It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Scholars Open Letter To IS Blasting Its Ideology

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
You all are going to have to practice the Islamic way of life One way or another, and if you won't, well...
,.. Ypu might as well come on home to Islam while He is surprisingly giving you more time, but I think it's too late for most of you people , I think you're on santas list... But whatever....

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
that 'open letter' to IS-ISIS by Muslim Scholars is at most just an academic exercise...pretty much useless

what these Scholars should be doing next, would be to get real Islamic Authority to condemn the IS-ISIS action, perhaps the Top Clerics from each sect of Islam and the traditional Authority ...the Grand Mufti in Egypt

Then when it is proclaimed/explained that the Jihadist soldiers have been used, brainwashed, radicalized by a small cadre of Radical Leaders who coached local Imams to give Friday Sermons that beautify offensive Jihad
and baser human-animalistic drives, of bloodlust murder-- just for the sake of spilling innocent blood
the propaganda of allowing terror so that the Caliphate can be built up is just the thinking-carnal mind strategy of that covert cabal of (possessed ?or just mental) Leaders of the IS-caliphate

weaker emotional people given the brainwashing in which killing innocents & even other un-agreeable Muslims, is a Blessing for that person, that is a grave manipulation of that soldier/person...

those willing Clerics and sermon giving Imams ...& IS leaders or Commanders condemn themselves, their souls, their Psyche' to living outside Sharia Law & Islam

that is the starting point for de-legitimizing ISIS-ISIL-IS Caliphate to every person in the Ummah

Ummah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ummah is an Arabic word meaning "nation" or "community". It is distinguished from Sha'b which means a nation with common ancestry or geography.

edit on th30141175650526352014 by St Udio because: speeling

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
that 'open letter' to IS-ISIS by Muslim Scholars is at most just an academic exercise...pretty much useless

what these Scholars should be doing next, would be to get real Islamic Authority to condemn the IS-ISIS action, perhaps the Top Clerics from each sect of Islam and the traditional Authority ...the Grand Mufti in Egypt

if you did read the link in the op you would have stumbled across this :

The letter’s authors include well-known religious and scholarly figures in the Muslim world, including Sheikh Shawqi Allam, the grand mufti of Egypt, and Sheikh Muhammad Ahmad Hussein, the mufti of Jerusalem and All Palestine.

edit on 26-9-2014 by BlackNWhite because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2014 by BlackNWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Feel free to address my actual reply - which was in fact on topic.

Your statement I "would never be happy" was an insult. Thats why I didn't reply to it.

Otherwise, I stand behind what I have said so far in this thread.

Yes, I'm sure you do. ISIS is also standing by their own words as well. Funny that.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Bicker with someone else.

Intrptr out.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Bicker with someone else.

Intrptr out.

Who's bickering? Just because your politically correct sensibilities won't allow an understanding of my words, doesn't make it bickering. I suggest reading and learning.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackNWhite

Well this is great. I am happy that this happened and hope to see more like it.

Good on them.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: one4all

solid statement of intentions

Intentions ? From the moderate muslim community...? And those intentions are ? writing more angry letters ?

a legitimate Jihad

almost funny.

Legitimacy is drawn from the same book the ISIS draws theirs.

Derp Derp Derp.
Second line.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join