It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: 0bservant
originally posted by: xmaddness
I have some people who have some Washington connects, and they are saying to just wait and see what is coming down the pipeline.
Apparently there is much more to come surrounding Holder, and this news is only the beginning.
Grab some coffee, sit back, and enjoy the show.
originally posted by: KonigKaos
a reply to: xmaddness
What, like he will be the next Justice after Ginsberg steps down!
or Arrest of high level members of IRS scandel and other things
1. Operation Fast and Furious, probably the most reckless law enforcement operation ever carried out by the Justice Department
2. Holder has waged a war on election integrity and “racialized and radicalized the [Civil Rights] Division to the point of corruption” according to one current Justice employee
3. Failure to conduct a real, criminal investigation of the IRS targeting of conservative organizations and to enforce the contempt citation issued by the House of Representative against Lois Lerner.
4. Reinstituting the Clinton-era model for handling terrorists that endangers the national security and safety of the American people and going after journalists in leak investigations while ignoring leaks coming out of the White House from high-level administration officials.
5. Failing to advise President Obama against taking actions that violate the Constitution and federal law, refusing to enforce or defend federal laws and trying to persuade state attorneys general to engage in the same type of behavior of refusing to defend laws passed by their state legislatures.
6. Engaging in collusive “sue and settle” lawsuits with advocacy organizations and political allies of the president
7. Treated Congress with contempt and did everything he could to evade its oversight responsibilities by misleading, misinforming and ignoring members of Congress and its committee.