It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

ATS is like gravity, it will suck you back in, lol.

i guess my reasoning for the bunkerbuster example was demonstrating the circle of trauma

she was terrorized as a kid by US weapons
grew up and made thermobaric bunkerbusters that I have seen first hand the damage they cause, makes napalm look like a civilized death.
and the cycle will be repeated forever.

have fun in the real world

Ahh air cooker roasted terrorist.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I just found this thread.

Thought I’d pop in and give an unusual update.

Thou that shall not be named, logged in to his account a month and a half ago.

I remember checking it multiple times in the past 7 years. It always said last visit 2014.

Not anymore.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

guess they have wifi on Olympus

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

a reply to: KKLOCO

guess they have wifi on Olympus

Prolly just checking his e mails while in orbit.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

or who ever it was couldnt resist the temptation to see who was sending them PM's and what they were

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
No.

We are working hard and fast to gather, recover, and heal as many as we can, and as fast as we can.

Never in all of our experience did we ever think that a neuronal targeting pathogen would be unleashed on mankind.

What has been done, can never, ever be recovered from. Those that sleep, are dying. As to them, so to ours.

POTUS has fallen. The west has fallen. And we learned of a nation preparing to build city ships across Earth's skies and duplicate our efforts.

There is little time, and there are fewer every passing day who can sleep on the calculations.

What has been taken from you is an incalculable loss, truly beyond the scope of most people's understanding. We expected a Space Fleet and a meeting of minds. We found a global genocide in progress.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Astr0

If you are back posting then the sh*t must of really hit the fan?

I would say welcome again, but I do not think this is going to be a good come back?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hey Astr0

ATS may well have a melt down at sight of you coming floating out of the hangar. Twice

Interesting times for sure
edit on 2092021 by Poon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

i have alot of questions for you

would you mind me PM'ing you

ETA

awaiting a pm response

edit on 20-9-2021 by penroc3 because: source

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

i have alot of questions for you

would you mind me PM'ing you

ETA

awaiting a pm response

Well FRAK! prolly explains why my body is breaking down. smh

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

That doesn’t sound right!!

Doom us (humans) all to death because what??? They can’t win with the most toys???

That is beyond messed up!

At least tell us that it is not that deep and widespread!

Any guess on a timeline??
edit on 20-9-2021 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Dumb autocorrect

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Hmm..

What are yall doing to build distributed and decentralized systems?

Quite curious over here..

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

if your reading this can you please come get me.

lol I'm fit and in the prime of my life and above average intelligence and can take a secret to the grave

before you left last time you told people times and places to be, I have a nice set of GenIII+ NOG's and a nice Sony low light color night vision camera.

make me a believe and I will preach your gospel like John and Jesus

and seeing as you are RAF or some subsect of it or maybe even MI6 you can look me up, I have held all sorts of clearances and do so now. im a good secret keeper

this world is about to erupt into WWIII and I want off and away from the crazies

edit on 20-9-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

(I X Nay, on the Hombre!! We will get answers either way…. Maybe not the one we wanted…)

* Smiles! Waves *

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

never let a situation go to waste as PNAC said one time.

I think we all in this thread deserve an answer to allot of the unanswered questions as well as the morally ambiguous political stance on leaving the rest of us here to suffer.

I want amnesty as a refugee of the planet earth

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Consider this for a moment.

Eventually technology gets into the hands of the many rather than kept hidden by the keepers of the few.

There are many ways to recover missing puzzle pieces and the quantum vacuum doesn't keep any secrets.

So I say in time all things are inevitable and probable at one time or another.

Also consider higher dimensions of creation aren't locked out of the equation and we may just be sputtering around the simulation of the simulation of the simulation.

Fear nothing but ones own ignorance

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

time is an illusion

all moments are happening at the same time and we are just so low on the so called totem pole we don't realize it

we are all being born and dying at the same time, if you could go to the 4dimension a human would look like a multi branches undulating snake, imagine if you could just pop into that timeline at will where ever you wanted.

he is a super good movie about time and paradoxes, trust me its worth a watch

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I am just not sure on direct questions anymore.

You spend enough time pondering the ineffable, eventually, the ineffable looks back (so to speak!)

There are good people that should not be left behind (like most of us here) but it happens. And maybe, we don’t.

But these things are huge!! And many can leave. But to what end if they cut the legs out from everyone???

Happy thoughts! We have some time…
edit on 20-9-2021 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Clarity

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

a reply to: FormOfTheLord

time is an illusion

all moments are happening at the same time and we are just so low on the so called totem pole we don't realize it

we are all being born and dying at the same time, if you could go to the 4dimension a human would look like a multi branches undulating snake, imagine if you could just pop into that timeline at will where ever you wanted.

he is a super good movie about time and paradoxes, trust me its worth a watch

Consider for a moment the possibility that we function across various multiverses up and down the chain of dimensions throuht space and time.

I think the question "What if?" May have a lot to do with the various manifestations of the simulation.

Also considering quantum computing evolutionary trends may result in a lot of answers which could probably be optimized over time.

There aren't any taboos in an infinite technological race, and to those who limit themselves risk becoming simulated into something lesser than the original evolutionary plan one may have had for oneself. Oh well to the victor goes the spoils of space time.

How many times have they blown it all to hell, how many times do we need to do this over and over. Are we learning and becoming better? Does the simulation corrupt?

Can anyone feel the Dejavu?

The odds are stacking against us in favor of unity.
When all are one who are we?
This evolution seems inevitable yet history tells a different story.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Id like to drop this like a rock as well pen my boy.As long as some of humanity survives its fine. Maybe the BAC leaving is not so much abandoning humans,but ensuring the survival of the species. I would sure like to get a ride and pick up my friend kris as we leave the solar system. If possible that is. Astro has specific rules he has to follow i am sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join