It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Holder to Resign As Attorney General, Official Says

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Weren't there people defending him during all the so-called faux scandals as they kept coming up? What happened to all those people now that he's resigning and these so-called faux scandals are starting to turn up to be right?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xmaddness

I don't think Holder is done. I bet after the elections are over and the Dem's control everything like they want. A Supreme Court justice will step down, and Eric Holder will be put up for it. Snakes like him never truly go away.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bservant

originally posted by: xmaddness
I have some people who have some Washington connects, and they are saying to just wait and see what is coming down the pipeline.

Apparently there is much more to come surrounding Holder, and this news is only the beginning.

Grab some coffee, sit back, and enjoy the show.

How useful...

Clearly your contribution to the thread, was far superior to mine....

All that I am saying is that according to sources; this is far from over for Holder.

I am led to believe he will be made an example of, but I am unsure of to what extent.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

IMO, this all about appointing Holder to the supreme court.

We will have to wait and see.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
al i can say is ding dong the witch is deada reply to: xmaddness
win win for the people or the rise of a new dark lord i guess we will wait and sea?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I will wait before I say 'Yay!'

We may get worse to replace him.

Now for the obligatory question....
Is there a scandal about to erupt that involves him?

YEs, federal judge has demanded all fast and furious papers released by 22 October.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

If my smart-ass remark saves another useless he said she said red herring thread from being opened, I agree fully.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: KonigKaos

What, like he will be the next Justice after Ginsberg steps down!

or Arrest of high level members of IRS scandel and other things

All Federal judges are appointed by the President and must be approved by the Senate (Senate confirmable). The only exceptions are a federal magistrate judge and a federal bankruptcy judge.

When the potential employer for Holder calls the President for Holder's references, this is how it will go.

edit on 26-9-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xmaddness Let's face it, it doesn't matter color, religion or party. They are all worthless, self centered, corrupt individuals. Bush is responsible for the Iraq situation, he's dad was smarter. Who listens and believes to these bozos, for those who think changing all the government Republican will be disappointed unless we can get Reagan back.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yep. Of course, if he/she is a conservative, all that injustice will be fine.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Eric Holder’s 7 Worst Actions as Attorney General

1. Operation Fast and Furious, probably the most reckless law enforcement operation ever carried out by the Justice Department

2. Holder has waged a war on election integrity and “racialized and radicalized the [Civil Rights] Division to the point of corruption” according to one current Justice employee

3. Failure to conduct a real, criminal investigation of the IRS targeting of conservative organizations and to enforce the contempt citation issued by the House of Representative against Lois Lerner.

4. Reinstituting the Clinton-era model for handling terrorists that endangers the national security and safety of the American people and going after journalists in leak investigations while ignoring leaks coming out of the White House from high-level administration officials.

5. Failing to advise President Obama against taking actions that violate the Constitution and federal law, refusing to enforce or defend federal laws and trying to persuade state attorneys general to engage in the same type of behavior of refusing to defend laws passed by their state legislatures.

6. Engaging in collusive “sue and settle” lawsuits with advocacy organizations and political allies of the president

7. Treated Congress with contempt and did everything he could to evade its oversight responsibilities by misleading, misinforming and ignoring members of Congress and its committee.

dailysignal.com...
History will no be kind to Holder at all
edit on 26-9-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Battleline

Maybe. But Hilary will appoint an ex-president constitutional lawyer. Imagine, Obama and Holder on the Supreme Court.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
This means nothing because the next guy will be cut from the same cloth as Holder, or maybe worse! Have you heard? Al Sharpton is Obama`s top adviser in picking Holder`s successor.
I feel like im in a bad dream.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The s*** in the Justice Department piled up so fast he needed wings to stay above it.

"oooh, oooh, the damage done." -- Neil Young

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You are so right you don't even imagine, the damage is done, that's what, the kind of political crap we have now in the white house and in positions of power are doing to our nations and the constitution.

Is a war against constitutional laws and the power of congress, the president itself is governing on executive power, but because the entire government is corrupted, bought out by domestic and foreign interest we the American people are losing our nation.

Then the pushing for foreign immigration is another issue, political correctness is pushing for diversity so most people that come into the country are allowed to push for their own believes even if those believes are the ones that they supposedly were running away from, because of despotism in their own countries, that, will brake our nation from within, as nobody will be respecting our own laws but everybody will be pushing for the respect of their own laws that do not belong and conflict with our constitutional laws.

Our nation will be destroyed from within. United with fight, divided we fall.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Hoah!

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: maxzen2004

reagan was RESPONSIBLE for most of today's problems.

Reagan started the whole NeoLib business with de-regulation, continued most famously under clinton (the removal of financial-industry/bank regulations, the passing of free-trade agreements).

heck, Reagan didn't even wait to get into office, (see Iran-Contra) to begin his streak of hooliganism. (though you could argue clinton was probably sleeping around in arkansas).

We need FDR, or TR, or someone who isn't afraid to twist arms and effectively humiliate his opponents in public.

heck I'd like Ike, or Nixon even.

Mostly we need to reform campaign finance laws. Above all Else.
edit on 28-9-2014 by NonsensicalUserName because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: NonsensicalUserName

BUSH sr. not REAGAN WAS and IS THE Uberspook with his fingers in ALL the cool conspiracies we call CABAL from PRESCOTT all the way down to HIM.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

if "multiculturalism" what you mean by political correctness perhaps.

Political correctness is a term that's been misused by the right, partially it's the left's fault (that they left themselves open to attack from that front) but it's basically a consequence of avoiding "loaded language", just like the right will use terms or words like "regime change" or whatever...

this is a good example of what political correctness actually is:
www.post-gazette.com...

I'm a fairly left-wing individual, but I'm concerned primarily with financial regulation, and public healthcare, and getting the US to stop sticking it's nose in foreign countries, immigration is an afterthought, as was gay marriage, as was abortion, or whatever.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join