unless it has significantly less mass than a similar sized jet. Deep space 1 is less than 1000 pounds, 400 kilograms, for instance, and it's just a bundle of instruments and a [20 year old] ion engine.

If you did have such a super light craft with a powerful engine you could definitely get some acceleration out of it, but it would be super vulnerable to atmospheric effects. A stiff breeze would knock you around. Unless you had vacuum corridors to go along with it

But this brings us to an impasse. These craft are well known, not just because of crazy reports of anomalous radar returns ala the Palladium thread. They're famous because people have seen the anomalous flight characteristics and reported on them.

But it doesn't matter how little mass your craft has, or what propels it, if there's still something squishy at the wheel. 90* degree turns at a few thousand miles per hour tends to leave a smear on the other side of the cockpit. This obviously isn't a problem with automation and UAV's, but even within our accelerated behind the scenes timeline I don't know about autonomous flights in the 40's, 50's. Perhaps the 60's. I'll certainly never know, but I don't think all of the sightings are of UAV's.

And I think that the discrepancy between smeared cockpits and the observed behavior of the craft is the elephant in the room that gets touched on now and then, but is largely ignored when brought up

edit: read your last line again.

edit on 29-1-2015 by framedragged because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I Imagine they have dampeners inside. ANd also. I f you reduce the drag and reduce th e gravitational effect on said craft woudnt you reduce the G forces?

The Roswell crash is what happens when your dampeners fail lol.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
So are we all in agreement that it doesn't use "anti-gravity"? Perhaps it works differently. Perhaps, just suppose it alters its mass relative to its size?
edit on 29-1-2015 by ALiCCE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ALiCCE

I am really confused by you and foreverman choosing these names. Are you projecting the idea that you are somehow connected with Voldemort or just that you are big fans of the narrative or what? Did you just come from the other site and thought you would get some street cred by choosing that name? Not trying to say you have done anything wrong or that you are connected with foreverman I am just curious.

*Edit* I am not even being critical of your name, I kind of typed it like a jerk but didn't mean to. I just figure it was a deliberate decision in both cases but I can't ask the other guy.
edit on 1/29/2015 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

G-forces don't have any bearing with gravity, they are just called that because it feels like gravity when you get pushed into your chair when you accelerate. But yes, if you reduce the mass of your craft then you have less g-force to deal with when you accelerate. Drag doesn't really come into, outside of getting knocked around by the breeze.

The Roswell crash is what happens when your dampeners fail lol.

I always had that same kind of idea hehe. Poor guy(s).

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Its not anti gravity but nullification of it effects on said vehicle.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Mass and Size are 2 discrete measurements so do you care to elaborate?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Sometimes a phenomenon is composed of multiple parts, and the net
effect is much more than the sum of the parts.

Davis - Valley 6 Layer Model

I myself think it likely that the 'craft' I saw, can only be properly
explained by a hybrid approach, not one simple 'either/or' analysis.

Kev

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

You made some very nice points. And no amount of star trek
hand waving can overcome your points.

Kev

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Thank you for that link... I have some reading to do now ...on top of other assignments others have given me lately... hmmm, am I that obviously ignorant? Don't answer that ... I've worked for years to disassemble my troublesome ego and that answer might make it vanish... and it still comes in handy on occasion... well, in mating rituals anyway.

Oh and this other thread had a neat lecture regarding quantum mechanics and the logic of it making either the many universe theory or zero universe theory true... no in between.

Link

edit on 1/30/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Welcome back.

I'm surprised that nobody has asked me which 5% is true.

I guess people just listen to me orate and for some
reason don't like asking me questions or my opinion.

That is fine. It's all the same to me.

But I myself always go with 'put up or shut up'
with any self-anointed experts.

I did have one IM with Snippy before he left
and that was all I needed to hear, for me
personally.

I would also recommend that you don't put
yourself down.. the difference between a
'scholar' and a 'follower' is simply that
a 'scholar' works hard to dig up and analyze
bread crumbs in the discipline. It doesn't
need that much intelligence.

1% inspiration and 99% perspiration is
what Thomas Alva Edison said..

And it's true.

Kev

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Dissembling of the ego is the ego's favorite spiritual game.

One you learn who you really are, the ego takes a crippling
wound; until then it's just the ego playing dead for the ego.

There is nothing wrong with ego by the way.. not a damn
thing. I far prefer arrogant people over humble ones.

In my opinion it isn't quantum mysticism or many worlds
mysticism that is linked to high strangeness. It's something
far more basic.

I like that you study my friend.. that means you actually
care about your passion.

Kev

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I would say that some folks 'Inner Tulpa' have been captured
by the narrative.. and lives in a quasi-real world where
this narrative is quasi-real in truth.

Humans are Tulpa creating machines; that is their primary
function. People make all these Tulpas.. each major facet
of their personality has one.. and sometimes these Tulpas
float around and get abducted so to speak.

If enough of these Tulpas get abducted and squashed
together into a mass, something that can affect reality
gets created..

This new life in trying to become 'real', 'real' invariably
goes looking for plasma near earthquake faults (they
emit plasma); and black military ops projects that
use plasma and any other source it can find; very
rarely it will 'reincarnate' or even 'take over a person'.

If you just 'suck in the part of you that believes in the
narrative', you can recover it. Just give it try.. you will
see I'm correct.

This same method is capable of freeing you from ANY
narrative, except the "prime" narrative that all humans
follow, whether they wish to or not.

I'm way beyond speaking mysteriously any longer.

Good luck.

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join