It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Uncensored: Crisis Against ISIS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
If the powers in charge---whoever they are---really wanted to end terrorism, they would shut off the money supply rather than attempting to kill the endless stream of recruits. I heard a fellow discussing this the other evening and pointed out that if someone weren't paying these guys, they wouldn't be out there doing what they are doing. It ain't rocket science. With the systems in place worldwide today, where THey can track your every move, where THey know where you bought coffee this morning....finding and emptying their little piggy banks shouldn't take very long at all.
As my father always said, "Follow the green trail."
What twists my drawers into a knot is the fact that the "green trail" leads to the multinational, banking- miltary-industrial-petrochemcical-pharmaceutical fascists. I fear that mob far more than I fear the mob in the middle east.
If a mob is messing with the neighborhood, the neighborhood should take measures to clear out the troublemakers. It's not our fight, never has been, never will be.
My undergarments get all bunched up when I realize that the two billion or so that they "liberated" from some banks will be transferred to someone. Do they seriously want us to believe that money can't be traced and "un-liberated"??

And to wander off topic for a moment, governor---the interview you did recently with John B Wells was one of the best I've ever heard. A lot of common sense that a lot of people need to hear but never will because msm isn't interested in reasoned, intelligent discussions, especially those that might affect their relationship with the banking-military-industrial-petrochemcial-pharmaceutical fascists.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: mindseye1609

Giving Islam enough rope?

Have you noticed its Muslims dying at the hands of a bunch of white people, Americans, Germans, British, and so forth?

At current moment, you will be hard pressed to find a Muslim who doesn't believe ISIS is not the baby of these western countries, since its their citizens gone abroad and killing Muslim people.

Islam is a damn excuse - if you look at who is doing all the dying I think you have your answer.

Are you freekin serious? How can anyone be taken seriously that makes such a ignorant and stupid statement? Muslims have been infighting for centuries, nationalities that are both Muslim have been fighting for centuries.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

And to wander off topic for a moment, governor---the interview you did recently with John B Wells was one of the best I've ever heard. A lot of common sense that a lot of people need to hear but never will because msm isn't interested in reasoned, intelligent discussions, especially those that might affect their relationship with the banking-military-industrial-petrochemcial-pharmaceutical fascists.

But you don't get your underwear in a bunch when you are filling up your gas tank or using some of their wonderful drugs? You got to ask next time you pop some or fill up.....am I supporting fascists? I just recently saw someone's life saved by the products of these wicked and nasty pharmaceutical fascists.

Some of you candy eating children need to wrap your brain around what it takes to insure you can drive around in your car. Its really not a subject for boy scouts. Its a hard ball world out there and far, far from a simple matter of drilling the stuff out of the ground, processing it and then getting it to a local store near you. We are not talking about orange juice. And anything like petroleum has power considerations attached of all sorts.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: diggindirt

But you don't get your underwear in a bunch when you are filling up your gas tank or using some of their wonderful drugs? You got to ask next time you pop some or fill up.....am I supporting fascists? I just recently saw someone's life saved by the products of these wicked and nasty pharmaceutical fascists.

Some of you candy eating children need to wrap your brain around what it takes to insure you can drive around in your car. Its really not a subject for boy scouts. Its a hard ball world out there and far, far from a simple matter of drilling the stuff out of the ground, processing it and then getting it to a local store near you. We are not talking about orange juice. And anything like petroleum has power considerations attached of all sorts.

I'm glad that they can do some good for some people. What really makes me sad is how much evil their products do to the unsuspecting.
No, I don't take their products. It is entirely possible to be a normal, healthy person without them. I won't support them because I know how that industry works.
I do fill up my gas tank. I do own mineral rights in an area where oil is plentiful but due to the EPA's restrictions, no oil is being removed at present, costing the owners, and both federal and state governments a good deal of revenue. I know what is involved and I know that the US could supply a greater percentage of our oil needs.

Personal attacks---like calling me a candy eating child---aren't very good arguments. You might want to rethink your strategy there since I seem to have hit a nerve.
If you want to collaborate with them, that's your business so long as you know what you're getting into. I'll not try to stop you but I won't support them with my money.
I was in that racket---pushing drugs---for many years, right up until the day I realized that what I was handing out was far worse than what the illegal pushers were selling. It took me almost as long to get over the brainwashing about "mainstream medicine" as the initial brainwashing took, but I was able to overcome it and learn a bit about health care and how to maintain my health without using what the fascists were pushing.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

A bunch of blue eyed british and american people coming over killing Muslims doesn't make it "okay" or "normal" just because they pretend to be Muslim. Unleashing your psychopaths in our countries on Muslims is unleashing your psychopaths on Muslims.

There is sectarian divide in Muslim countries, infiltrating through that hole and making best possible use of it to your advantage doesn't make it okay, or somehow not your people killing ours.

Seriously, if you think a blue eyed man in US army camouflage patterns standing over a Muslim pulling the trigger makes it less of a western invasion of Muslim land because he shouted "Allahu Akhbar" then you go right ahead and think it because there is not much hope left for rational thought.

Then, find me hundreds of Muslims who don't believe the things I just said... and we can discuss why I'm so wrong.
edit on 20-9-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I feel like America should not play into the hands of the Terrorist group ISIS. This is excatly what ISIS is wanting, America stood on the sidelines during WW2 for a long time, for a reason, we had not been attacked. I have yet to see where ISIS has attacked America. ISIS has done some pretty crazy stuff , but as a nation, the have not touched us. Its a way to get America back into another Fight.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
US could not attack Assad and Syria before so now it is Assad attack 2.0 with ISIS as the barbaric Wahabbi fanatics giving US a new way to do their Saudi Arabian masters their bidding for the gas line to EU. But then US is screwed if they do not comply over the Petrodollar. Good played by Saudi Arabia creating the problem so you can get the solution you want.

US troops is now days just another mercenary troop working for the corporate interest of the few. Selling their souls for Mammon.

You want real peace in the Middle east. Go after the ones making money on oil and gas including the Bush family and all other corrupt politician's and nsa/cia people who have been creating these messes for greed. They are traitor to all humanity and should be looked up for life.

That sums it up.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Dupe
edit on 20-9-2014 by Klipothian because: Deletion

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

next stop will be a Normandy invasion in Virginia!

Lindsay Graham basically spoke the same line saying ISIS would be killing every American as he worked at whipping up support for a big push against ISIS.

If we, regular people, could only find the money trail. They are carrying out someone's plan.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I think Obama air strikes are perfect way to keep them beat down with minimal risk to our soldiers. There will always be crazy sick terrorist can never win but Syria is great place to have them gather up for our bombs to send them off to their virgins.

Great place for our pilots to get their live fire skills up in case we ever see a real WW3.

Need to protect our borders and entry points on this end.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

next stop will be a Normandy invasion in Virginia!

Lindsay Graham basically spoke the same line saying ISIS would be killing every American as he worked at whipping up support for a big push against ISIS.

If we, regular people, could only find the money trail. They are carrying out someone's plan.

Hidden in plain site. Also these companies hire his friends and family members in high paying positions. money trail

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Then maybe some "real" Muslims should stand up for their religion and the rest of the world that's being punished in the name of Islam and take care of these scum.

History paints a very different picture then what most Muslims will tell you their religion is about. I hope this is the beginning of the change and not part of the ruses that muhammed tells his people to use to deceive and gain the advantage over kafirs...

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
So we once had a thing called the PHOENIX PROGRAM... You know this one Jesse. Of course THAT would take a non compromised POTUS.
edit on 20-9-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Why cant I see the damned videos on "off the grid"? I just see a blank white block.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
From previous statements and videos I have read and seen, it is a new terrorist organization filling the void left from the ousting, capture and execution of Saddam Hussien and the execution of Osama Bin Laden. Since the US Government funding to other organizations is being funneled into this new organization it puzzles me as to why funding is continuing. Maybe the US Government is "grasping at straws" from a big straw pile hoping they get the correct one.

Its my opinion that US military intervention in the Middle East has done nothing but destabilize the region and produced a great amount of dissention and hatred to US Government representation there.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Shield of Sun
www.youtube.com...

Moon Bases

Pyramids on Moon

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym

I addition, the whole basis of US military intervention was the 9-11 attack. I recall at that time from a news blurb that Osama Bin Laden made a statement that he had nothing to do with the 9-11 attack.

From my understanding, the terrorist activity associated with the 9-11 attack originated in Saudi Arabia. Why would the US military be sent in to Afghanistan looking for the evil Bin Laden, then the US Government deciding, while they are at it, to invade Iraq after UN inspectors stated Iraq had no WMDs?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: Logarock

A bunch of blue eyed british and american people coming over killing Muslims doesn't make it "okay" or "normal" just because they pretend to be Muslim. Unleashing your psychopaths in our countries on Muslims is unleashing your psychopaths on Muslims.

There is sectarian divide in Muslim countries, infiltrating through that hole and making best possible use of it to your advantage doesn't make it okay, or somehow not your people killing ours.

Seriously, if you think a blue eyed man in US army camouflage patterns standing over a Muslim pulling the trigger makes it less of a western invasion of Muslim land because he shouted "Allahu Akhbar" then you go right ahead and think it because there is not much hope left for rational thought.

Then, find me hundreds of Muslims who don't believe the things I just said... and we can discuss why I'm so wrong.

Just thousands of Blue eyed Syrians in Syria. Now you want to make it a race thing? Your remember you brought it up. I said nothing about race until just now.

And who was it that stop the slaughter of Muslims in Yugoslavia? Who was it that helped the Afghans fight the Russians?

And look what was wrought out of bin Laden's hate for westerner armies being in the area. Fairly clear that he had a race and religious problem.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

The only nerve that hits me is the amount of ignorance and hypocrisy that flouts around such things as procuring oil. Its easy to say we don't want to fight wars for oil, oil for the west, but just let the wrong folks get ahold of it and we will be had by the balls.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: diggindirt

The only nerve that hits me is the amount of ignorance and hypocrisy that flouts around such things as procuring oil. Its easy to say we don't want to fight wars for oil, oil for the west, but just let the wrong folks get ahold of it and we will be had by the balls.

Well then, I'm not the source of your nerve-hit. I've never supported a war or a pseudo-war---for any reason---in my 60 years. My position has always been to keep our noses out of other countries' business.
There will always be ignorance and hypocrisy, even you have a bit here and there I suspect so climb down off your high horse and look at reality. We the people didn't make those wars. It was the government that we allowed to be elected that did it for the benefit of the few who are heavily invested in war mongering. So long as our "elected officials" are of the party system nothing will change. Stop voting for party people. They are killing machines.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join