It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A number of American conservatives hate the world

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
Hey... you're one of those guys that always has to have the last word aren't you? We may have a problem here...

I guess you fell for the propoganda that the dems are a party for the people....

Why must you constantly deny the original intent of this thread? Is it because you are afraid of the thruth? The truth being liberals love this country? Liberals are patriots. Conservatives are nationalist. Plain and simple. Try and deny that.

hehe, I didnt think so.

[edit on 12/16/04 by Kidfinger]

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
First of all, to both of you, the name is john sobecky.

Secondly, Kidfinger, you mentioned last night that you were off to school. Try to see if you can squeeze a reading comprehension course in; it might do you some good.

Originally posted by Kidfinger
HAHAHAHAHAH Thats rich! I countered everything she had to offer
Easy to do when you present opinion and not evidence. She obvouisly DID NOT know what she was talking about as she insinuated that there was only one plan under the Liberals that allowed for a fix of SS. There are 7 or 8 at last count. So I think that was settled and is why there was no rebuttle.

If you go back and read it, then read it again, then try to comprehend what I wrote, you will see that the insinuation existed only in your mind, hiding behind that hatred of conservatives. I never insinuated such a thing; it as what you wanted to hear.

Next, the reason that there was no rebuttle (sp), was that, as I said

You bore me.

To the author of the post: Yes, it is true. A number of American conservatives hate the world. So do a number of American liberals. So do a number of Canadian liberals with American girlfriends.
What is your point?

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The Republican Party is now more for the middle and lower class then the Democrats (actually they always have been, people are just now starting to see what the democrats truley are.)... The Libs are the intillectual elitists

Yawn..

Lost Sailor.. This is essential reason why those so-called intellectual elitists puzzle over and so pity you and those who share your views. That is the biggest fallacy around - that the Republican party is for the little guy. Although, I've always been a Republican (and still am), I've come to some stark realizations in recent years regarding the benefit of that. And that has to do with a lot of factors, from the economy (state, local and Federal) to the massive erosion of civil liberties post-9-11.

Be assured, today's Republican party is no friend of the average working Joe. That's a fact.

Btw, you might want to come up with solid arguments defending your positions rather than crying about Liberals hating America. That is such a weak line, it's laughable. Being a Liberal (disagreeing with your point of view)or being a Conservative doesn't have anything to do with hating America.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hey ECK... Are you going to answer my questions in this thread or should I just mark that down as a win for me?

politics.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 16-12-2004 by LostSailor]

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
First of all, I'm not competing with you. Grow up.

It matters not what I say. You always accuse me of not answering you. It's getting a bit old.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
First of all, to both of you, the name is john sobecky.

My bad, sorry about that.

Secondly, Kidfinger, you mentioned last night that you were off to school. Try to see if you can squeeze a reading comprehension course in; it might do you some good.

Resulting to personal attackes are we? Typical conservative.

By the way, why are you bashing a member of the National Honor Society for thier choice in education? If I wanted to be a writer, I would take interprative writing. As it stands, my classes involve Digital Electronics, Physics, Microprocessors, and pretty much any other electronic intensive course you could think of. I maintain a 3.78 GPA that I am VERY proud of, so please, keep the remarks about my education to yourself.

If you go back and read it, then read it again, then try to comprehend what I wrote, you will see that the insinuation existed only in your mind, hiding behind that hatred of conservatives. I never insinuated such a thing; it as what you wanted to hear.

Ok, just to ammuse you, lets do that.

Well, I guess we could go with the liberal alternative, that is, raising the retirement age to 80...

That is just one of the many alternatives. Please do some research before you make baseless claims.

It is not a baseless claim. Raising the retirement age is a stated patch. That is a fact. Don't get your jaw all tightened because I point out a fact.

HMMMM....... sounds like it to me. But Im sure you will just say Im being delusional, even though I have presented what you said word for word.
By the way, nice personal attack at the end of that. very classy for a conservative.

Next, the reason that there was no rebuttle (sp), was that, as I said

You bore me.

The feeling is mutual. Although I would say that you must not be to bored with me as you keep replying with assinine opinions and no facts

To the author of the post: Yes, it is true. A number of American conservatives hate the world. So do a number of American liberals. So do a number of Canadian liberals with American girlfriends.
What is your point?

What kind of crap is this? Liberals DO NOT HATE AMERICA!!!!!!!!! We are the tru patriots. We do not agree with the current administrations policies, or moral standings. Ill spell this out for you since you obvously dont know the difference between a patriot and a nationalist.

Patriot: A person who loves and supports thier country, not necessaraly the standing government. Liberal.

Nationalist: A person who loves and blindly supports thier government no matter what that government does to its people, or the rest of the world. Conservative.

See the difference? Probably not. As for the Canadians, I have not met one yet that doesnt like Americans. Most just dont like Bush, and I cant say that I blame them very much. Bush is a schmuck.

Now, for all the conservatives that think thier party is for the people, let me ask you a question. Why is it that it is the conservatives, and NOT the Liberals, that are voting to take away every constitutional right of the American citizen? Ouch...........

Edited to add this:
Isnt it funny how the conservatives refuse to admit that there just might be another party that loves America as much, or MORE than them? I mean, in 5 pages of this thread, jsobecky is the only person to address this issue from the conservative stand point. I may not agree with what HE
said, but I give him props for pointing out what this threads original intent is for. Thank you jsobecky for being a conservative that at least can read and respond to the original thoughts of Otts.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Ok everyone lets stick to the thread topic and refrain from personal attacks.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

from Kidfinger
By the way, why are you bashing a member of the National Honor Society for thier choice in education? If I wanted to be a writer, I would take interprative writing. As it stands, my classes involve Digital Electronics, Physics, Microprocessors, and pretty much any other electronic intensive course you could think of. I maintain a 3.78 GPA that I am VERY proud of, so please, keep the remarks about my education to yourself.

Now I know you're lying, since those subjects require a logical, reasonable approach to thinking, and you talk like a liberal.

Seriously, though, I would never bash anybody's education. Good luck to you. Those topics are some of the very same ones I studied.

I only responded because you said you proved me wrong, that's why there was no rebuttal. Had to set you straight.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I only responded because you said you proved me wrong

I did

By the way, KingLizard, when did your lizard get so damn big? What are you feeding it? Steak?

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   

By the way, KingLizard, when did your lizard get so damn big? What are you feeding it? Steak?

Last week he had a few Troll Chops flamb� in a Hazelnut Crust with Rosemary Cream. Tends to add the weight. lol

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Oh, I understand communism. I�ve read enough into it to understand why I would never want to live under a communist government.

may i ask what it is you have read on communism?

Capitalism rewards its hard working determined citizens

not always IMO, but i see what you're trying to say

We have a threat in our country plotting against Americas Capitalists as I write this thread. A Union, that has admitted to its founders as being communists, and calls itself civil. If you can figure out what I�m talking about take a long look at what they are trying to do to this country. Russia lost the cold war but they�re still fighting us now from within our own borders. It�s obvious if you look at it closely.

when you say threat, do you mean the russian mafia?

seriously though, do you have any evidence on this? i know you say its obvious but what you say is a pretty scathing claim

oh, and what made you mention communism in the first place? i hope you weren't saying liberals are communists

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
All liberals are Patriots and all Conservatives are nationalists... Thats a big and bold statement. The ACLU members are patriots? Seems to me that they're commies taking our legal system for a nice ride... down.

I don't agree with everything Bush does... I've debunked him in numerous threads... I just don't hate him like most ATS members. I sure as hell gave him my vote over the alternative Kerry.

Keep calling Bush a schmuck... You've underestimated him twice now.

Hmmm... every constitutional right is being removed from the constitution by conservatives?(Thats a lot of rights) Maybe 9/11 played a small part in your feeling this way. I can garantee that if a lib was in the White House when 9/11 went down the same crap would be going on. Only we probably would have gotten attacked again while the lib president negotiated with the animals. Yes, I said animals.

Maybe liberals get labeled with hating Americca because they are so angry and bitter when they don't get their way. Maybe, because they exaggerate issues and make them sound worse then they really are.

Conservatives hating the world? I don't think so... I'm a conservative and I just hate malcontents and... sorry Otts... France.

Edited for Daystar: I was talking about the ACLU... Look into it.

[edit on 16-12-2004 by LostSailor]

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
i will do a little digging on ACLU like you suggested

don't forget to post and tell me what it is you've read on Communism

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Maybe liberals get labeled with hating Americca because they are so angry and bitter when they don't get their way. Maybe, because they exaggerate issues and make them sound worse then they really are.

You might want to go back and re-read the bulk of threads you've responded to. You come off as one of the most angry posters at ATS. I am not alone in that evaluation, either. No need to try and flame me. Just think about it.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Daystar, I know what you said in your U2U, but I just cant embrace this ignorance.

All liberals are Patriots and all Conservatives are nationalists... Thats a big and bold statement.

The truth is always a bold statement.

Keep calling Bush a schmuck..

Bush is a schmuck!

Hmmm... every constitutional right is being removed from the constitution by conservatives?(Thats a lot of rights) Maybe 9/11 played a small part in your feeling this way.

Think patriot act 2

I can garantee that if a lib was in the White House when 9/11 went down the same crap would be going on.

And herin lies the reason I believe conservatives are afraid of the Liberal truth. The fact is, if a Lib was president during 9-11, we would not have pulled ANY troops from Afghanistan untill OBL was caught. A Lib as a president wouldnt have tried to dupe the entire nation into believing that Saddam was funding and in league with Alpuka, just so there was an easy sentiment to gain for going to war.

Only we probably would have gotten attacked again while the lib president negotiated with the animals. Yes, I said animals.

Nope, the war on Al puka would be over by now, because they would have been eradicated before we pulled out of Afghanistan.

This is your opinion. My opinion is conservatives lable Liberals as America haters because they are afraid of the truth.

So you never answered my previous question. Are you part of Plan Daisy?

I will say this for you. You are persistent. Even when you have no facts to present, you still stand up for what you believe in. Thats a good quality, just make sure you are standing up for the thing that is not going to bite you in the rear.Also, Im glad you are finally addressing the original thought of this thread. I would much rather debate why Liberals are labled as Anti patriots by conservatives, than failled SS plans and an iffy investment plan that is probably lining the pockets of the investment companies instead of the investors.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Dude... I'm havin a party rightr noe... Drinkin an #.. lemme get back to ya late r daog....... Peace you accmooy bastard@@@@

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Dude... I'm havin a party rightr noe... Drinkin an #.. lemme get back to ya late r daog....... Peace you accmooy bastard@@@@

You better go sleep that one off man

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The "war on terrorism" is really a creation of Bush and his elitest lackeys.

Throughout the 20th century and into the 21st century the world elite has been giving us an "enemy" we all have to fear and support our corrupt politicans.

First it was nazism... then it was so called "communism" (in reality capitalist paranoia) that we were supposed to fear. Now it is Islamic "terrorists"

First we need to examine why there exists Islamic Fundementalism... it has little to do with Islam.. but more with private profit and power gain.

Sorry, but as Americans we are not "victims" of anything... we must blame ourselves for terrorist attacks. Over the years.... support of black ops operations against middle eastern countries.. support of one dictator for the purpose of overthrowing another. Everything that ticks someone off to the point where they will begin to launch attacks on the aggressors (aka Americans)

The US shouldn't complain when they get what they deserve.. for they have themselves supported "terrorist" regimes for government agenda. Sure.. other countries have done this.. they deserve whatever they get for it as well.

You want to end terorrism on America? You need to end your own terrorism that you label as "spreading democracy" and "God's way". For this is seen as terrorism by others.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedOctober90

You want to end terorrism on America? You need to end your own terrorism that you label as "spreading democracy" and "God's way". For this is seen as terrorism by others.

Yeah, in a perfect world, that would be nice. But the powers that be, Bush and co. will never allow it to happen. Bush is carrying on a religeous crusade because God told him to. There is a large divide here amoung the conservatives and the Liberals. The cons under the Bush rule are having a 21st century inquisition at the moment. it was made clear when Bush said to the world, "Your either with us or agianst us." The Libs are doing all they can to keep this from happenning, however, with all the money and power shifted to the neocons, it almost feels like a losing battle.

I would love nothing more than for America to somehow get Bush out of office tommorow, and put omeone in there who isnt making decesions with a prayer and a magic 8 ball.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hey KID, Lost Sailor NEVER ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION.. re: PLAN DAISY...

And he's the one always gettin' so grouchy, accusing ME of NOT answering his "questions."
Go figger!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join