It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Salmond resigns as SNP leader

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: destination now

originally posted by: midicon
a reply to: destination now

The tick tock comment has been kicking around and began as a countdown to the oil running out. It became a joke, which some conveniently forget.

The kennel comment is really about the orangemen, take that as you will.

This dialogue has been going on for some time.

Well I don't spend a lot of time on here and whilst I remember this poster from some time ago and his defence of people on benefits, only to suddenly slagging them off on this thread, but other than that I don't know what his in jokes are, and his comments about kennels etc are totally offensive..I voted No, I am glad I did and I shouldn't be bullied and threatened on a public forum, because of it, so stop defending his atrocious behaviour.

Most people need benefits and rely on them to survive, others just tear the arse out of the welfare state and well you know it.
edit on 19-9-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Loyalist sympathisers^^^^^^^^ Tick Tock.

You've done this on other threads. You've implied that you're watching people who supported the 'No' vote, you've said that there's going to be a list, or some kind of reckoning. You've also ignored all the questions from people who have asked what you're going to do to the people on the list, or what your comments really mean in the first place. Don't you realise how threatening said comments sound? Or do you simply not care?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Only dirty bomb i could construct would be in the form of a Jobbie wrapped in a fiery Daily Record mate.

Why would you use the Daily Record?
Is it because you feel it is an anti-Scottish newspaper, as you previously whinged in independence threads before the vote?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

The tick tock comment has been kicking around and began as a countdown to the oil running out. It became a joke, which some conveniently forget.

Well I don't spend a lot of time on here and whilst I remember this poster from some time ago and his defence of people on benefits, only to suddenly slagging them off on this thread, but other than that I don't know what his in jokes are, and his comments about kennels etc are totally offensive..I voted No, I am glad I did and I shouldn't be bullied and threatened on a public forum, because of it, so stop defending his atrocious behaviour.

Most people need benefits and rely on them to survive, others just tear the arse out of the welfare state and well you know it.

Yes, exactly and when I pointed that out to you on a previous thread you called me an evil, uncaring person who had better hope that I was never put in their position

You are just a hypocrite..and a bad loser

Build a bridge and get over yourself..seriously

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
He contradicts himself quite often in socio/political views...but the sinister menace of thinly veiled violent threats remains constant and unchanged.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Now Scotland needs an election to boot out the nationalists.

I posted this earlier today on FB

"The flag burning has brought shame to us all!
Scotland please sort out your 17th century racism.. it's not funny any more.

English people do not treat us, the way they are treated by many in Scotland.

Forget the "Auld Enemy",
move on and concentrate building bridges in an atmosphere
of friendship and cooperation."

edit on Fri, 19 Sep 2014 14:06:58 -0500062America/ChicagoFriday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
a reply to: gortex

Now Scotland needs an election to boot out the nationalists.

I posted this earlier today on FB

"The flag burning has brought shame to us all!
Scotland please sort out your 17th century racism.. it's not funny any more.

English people do not treat us, the way they are treated by many in Scotland.

Forget the "Auld Enemy",
move on and concentrate building bridges in an atmosphere
of friendship and cooperation."
I'll stand shoulder to shoulder with a Afghani, Iraqi, Syrian a Palestinian before i stand shoulder to shoulder to a Westminster Dog of War. Fact...report this to MI5

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

What the hell is a 'Westminster dog of war'???

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I am nobody's defender I was just trying to alert you to the fact that between these posters there had been continuing dialogue and you might take things out of context. It's your call.

Regards Midicon.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
...and you refuse to support the democratic wishes of your countryfolk who voted to stay in the union with N.Ireland, Wales, and England?

edit on 19-9-2014 by grainofsand because: Typo

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon
Solo is a big boy and can defend his own acidic words by himself.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I am nobody's defender I was just trying to alert you to the fact that between these posters there had been continuing dialogue and you might take things out of context. It's your call.

Regards Midicon.

Yes, but the responses were in direct reply to me and directly aimed at me,,stop being an apologist, your friend is making a right muppet of himself and by justifying him, you're just as bad

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

It's a shame when the mindless minority threaten to mar what has been an historic occasion , it doesn't matter who's pro or anti union now it's time to move forward , the decision is made.

edit on 19-9-2014 by gortex because: Spell

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: gortex
News just broken that Alex Salmond is to step down as leader in November , it had been rumored but in a press conference happening now he has just confirmed his decision.

That's what happens when used car salesmen don't make a sale.

So you think a man standing up for an issue he believes in right/wrong is the same as selling used cars. The mass media and the PTB have done a great job of degrading this issue. Serious issues degraded into childish banter.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Do you have a reason for your view ?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Thread closed for staff review.

eta: re-opened

Please stick to the topic and not each other
edit on 22/9/14 by masqua because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join