It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reassertion of Whiteness in Canada:: Bill C24 Passes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The govt has had an interest in importing voters, and for years corps were importing cheap labour..it all came to a head not long ago with the foriegn worker program abuses culminating with the Royal Bank forcing the workers they just let go to train the new cheap import workers taking thier place, the public had enough and the snakes in govt had to make some appearance of doing something..wait till the next govt and see where it is.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustACoincidence

originally posted by: ArchPlayer

Immigrants from colonized countries of your ancestors tend to act like that.

Multiculturalism is not a failure if implemented on any other basis other than money or greed. I'm from the States and I do pretty good in Europe. Are you insinuating that I am unable to come to Canada and blend in well? Technically America is a vastly different culture especially urban America. Take Ferguson.

If people are living in little enclaves your beef should be with the government and not the citizens. They can't do anything your government doesn't cosign on.

White people did not fight hard and "created Canada". White people killed a lot of Aboriginals, Britain had a war with another colonizing country and well fought to a draw or sorts. Hence how there is British Columbia and French Quebec. Last time I checked, white people tried to ethnically cleanse the Aboriginals that were already there for hundreds of years to take their land. So why all of a sudden should they not experience the same fate their ancestors subjected the Aboriginals to? Sins of the ancestors, same greed, same opportunistic nature, same throw your people under the bus for a buck mentality that has made the North American Conquest so fcking great!

Just by saying "white people" is saying you want an All White Canada with tokens to amuse you. That sounds like apartheid. See the Dutch treatment of the Bantu/Zulus. See how well that ended for them. You are against immigration, you just said it.

Yep stuck living in the 16 and 1700’s. Using the past to justify your racial hatred and desire for ethnic cleansing.

The Natives were wiped out by diseases. What country at that time wouldn’t colonise all that empty space?

You seem to forget how Canada earned it’s independence. And yes white people created Canada. You should accept that fact.

I guess our ancestors did a poor job ethically cleansing the Natives as there are still survivors from all the wars and plagues. They deserve respect no doubt. .

Why shouldn’t white Canadians in 2014 experience ethnic cleansing? Really?

I never said any of those things. I don’t hate immigrants. I’m against mass immigration. I think white people should remain the vast majority in Canada. Is there a country in the world that doesn't have a single immigrant?

Stop with the bitterness.

Stop with the Manifest Destiny.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchPlayer
White people wonder why they get so much heat, it's like so many of them don't even realize the stupid coming out of their mouth(fingers I guess in a forum).

Sorry bro, gonna have to exit the thread, too many ignorant people spouting off in it. Good luck dealing with them.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I understand your reservations but I cant say one way or another about coming here..I do not trust the govt in general to do the right thing, a woman was deported last week..probably to her death.. she should not have been. What is going on is a reaction..maybee in some case an overreaction.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccseagull

Archplayer - you have no idea how most of us Canadians feel that we are in a losing battle to make this country the best it can be and to keep control of the country that we have in terms of keeping it safe, making sure everyone is looked after. Harper is handing our country over to other countries to take our resources and destroy the land and set us up to be sued. That's politics for you.

I don't mean to be aggressive and I am sorry if I come away feeling cold towards your feelings, that's not my intent.

Hey if this is a dream of yours then no dream is ever worth giving up no matter how hard the fight. I say go for it. Sometimes we have to do the best we can for ourselves within the world we live in, i.e.: I do sign the petitions and vote for the best prime minister I can with what information I have access to. Harper is great at trying to push through bills without the common people knowing.

We just have to strive for the best.

I wish you all the best too!

I don't know how all Canadians feel. But what I sense here for the isolated minority is a bit of indoctrinated racism (not saying every Canadian is racist). I have always loved Canadians passion for loving their country, which is something of a concept I never understood in America, considering my birth nationality is my race on my birth certificate. I also thought the people up there would resist Canada becoming a "mini America" and adopting all of the worst traits imaginable that makes people like me run as far away from the place as you can get. I ran all the way across the ocean. However, since John Ashcroft came up there in 2003-2004 and scolded you for decriminalizing marijuana (and the opening of the seed shop in Toronto) I've noticed Canada looking less and less like its own country and more of the 51st state, no offense.

I can understand the ideal of "making the country safe" but international commerce makes that notion an impossible reality now. If anything it sets you up for an unrealistic idea of safety. See South Africa during the apartheid regime. Some of the same feelings you say Canadians are feeling are exactly what the white Afrikaners said and their "reeducation" has not been a pretty one. Bad policy is bad policy, and Canada's government has made it a bit obvious they want their population to do as I say and not as I do. Harper is a lackey for Washington, so good luck with that.

I'm not trying to be aggressive towards you either, and am enjoying the conversation...I ran to Europe to escape the nightmare America has become. Keep in mind I grew up in a city that had more of its fair share of dead black bodies from the drug trade in the 1980s. Now all American cities are the same, they are all starting to resemble Detroit. Its just now shocking to you to see street signs in Asian. I've grown up and lived in cities where entire neighborhoods are in Spanish. Been like that since the early 1990s. No other race in America gets that type of Cart Blanche. Not even the Asians - their signs are bilingual. I see this is a shock for most of you that are now accustomed to a government allowing immigrants to take over, not just set up shop, but like I said, the beef should be with these washington puppets that have infiltrated you.

My dream has always been to live in different places and experience different cultures, languages, and people. Europe is harder on maintaining culture until money is concerned. From what I've seen you can be an immigrant African, or from Eastern Europe, be a murderer, a gypsy, or a rapist and as long as you are willing to work under the table the world is your oyster. Granted, the expectation of myself, as an "educated person" was different; I was actually discriminated against for being literate and having a working knowledge of the language prior to emigrating, which I will say was partially due to marriage (we've been together 10 years), but I'll take any exit out of America I can get. I'm getting older. I'm looking now 20 years down the road when I want to be more settled and not jet setting around the world.

Canada still has me on the fence. It seems like this is America 2.0 and gearing up for a intercivil war if things don't improve. Granted if I were a citizen I would fight for the people and the country, but I'm not convinced that the people are really going to know who to fight. Emigrating out of America was always my goal even before I met my spouse. I knew at 13 that I couldn't see a vision of the future, and as I finished my PHD I couldn't see a viable future 5, 10, or 20 years out of the country. I'm open. Whatever country wants me can have me. As long as it isn't America.

Im glad you vote; voting in America means nothing. It seems it means something up there still. Just remember, there are lots of educated minority born Americans like black folk that would be more than willing to make Canada home to escape the crazy shyt going on to the south of you but the Canadian government has to be more open to select from a higher crop of immigrants. To me that is the problem. Its easy to bring 3rd world people over, allow them to be extremists, and use it as a convienent excuse to "campaign" and pass legislature for proxy ideas versus some quiet, thankful, language literate people that just want to work, make a living, and have a peaceful nice life.

Yes...we just have to strive for the best. But the government doesn't want that.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Aborginals (as natives is racist in intent and has been associated with savage) WERE here first. And contrary to Eurocentristic thought, they kept the land up better and were able to live in a better harmony with nature before your ancestors brought "civilized nature" to them. No matter how you hash it, your ancestors led a violent revolt and abused the people that were there before them and conquered them. Britain has a bad habit of going around the world over the ages and destabilizing great civilizations. India, Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda, Jamaica comes to mind just off the bat.

Ok, so your feelings are hurt being treated like shyt by an immigrant invading a country that technically wasn't yours to being with (considering the circumstances of the conquering). I get that. It sucks when anybody is treated unjustly.

However, you are RESPONSIBLE for the actions of the police. You as a citizen allow their behavior to go uncontested and unprotested. I'm sure when the minorities were complaining of police profiling or brutality, or when all those Aboriginal girls were kidnapped and raped and/or killed by the cops or white Canadians you weren't jumping on the bullhorn shouting injustice there. Those things didn't directly affect you. Now your own white government has decided you're an expendable piece in their puzzle and thrown your white privilege to the wind by replacing you with more controllable 3rd world cultures to replace you, or as we call it in the US, the "new 'n-word's" and you pissed about it.

Karma is a bitch sometimes.

How PC and liberal of you.

I thought some of the Natives of North America were cutting down a ridiculous amount of trees for fire wood? I thought some tribes were skinning people alive? I do agree some tribes lived in harmony with nature and I have a ton of respect for them.

This new tactic of trying to guilt white Canadians and Americans by saying it wasn’t their land to begin with is just desperation. The Natives that survived the wars and plagues deserve respect. They're not children and the red man doesn't need the white man to pick themselves up.

I’m not responsible for their actions and I shouldn’t have racial hatred directed towards me because of a few bad apples in the police force. All police officers in other countries are just so swell and forgiving I bet. Here we go again with the white privilege.

There is that word again...natives. Face it, you're racist. You're no different than the white Afrikaaners of South Africa. This is why this is so painful for you. This isn't a guilt trip. Your ancestors DID main and massacre hoardes of Aboriginals to get their land. Face it, Britain has blood on its hands. How mighty white of you to say "those natives that survived the wars and plagues deserve respect". Really? I mean they only tried to defend their language, way of life, and land from your ancestors to begin with, who brought civilization and religious conversion under the guise of trickery and treachery. The red man never needed the white man, well except in the idea of leaving them alone.

White privilege knows no bounds, like ignorance I see.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
The govt has had an interest in importing voters, and for years corps were importing cheap labour..it all came to a head not long ago with the foriegn worker program abuses culminating with the Royal Bank forcing the workers they just let go to train the new cheap import workers taking thier place, the public had enough and the snakes in govt had to make some appearance of doing something..wait till the next govt and see where it is.

This has been commonplace in America since the 1970s. Immigrants, illegals or not, are a great way to destabilize a stable society, including but not limited to the local economy. Daley II did this in Chicago, with 3 million illegal Mexicans. See what Illinois did with the Dream Act and all those millions of illegals getting amnesty.
Seems like Canada is getting some tuteledge from America on how to do it homebrew style.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

There is that word again...natives. Face it, you're racist. You're no different than the white Afrikaaners of South Africa. This is why this is so painful for you. This isn't a guilt trip. Your ancestors DID main and massacre hoardes of Aboriginals to get their land. Face it, Britain has blood on its hands. How mighty white of you to say "those natives that survived the wars and plagues deserve respect". Really? I mean they only tried to defend their language, way of life, and land from your ancestors to begin with, who brought civilization and religious conversion under the guise of trickery and treachery. The red man never needed the white man, well except in the idea of leaving them alone.

White privilege knows no bounds, like ignorance I see.

The word Native is not racist. Saying I’m racist is desperation and a clear sign you’re losing the argument. A microbe massacred the Natives. Face it white people created Canada.

“How mighty white of you” is pure bitterness.

You are living in the past and using it to justify your racial hatred. It’s 2014.

Yes really they do deserve respect.

The red man most certainly does not need the white man to help them get back on their feet. They have plenty of opportunity to live well.

White privilege doesn’t exist. Just like Asian privilege in first world Asian countries doesn’t exist.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: JustACoincidence
Now you know how the natives felt

They're genetically over 85% Asian, and the long term study on their languages, such as Bella Coola that had a written language, shows diverse Asian influences including Japanese and Korean regions. So this is not cut and dried. Horrible things have occurred throughout history, and land has become shared.

What is different currently is a world wide agenda under the directive of Rockerfellers, Rothschilds, Marduk's group, annanuki's, to topple democracies, equality and progression. They hate the free middle class.

And its our own governments doing us in.

The Native Governments did not invite the Europeans in.

History is history. From today's perspective, we have a real problem with our governments committing treason.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I should say that there still are good hardworking immigrants who are making the effort..I do see it, but it feels like that is being vastly overshawdowed in the last..say 10 yrs

I am a european immigrant to Canada in the sixties, I lived in Vancouver
in the seventies and I loved it, I returned to BC a few years ago from living
in Europe and I find I am turning into a rascist, Chinese and east Indians have or
are taking over major portions of business and bureaucracy, East Indians have taken over the taxi and trucking industry by underbidding everyone and squeezing them out,then they even manage to make a profit by using immigrant slave labour whom they own for years because they help them come over here,( mostly illegally ) but they work for nothing and basically are bringing their slum culture over here, they are hated and despised in many parts of the world because that is their tactic everywhere,the only difference that elsewhere they sooner or later got kicked out (see Fiji or east Africa) they are cultural fascists and no government in their right mind would invite hordes of them to come and make their homes here, yet ours did..
I know that some of them are good people, but the fact is they are rascists,
they do not as a rule intermarry and they do business amongst themselves,
that applies to east Indians, Chinese and Koreans. As far as Natives are concerned our government has gone from one extreme to another and now native bands hold huge power, pay no taxes , get money and preferential treatment in more ways then you can imagine and they hold the province and country over a barrel because their territories are considered sovereign lands, the joke being that only a few profit from all this because among the bands there is no such thing as fairness, one family grabs everything and the rest get zilch.. I could rant on and on, white rule was far from perfect but even in Africa
the black people there often say they wish the ex colonials would return to help in stabilizing these countries that are falling apart due to incompetence, corruption and cronyism. Canadians are taught to be " nice " and consequently
no one here has the balls to make a stand, our multi cultural country is doomed
because the european values that once were the standard everyone here are being replaced by asian mentality and they are turning this place into a third world country with a huge lower class population and a rich and corrupt elite.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: survivalsurfer

I should say that there still are good hardworking immigrants who are making the effort..I do see it, but it feels like that is being vastly overshawdowed in the last..say 10 yrs

I am a european immigrant to Canada in the sixties, I lived in Vancouver
in the seventies and I loved it, I returned to BC a few years ago from living
in Europe and I find I am turning into a rascist, Chinese and east Indians have or
are taking over major portions of business and bureaucracy, East Indians have taken over the taxi and trucking industry by underbidding everyone and squeezing them out,then they even manage to make a profit by using immigrant slave labour whom they own for years because they help them come over here,( mostly illegally ) but they work for nothing and basically are bringing their slum culture over here, they are hated and despised in many parts of the world because that is their tactic everywhere,the only difference that elsewhere they sooner or later got kicked out (see Fiji or east Africa) they are cultural fascists and no government in their right mind would invite hordes of them to come and make their homes here, yet ours did..
I know that some of them are good people, but the fact is they are rascists,
they do not as a rule intermarry and they do business amongst themselves,
that applies to east Indians, Chinese and Koreans. As far as Natives are concerned our government has gone from one extreme to another and now native bands hold huge power, pay no taxes , get money and preferential treatment in more ways then you can imagine and they hold the province and country over a barrel because their territories are considered sovereign lands, the joke being that only a few profit from all this because among the bands there is no such thing as fairness, one family grabs everything and the rest get zilch.. I could rant on and on, white rule was far from perfect but even in Africa
the black people there often say they wish the ex colonials would return to help in stabilizing these countries that are falling apart due to incompetence, corruption and cronyism. Canadians are taught to be " nice " and consequently
no one here has the balls to make a stand, our multi cultural country is doomed
because the european values that once were the standard everyone here are being replaced by asian mentality and they are turning this place into a third world country with a huge lower class population and a rich and corrupt elite.

As an immigrant to Europe, I found the exact same thing in Italy with the Chinese, and the Muslims in France.
I applaud you for laying out the ineptness of your government on the practices they have engaged in over the last forty years. Yet no one has said why the government has done this. I call out following America's example = greed. I'm not surprised the immigrants don't marry outside of their race. They are trying to recolonize, so to speak and be the minority. That pure blood mentality has corrupted their brains.

The only thing I have a problem with what you said is about the Africans wanting the ex-colonialists to come back and save them. Had it not been for the colonialists in the first place tampering with their way of life via the slave trade and subsequent scramble for Africa, the destabilization wouldn't have occured to begin with. Africa was doing okay with a matriarchial culture. You can't expect people that went through a cultural genocide that included indoctrinating them into a foreign religion and language not to be their little clones a few generations down the road. It was the colonials who first engaged in corruption, cronyism, and incompetence. Take the Hutu/Tstusi conflict. They were already a fragile balance before the colonials went there, and destroying their balance by favoring the lighter tribe over the darker one proved to be cataclysmic down the road. Say what you will about Africa, but no tribe was doing a Rwanda Massacre before being taught that shyt by colonial governments over the last 150 years.

As far as the "asian mentality", well...China has always vowed revenge on the western mentality. After Britain dumped all that opium in the Yangzhee River back in the day, its been game on ever since. Remember this is the country that lived by Sun Tzu's warlike teachings, communistic or not, they still are following it line for line. It didn't help that America thought it could tame the beast and watch them by keeping them close as a trade partner and I will say "influenced" other countries to follow suit.

If the PTB want a new world order, then the forcing of the worst of the cultural populations into the more leinent ones is going as they planned. Or this could be like the Ottomans trying to take Europe. Either way, when you leave the back door for your enemy open he will come in with guests.

My issue is that Canada's policy is keeping out people like me who would be good neighbors. I have no designs to take over the country, live in a segregated community, and wreck the place up. I would be the productive person grateful the country rewards me in a way my original country doesn't by providing a nice safe home as I contribute to a stable society. But I cannot in due dilligence work there as a floater for 10 plus years with no residency guarantee, nor any time working there (which if I dig it would be long term permanent) counted toward at the very least residency and definitely nothing towards obtaining full citizenship. I'm sure these Asians and Indians are not going through all that (the legitimate ones).

It was a trip getting my citizenship in Europe, and while it took some time and government BS it wasn't THAT BAD.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: JustACoincidence
Now you know how the natives felt

They're genetically over 85% Asian, and the long term study on their languages, such as Bella Coola that had a written language, shows diverse Asian influences including Japanese and Korean regions. So this is not cut and dried. Horrible things have occurred throughout history, and land has become shared.

What is different currently is a world wide agenda under the directive of Rockerfellers, Rothschilds, Marduk's group, annanuki's, to topple democracies, equality and progression. They hate the free middle class.

And its our own governments doing us in.

The Native Governments did not invite the Europeans in.

History is history. From today's perspective, we have a real problem with our governments committing treason.

I agree. Here is my take on it.

You have to find the irony that now white Canadians (and other whites in other lands as well) are crying about being racially gentrified, and this time by their own after the conquering history of the European ancestors by force. From some of the arguments in this thread, it still sounds like the Afrikaaners in South Africa before apartheid ended. "This is our country we built every inch of it". "The coloreds need their own homelands". "If we let them in they will destroy our peace and safety". And what happens - this blind "safety net" you feel you have is destroyed and blame is assigned to the wrong entity. NOTHING happens in countries unless the GOVERNMENT ALLOWS IT. Those who did not agree with their country's policy didn't really do much to stop it. With the exception of Italy (who never successfully conquered anybody after the fall of the Roman Empire) there is a lot of karma to pay back from the European ancestors "ambitions" around the world. Its not different; the world wide agenda under the directive of Rockerfellers, Rothschilds, Marduk's group, annanuki's, to topple democracies, equality and progression under the premise of hating the free middle class is NO DIFFERENT than the aspirations of the monarchies of Europe getting together and putting the Magna Carta of 1215 into effect - stopping the people from bartering and trading their services without being taxed by the monarchies for the privilege. Same shyt, different day, new name.

People are pissed about bottom tier societies given the green light to have carte blanche and I get that. But the Indians have been doing that since they were colonized by Britain. Has anyone forgotten what triggered Idi Amin's all black Uganda policy? The whites nor the imported Indians that the Brits brought there would let their sons and daughters integrate. Afrikaaners definitely were anti integration and now they are being hunted by the black South Africans. Yes, change did come but the policy makers behind it are enjoying setting up chaotic situations to manipulate the good honest "white folks" into hating and discriminating against others while playing both sides. That is a concern - involuntary racism on BOTH sides.

What I'm concerned with is the default racism coming from some of the white Canadians on this thread. Okay, you're feeling a bit gentrified and genocided; coming from America this is nothing new and I can't really offer sympathy on that one. America has made this a normalcy for me (ain't saying its right it is what it is). Just because the Asians and Indians are given the tools to exploit your system shouldn't imply multiculturalism failed. Your government is giving privilege to bad behavior. There are PLENTY of able and educated Black Americans who would love to come up there and make a home, integrate and have children and the whole bit without living in a separatist society. Granted, coming from America it would be an adjustment period since most cities there are like that from jump. And hooray, they already know English. Your government however since 1923 has made it abundantly clear they don't want to be overrun with the nigras of America. So like America, they import their "new nigras" from slumlands to "control" and make the rest of your "liberals" bend to their will or be punished.

I'm not trying to take a job from a Canadian on purpose. I'm trying to integrate and contribute to the society and not be just a floater exploited for my skill set and then given the boot. That is my beef with your government, but then it somewhat could become a beef shifted to the people because the people are NOT holding the government accountable for the poor behavior they exercise in matters such as this. Canadians of old were far more active in government matters than they are now - now it seems that no one wants to jump into it unless it directly affects them. People have cited immigrants with licenses that are vehicular manslaughter cases waiting to happen, cheap labor imported by their own exploited throughthe market, the isolationists who would rather have their garage burn than get help from "the whites". I get that. It's BS. But who in your government is laying down the law and letting them know that if they don't leave their culture behind the current one they will be rounded up and sent home? Being from America, I have no sympathy at immigrants who are told to leave their language, religion, and culture behind. Unlike slavery, no one is telling them to forget it. America was built on that principle; If the slaves were forced to do it as a matter of policy, then everybody else should have to do it too, especially if they come there by choice. When in Rome do as the Romans do.

Granted, in America, they have allowed the Mexicans to take over on a large scale and take care of them to boot. Remember, everything in America now caters to them. Call a 800 number. Press one for Spanish Press 8 for English. Other races have been doing it on smaller scales, but in America the policy has always been to have a replacement for the blacks. In Canada it seems the goal is to have a white replacement. See, in America whites in power have never forgiven the blacks for wanting to be free nor the white folks that help them (since change for blacks only comes through whites anyway as a matter of silent policy). Now that same political mentality has been adopted by your government for the same reason - to eliminate white middle class, since you guys are the primary employment pool. Your employment rules are quite strict, especially given privilege to citizens first for job preference. This new immigration exploitation seems to be a way to break you guys on that. And its wrong.

Canadians can continue to have strife against the illegals who are a symptom of the illness or go after the government who are creating the disease. The last thing you want is a chaotic situation where the government decides to past hate crime laws against you for defending yourself against the cash cow they know are being shipped there. Let's face it, the government up there has got to be paid off on the hustle. No one is sneaking into Canada that easily straight from India unless the person getting them there has a hookup. I'm willing to bet they are not cutting through America since they are not the privileged precious Mexicans.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Time to bring out the "Jw started multiculturalism" video, quoted by a Jw. Applies to Canada and Canadians as well.

Some hypocrisy, I tell ya.

Not all Jws are evil. That is NOT what I'm saying. I've met some very big-hearted Jws, some of the nicest people. Just watch out for 'the Zionist elitists' though.... be wary.
edit on 28/9/2014 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Why is it that Indonesians have a country for Indonesians, Chinese and orientals have countries for the Chinese and for orientals, Arabs, Egyptians and Persians can have countries for Arabs, Egyptians and Persians, Blacks can have A Whole Continent just for Blacks..... but all white countries have to be invaded and diluted via multiculturalism? I ask you, why?

Esp. in the case of Canada. They did not have slaves over four hundred years ago that they are now 'paying for'..... OMG. Leave Canada alone.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarkJS
Why is it that Indonesians have a country for Indonesians, Chinese and orientals have countries for the Chinese and for orientals, Arabs, Egyptians and Persians can have countries for Arabs, Egyptians and Persians, Blacks can have A Whole Continent just for Blacks..... but all white countries have to be invaded and diluted via multiculturalism? I ask you, why?

Canada has never been white country. It has been country filled many colors from day one. Immigrants came here and helped your It is Native country and the white came and destroyed it for profit.

People always say...if the whites didn't come along, we would be worse off.

I think that today's modern society and technology does not make life better.

I will say it again..this is not nor will it ever be a white country.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996
Give it back to the Natives, you say? Well which Native tribe(s) should get which part?

Don't play the Native card with me. You want to say whites are hypocritical. Using your logic, so are Natives. I don't know all the grisly details, but I'm sure that there were many Indian tribes warring with each other- wiping out a tribe or two here and there savagely. The Natives, as you put it, are not as innocent as you want to make them look. Because of this, they are not any kind of rightful owners of the land that they conquered- perhaps but a few years before the white man came and conquered -them-.

Your point is invalidated. So just don't go there.

For all intents and purposes- Canada is a white-mans's country and has been for several hundred years- Like it or not. Indians are on reservations or whatever those lands are called these days.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarkJS
a reply to: Onslaught2996
Give it back to the Natives, you say? Well which Native tribe(s) should get which part?

Don't play the Native card with me. You want to say whites are hypocritical. Using your logic, so are Natives. I don't know all the grisly details, but I'm sure that there were many Indian tribes warring with each other- wiping out a tribe or two here and there savagely. The Natives, as you put it, are not as innocent as you want to make them look. Because of this, they are not any kind of rightful owners of the land that they conquered- perhaps but a few years before the white man came and conquered -them-.

Your point is invalidated. So just don't go there.

For all intents and purposes- Canada is a white-mans's country and has been for several hundred years- Like it or not. Indians are on reservations or whatever those lands are called these days.

Umm point out where I said we did not have our own wars or that you should give it back? I don't understand people like you...you lie or pull words out of your butt to make your point seem valid. I also think giving it back would be useless...since most of it has been destroyed.

Also it has never been a white man country...like i said before..this country was built on the backs of hard working immigrants. Blacks, Chinese, whites..etc.

Canada has not and never will be a white country...you can keep saying it is all you want. I also do not hate white people..most are actually good people..it is the ignorant ones like you that make them look bad.

The ol' saying "what goes around comes around" comes into play here. You believe your way of life is in jeopardy due to immigration...sucks doesn't it.

edit on 29-9-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
No I'm not feeling threatened. They woke up and are tightening the belt a bit in Canada. With the belt getting tighter, some may fall out because of a metaphoric shrinking of space. But Canada will look leaner, more fit, and overall better for it. It's a good thing.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

Also it has never been a white man country...like i said before..this country was built on the backs of hard working immigrants. Blacks, Chinese, whites..etc.

Canada has not and never will be a white country...you can keep saying it is all you want. I also do not hate white people..most are actually good people..it is the ignorant ones like you that make them look bad.

The ol' saying "what goes around comes around" comes into play here. You believe your way of life is in jeopardy due to immigration...sucks doesn't it.

look at the numbers the vast majority is white and has been since the beginning. Canada was created by white people, read up on history if you don't believe me. Recent mass immigration is causing a shift like it is in other countries. It's easy for you to say now that Canada and many others aren't a white country since there's a few more immigrants. Canada is still majority white.

Your last comment makes me think you do hate white people. You probably enjoy hearing stories of racism and violent racism towards white people.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

look at the numbers the vast majority is white and has been since the beginning. Canada was created by white people, read up on history if you don't believe me. Recent mass immigration is causing a shift like it is in other countries. It's easy for you to say now that Canada and many others aren't a white country since there's a few more immigrants. Canada is still majority white.

Your last comment makes me think you do hate white people. You probably enjoy hearing stories of racism and violent racism towards white people.

If Canada is like the US the "Native" population has only been there under 1000 years and guess who was there prior to that. They have found Caucasian skeletal remains over 10,000 years old in North America AND more. Whites were in Peru prior to the Incas.

One of the more famous one is Kennewick man in Washington state. I'm sure Canada shares some of the same history. So who is really "native"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join