It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Holder to Resign As Attorney General, Official Says

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: magnum1188

I disagree, the question is not who will replace hime - the questions are -

1- What is this action distracting us from? And I say that because of this . . . . . . . .

2- Why now? What with all of the scandalous events he has been known to be involved in, and even illegal (eg, Fast and Furious wasn't just a scandal it was/is a crime he should be prosecuted).

3- Who really gives a flying fudge? As much as I hate this Prick , he is just a little errand boy and he knows it.

We could get rid of every single crooked politician tomorrow (which would probably leave the establishment empty!) , but it wouldn't solve a damn thing, as the paymaster who have crafted this system of control can easily install or corrupt new congressmen etc.

The word is, and I believe it with every ounce of my being - is that all politicians (and others of influence) are given two choices -

We cross your hand with gold,

Or we cross it with blood.

I know what I would be choosing in that situation, very few would risk losing their life - very many would be drawn to that money.

I will pay you instead of killing you - "Yeah, OK" , "Actually on second thought"

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I guess the next guy who runs the department of injustice will be a race baiter too.

And want to brain wash people in to thinking guns are evil.

And thinks 'terrorism' is an issue for lawyers.

edit on 25-9-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This gets crazier by the day! Just when you think things have a chance of settling down for a bit, a wrench like this gets thrown in! I don't think this was meant to be timed like this. Something major and something recent happened with Eric Holder and he's being thrown under the bus.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts, His acts being seven ages.

These government appointments are so heavily choreographed, you can't blame the actor who is just reading their lines.

"sitting on a corn flake waiting for the van to come"
Go reread the Lincoln Douglass debates if you want to find clues about who is really writing our scripts.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another
OH MY GOD NO!!!

Al Sharpton helping pick the next AG

Say to isn't so!!

"We are engaged in immediate conversations with the White House on deliberations over a successor whom we hope will continue in the general direction of Attorney General Holder," Sharpton said in a statement.

Sharpton praised Holder, the first African-American attorney general, as the "best" one in history when it comes to civil rights.

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

/facepalm

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Some more info coming out...

Contempt of Congress case against Holder will proceed

Opponent says timing of resignation no coincidence

The contempt of Congress case against Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. — the first sitting Cabinet member ever to face such a congressional rebuke — will continue even after his resignation takes effect, but it’s unlikely he will ever face personal punishment, legal analysts said Thursday.

Mr. Holder, is expected to announce his resignation later Thursday, and Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, said the timing is not accidental: A federal judge earlier this week ruled that the Justice Department will have to begin submitting documents next month related to the botched Fast and Furious gun operation in a case brought by Judicial Watch.

Read more: www.washingtontimes.com...
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

click link for remainder of article..

i am wondering if this is done to remove a possible issue for the midterms.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Well this idiot's rap sheet is so long after the crappy job that he has done thus far, this mentally deranged Administration figures they should just cut it short, and let a new stooge start his own list of Unconstitutional acts. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: xmaddness
Is there a scandal about to erupt that involves him?

I'm guessing that with all the cases of police incompetency, his job is becoming too much for him to handle. I also wonder if it is a coincidence that he is resigning not long after a court ruled that the documents on Fast and Furious had to be released.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

So finally Holder bail out, most men in any cabinet position, appointed by the president will leave office in the first term, but no Holder, dear homeboy decided to stick longer than any other member before him.

I am sure that Holder will be pursuing a political career later on or just will got to work for one of the big corporations.

That is how the trash gets recycle in America.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I had complete contempt for Holder. Besides being incompetent with only marginal ability, he was divisive and never had the interests of the American people, ever. Good riddance to an imbecile. Now Obama has to resign and maybe the country can start moving forward instead of backward.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra>>> LOL, perfect. Dumb and Dumber. When Barrack met Eric. What's sad is they're really not that much removed from harry and Lloyd in intelligence. Stupid is the new normal in DC.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
According to judial watch all documents involved in the fast and furious scandal are to be handed over by October 22.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I am sure that corporate America already have chosen the next candidate for the position as usual.

edit on 25-9-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Can you say ... Justice Holder?

I bet he's gonna be nominated soon by his buddy in the white house.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal
According to judial watch all documents involved in the fast and furious scandal are to be handed over by October 22.

The circumstances surrounding his resignation smacks of the same in Nixon's resignation. When the courts told Nixon he could not use executive privilege to prevent the audio tapes from being released, he resigned 15 days later.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: thishereguy

Can you say ... Justice Holder?

I bet he's gonna be nominated soon by his buddy in the white house.

With a contempt of Congress bill pending against him, it's doubtful
there are enough bodyguards for the legislators that would approve.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Christmas in September??!?!!! Best news I've heard all year!!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I have some people who have some Washington connects, and they are saying to just wait and see what is coming down the pipeline.

Apparently there is much more to come surrounding Holder, and this news is only the beginning.

Grab some coffee, sit back, and enjoy the show.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: xmaddness
I have some people who have some Washington connects, and they are saying to just wait and see what is coming down the pipeline.

Apparently there is much more to come surrounding Holder, and this news is only the beginning.

Grab some coffee, sit back, and enjoy the show.

How useful...

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

What, like he will be the next Justice after Ginsberg steps down!

or Arrest of high level members of IRS scandel and other things

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join