It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reassertion of Whiteness in Canada:: Bill C24 Passes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchPlayer
Your right its the govt fault, they are fixing it..which brings us here

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Forcing sterization on immigrants..um what are you talking about

Are you referring to a sick program that ended in the very early 70s and was conducted on mental patients?, please what are you referring too and can you provide a link?

I was responding to your comment where Unity said

And aside from being fixed, they would be monitored, the women in counseling, no burquas or hijabs allowed. No abuse of women and children or subordination of them, ALLOWED. Ever period.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

They are not fixing it, they are perverting a problem. Some of the comments on the thread are supportive of this white ideology of Manifest Destiny. It's not going to work out as great as you think. Some comments have discussed five murders in their block from ethnic gangsters. I could argue the white boys killing Aboriginals the last 100 years is the same shyt in a different name.

Let it be known, whites are the minority. Always have been. But freaking out about being "assimilated" is not going to lead to a productive way of dealing with government and corporate greed. If anything Canada is pitting its white citizens against everybody else in an apartheid mentality. "It's our country we built every inch of it" mess. News flash. Canada isn't yours. Your ancestors killed and stole it. So to have the ideology that all of a sudden your whiteness secures your ability to maintain the place is not only tragic but ironic.

Karma can be a bitch sometimes.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Ah ok gotcha

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArchPlayer

Let's just be real here. The only people setting up "mini countries" are the Muslims and the Mexicans in America. Most other cultures have their neighborhoods, but even in America Hindis, Asians, and other 3rd world people like that are given a "higher class status" and think of themselves white and tend to assimilate into white society. Now if your government read the America playbook and let these cultures dominate certain industries in their own language and connections, that is still a beef AGAINST YOUR GOVERNMENT as they couldn't get away with doing it OTHERWISE.

You're focusing too much on America here.

Some people from India want to change Canadian laws and even have street signs in their language. Some believe they will eventually take over because of their high birthrate.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
well some of my ancestors are native..what now?, I dont care what colour you are, you want to live here and respect our way of life and not constantly bend us to your sensibilities come on in.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JustACoincidence
He has no idea..Richmond is almost exclusivly chinese with alot of non english signage.
The term "mini countries" was used and it couldn't be more a reality here.

edit on 27-9-2014 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2014 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

They are not fixing it, they are perverting a problem. Some of the comments on the thread are supportive of this white ideology of Manifest Destiny. It's not going to work out as great as you think. Some comments have discussed five murders in their block from ethnic gangsters. I could argue the white boys killing Aboriginals the last 100 years is the same shyt in a different name.

Let it be known, whites are the minority. Always have been. But freaking out about being "assimilated" is not going to lead to a productive way of dealing with government and corporate greed. If anything Canada is pitting its white citizens against everybody else in an apartheid mentality. "It's our country we built every inch of it" mess. News flash. Canada isn't yours. Your ancestors killed and stole it. So to have the ideology that all of a sudden your whiteness secures your ability to maintain the place is not only tragic but ironic.

Karma can be a bitch sometimes.

You really are bitter that white people created Canada and will defend it. White Canadians are loyal and care deeply about the country. How did our ancestors kill it and steal it? We earned our independence. You are stuck living in the 16 and 1700's.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustACoincidence
Good. I live in a city where white people are now a minority and like others, I too have been treated differently by immigrants. I think they enjoy treating you differently. I'm tired of trying to communicate with people that can't speak English. Tired of the dirty looks. Tired of them being jealous if you work harder and are more productive and professional then they are.

Multiculturalism is a failure. It creates friction. Only the most brainwashed white liberals want a multicultural Canada. People from different countries don't mix. They live in their own little enclaves and stick together.

White people fought hard and created Canada and should remain the majority. They shouldn't be ethnically cleansed. Need more Canadians? Encourage them to have more babies. I'm not against immigration, I'm against massive amounts of immigration.

Immigrants from colonized countries of your ancestors tend to act like that.

Multiculturalism is not a failure if implemented on any other basis other than money or greed. I'm from the States and I do pretty good in Europe. Are you insinuating that I am unable to come to Canada and blend in well? Technically America is a vastly different culture especially urban America. Take Ferguson.

If people are living in little enclaves your beef should be with the government and not the citizens. They can't do anything your government doesn't cosign on.

White people did not fight hard and "created Canada". White people killed a lot of Aboriginals, Britain had a war with another colonizing country and well fought to a draw or sorts. Hence how there is British Columbia and French Quebec. Last time I checked, white people tried to ethnically cleanse the Aboriginals that were already there for hundreds of years to take their land. So why all of a sudden should they not experience the same fate their ancestors subjected the Aboriginals to? Sins of the ancestors, same greed, same opportunistic nature, same throw your people under the bus for a buck mentality that has made the North American Conquest so fcking great!

Just by saying "white people" is saying you want an All White Canada with tokens to amuse you. That sounds like apartheid. See the Dutch treatment of the Bantu/Zulus. See how well that ended for them. You are against immigration, you just said it.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

I live in a city where white people are now a minority and like others, I too have been treated differently by immigrants. I think they enjoy treating you differently.

We live in a country now, where natives are now a minority, I too have been treated differently by the white immigrants. I think they enjoy it as well. Tired of being looked at as if I might be a leeching drunk, if I mention I am a native. Is this something every native should feel?

I don't enjoy anyone being treated like crap, or advocate it, but I am certainly not gonna feel too sorry for you either. White/middle class folks are just now dealing with the police brutality and scrutiny that many minorities/poor folks have put up with for decades(not just in canada of course, it's happening in the US as well). You don't seem to like it eh? Well, maybe if you put a stop to it when it was only minorities being hassled, beaten and killed, it might not have expanded exponentially. That ship has sailed though, too little, too late.

I try not to hate white people for their ignorance and hatred, it aint easy.

I find it ironic that now that white people in both the US and Canada have been turned on by their own kind (which technically has been happening all along just in smaller clandestine operations) that the shock of being "just another 'n-word'" in the eyes of big government, big money, and big corporations has them paralyzed with fear that its the end.

All of the practicing between the former slaves and their descendents, the Aboriginals of both countries has now been perfected new and improved for their own comfort. Can't speak on Canada, but I know whites in America are being punished big time for their ancestors role in helping black issues and causes. I have a theory that US whites in positions of power never forgave blacks for wanting to be free or the whites that helped them.

So this go round everybody going down in the ship.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustACoincidence

originally posted by: TKDRL

I live in a city where white people are now a minority and like others, I too have been treated differently by immigrants. I think they enjoy treating you differently.

We live in a country now, where natives are now a minority, I too have been treated differently by the white immigrants. I think they enjoy it as well. Tired of being looked at as if I might be a leeching drunk, if I mention I am a native. Is this something every native should feel?

I don't enjoy anyone being treated like crap, or advocate it, but I am certainly not gonna feel too sorry for you either. White/middle class folks are just now dealing with the police brutality and scrutiny that many minorities/poor folks have put up with for decades(not just in canada of course, it's happening in the US as well). You don't seem to like it eh? Well, maybe if you put a stop to it when it was only minorities being hassled, beaten and killed, it might not have expanded exponentially. That ship has sailed though, too little, too late.

I try not to hate white people for their ignorance and hatred, it aint easy.

I find this new “Natives were here first” argument to be rather cheap and pathetic.

Your post is telling me otherwise. I wouldn't be surprised if you want this world cleansed of white people.

No I don’t like being treated differently by immigrants.

I’m not responsible for the actions of the police. I should not be treated differently because of police brutality. You act like it’s such a common practice of the police. Using the police as justification for racial hatred is pretty disturbing.

Aborginals (as natives is racist in intent and has been associated with savage) WERE here first. And contrary to Eurocentristic thought, they kept the land up better and were able to live in a better harmony with nature before your ancestors brought "civilized nature" to them. No matter how you hash it, your ancestors led a violent revolt and abused the people that were there before them and conquered them. Britain has a bad habit of going around the world over the ages and destabilizing great civilizations. India, Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda, Jamaica comes to mind just off the bat.

Ok, so your feelings are hurt being treated like shyt by an immigrant invading a country that technically wasn't yours to being with (considering the circumstances of the conquering). I get that. It sucks when anybody is treated unjustly.

However, you are RESPONSIBLE for the actions of the police. You as a citizen allow their behavior to go uncontested and unprotested. I'm sure when the minorities were complaining of police profiling or brutality, or when all those Aboriginal girls were kidnapped and raped and/or killed by the cops or white Canadians you weren't jumping on the bullhorn shouting injustice there. Those things didn't directly affect you. Now your own white government has decided you're an expendable piece in their puzzle and thrown your white privilege to the wind by replacing you with more controllable 3rd world cultures to replace you, or as we call it in the US, the "new 'n-word's" and you pissed about it.

Karma is a bitch sometimes.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Immigrants from colonized countries of your ancestors tend to act like that.

Multiculturalism is not a failure if implemented on any other basis other than money or greed. I'm from the States and I do pretty good in Europe. Are you insinuating that I am unable to come to Canada and blend in well? Technically America is a vastly different culture especially urban America. Take Ferguson.

If people are living in little enclaves your beef should be with the government and not the citizens. They can't do anything your government doesn't cosign on.

White people did not fight hard and "created Canada". White people killed a lot of Aboriginals, Britain had a war with another colonizing country and well fought to a draw or sorts. Hence how there is British Columbia and French Quebec. Last time I checked, white people tried to ethnically cleanse the Aboriginals that were already there for hundreds of years to take their land. So why all of a sudden should they not experience the same fate their ancestors subjected the Aboriginals to? Sins of the ancestors, same greed, same opportunistic nature, same throw your people under the bus for a buck mentality that has made the North American Conquest so fcking great!

Just by saying "white people" is saying you want an All White Canada with tokens to amuse you. That sounds like apartheid. See the Dutch treatment of the Bantu/Zulus. See how well that ended for them. You are against immigration, you just said it.

Yep stuck living in the 16 and 1700’s. Using the past to justify your racial hatred and desire for ethnic cleansing.

The Natives were wiped out by diseases. What country at that time wouldn’t colonise all that empty space?

You seem to forget how Canada earned it’s independence. And yes white people created Canada. You should accept that fact.

I guess our ancestors did a poor job ethically cleansing the Natives as there are still survivors from all the wars and plagues. They deserve respect no doubt. .

Why shouldn’t white Canadians in 2014 experience ethnic cleansing? Really?

I never said any of those things. I don’t hate immigrants. I’m against mass immigration. I think white people should remain the majority in Canada. Is there a country in the world that doesn't have a single immigrant?

Stop with the bitterness.

edit on 27-9-2014 by JustACoincidence because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccseagull

I thought I was pretty clear on where I stand. I welcome immigrants regardless of colour, race, religion, culture - why would I want an all white country when I have Natives in my family and when we all originated from Africa. We are all the same except there are those who don't want to live as part and they just want to suck the system dry and then laugh in our faces. Yes it's the government's fault and we do our best, those of us who actively vote, to make the best decisions. Sure, bring on the well educated but they still have to retrain so that they are up to the standards here, i.e.: speak the language! Heck if you went to school for how many years in another country and were able to learn medicine can't you learn the language of your new home? It's quite easy. This isn't a race argument - it's an argument, or debate I mean, about why those who come to our country should learn to live by our language and learn the laws and so to wholly take part. I don't care if you're green and speak elephant - if you learn how to do it here then WELCOME AND all the more power to you. But, but, but don't bring your gangs and your warfare and your medieval way of thinking here because we don't work that way.

I'm getting a heavy feeling of bitterness from you and I'm sorry your plans aren't working as you wish but I think you're missing what we're trying to explain.

Last I heard the city of Vancouver fire department can't even make their way to the right street address as the Asian community has changed the street signs to Asian. What the heck?!! When I lived in Kitimat I learned how to speak the Haisla street signs. Everyone did.

edit on 27/9/14 by ccseagull because: (no reason given)

edit on 27/9/14 by ccseagull because: something not working here.... will repost

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Second attempt...

I thought I was pretty clear on where I stand. I welcome immigrants regardless of colour, race, religion, culture - why would I want an all white country when I have Natives in my family and when we all originated from Africa. We are all the same except there are those who don't want to live as part and they just want to suck the system dry and then laugh in our faces. Yes it's the government's fault and we do our best, those of us who actively vote, to make the best decisions. Sure, bring on the well educated but they still have to retrain so that they are up to the standards here, i.e.: speak the language! Heck if you went to school for how many years in another country and were able to learn medicine can't you learn the language of your new home? It's quite easy. This isn't a race argument - it's an argument, or debate I mean, about why those who come to our country should learn to live by our language and learn the laws and so to wholly take part. I don't care if you're green and speak elephant - if you learn how to do it here then WELCOME AND all the more power to you. But, but, but don't bring your gangs and your warfare and your medieval way of thinking here because we don't work that way.

I'm getting a heavy feeling of bitterness from you and I'm sorry your plans aren't working as you wish but I think you're missing what we're trying to explain.

Last I heard the city of Vancouver fire department can't even make their way to the right street address as the Asian community has changed the street signs to Asian. What the heck?!! When I lived in Kitimat I learned how to speak the Haisla street signs. Everyone did.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccseagull
a reply to: TKDRL
I understand your feelings and post. I advocate for all Natives and in fact have Natives in my family.

I personally believe Natives were here first and that all others were the immigrants. I would love to go back in time and set things right and see what history would have changed and how Natives today would still have their culture, their beliefs and their independence, land, etc.

I do see this as different. Our government is letting people in that are taking advantage of our country and not assimilating. I still say hello to everyone on the street, most of the time I am ignored. Let me share a frustrating story that could have ended tragically. My husband and I were driving down the street and saw flames leaping from the side wall of the garage where some genius had placed his barbecue while cooking - slammed right up against the drywall. My husband jumped out of the truck to rip the bbq away from the drywall and steered it onto the driveway away from any flammables. Then he went to pound on the front door. The wife came to the door and started yammering away at him because she couldn't understand the words, "your house is on fire!!!" Eventually the husband came to the door and started yammering and he couldn't understand a word my husband was saying. So my husband gave up and they followed as he ran to the front of the garage and he stood there and gestured to the fire that was now making its way up to the roof and then the people started freaking out. The attitude of them at the front door was like, "What?! We don't know you. Go away." There was no attempt of trying to understand my husband.

And no this is not the first and only fire we've witnessed in our neighbourhood. So I'm not harping on this one incident when I say fires.

My neighbour has specifically told us that he votes as he wishes but he has to do it in secret as the head of his temple arranges meetings for all of their group and TELLS them who to vote for.

I'll just leave it there. I speak the language, I inform myself of my rights, I try to be as informed about my leaders as I can and then I make my decisions and I interact with all with respect to individuals and to their culture. But when people come here and try to take over MY country that is wrong - especially when they don't even want to be part of it.

This is not to put those down that do make that effort. The thing is I am seeing a huge wave of people who don't want to be a true Canadian. If I want to become Swedish or African you can bet I'm going to inform myself and change myself so that I can be a true citizen of that country. Otherwise I"m spitting in the face of all that is a true citizenship and I don't have that right if I'm taking the citizenship.

Hey Seagull. If I saw you on the street and you spoke to me I would shout back. Granted, where I come from in America that would be strange and that could get you shot, but being in Europe has allowed me to take a greeting without hostility.

I'm sorry that guy you tried to save with the fire was that ignorant. From living in America, that is pretty commonplace. In fact had you done that in Chicago a Mexican would have shot you depending on the neighborhood.
As far as the voting in secret thing...you guys need some poll tax laws to stop that. Blacks went through the same thing in the States until the 1960s.

Your angst is justified; however I still feel that you're not directing enough personal responsibility toward your ratchet government that allows policy like this, and then shyts on those trying to make the real effort. I've always wanted to live in Canada; when I was 18 I thought back then it was a great alternative to the repressiveness of America for the time. However, the policy of the good ones trying to make an effort to integrate into your fantastic society is no longer worth it. I cannot cosign giving up 10 years of my life working under the guise that at any moment some politician with an agenda can boot me out of the country and I'm working, making a living, paying taxes, and contributing to the society as a productive citizen. At the end of said ten years, I have no time toward residency, nor any perks toward staying in said society and calling it truly my home. Essentially, Canada has made their employment of people like myself no more than floaters.

It seems to me your government wants the mess it has on its hands. Between this and the previous ATS article about the educated people being caught in the scam of being low wage earners, its a wrap. This is going to hurt industry up there big time in anything not labor related.

As Adam Clayton Powell Jr would say, Keep the Faith Baby.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Sent you mail - recipe

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

The whole situation of dual passports giving someone two country status is wrong in this day and age. If the passport is with a country that does not agrfee to return c rimin als or people required as part of an investigation, its a get-out-of-jail-card and has been used for people like Robertg Maxwell.

I'd just like to say that I am especially unhappy with any dual passport holder being in government. In the UK we have a number of Israeli dual passport holders in powerful positions in government and I don't always feel that Britain is their first priority. We also recently had a muslim politician from an immigrant background leave politics because she didn't like British policy concerring muslim countries. You can't serve two masters in a position of government, even if most would like to serve corporations - (which is another matter).

I would prefer to have no dual passport holders in positions of influencing politics from the governmental benches.

We are also in the beginning stages of having major cities with a population of immigrants making ujp over 50% of the population and this is a flooding situation that does not allow for integration of immigrants, just ghettos and no go areas in what was once a democratic and free country.

I agree with you; however, I come from America. A country where you pay taxes based on citizenship versus residence. The problem with that is, even though I want to let go, THEY WONT. Therefore while I choose to travel on my EU passport, they take the liberty of issuing me one almost like a tracking device. And yes, bill me for it when I'm overseas. Passports are about power and control. Outside of letting people know your source of origin, they shouldn't be for tracking while traveling.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

well some of my ancestors are native..what now?, I dont care what colour you are, you want to live here and respect our way of life and not constantly bend us to your sensibilities come on in.

I would if your laws didn't discourage long term stability.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Archplayer - you have no idea how most of us Canadians feel that we are in a losing battle to make this country the best it can be and to keep control of the country that we have in terms of keeping it safe, making sure everyone is looked after. Harper is handing our country over to other countries to take our resources and destroy the land and set us up to be sued. That's politics for you.

I don't mean to be aggressive and I am sorry if I come away feeling cold towards your feelings, that's not my intent.

Hey if this is a dream of yours then no dream is ever worth giving up no matter how hard the fight. I say go for it. Sometimes we have to do the best we can for ourselves within the world we live in, i.e.: I do sign the petitions and vote for the best prime minister I can with what information I have access to. Harper is great at trying to push through bills without the common people knowing.

We just have to strive for the best.

I wish you all the best too!

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Aborginals (as natives is racist in intent and has been associated with savage) WERE here first. And contrary to Eurocentristic thought, they kept the land up better and were able to live in a better harmony with nature before your ancestors brought "civilized nature" to them. No matter how you hash it, your ancestors led a violent revolt and abused the people that were there before them and conquered them. Britain has a bad habit of going around the world over the ages and destabilizing great civilizations. India, Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda, Jamaica comes to mind just off the bat.

Ok, so your feelings are hurt being treated like shyt by an immigrant invading a country that technically wasn't yours to being with (considering the circumstances of the conquering). I get that. It sucks when anybody is treated unjustly.

However, you are RESPONSIBLE for the actions of the police. You as a citizen allow their behavior to go uncontested and unprotested. I'm sure when the minorities were complaining of police profiling or brutality, or when all those Aboriginal girls were kidnapped and raped and/or killed by the cops or white Canadians you weren't jumping on the bullhorn shouting injustice there. Those things didn't directly affect you. Now your own white government has decided you're an expendable piece in their puzzle and thrown your white privilege to the wind by replacing you with more controllable 3rd world cultures to replace you, or as we call it in the US, the "new 'n-word's" and you pissed about it.

Karma is a bitch sometimes.

How PC and liberal of you.

I thought some of the Natives of North America were cutting down a ridiculous amount of trees for fire wood? I thought some tribes were skinning people alive? I do agree some tribes lived in harmony with nature and I have a ton of respect for them.

This new tactic of trying to guilt white Canadians and Americans by saying it wasn’t their land to begin with is just desperation. The Natives that survived the wars and plagues deserve respect. They're not children and the red man doesn't need the white man to pick themselves up.

I’m not responsible for their actions and I shouldn’t have racial hatred directed towards me because of a few bad apples in the police force. All police officers in other countries are just so swell and forgiving I bet. Here we go again with the white privilege.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join