It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reassertion of Whiteness in Canada:: Bill C24 Passes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: JustACoincidence
Now you know how the natives felt

Not sure if you're serious, but just in case you are, am I supposed to feel what those natives (that got wiped out mostly by disease) felt? Is this something every white Canadian should feel?

Do you enjoy the fact that white Canadians are being treated differently in their own country by immigrants? Do you support white people being ethnically cleansed from Canada and other parts of the world?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL
Sure sure the tables have turned, B.C. and Alberta natives have done ok with land claims settlement, there are local indian band cheifs that rake in more than the prime minister(one made a cool mill) and have under 2,000 band members. Like in most anything the people at the top keep the most for themselves and sprinkle pennies to the serfs.
I don't want to come off as a hater and I respect the hardworking immigrants who built this country and not much for some of the new breed that is working to rape this country and its morals and ideals.
Local govts have done much to look the other way as well as they are absolutly buying votes.
Our B.C. govt was recently caught in a "quick wins from ethnic voters" scam, they had govt workers using OUR $$ on their partisan bullshavings trying to get ethnic votes by pandering to them, this was all done via the back door and private emails.
thetyee.ca...

Of course the govt was so embarrased that most involved went away for 2 weeks and came back with promotions.

edit on 27-9-2014 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I live in a city where white people are now a minority and like others, I too have been treated differently by immigrants. I think they enjoy treating you differently.

We live in a country now, where natives are now a minority, I too have been treated differently by the white immigrants. I think they enjoy it as well. Tired of being looked at as if I might be a leeching drunk, if I mention I am a native. Is this something every native should feel?

I don't enjoy anyone being treated like crap, or advocate it, but I am certainly not gonna feel too sorry for you either. White/middle class folks are just now dealing with the police brutality and scrutiny that many minorities/poor folks have put up with for decades(not just in canada of course, it's happening in the US as well). You don't seem to like it eh? Well, maybe if you put a stop to it when it was only minorities being hassled, beaten and killed, it might not have expanded exponentially. That ship has sailed though, too little, too late.

I try not to hate white people for their ignorance and hatred, it aint easy.

edit on Sat, 27 Sep 2014 16:19:34 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

I live in a city where white people are now a minority and like others, I too have been treated differently by immigrants. I think they enjoy treating you differently.

We live in a country now, where natives are now a minority, I too have been treated differently by the white immigrants. I think they enjoy it as well. Tired of being looked at as if I might be a leeching drunk, if I mention I am a native. Is this something every native should feel?

I don't enjoy anyone being treated like crap, or advocate it, but I am certainly not gonna feel too sorry for you either. White/middle class folks are just now dealing with the police brutality and scrutiny that many minorities/poor folks have put up with for decades(not just in canada of course, it's happening in the US as well). You don't seem to like it eh? Well, maybe if you put a stop to it when it was only minorities being hassled, beaten and killed, it might not have expanded exponentially. That ship has sailed though, too little, too late.

I try not to hate white people for their ignorance and hatred, it aint easy.

I find this new “Natives were here first” argument to be rather cheap and pathetic.

Your post is telling me otherwise. I wouldn't be surprised if you want this world cleansed of white people.

No I don’t like being treated differently by immigrants.

I’m not responsible for the actions of the police. I should not be treated differently because of police brutality. You act like it’s such a common practice of the police. Using the police as justification for racial hatred is pretty disturbing.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL
I understand your feelings and post. I advocate for all Natives and in fact have Natives in my family.

I personally believe Natives were here first and that all others were the immigrants. I would love to go back in time and set things right and see what history would have changed and how Natives today would still have their culture, their beliefs and their independence, land, etc.

I do see this as different. Our government is letting people in that are taking advantage of our country and not assimilating. I still say hello to everyone on the street, most of the time I am ignored. Let me share a frustrating story that could have ended tragically. My husband and I were driving down the street and saw flames leaping from the side wall of the garage where some genius had placed his barbecue while cooking - slammed right up against the drywall. My husband jumped out of the truck to rip the bbq away from the drywall and steered it onto the driveway away from any flammables. Then he went to pound on the front door. The wife came to the door and started yammering away at him because she couldn't understand the words, "your house is on fire!!!" Eventually the husband came to the door and started yammering and he couldn't understand a word my husband was saying. So my husband gave up and they followed as he ran to the front of the garage and he stood there and gestured to the fire that was now making its way up to the roof and then the people started freaking out. The attitude of them at the front door was like, "What?! We don't know you. Go away." There was no attempt of trying to understand my husband.

And no this is not the first and only fire we've witnessed in our neighbourhood. So I'm not harping on this one incident when I say fires.

My neighbour has specifically told us that he votes as he wishes but he has to do it in secret as the head of his temple arranges meetings for all of their group and TELLS them who to vote for.

I'll just leave it there. I speak the language, I inform myself of my rights, I try to be as informed about my leaders as I can and then I make my decisions and I interact with all with respect to individuals and to their culture. But when people come here and try to take over MY country that is wrong - especially when they don't even want to be part of it.

This is not to put those down that do make that effort. The thing is I am seeing a huge wave of people who don't want to be a true Canadian. If I want to become Swedish or African you can bet I'm going to inform myself and change myself so that I can be a true citizen of that country. Otherwise I"m spitting in the face of all that is a true citizenship and I don't have that right if I'm taking the citizenship.

edit on 27/9/14 by ccseagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull
Great post
When I went to school in the 70s-80s it was absolutly different, there were alot of newcomers and they did a great job of becoming Candian..and to me that era represented what being a Canadian was in the multicultural mosaic which has changed for the worst.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I should say that there still are good hardworking immigrants who are making the effort..I do see it, but it feels like that is being vastly overshawdowed in the last..say 10 yrs

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I feel the same way. I grew up in a multicultural pool - we had it all: Sikhs, Portugese, Finnish, German, Swiss - we grew up with so many awesome cultures and a variety of people and everyone worked together and learned about each other. There's nothing like that anymore, it's almost like a purposeful avoidance of getting to know others. Maybe it's a trust issue but I don't think so.

I think it's really sad because my childhood was an amazing experience and every person was an interesting adventure of different styles, culture, accents, foods - but through it all there was an effort to get to know each other and an ever present smile.

My husband nearly got sideswiped with another vehicle near our house and when he got out to check if the other guy (who was at fault) was okay the guy spit on him and said, "You see who I am? We're taking over this neighbourhood and you "insert some type of anti-white slang" had better watch out." Nothing ever came of it but I was floored. He was just a young 17 year old going all psycho.

I'm all for immigration but yeah it's changed.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Sounds like you grew up in East Vancouver,
Im not making it up but my friend a couple of clicks down the road had a simular experience picking up his daughter from school, some punks were racing trough the school zone in the 100,000 dollar car their parents bought thier little prince charmings, and he stepped out to slow them down and the resulting tyrade and threats of death and the whole we are taking over deal..and these little sh%ts were born here so its becoming an ingrained problem.
He stood his ground and told them to put up or shut up..lol, I told him and he knows now that he should be carefull in the neigborhood.
Last year the house across from his had about 30 shots sprayed into it..sounds like south central l.a.

edit on 27-9-2014 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchPlayer

The whole situation of dual passports giving someone two country status is wrong in this day and age. If the passport is with a country that does not agrfee to return c rimin als or people required as part of an investigation, its a get-out-of-jail-card and has been used for people like Robertg Maxwell.

I'd just like to say that I am especially unhappy with any dual passport holder being in government. In the UK we have a number of Israeli dual passport holders in powerful positions in government and I don't always feel that Britain is their first priority. We also recently had a muslim politician from an immigrant background leave politics because she didn't like British policy concerring muslim countries. You can't serve two masters in a position of government, even if most would like to serve corporations - (which is another matter).

I would prefer to have no dual passport holders in positions of influencing politics from the governmental benches.

We are also in the beginning stages of having major cities with a population of immigrants making ujp over 50% of the population and this is a flooding situation that does not allow for integration of immigrants, just ghettos and no go areas in what was once a democratic and free country.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

No, grew up in Kitimat - when Alcan was built they advertised all over the world for employees. Awesome little town to grow up in.

Now I live in Calgary - where these instances are occurring.

Speaking of playground zones I just have to say that when you hold your child in your arms for the very first time you take an instinctive vow to protect your own child and any other child out there in the world. So anyway I have to go through a school zone which is also a playground zone in order to get to my house. I always, always follow the appropriate limit because you just don't know what little rascal is going to not think and run across the road (and besides the one time I was in an unknown area of the city and didn't see the school zone sign hiding behind a tree branch I got a hefty fine) - I have been PASSED in the play zone so many times I have lost count. And the other day I saw a mother and child starting to cross the road at a marked crosswalk and so I slowly crept up to the stopping spot and waited and waited. In my rearview mirror I saw this suv screaming up behind me and I knew without a doubt that the clown behind me was intending on passing me as I sat there and just as he did this I cranked my car in front of him so that he had to stop JUST as the mother and child were walking out past from my car into his oncoming suv. Thank goodness. So I hate to say it but there you go more examples. And who are these people that simply must get two seconds faster to their destination? Yup, you guessed it.

I feel like I'm putting down all immigrants and I apologize if I sound like that is my intent.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Ah Kitimat, yes cool place. I lived there for about 3 monthes renovating the old Super Value..this would be 8-10 years ago. The Portugeuse were awsome..fed us like pigs..lol and very hospitable, Everyone was nice.

Yes I guess enough of the negatives..lol

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
I am not sure that this won't be misused, ie, they don't like someone criticizing them for example. But that person, if they have some backbone, won't let the government or courts bully them, if they have integrity and will take up advocacy courses and pursue the quest for a good country all their lives.

As for the immigration going on. We have our own country here, with our own values and constitution. And I have noticed quite a change in the people in it, as if its a race displacement. We need to protect our borders.

If I was going to be taking ANY form of high risk group in, they'd have to be fixed. Because to tell you the truth, if I was fleeing from a very harsh situation myself with my kids, I would totally understand the country with good equality rules not wishing to have their own kindness do them in and while their own people often have their population growth dip in negative numbers (as Canada has done in the some of the years), not expect high risk, SHARIA, or violent mercenary groups, to take over our countries. I'd get it. I'd say no problem, thank you for letting us escape. PERIOD.

And aside from being fixed, they would be monitored, the women in counseling, no burquas or hijabs allowed. No abuse of women and children or subordination of them, ALLOWED. Ever period.

We have to toughen up our laws. I don't want High Risk groups in my country to begin with. I would rather see the UN negotiate and set apart other land for sanctuary.

I get your point that is obviously directed toward the influx of third world immigrants, but that also shyts on the rest of us who aren't in a "high risk group". I am not some Muslim Extremist representing ISIS trying to come over there and make you parcel half of the country into Allahland. So toughening up the laws screws everybody. And also by forcing sterilization on the immigrants, you still screw your country out of citizens. At some point your generation will die, and there is no guarantee all of you will breed enough replacements to continue.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Ha, ha love it! Being fed like pigs. Yup, I have a homemade Portugese sausage recipe if you ever wish.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
a reply to: antoinemarionette

So you mean the huge inflood of foreigners in BC, and taking over most of our service jobs, store jobs, is just an illusion???? Or temporary????

What most of us are seeing is some kind of race replacement going on, and we aint liking it.

Our governments do not have the right to destroy the equality of our country and flood in high risk groups of any kind. That is treason. Straight up treason.

"Race Replacement" is a strong term. If anything they are importing higher educated minorities in to do the slop jobs most Canadians won't or the government doesn't think they should. But who gives White Canadians the right to decide race? Its not like you guys got the country by legal moral means either last time I checked.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
That would be awsome, I remember all the smoked and cured meats..salmon too

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Anyone who actually lives here knows what has been happening for years,(particularly B.C.) multiculturalism has been a failure, there are instead quite seperate cultures with alot of abuse..there is a problem with denying people with criminal background??? wtf, im tired of ethnic gangsterism here..5 fawkin murders this week, none of them priviledged whites.
Companies were bringing in foriegn workers to save $$, while shutting some Cnadians out..a recent public sh$tstorm ended that. There is no blending of cultures here, they tend to do business amongst themselves sans taxes, live amongst themselves, some of the cultures let their boys(little princes) run wild and be very directly involved in the gangsterism I noted earlier, they stack 8 families into a single dwelling house and then cheat on the property taxes..all kinds of taxes in general and have cornered some markets and are causing kaos..look at some of the B.C. trucker strikes. Its first thing am for me so Im not my best but its my first thoughts.
Tired of this sh&t but its not going to change..interesting its only been this Conservative govt I despise has cracked down due to some pressure.
Pierre Trudeau pretty much said before he passed away that the multicultuaral program that he started was a failure..or not the rainbow he envisioned.
I will say that immigration has brought many great things to this country but its being abused way too much and something had to happen.
Sorry for the slanted rant.

Ok I get it you're tired of the 3rd world immigrants (or your version of the Mexicans of America) coming up there and taking away your sovereignity, and employment, and breaking your economy. However, what about the educated that actually want to come up there, integrate with your culture, and become apart of your society? This bill SCREWS THOSE PEOPLE!!! It's not our fault your government followed America's lead and let the bottom of the pudding cup come up there and take over. Take that up with YOUR GOVERNMENT and their greed. That doesn't mean multiculturalism has failed.

going into a bag and insinuating that having an "all white country" will eliminate your problems isnt going to win you brownie points either.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchPlayer
Forcing sterization on immigrants..um what are you talking about

Are you referring to a sick program that ended in the very early 70s and was conducted on mental patients?, please what are you referring too and can you provide a link?
edit on 27-9-2014 by vonclod because: me dumb can't spell

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccseagull

I absolutely agree (and agree with Unity's comments) - I am open minded, believe in equality, etc, etc but I live in the most ethnic neighbourhoods of my city. I am treated like a lower class citizen by immigrants who have come to my country. They don't know how to speak English, they somehow get their driver's licences although they drive on the wrong side of the road and don't know how to read the street signs and don't know basic driving rules. This sounds so racist but it is what it is. I live in a burned out ghetto type neighbourhood due to them cooking with barbecues in their garages. I have thirteen people living in one house next to me and eighteen across from me. And so they aren't paying their fair share of school or city taxes. Street parking is a nightmare, they have garbage that the garbage man won't pick up as there is too much every week. This is the little annoying stuff. The big stuff is I can't even understand the walk in clinic doctor, or the coffee joint service people. I can't tell you how many times a pharmacist has given me the wrong dosage on some of my prescriptions. And so I don't go to these places anymore.

Now let's talk the gangs - it's the immigrants coming to our company that are shooting each other and who are harming innocent people in the way.

I want my country to be a safe haven for people who really want to live here and take part not just arrive and continue to isolate themselves and set up their own mini countries.

My own mother was an immigrant and so were my grandparents on both sides so I don't need anyone to tell me I"m anti-immigrant. The thing is if you want to go to another country then you learn the language, customs and laws. You don't come over and ramrod the system that is here already.

We do live in an ever increasing smaller world but we can still maintain our country's safety and laws and protect the people that are here. I highly doubt anyone who is living a regular life has anything to worry about in terms of being deported, their citizenship revoked, etc.

It sounds like you want an isolated all white country with your choice of tokens. I get it, but your putting blame on the wrong people. It's the government's fault for not instituting this convoluted policy FOR ALL, not just their tax deductible few. Hold your government accountable for letting the enemy take over (which is by design I might add and a page from the America textbook). Still, what about people like me, no criminal background, PHD, and good work ethic. I would come up there and make no trouble and try to make a life that I couldn't make in America if given the opportunity (which now with this law is impossible). Your beef should be with the government not giving incentives to get people like me up there instead of the bottom rung of cheap labor third world culture.

Let's just be real here. The only people setting up "mini countries" are the Muslims and the Mexicans in America. Most other cultures have their neighborhoods, but even in America Hindis, Asians, and other 3rd world people like that are given a "higher class status" and think of themselves white and tend to assimilate into white society. Now if your government read the America playbook and let these cultures dominate certain industries in their own language and connections, that is still a beef AGAINST YOUR GOVERNMENT as they couldn't get away with doing it OTHERWISE.

And last time I checked, the Ndragheta' which is a menace nusaince in Italy and not tolerated, came to Canada and setup shop with the blessing of your government. Who's fault is that?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArchPlayer

"Race Replacement" is a strong term. If anything they are importing higher educated minorities in to do the slop jobs most Canadians won't or the government doesn't think they should. But who gives White Canadians the right to decide race? Its not like you guys got the country by legal moral means either last time I checked.

Race replacement is what is happening in white countries all over the first world except for first world Asian countries. Immigrants that can’t speak English aren’t going to obtain high level jobs.

Do you know how Canada got it’s independence? As for the Natives, they were wiped out mainly from diseases. What country at that time wouldn’t colonise all that empty space? White people created Canada. White people are the ones that will defend Canada if it ever needed to be defended. That’s just something you have to deal with. Why be so bitter about it? White people are a minority in the entire world.

Try making immigrant countries a better place.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join