It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Uncensored: Crisis Against ISIS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
In this episode, I declare that we MUST break away from perennial war. Big media and the government have scared enough people into thinking ISIS’ next stop will be a Normandy invasion in Virginia!

Agree or disagree? What do you make of the current situation in Iraq and Syria?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I am starting to believe ISIS or ISIL is a scam and all hype?
After the recent anniversary of 911 (hate to call it a anniversary) There was NO attempts by this so called group when in fact there was all these warnings? What's up with that Jesse? I think we are all being duped by the war mongering military industrial complex once again. Fear, fear and fear! it's all a smokescreen.

What I would like to know is why? And what is really going on. Is this a distraction to the Ukraine and other issues?
edit on 9/19/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

Why is it a distraction to Syria? It has everything to do with Syria

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesseVentura
What do you make of the current situation in Iraq and Syria?

It is too much of a coincidence that ISIS is going after US targets and calling out the US to stop them. We are supposed to believe that ISIS is some sophisticated and well funded organization, but we are also supposed to believe that they are so stupid, that they will execute citizens from 2 countries with military capable of satellite surveillance and drone air strikes. And the people are so stupid that we are supposed to be worried about "boots on the ground" and not even considering hunting down ISIS money and precision air strike.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: proob4
Oops my bad. meant something entirely different. Edited my post. Sorry I was on a way different train of thought on that one.
edit on 9/19/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

there is good in Darth Cheney ,,I have sensed it ....only through him can we learn the powers of the Darkside & save the country we love.

Once he rules the galaxy there will be peace...

edit on 19-9-2014 by Blowback because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesseVentura
In this episode, I declare that we MUST break away from perennial war. Big media and the government have scared enough people into thinking ISIS’ next stop will be a Normandy invasion in Virginia!

Agree or disagree? What do you make of the current situation in Iraq and Syria?

I think it very sad that " we " find ourselves in such a sad situation.
To think that the world sill has such madness where people can be manipulated into hacking off another persons head and then proudly display their handy work to the world is a disgrace to us all .

One has to wonder, if the U.S had not of invaded Iraq I am sure they would have invaded Iran, given the strong desire that existed at the time . Iran, if invaded would have been much worse than what we are seeing with Iraq . Now don't get me wrong, I am not making the invade case for either nation I am just pointing out what may have been a worse situation .

edit on 19-9-2014 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Comparing ISIS to the hells angels or the mafia is the most downright rediculous statement I've heard in a long time. Jesse go eat a snickers next time. I love ya man but this one is a little silly.

The mafia and hells Angels and other Organized crime groups don't want to terrorize anyone. They can't work and profit in an air of terror. Even the cartels only terrorize if they deem it absolutely necessary. (Which has been more often and more often lately)

Isis main and final goal is control of the world. They Are literally as close to a comic book bad guy army of foot soldiers you can get. They don't want to come to America to run drugs or own prostitutes and knock over trucks. They are coming here to murder and pillage and terrorize.

The root of this issue needs to be taken into acct. if your calling us the United States of Rome then lets take it back to Rome. The aggressors are clear cut. Both sides have dirty dirty hands but its amazingly lopsided towards a violent Islam.

I'd love to see a peaceful resolution but I fear 1400 years of violence and aggression on both sides has created such a deep subconscious want to finish this confrontation out. Last man standing syndrome so to say.

Isis was not created because of our intervention over there they are just the current incarnation of the violent spirit that hides in Islam. It's reared it's head many many many times through history and I hope we see an end to it soon.

This whole situation is a mess somewhere in the medium. No one is controlling these folks or created these folks or planned for Isis to be. But no one is all that bummed that we have an excuse now either. This is a situation that can't be ignored but we definitely need to proceed with caution.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

With all due respect sir as you being a former servant of the USA government I question your actions. If you are the real deal why do you hang out with dirt bags? Man, you seem cool but are you really just a wrestler?

Your Navy Seal service doesn't mean anything in our eyes if you were serving the enemy. Can we separate you from desperate bloggers? Please man let me restore faith in your once used to be legend.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
We certainly can't leave ISIL, which seems to be funded by CIA and various elite interests, to run amuck over the middle east and sexually mutilate millions of women and put it all thousands of years back. We have to stop them, serve and protect all citizens of earth, AND very important, get rid of our elite and put them behind bars until the cosmos deals with their sorry ass excuse of demonic souls. And I'm not religious.

The UN needs an overhaul, citizens demanding police action, from the world, serve and protect all those people taken over by this pathetically evil group, and digging up all trails to the top.

What France just did, was bomb a village. So they are ISIL killing citizens, you don't ever get to bomb civilians. Take out the bad guys, serve and protect the citizens.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

It certainly has the smell of a scripted movie. It just does. Just saying.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
And nothing is more criminal and apathetic than those who think, no we shouldn't be involved.

This is a group funded by your elite, and your shadow government and your leaders support it. I rarely vote and never for any party that ever stands a chance of getting in. So thats like saying, we are sending this evil group on behalf of our elite who hate equality and have share holds go up when women are forced into burqa's and enslaved so lets just sit back and let them do this.

NO! And anyone who thinks that is equally guilty, unless they really don't understand that Isil is not their own creation.

edit on 19-9-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Jesse - I definately agree on this. Various US factions and ME allies funded and equipped the "rebel" "moderate" al CIA duh forces in Syria. Some of these were allowed or were guided to rebrand themselves as ISIS / ISIL. We even left military vehicles and weapons for them to "capture". Now we are arming and assisting more "moderate" rebels in Syria to fight the ones we sponsored previously.

Who benefits from all of this proxy war insanity? Certainly not the citizens of the US, unless you work for a defense contractor, oil company, mercenary group, pipeline construction company, CIA, Mossad, etc.

For me the smoking gun was when ISIS "captured" large caches of US military equipment left behind in Iraq. Having served during the Reagan years and trained with Navy Seals in the Med. I know that SOP is to destroy all weapons /vehicles before you allow it to fall into enemy hands. The fact that this was not done proves that ISIS is not an enemy but a psyop proxy army being used by more than 1 party for multiple agendas including: moving cheap oil into Europe and Israel, attacks on and eventual overthrow of the Assad regime, build a pipeline through Syria, draw Russia into 2 conflicts (though this could be a head fake and Putin is playing Hegelian opposition), sell more weapons, ramp up more US military spending and last but not least scare the folks at home so they can militarize the police more and expand the fascist DHS more.

If ISIS is really a rogue terrorist group then why aren't they arresting John McCain for running a terrorist cell?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
ISIS was allowed to grow as the next boogeyman that needs to be conquered so the disfiguring of the Middle East could continue.
They don't want to swoop in and take ISIS out as long as they are useful. That's why there will be no boots on the ground. They don't want them crushed just yet.

Soon we will be told there are ISIS training camps popping up in Lebanon, Sudan and Iran and the US has to do something about it.
Within the next five to ten years it will be some other group we should fear.

Ridding the world of terrorism is a perpetual business and boy is it lucrative. Look at all the minerals discovered in Afghanistan. They wouldn't have found those unless they were looking.
edit on 19-9-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
This is our boogie man, raping, murdering, beheading, terrorizing, stamping ancient history out of existence, the pre Christ group and committting the most horrendous crimes against women and children and girls.

Nearly wiping out of existnce one of the ancient groups of knowledge: en.wikipedia.org...

OUR side, they're the universe's worst and most vile villians.

They created this.

You're all paying their dental, their salaries, their huge retirement funds. MY GOD ITS OBSCENE. And then there are some who think this evil group shouldn't be stopped. They need to be stopped and TPTB that created this, they also need to be stopped.

The Covert Origins of ISIS

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

By the looks of it we aren't the only ones with interests in this to play out the way it has.

India says all your gold are belong to us!

I've often thought that it wouldn't be hard for china or Russia to stoke the situation even more then it already is to keep us bogged down and they look good and get the minerals in the end.

Every ones just standing around the roasting pig with forks and knives in hand waiting for the "cook" to finish so every one can dig in! And in the end the cook is the bad guy

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Klipothian

It wasnt American soldiers and marines following American sop.

It was a bunch of locals yocals who couldn't hang when the bang bang started even tho they were geared out like nobodies business.

We can't rule out dissension as part of te problem as well. Most of the local police and military gave up their gear without a fight.

It's basically exaclty what ole Cheney said would happen in 1994

Quagmire!!

Not saying they arnt profiting and they aren't happy about all this I just reckon its more of an I told you so then a move by controlling hands.
edit on 19-9-2014 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
For those who don't have time to watch that very good video, the transcript:

It all started with Libya. I actually can't remember now if Egypt or Libya came first, but Egypt took it all back and made these groups criminals and they keep sending arrest notices to the White House and exposing US terrorism from the very top. Hillary and Obummer were both mentioned. So not sure if Libya, the wealthiest nation in AFrica, dismantled by the Cabal, was first or second. But I am NOT Standing this BS.

This IS NOT AND NEVER WAS AN ISLAM ISSUE. All those people's lives are being destroyed by the most hideous villians of the cosmos under OUR TEAM. OUR TEAM IS THE UNIVERSE's MOST VILE CREATURES.

I am really angry and cannot calm down. I don't even dare think of those poor young men and soldiers beheaded, and the women and children, the villages. If I think about it I'd be screaming for months. Who the hell can live with their own governments doing this to Africa and Middle East. And then, don't get involved, MAN GET INVOLVED VERY VERY MUCH SO. AND CHEW YOUR WAY TO THE VERY TOP.

scgnews.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The Industrial Military Complex needed ISIS. The President and the people didn't want to attack Syria or Iran the war on terror is winding down so much and that hurts their profits. So what happens? Some rag tag bunch of people are suddenly able to take over just about everyone because they are well armed and well trained. When McCain showed up acting buddy buddy with them that should have been a sign that something else was about to happen that would keep America in the Middle East. That son of a traitor is nothing but bad news for America.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

If it wasnt an Islam issue why have 270 million kafirs died prior to today at the hand of Islam. Using behavior identical to that of which Isis is behaving? Using the same rules and ideology? How is it not islam related?
edit on 19-9-2014 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join